Transform or Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his time ticking down, Dalton walked over to Laurence. He pulled Laurence's pants down and saw the tighty whiteys. It didn't surprise Dalton. It was now or never. All he had to do was sink to his knees, pull down the underwear and...

"Fuck this." Dalton said.

In no lifetime would he ever touch, let alone suck, another man's dick. Especially a weak bitch like Laurence. Dalton wound up and kicked Laurence in the crotch. Because Laurence was frozen, there was no reaction, and Dalton couldn't wait for everyone to unfreeze.

The time expired and the challenge was a failure, but Dalton still had his pride. What could the game possibly do that was worse than the challenge? At first, he felt nothing, but once his ring began to flash, he felt a change begin in his legs. He looked down and saw his legs shrink in size. Gone were the tree trunk thighs and ripped calves from his athletic days. They were now replaced by scrawny legs. The changes continued up through his stomach, chest, and arms, taking away the muscle and leaving him weak and skinny. Finally, the change went up through his neck and into his face, eliminating all facial hair and leaving a baby-faced, scrawny kid.

Dalton rushed to a mirror and was devastated to see that he looked even weaker than Laurence. He had become the very thing that he despised in life. But the physical aspect wasn't the only thing that had changed. The moment that he saw Elizabeth, he felt a sudden urge to cater to her. He needed to make sure that she knew she was the hottest girl, even if he didn't get anything in return. The thought of taking orders from her got him as horny as the thought of fucking her used to. Was his mind becoming as weak as his new body?

"Ahhhh."

Laurence dropped like a sack of potatoes. Dalton's ring turned neutral and everyone else resumed. The first thing on Dalton's mind was revenge. He kicked Laurence while he was down, but it barely made Laurence flinch. When Laurence recovered from Dalton's first kick, he stood up. Somehow, while Dalton's body was changing, he hadn't noticed that he had also lost a lot of his height. Instead of towering over Laurence, the loser now towered over him.

Dalton went for another punch, but Laurence caught it with his right hand.

"Looks like someone got a little downgrade." Laurence said. "Guess you couldn't win the challenge."

"Fuck you." Dalton said as he went for another kick to the private area.

Laurence caught his foot with one hand.

"Now you know how it feels to be bullied because of size. You were never better than me, you just had the genes of a neanderthal." Laurence said.

Laurence used one leg to sweep Dalton's standing leg out from under him, sending the former bully crashing to the ground. Dalton's old body would have absorbed the impact with no problem. But this was his new body, and his bony build provided little protection from the hard surface. So, he stayed down in pain. Laurence knelt over him and talked low enough so that only Dalton could hear him.

"The thing about technology is that people like me have the power now. Not you." Laurence said. "But don't worry, you're going to love your new life. I guarantee it."

And then Dalton couldn't move from the ground. Laurence remained frozen as well, grinning at him from above with contempt. Dalton raged. The stupid bitch had planned this game all along. Everyone was falling into his trap and, with the freezing in place, there was nothing he could do about. Someone had to survive. Someone needed to transform everyone back. Someone needed to stop him.

**

Sally

There wasn't much Sally could do but observe the chaos around her. Since she had turned into a robot, she lacked the ability to act of her own free will. She could only follow orders from someone else. She was still able to see and hear everything around her. Most notably, she saw her lover Greta turning into a sex doll because of her. She had tried to yell to Greta to let her know that it was her, but she couldn't. Somehow the game was controlling her and there was nothing she could have done about it. After watching Greta's transformation, Elizabeth's chest growing and shrinking, and finally Dalton losing all his muscle and height, Sally knew she had little hope of completing her own challenge and would likely be stuck as a robot permanently. Her ring started flashing and her app chimed, giving her the option to choose. Although it seemed impossible, she needed to try. So, Sally selected challenge.

'Your challenge is to make all the men cum inside your pussy because cum is what fuels your battery. The challenge will be complete when all the men have come inside you. If you fail to make all of the men cum inside you or if you run out of fuel, your transformation is conditionally permanent.'

The timer started and some semblance of control returned to Sally's body. The only issue was that she still moved like a robot. Slow and rigid. Since Mark and Ben still had their cocks out, it seemed like the best place to start, however she wasn't sure how much time she had before she lost energy. With Dalton already lying on the ground, it would be easy enough to get him hard and sit down for a ride.

With no time or energy to waste, Sally moved robotically towards Dalton, her hands bent at the elbow and swinging with straight legged steps. She was thankful that everyone was frozen and most of them were looking away because seeing her hobble across the room would have been embarrassing, especially with her now expansive ass jiggling with every step.

Once she got to Dalton, she bent over and pulled his pants down. Evidently the transformation hadn't shown any mercy, as his focal bragging point was now nothing more than a laughingstock. A laughingstock that she needed to get hard. Trying to jack him off was difficult as a robot because she only had one speed and it was such a routine motion back and forth that the only way it was going to work was if she used her mouth.

After switching to the hole in her face and going the same speed as her hand, she was relieved to feel the cock grow inside her. Although the speeds were the same, men couldn't resist the warmth of a mouth around their member. Once she was satisfied with his erection, albeit smaller than what she was expecting, Sally moved into position above Dalton and sat down facing away from him. Like her hand job and her blow job, her body only fucked at one speed. Whether or not that one speed had enough to make Dalton cum was yet to be seen but working in her favor was her juicy ass bouncing up and down. Even if he wasn't physically stimulated, at least visually, he was getting a good show. She also knew how much he wanted to a fuck a lesbian.

However, Sally had a really unfair disadvantage given her robotic state. She stared at Greta, her lover, still with her arms wide and mouth open like the perfect sex doll. Was that Sally's fate as well? A robot for Laurence or whoever else claimed her. The thought drove Sally to try and move faster to quicken Dalton's climax, but she was still limited to her default speed. Up and down, up and down. If she wasn't getting much pleasure from it, she doubted that Dalton was either, and time was ticking.

To make matters worse, her body started to slow down. The difference in speed was noticeable and so was her slower thought processes. Her mind blinked in and out of consciousness like a computer squeezing out the last bit of battery life. Her body bent over with her arms still stiff and unmoving from their perpendicular position. Up and down, up and down, until finally the movement ceased.

Sally sat on Dalton's cock and slumped over. In the corner of her eye, she could see that there were ten minutes left. Ten minutes to reasonably complete the task, but she didn't have any fuel left to do it because she had picked the worst candidate first. Now, she was going to be permanently transformed into a robot. Her last little bit of energy was used to fight against the transformation, but it was no use. The lights finally went out.

***

Tiffany

Tiffany watched Sally's body slump over on Dalton. She was jealous that Sally had the option of moving, something that was taken away from Tiffany since her transformation into a mannequin. Although she had her young body back, now it was stuck on display like another piece of furniture in Laurence's house. Having had only time to ponder, the one image that she couldn't get out of her head was Laurence winking. He had known about the app all along and now everyone was on the brink of permanent transformation, including her. The way that Laurence looked at her with lust, it wasn't a mystery that he wanted her as a permanent display. How could they all have been so stupid to fall for the app? The minute it started changing people was the minute that they should have bailed.

Sally's remaining ten minutes expired and her transformation became complete, signified by her ring turning into a metal band around her finger. The unfrozen Dalton tried to push her off, but he was too weak to make her move. Stephanie and Trish emerged from the kitchen and met up with Ben and Mark. Before everyone could again turn their attention to Laurence, the app chimed, and Tiffany's ring started flashing. It was time to make her move or forever be an object. The only trouble was, she couldn't move.

Laurence walked over to her with her phone and held it up so that she could see the choices. 'Transform' or 'Challenge'. The ability to speak came back to her, but she wasn't interested in playing the game.

"You son of a bitch, Laurence. I know you can hear me. You change us back right now!"

Laurence stared blankly ahead. The weasel was playing along, but she was not going to.

"I said transform us back now!"

Life returned to Laurence's face as he smiled.

"Transform it is." Without hesitation, he pushed the button.

"No, that's not what I meant. No, don't..."

Tiffany's ability to speak disappeared. Her utter contempt for Laurence had blinded her to the game and the rules they had been playing with since the beginning. She had now inadvertently asked to be permanently transformed into an actual statue for Laurence. Her body started moving into a new pose with both hands on her hips and a big smile plastered on her face. The stiff feeling that she had before had never left. But now there was a new feeling developing in her mind. The idea of people looking at her was one of the hottest things that she could think of. Being an object of appreciation was the ultimate flattery. How lucky she was to now be a piece of furniture that men and women could gossip about. Her physical appearance would be the center of many conversations and her body the joy of many men. Who wouldn't want that?

And so, she stood frozen and proud to be a piece of Laurence's property. There were already so many nice things inside his home that she fit right into his collection. A perfect frozen and beautiful blonde.

**

Ben

Ben felt his limbs able to move again. The constant freezing and unfreezing and being controlled by the app were starting to affect him psychologically. He couldn't control anything that was happening and that included what had happened to his girlfriend, Tiffany. He rushed over and saw her standing and smiling back. He grabbed Laurence by the shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"You turn my girlfriend back!"

Ben punched Laurence in the face and grabbed his phone. The app was no longer on it and Laurence's ring was no longer active.

"You bastard. You are behind all of this." Ben said as he punched him again.

"Pleaaasee." Laurence said through stutters. "I did."

His victim froze with a bloody nose. Why would he freeze himself if he wasn't playing? Ben pushed Laurence and he fell over, still maintaining his frozen pose. Was he really responsible or was the app truly random? The app chimed on Ben's phone and he saw the screen prompting him to pick his path.

From what he had seen so far, Transform wouldn't just be keeping a big cock. There were psychological effects at play. If he wanted to beat the game, he needed to beat the challenge first. It was only then that he could really try and reverse everything permanently.