Transform or Dare Ch. 04

Story Info
New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.
5.9k words
4.35
19.2k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

Ben

Ben felt his limbs able to move again. The constant influence by the app, including the freezing and unfreezing, were starting to affect him psychologically. Nothing was in his control and that included what had happened to his girlfriend, Tiffany, who was now a beautiful, smiling statue. Ben rushed over to Laurence and grabbed him by the shirt, pinning him against the wall.

"You turn her back!"

Ben punched Laurence in the face and then grabbed his phone. The app was no longer on it and Laurence's ring was no longer active.

"You bastard. You are behind all of this." Ben said as he punched Laurence again.

"Pleaaasee." Laurence said through stutters. "I did."

His victim froze with a bloody nose. Why would he freeze himself if he wasn't playing? Ben pushed Laurence and he fell over, still maintaining his pose. Was he really responsible or was the app truly random? The app chimed on Ben’s phone and the prompt finally appeared on his screen.

From what he had seen so far, Transform wasn't just keeping a big cock. There were psychological effects at play. If he wanted to beat the game, he needed to beat the challenge first. It was only then that he could really try and reverse everything permanently.

Ben selected challenged and braced himself.

'Your challenge is to give all of the females a cream pie and facial before the time runs out. If you fail to do so, your transformation is permanent.'

The challenge wasn’t a surprise. In fact, if it hadn't included sex, he’d have been a bit more shocked. A timer popped up in the app showing fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes to get off in six women, all of whom who were frozen in one way or another.

The first woman to fuck was obviously the new sex doll, Greta. Ben wasted no time, stripping off his pants and underwear while his right hand jerked off his cock to get himself hard. The challenge wasn’t fucking all the women in the allotted time, the challenge was maintaining an erection long enough to fuck six women. With his bigger cock, maintaining a boner was taking a lot more blood than he was used to, which could lead to light headedness, or at least in theory. He had no idea what the repercussions would be from having a bigger cock or from fucking that long, but he hoped it didn’t hinder him enough to complete the challenge.

Needing a little boost, Ben used Greta’s wide-open mouth to lubricate and increase his erection. After all, that’s what she existed for now. As he put his cock inside her gaping hole, her lips moved to suction around him, providing more than enough stimulus and lube to get him going.

Once he was ready, he took his cock out of her mouth and entered her pussy. To his surprise, it almost felt like her pussy adjusted to his size, making it as tight as she needed to be to accept his manhood. With everything Ben had seen so far, he realized that it must have been part of the transformation. Greta had become the perfect sex doll in all aspects: mouth, tits, pussy and probably asshole. Ben was tempted to try, but he was racing against the clock and did not have the luxury.

Groping and squeezing her tits to help maintain his erection. He noticed that her pussy was getting wetter from her nipples being teased. Given the perfect tightness and Greta’s body actively trying to get Ben off, he didn’t last long. Within a minute, he blew his load inside of her and before her perfect pussy could suck up all his cum, he took out his cock and blew the remaining cum onto her face.

Ben panted as he regained his composure from using the gifted sex doll. As much as he hated to admit, Greta was a fantastic sex doll. In every facet, her body was ready to pleasure whoever used it. On the flip side, her transformation was a reminder of what could happen to Ben if he lost. And on to the next girl he went.

Sally stood stiff and tall with her arms bent and a resting blank face. If Greta was the perfect sex doll, it stood to reason that her girlfriend was the perfect robot. Trying to exert as little effort as possible, Ben stood in front of Sally and tried to take advantage of her transformation.

“Sally Bot, get on your knees and suck my cock.” Ben said.

Sally sprung to life. She turned her body in a mechanical stiff motion. “Yes master.” She said in a monotone voice before dropping to her knees.

Like Greta, Ben needed a quick bout of head to get his cock going before completing his task on Sally. Her head bobbed up and down at a constant, slow, and sensual rate.

“Sally Bot, give me a blow job as fast as you can.” Ben said.

“Yeth mathter.” Sally said with the cock in her mouth.

If Greta feeling like a sex doll seemed impossible, the speed at which Sally’s head began massaging his cock was only possible with the transformation’s help. It was fast, it was consistent, and before Ben wasted a few minutes of recovery he commanded her to stop.

If the blowjob was that amazing, then the sex was likely be over in record time. Ben lay down on the floor to put Sally in the best position to succeed.

“Sally Bot, fuck me until I cum inside you and then immediately let me give you a facial.”

“Yes master.” Sally said.

The robot hovered over his cock and slowly lowered herself reverse cowgirl, giving Ben a fantastic view of her tight, juicy ass in action. Like Greta, Sally’s pussy seemed to be modified based on the user. However, unlike Greta, Sally was more than capable of doing all the work. Ben let her go at her own pace for a few thrusts, enjoying the way her ass jiggled with each bounce, sending a shock wave through either cheek.

“Sally Bot, fuck me as fast you can.” Ben said.

“Yes master.”

Sally firmly planted her feet on either side of Ben’s body, then leaned forward and put her hands down on Ben’s legs for leverage. With her body stable, she began perfectly twerking her ass on his cock like she was dancing to Beyonce. The speed and consistency at which she could control her pace was incredible, with each downward thrust onto his cock being the perfect jolt of pleasure that rippled throughout Ben’s body.

Not surprisingly, Ben lasted less than a minute. He took consolation in the fact that any man would fall quickly to these new sex machines. That’s just what the game had transformed them into. Their bodies were now literally built for fucking.

The minute he exploded inside her, Sally lifted herself off and then knelt down with her face forward. Despite being in a euphoric bliss, Ben forced himself up and unloaded the remaining cum onto Sally’s face.

Sally remained on her knees with the cum dripping down. Her blank face betrayed no emotion, but based on her programming, she must have been somewhat happy that she had completed her command successfully.

Regardless, time was ticking, and Ben moved onto the next girl. Previously, Ben had never seen Trish as a sexual option. She was pretty enough, but everything about her had not been Ben’s type and her bland body did her no favors in his eyes.

But this new Trish, with the body of a porn star, was definitely someone Ben would have tried for even with Trish’s initial personality. Ben admired the bolted on tits and inflated lips. Somehow, she looked more like a sex doll than Greta. But she still had her mental facilities. That was the difference between a sex doll and some porn stars.

“Hi!” Trish said.

Ben stepped back startled. He had thought everyone was frozen.

“Hey Trish. This is a strange request…well not really given what we’ve done so far, but I need to fuck you…again.” Ben said, unsure of how she’d take it.

The old Trish would have slapped him across the face. But the new Trish just giggled and moved in closer so that only her chest was between them.

“I’ll let you fuck me, on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“It has to be a threesome with my man.” Trish said and then bit her lip coyly.

Ben felt a hand on his shoulder and was again startled by another person being unfrozen. Ben had become so accustomed to the other players freezing, any movement during someone else’s turn now seemed abnormal. A nude and erect Mark put his hand up for a high five as if a threesome with his girlfriend was a team game to celebrate.

“You in, bro?” Mark asked.

Ben grabbed Mark’s hand and shook it instead. Not because he wanted to, but because he felt that he had to. If Ben had to oblige the new sexiest couple alive with their request, then he’d do just that.

“I’ll take the pussy.” Ben said.

Mark held Ben’s hand tight.

“Nah bro, that’s my pussy.” Mark said.

Ben had already accepted he wasn’t talking to the Mark he had known. His mannerisms were somewhat still there, but it was clear that his brain now matched his body. So, Ben had to improvise.

“Bro, look at my cock. It’s not going to fit in her mouth.” Ben said. “We need to get the spit roast going.”

Mark took a quick glance down. A flash of envy lit up across his face before his friendly smiled re-emerged.

“Good point, bro. You warm her up, then I’ll take over after.”

Ben turned to Trish and manhandled her to the couch. He knew that even if her mind had resisted, her new body was desperate for cock and would do anything to get it. Before Mark could change his mind, Ben slid inside her pussy and got to work. The new jock took up his position in front of Trish and plugged her mouth with his cock.

Grabbing Trish’s wide hips, Ben thrusted inside her, hoping for another quick load. He realized the irony of wanting a quick load when, in his early days of exploring sex with an attractive girl, that was one of his biggest fears.

And no offense to Greta and Sally, even with their respected transformations, Trish was on a whole other level of sexual appeal. Whereas Greta was internally geared towards cock, Trish was a walking sex toy. Her hourglass figure made her hips wide in contrast to her tiny waist which sat below her fake bolt on tits. There wasn’t a blemish on her perfectly tanned skin and her face was vibrant and young with kissable, fuckable cock cushions.

Like her man, Trish was the sexual ideal for her gender. She had the kind of body that most women wished for but would never admit to. And here he was fucking her like a bitch in heat. On the other side, Mark had grabbed her head and was face fucking her like he was using her pussy. The combination of Trish seesawing back and forth on the two cocks, slurping and gagging while her magnificent, piece of art body shook underneath him sent Ben into ecstasy.

Trish didn’t even react to receiving Ben’s load, nor did she react when he immediately pulled out. Not wanting to interrupt their intimate moment of oral intercourse, Ben approached from an angle and quickly sprayed his load onto Trish’s face.

“What the fuck are you doing, bro?” Mark said. He looked at Ben yet didn’t take his cock out of Trish’s mouth. He was pissed, but still horny.

All that didn’t matter, however. Mark froze looking at Ben and Trish froze with a cock buried deep in her mouth and with cum soaking her pussy and face. It occurred to Ben that he was picking the women in an order that wasn’t his choice at all. The game was picking for him, and each girl represented their own individual challenge.

Ben felt a hand around his cock. The startle was minor, but still there. It’s like he needed a rear-view mirror for this challenge. The hand had wrinkles and a diamond ring on the ring finger which meant it could be none other than Stephanie, the current resident MILF.

“You look like someone that could use a little relief.” Stephanie said in a calm and reassuring voice.

Ben turned around and came face to face with her. Since the transformation switch from Tiffany to Stephanie, Ben had never really gotten a chance to check her out. But upon closer inspection, she was now a hotter, older woman. Like Tiffany had been before her, she was a MILF.

“Yah, it’s been a rough day.” Ben said, playing along.

“Let mommy help.” Stephanie said as she stroked his cock.

It was weird. Not only because Stephanie was a MILF, but because she was Tiffany’s sister, and she was nothing like this before the game had started. There was no denying that Stephanie was hot and Ben would be lying if he hadn't fantasize about Tiffany’s sister joining them for a threesome. But this MILF version was overly happy and nice. Almost like she had become...

“You’re nice and hard, darling.” Stephanie said. “Let’s get this cock in where it belongs.”

A horny housewife. It made sense that her mind had changed like the other girls had and that Stephanie had simply become her transformation: A middle-aged housewife ripped straight from the Stepford Wives.

Like a horny, obedient wife, Stephanie hiked up her dress, dropped her panties, and bent over the couch to give Ben access. There was no time to think about the implications of cheating on Tiffany with her sister, if he could even call her that at this point. If he didn’t keep going, he'd have no girlfriend to get mad at him.

Ben entered Stephanie from behind and was greeted with delighted squeal and a loose pussy. Obviously, the original Stephanie hadn’t been fucked that many times and it was only a side effect of the transformation, but it did not bode well for a quick fuck. He could use her ass to get off, but if there was no lube around, it would be painful for both of them. For the first time in his challenge, Ben had to sexually improvise. He grabbed Stephanie’s hair and pulled her head back.

“Talk dirty to me.” Ben said. He added a slap on her ass to initiate his own aggressiveness.

“Oh fuck me, daddy.” Stephanie said in her mature voice.

Ben never understood the use of the word ‘daddy’ in dirty talk. He never had the urge to call any of his partners mommy, it just felt awkward. And this was certainly not going to help him now.

“Call me master.” Ben said. He wasn’t one to use master or slave either, but it was the best alternative he could think of. “And tell me you’ve been a naughty housewife.”

“I’ve been a naughty housewife, master. All day while I cook and clean, I wait for you to come home and fuck me silly.” Stephanie said.

It was starting to strike a psychological nerve, but the physical sensation was still very much lacking. Why had the app given her such a promiscuous past? Although, if it only predicted how many men Stephanie was going to sleep with based off her current sexual count, maybe it wasn’t too far off.

“Keep going you whore.” Ben said, hoping to spark his own lust.

“Please put me in my place, master.” Stephanie said. “A woman’s place is to serve her man like a good little toy.”

Ben gave Stephanie’s ass a few more slaps which riled her up even more.

“Yes master. This naughty little housewife needs some discipline.”

Ben had never really been turned on by the housewife stereotype, despite porn fetishizing it. However, hearing Stephanie, previously an outspoken woman, demean herself was starting to make Ben horny. He pulled out quickly and flipped her over so that he could continue missionary style while he stared into her eyes. They were the same eyes that used to cause him trouble whenever she had flirted with him to piss Tiffany off. Or whenever he had made a valid argument and she had fallen back on "women’s struggles" to end the discussion prematurely.

They were the same eyes looking back up at him, but her MILF body was still something that he had to get use to. Her diamond ring dazzled in the light, reminding Ben that Stephanie legitimately believed that she was a mother that he’d like to fuck.

“What are women good for?” Ben asked, as he continued where he had left off, fucking her at his own preferred pace.

“Cooking, cleaning, and fucking.” Stephanie said.

“You don’t think women should have jobs?”

“No, we’re too stupid for that.” Stephanie said.

Ben was far from a misogynist, but hearing Stephanie say these outlandish things, that she would have normally fought wholeheartedly against, was exactly the type of mental stimulation Ben needed.

“Tell me what you are.” Ben said, hoping Stephanie’s imagination would take the reins and give him something to really get off to. Time was getting short, and he still had Tiffany and Elizabeth to attend to.

“I’m just a stupid whore.” Stephanie said and then moaned loudly. “I’m only a pleasure toy for men.”

Ben leaned forward and grabbed Stephanie’s neck, gently choking her. None of this was his usual bag of tricks during sex, but he needed something new to generate his climax, which was close as he pounded her pussy.

“Fuck me like the dumb MILF I am, Ben. Put another baby in me.” Stephanie said. “I only live to please my man.”

Ben was getting close. He looked up and saw Tiffany frozen and staring back as he railed her sister. She was smiling, but that was far from what she was likely feeling. And that was another thing that turned him on. He had not realized that she was watching, and he added it to the growing list of pleasurable experiences.

With time running down and his climax coming, Ben needed one more thing to push him over the edge. He looked down at Stephanie, who’s puffy lips were wide open in the middle of her ‘O’ face. Ben leaned down and wrapped his lips around hers, feeling the breath of her own orgasm. Knowing he was making out with Stephanie in front of Tiffany, Ben finally exploded into Stephanie’s loose pussy, satisfying one part of the challenge.

After firing his cum inside the MILF, Ben quickly pulled out and realized that his orgasm had finished in Stephanie. There was nothing left for him to douse her face in. Ben’s gaze looked to Tiffany and an idea formed. He left the horny housewife lying in ecstasy and rushed over to his frozen girlfriend, taking a moment to appreciate her beauty.

“I’m sorry Tiff, but you know I had to.” Ben said.

Tiffany was frozen as a statue, but he could still easily pose her and move her into whatever position he wanted. Ben picked her up off the pedestal and placed her feet back on the floor. Moving in front of her, he changed her face so that her lips were puckered and then he posed her two hands into peace signs. Ben had always been a sucker for time stop porn and, although he and Tiffany had tried to experiment with it on numerous occasions, she had just never gotten into it. At least this was a chance to live out his fantasy, much like he had just lived out his other fantasy of fucking Stephanie.

With Tiffany’s body in the perfect position, Ben gently probed Tiffany’s pussy and found that it was already wet. He wasn’t sure whether or not her body was constantly in heat or if the show she had just seen had given Tiffany her own climax, but it meant less work for Ben to do. With his cock still hard from fucking Stephanie, he entered his girlfriend and started fucking her frozen body.

Stephanie sat up, her new age showing with every movement. She looked around like Ben had been a one-night stand and had taken off without warning. When she saw Ben fucking Tiffany, she deflated as if he had already moved on.

“Hey you slut. Get over here and lick my sack while I fuck your sister.” Ben said.

Stephanie didn’t have to be told twice. She had just confessed that she was a pleasure toy for men, so Ben knew she was horny and willing to do whatever he asked, especially after their experience together.

Watching Tiffany maintain her pose reminded Ben of the times they had tried to role play. Beyond his time stop fetish, they tried various other role plays and nothing ever did the trick to enhance their sexual foreplay. After their experience with the app, he knew for sure that roleplaying as a statue in the future would be completely off the table. So, he enjoyed his frozen partner while he had the chance along with her perfectly puckered lips and her ridiculous pose. Part of his time stop kink was the cute and embarrassing poses. Holding up two peace signs with duck lips was hot because, while he was fucking her, she looked like she was posing for a selfie.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12