Transform or Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." Trish said.

The app's twenty-minute timer started counting down. Trish carefully slid herself off Mark's cock and examined it to see if there was any cum that she could grab. His cock was wet, but there wasn't enough cum to ensure that she could maintain it in her mouth. The white substance oozing out of Greta's pussy caught her attention. The options were: blow Mark and try to contain the blast in her mouth and not let it go down her throat or...

Reluctantly, Trish got on her hands and knees between Greta's legs. The sex doll's pussy had a strong aroma of sex which was now combined with the scent of Mark's dripping load. Trish leaned forward and caught the cum dripping on her tongue before moving in closer to suck out the rest. To Trish's surprise, her thick lips were great at creating a suction around Greta's opening and this gave Trish enough force to suck out most of her prize. The cum that she didn't accidentally swallow swirled around in her mouth as she stood up and looked for her next contestant.

With Dalton missing from the room, Trish gathered Ben and Laurence and stood them side by side with their pants down. With her mouth full, Trish realized that she had now lost the ability to give head without spilling Mark's cum. Regardless, she plowed forward, keeping her mouth shut while she jacked off the two guys. Not surprisingly, Laurence was the first to cum from just the hand job and Trish carefully emptied his cock into her waiting mouth. A few squirts hit the back of her throat, but by aiming the cock at the inside of her cheek, the majority stayed within her mouth.

It was impossible to tell, but Trish was sure that she had sticky deposits from both Mark and Laurence in her mouth. Despite her best efforts, Ben's monster cock was not going to get off from a simple hand job. She was going to need assistance if she couldn't use her own mouth.

Trish brought the frozen Elizabeth over and opened her mouth as wide as it would go. Lining up Ben's cock, Trish pushed Elizabeth's face forward on it. Her mouth was a commendable size and could fit some of Ben's cock, but it was so big that a full deep throat was just not possible. On what little cock she could, Trish pushed and pulled Elizabeth's head up and down like a sex toy trying to get Ben to show signs of precum.

The boner was there, but face fucking a big-titted bimbo was not getting him going. Trish kept Elizabeth's face pushed on his cock as far as her throat would allow it. Then Trish pushed her tits together and brought Ben's face down on them. While he was busy enjoying that, she stroked the excess cock not covered by Elizabeth's mouth. Whether or not there was pre cum was hard to determine, but the boner felt strong and hard, meaning it was working to a degree.

Trish kept up the uncomfortable position for a few more minutes and then pulled the cock from Elizabeth's mouth in anticipation of her reward. But the cock was barely wet with pre-cum. What the hell did she need to do to get him off? Trish tracked where Ben's eyes were looking and saw the frozen Tiffany.

Trish left Elizabeth, still frozen on her knees with her mouth wide open, and brought Tiffany over so that she was close to Ben. Standing behind the nude Tiffany, Trish started playing with the frozen woman's tits and pussy. Tiffany's face remained blank despite being pleasured by Trish. Time was running out and Trish was running out of ideas. She stuck two more fingers into Tiffany's pussy and really went to town out of frustration. If Trish was going to lose, she was going to go out with a hell of an effort.

To Trish's delight, there were signs of life as pre-cum dripped from Ben's cock. Trish got more aggressive with Tiffany's body, and more pre-cum dripped. That's when another idea formed in her mind. Grabbing the strap-on that Sally had used on Greta, Trish put it on and lined the already lubed-up dildo with Tiffany's asshole. If Ben liked seeing his girl get some, then Trish was going to give her some.

Trish closed Elizabeth's mouth and positioned her cute face to be a perfect target for Ben's load. In Ben's line of view, Trish bent Tiffany over and fucked her in the ass and the pre-cum continued to flow. Trish further adopted the role and mindset of a man, without the dirty chatter due to her full mouth. However, the hair grabbing and spanking were enough to get Ben going. Enjoying herself, Trish fucked the immobile Tiffany until she was on the verge of orgasm. While stimulating Tiffany's clit with her fingers, Trish went for the grand finale and fucked Tiffany to climax. The mannequin squirted all over the floor and in response, Ben's load released onto Elizabeth's waiting face.

Trish immediately pulled out of Tiffany and hustled over to Elizabeth. She sucked up the gobs of cum resting on the cute doctor's face and left the rest in case she needed it. With three of the men down, only Dalton was left. A shiver ran down Trish's spine. Ironically, the thought of making Dalton cum dried her pussy up. Dalton was far from her ideal type.

With no signs of her next target in the living room, Trish removed the strap-on and ran to the kitchen. She was delighted to discover Dalton partaking in a little anal with his MILF girlfriend. Finally getting a good view of Stephanie's new look, it was one of the harsher transformations of the game. Trish walked over to the couple and pulled Dalton carefully out of Stephanie's ass. Her skin looked exactly how Trish would have imagined if she were older. Still firm, but the sag of aging was present ever so slightly.

With Dalton out, Trish couldn't believe her luck. Before he had frozen, Dalton had already cum inside his girlfriend's ass. Time was ticking down and there were only a few moments left. Trish knelt in front of Stephanie's ass and pressed her lips against the gaping, cum-filled hole. But once she made a tight seal with her cock pillows, it was the MILF's asshole that sucked all the cum from Trish's mouth. Trish used her tongue to pry her mouth free.

"No, no, no!" Trish carefully stuck her mouth to the asshole and tried to use her tongue to lap up cum, but there was no cum. She switched to her fingers, digging and probing Stephanie's asshole for any sign of cum, but all she could scoop out were small gobs.

"Shit!"

The timer ticked down and Trish's fate was sealed as her ring flashed and then turned into normal costume jewelry. Her old, skinny and toned body was now permanently replaced by treatments she would have never gotten in life. Fake tits, fake lips, fake ass. Every part of her was enhanced for the purpose of sex. Having grown somewhat accustomed to her new body, she didn't feel much change when the time expired. That is until the insatiable desire for sex compromised her mind. Unlike before, her body now craved sex from any guy who wanted to take her. Trish realized what Mark had been going through and the craving to have her holes filled was exactly like his craving to fill holes.

But Mark wasn't in the room. So, Trish dropped to her knees and started sucking on Dalton's cock. Once it passed between her lips, it felt like ecstasy. She knew that she was fulfilling her purpose.

Dalton and Stephanie unfroze with Stephanie finishing her gasp of pleasure. Dalton was caught off guard but smiled at Trish when she looked up.

"Sorry honey, looks like my cock is too good to pass up for some people." Dalton said.

Stephanie turned around and put her hands on her hips. The glare from the diamond ring flashed in Trish's eye. Stephanie's posture and her warm smile radiated maturity.

"That's all right, sweetheart. You deserve it." Stephanie said in a voice that recalled the movie 'The Stepford Wives'.

Did Stephanie lose her challenge too? Was her fate sealed as a housewife? The answers didn't matter to Trish.

"Why don't you work that butt plug into her ass while you wait." Dalton commanded.

Stephanie grabbed the butt plug from the counter and smiled. "It would be my pleasure, sweetheart."

Because Trish now craved anything inside any of her holes, she gladly lifted her ass up to give Stephanie the access she needed to plug Trish's hole. The butt plug was bigger than Trish had anticipated but Stephanie pushed it all the way in. Once it settled, the euphoria of having her ass filled was quickly interrupted. Dalton grabbed the back of Trish's head and pushed it forward, allowing her to deepthroat and engulf his cock. If there was one thing that Trish's new body was good at, it was receiving cock. And that included her throat, which took his entire shaft. Dalton was delighted.

It was at that unfortunate moment that their bodies froze again. Dalton and Trish had locked eyes with his entire cock deep inside her throat. It was uncomfortable, but manageable, and her pussy was leaking on the floor while the plug filled her from behind. Hopefully whoever was next would pick transform, so that she could at least switch to her other hole and continue to satisfy her now never-ending craving.

***

Elizabeth

Too distracted by the sudden substance on her face and by Ben naked in front of her, Lizzy hadn't noticed that everyone had unfrozen until she saw them stop again. Bits of her old self would flash in and out of her mind, but for the most part, all she could think about was guys and fashion. Men loved her giant tits and she thought of all the cute outfits she could wear to maximize her sex appeal. There was no need to work on the flirting. She had that down pat with her bubbly attitude and infectious giggling.

The app on her phone chimed and brought her attention to the screen.

'Transform or Challenge.'

Her finger moved to tap transform, but something inside of her stopped its momentum. Lizzy was always one to follow her gut and she selected Challenge. Who didn't like games?

'Your challenge is to complete the math equation on Sally's back while being double penetrated. The challenge will be complete when you have completed the equation. If you fail to answer the equation or if you orgasm during the challenge, your transformation is conditionally permanent.'

And like a switch, her mind returned. The doctor returned. Elizabeth looked down at her tits and was dismayed at the size. She couldn't possible live with such obstacles protruding from her chest. And furthermore, did her airhead behavior count as a transformation even though it was Laurence's dare that had transformed her? If she lost this challenge, she didn't want to risk finding out.

Laurence walked over and wrote a functions equation on Sally's back in permanent marker. Mark moved into position on the floor and Ben stood near him. Involuntarily, Elizabeth walked over and settled her lubricated pussy onto Mark's cock. She leaned forward and let Ben gently work his large manhood into her ass, hoping it would be less painful than she imagined.

The two men went to work alternating with each thrust, their only goal seemingly to make her orgasm. Laurence handed Elizabeth the marker and stepped back to give her room to work. The equation was to solve for 'X'. Despite getting her intelligence back, she realized the minute that the two cocks entered her that the cycle of fucking her stupid was repeating itself. She was on the clock for the challenge, but now she was also on the clock for her mind.

Elizabeth went to work on the equation, using Sally's arm as a notepad for evaluating the problem. The equation wasn't hard to work out. The problem was its length. There were multiple steps and other letters she had to solve for to get to the actual answer. Despite gradually losing her intelligence, the equation was close to being done, and that was when the two men inside her became more aggressive.

Between her fleeting thoughts and the blissful pleasure, Elizabeth's mind started trailing away as her body shook with each thrust. Her tits bounced in every direction, knocking her hand and sending the marker flying.

"Shit." Elizabeth yelled, more in pleasure than in frustration.

She tried to stand up, but Mark's strong grasp held her down. His job was to fuck her, and nothing was going to stop him from carrying out that mission.

"Laurence. Laurence. I need that marker."

Laurence remained frozen.

"Come on, babe. You don't want a dumb bimbo as a partner."

Still nothing. Besides, the answer to that question was probably yes. There had to be something else she could use. She had solved the equation, all she needed to do was write the answer. With the two men manhandling her, it was impossible to look around. She was stuck looking at the unfinished equation, and worse, she could feel her climax building. The game had transformed her into a very horny and sexual hungry bimbo. And it was almost ready to make her that way permanently.

All of her accomplishments and the respect that she had received in her profession would be replaced by a vapid girl whose biggest asset would be who's arm she was on. Elizabeth had considered modelling over medical school. However, she didn't want to be thought of as all body and no mind. She wanted to show people that she was actually smarter than they were, which had become one of her favorite things to do. She loved to walk up to a group of men, let them mansplain at her, and then dissect and tear apart what they had just said.

When she wanted to draw all eyes to her in a room, she knew how to do that and basked in the spotlight. But her true joy came from the face that people made when she proved their assumptions about her wrong. Instead of reading her as a person they went with their first instinct, a bimbo.

That's when the thought struck her. She re-read the clue and noticed that the challenge never stipulated that she had to write on Sally to complete the equation. Another thrust and her phone went flying. Ben and Mark were like a synchronized symphony playing their grand finale and Elizabeth's body was the instrument. All the good feelings from being a vapid bimbo were resurfacing. The thought of being appreciated only for her body became appealing again as her memories and intelligence were close to being gone. But she did not forget the answer.

"X..." Elizabeth screamed in between words. "Equals." Ben grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. The feeling was too good. She couldn't last. She had to cum. "69."

As the words left her mouth, Elizabeth orgasmed and so did the men, shooting their loads deep inside her. The time had run down, and Elizabeth had no idea if saying the answer worked or if she had orgasmed before the time ran out. All she could do was calm down from her climax and wait for her fate to present itself.

To her utter delight, the giant tits that she had been carrying around slowly deflated like balloons losing air until her bust returned to a more tolerable size. It wasn't quite the eye-catching rack it had just been, but it was still respectable enough to hold a man's gaze. She was a winner for now and she only hoped that the transformation of becoming an airhead when fucked was also over with. The last thing she wanted was to be fucked stupid again.

Her ring flickered to a neutral color and the rest of the party came back to life.

**

Dalton

Dalton blinked and looked down at Trish swallowing his cock.

Trish tried to say something, but the cock turned it into a muffle. She attempted to pull her mouth off his cock, but Dalton put his hand firmly on the back of her head.

"You can keep your pretty mouth right where it is." Dalton said.

"Are you almost done with her, dear?" Stephanie said in a calm and pleasant voice.

"Relax, honey. We can share her. Isn't that right?" Dalton looked Trish in the eye and his cock sleeve happily nodded. "See. Just say the word and you can have a turn with her."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You can let anyone you desire suck your cock. You're the man of the house after all." Stephanie said with a smile.

Ever since Dalton had entered the kitchen, Stephanie had been acting like a loving, horny housewife. Her smile was pleasant, her mannerisms were feminine and controlled, and she now had a massive diamond ring on her ring finger where the game ring had been. It was like the game had turned her into the perfect wife.

"Why don't you join her?" Dalton suggested.

Stephanie's face lit up. "I'd love to."

His MILF girlfriend slid to her knees and waited patiently for her turn. Dalton removed his hand to allow Trish a break and then stuck his cock down his girlfriend's throat. Having deepthroated his cock for a while, frozen or not, Trish panted to regain her breath. Her lips were huge, and her face was different, like she had been given Botox. Another casualty of the game. Dalton didn't care. Trish was hot before, but now all the best parts of her were modified for mass appeal.

"Why were you sucking my cock?" Dalton asked Trish.

"Because I have to have cock and yours was the closest." Trish said.

The feeling of Stephanie's mouth wasn't the same as Trish. Just from looking at Trish, Dalton could only assume that the game had turned her into a walking sex doll. She had given him the best blowjob he had ever had. But on the other hand, Dalton had always had a thing for MILFs, including Stephanie and Tiffany's mother. Seeing Stephanie as a MILF was turning him on more than he had expected. It was like he was receiving a blowjob from their mother, but with the skills of Stephanie. Even with Trish's sex-tailored body, the psychological impact of his girlfriend's new image triggered a sudden orgasm and, as he pulled out and accidentally sprayed both Stephanie and Trish, the girls didn't react. Stephanie, with her mouth open wide and dripping cum, and Trish, pouting with a sultry gaze while cum dripped over her eye and down her other cheek, were now frozen in place. The flashing of Dalton's ring and the chime of his app alerted him that it was now his turn. 'Transform' and 'Challenge' appeared on his screen.

Dalton had yet to do a transformation and, having seen how the game had randomly given out transformations, didn't trust that he wouldn't be screwed over. In fact, with Laurence having helped develop it, there was even more of a reason to not trust the app. That left Dalton with only one option. 'Challenge'.

He pressed the button and was eager to find out which girl he'd have to titty fuck or who's pussy he he'd have to eat. To his utter shock, the challenge had nothing to do with tits or pussy. In fact, it had nothing to do with girls at all. He reread the challenge multiples times to make sure that what he was seeing was correct.

'Your challenge is to give Laurance a blow job and make him cum. The challenge will be complete when Laurence has released a load from your pleasure. If you fail to give Laurence a blow job or fail to make him cum, your transformation is permanent.'

"What transformation?" Dalton said out loud in frustration.

How could he be transformed if he hadn't experienced any yet? Or did the game assign a new transformation if there wasn't one present? It was impossible to know, and unfortunately there was only one way to find out. Dalton took one last look at his frozen sluts looking sexy and ready to be taken. Was he really going to drop to his knees and become like them? That was a woman's job, not a man's. The game saw no difference and Dalton knew it. The challenge was not supposed to be a reward.

In the living room, it was easy to determine that Elizabeth had been the previous challenge. Her tits were back to their normal size and cum dripped from both her holes. Ben and Mark were still hard, having likely been balls deep in Elizabeth moments ago. Truthfully, Dalton was trying to find distractions from the inevitable. But the sight of cocks only reminded him of what he had to do. Laurence was standing by Sally grinning and Dalton was tempted to punch the smile right off his face.