Transform or Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And his kink worked to his advantage. Within a few minutes of fucking Tiffany, and with the addition of Stephanie trying desperately to lick his high velocity sack, Ben came again inside Tiffany. Moving quickly, Ben pulled his cock out and instructed Stephanie to remain under her sister’s pussy. Ben bent Tiffany over and shot the remaining load into Tiffany’s face as Tiffany’s cream pie poured onto Stephanie’s face.

“Remain frozen like your sister.” Ben said.

Stephanie sat on her butt with her arms stretched back to support her body as she stared up and let her sister’s pussy cover her in cum. From a distance, the scene looked like an erotic piece of art. One woman on the floor underneath, covered in cum and the other bent over with puckered lips dripping cum. It was the perfect image to look at when he needed some more mojo while he fucked Elizabeth and completed his challenge. Ben checked his phone and realized that he only had about three minutes. It was time to win his challenge and then hopefully save everyone from Laurence’s nightmare.

The last woman left was Elizabeth. Given his track record so far, she would be a breeze for Ben. He approached the frozen, blond doctor and, based on the size of her tits, realized that it was possible that she had won her challenge earlier.

“Elizabeth?” Ben said, standing in front of her.

Was she frozen like Tiffany, or was she aware like Trish and Stephanie? Ben waved his hand in front of her and she did not respond. Not wanting to dwell on her condition, Ben started to pick her up, but felt her grip his cock.

“Easy there big guy, I don’t think I can handle that size.” Elizabeth said.

“Unfortunately, you are going to have to.” Ben said.

“Is that so?”

“Listen, Laurence has manipulated this game and the only chance we have is to survive a challenge and then find a way to reverse the changes. I need to cream pie you and give you a facial and then I win my challenge.” Ben explained.

Elizabeth smiled sympathetically. She leaned close and whispered in his ear, “What if I told you, it wasn’t Laurence’s idea?”

Ben’s head whipped back in shock.

“It was mine.” Elizabeth said with a devious smile.

“What are you talking about, Elizabeth? You were part of the game. It transformed you too.”

“It did, and to showcase my good sportsmanship, I played fair and square. And I won.” Elizabeth said. She still stroked his cock as she held him close. “Laurence designed the app and wanted to test it and I suggested our friends. He was reluctant, you know ethics and all that, but I told him the potential outcomes and he became all game. No more bullying from Dalton, the perfect sex doll, the perfect servant, a little motherly help around the house, and of course, the perfect piece of decoration for any living space.” She gestured at Tiffany.

Ben couldn’t decide whether to take her seriously or not. Was this part of the game? Or was she telling the truth? He grabbed her wrist tightly in order to keep her within reach.

“You’re crazy. You can’t just change everyone’s life.”

“That’s the best part. It wasn’t just their bodies that were transformed, so was their reality. The only people to remember them will be those who did the game with them. And you want to know the best part?” Elizabeth asked. “You sealed their fate.”

“What?”

“Their transformations from the lost challenges were conditional. Every cream pie you just gave permanently sealed their transformations.”

“No, they lost their challenges, they were already like that.”

“If you had just taken the loss, you friends would be free.”

Ben grabbed Elizabeth by the neck and pushed her against the nearest wall.

“Well, I better make this fuck count then.” Ben said.

While he tried to put his cock inside Elizabeth, someone shoved him roughly away, freeing her from his grasp. Ben turned to see Laurence and Elizabeth standing together.

“Laurence, what the hell? This isn’t right. You can just trap people!”

“This is her game, not mine. Happy wife, happy life, right?” Laurence said sheepishly.

Elizabeth walked forward confidently.

“Now, spoiler alert, your lost challenge will turn you into the perfect slave boy for me. But you now have the opportunity to show me how you’d worship me. If you do a good enough job, then maybe I’ll take it easy on you.”

The time was ticking and not only did Ben have to cream pie Elizabeth, but he also had to do it while she was actively fighting him. The sight of Tiffany and everyone else frozen around him stirred up his motivation. It was all on him now. He was the group’s only hope of ever reversing the changes. It was now or never!

First things first, it was time to even the playing field. Ben rushed towards Laurence and punched him in the face, knocking him down.

“That’s not a good start.” Elizabeth said.

She ran around the couch and Ben chased after her. There was about two minutes left and Elizabeth ran around in circles, dodging furniture and frozen people. She taunted him, saying that she would use Tiffany as a foot stool, a coat rack, and a statue. His beautiful girlfriend was not just an object for the evil cunt.

As Elizabeth did another drive by, running towards Sally, Ben had an idea.

“Sally Bot, grab Elizabeth.”

Sally’s arms reached out and grabbed Elizabeth as she ran by.

“Sally Bot…” Elizabeth started, but Ben moved quickly and covered Elizabeth’s mouth.

Ben grabbed a pair of discarded panties nearby and shoved them inside Elizabeth’s mouth to keep her from giving commands. With one hand on her mouth, Ben fiddled with his cock, trying to enter Elizabeth’s pussy. Finally, he managed to get inside and started pumping her hard. With his sisterly erotic statue in sight, it was all the visual aid he needed to finish his challenge.

As Elizabeth struggled against Sally, victory was nearing. Just as Ben was about to climax, he felt the sexual connection disappear as Laurence knocked him over. Elizabeth got free and took the panties out of her mouth. She put them in Sally’s mouth and then ordered Sally to restrain Ben.

Ben dodged Sally and separated himself. It was pointless to try and use Sally again. He had no idea what the mental implications were if both he and Elizabeth constantly changed her directive. The last thing he wanted to do was to fry her robot brain. But Ben was running out of options.

“One minute left Ben!” Elizabeth said. “Soon you’ll be on your knees begging to serve me!”

Ben saw the robot close to Laurence. He had to even the playing field and take his last shot.

“Sally Bot, knock out Laurence.”

Before Elizabeth could counter the command, Sally wound up and took Laurence out with one punch.

“Oh, you’re going to get it now.” Elizabeth said.

Undeterred, Ben started jerking himself off from a distance. Elizabeth stood across the room and laughed.

“Giving up already? I thought you’d put up more of a fight than this.”

Ben said nothing, but instead he focused on the task at hand. He looked over at his erotic statues and reminded himself why he was doing it. To eventually free everyone from the prison he accidentally sentenced them to. With his cock primed and ready to go, Ben ran at Elizabeth, his hand never stopping the stroke.

“Get him Sally Bot.” Elizabeth said.

As Sally closed in on Ben, he stopped mid-stride. “Sally Bot shut down.”

Sally dropped to the floor, giving Ben a clear path to Elizabeth. She didn’t run but instead stood with her hands on her hips in victory.

“You have ten seconds to try and fuck me. It’s game over, Ben.”

“Actually, I left you a little present before Laurence interrupted.” Ben said.

Elizabeth looked down and realized she had a wet spot on her panties, which was easily overlooked with all the other fluids staining her clothes.

“That’s impossibl…”

Elizabeth looked up and Ben’s massive cock fired his load straight at her face, hitting her in both eyes just as the clocked ticked down to zero. Ben immediately looked at his app and waited nervously for the inevitable change. Instead, the app declared the game was finished and deleted itself from Ben’s phone. It was over, but he was far from done.

Ben rushed over to Elizabeth and picked her up, pinning her against the wall.

“You’re going to tell me how to reverse this, right now.” Ben said.

Elizabeth taunted him with her smile, despite not being able to see through the gobs of cum in her eyes. “You’re going to have to deal with them, before you get to me.”

Ben turned around and saw Dalton, Laurence, Trish, Mark, Sally, and Stephanie staring at him like a hive mind. He was outnumbered and, not knowing the full capacity of what Elizabeth and Laurence were capable of, clearly outmatched. There was a time to battle and a time to retreat and regroup. This was the latter.

Throwing Elizabeth to the crowd, Ben took the opportunity to run and escape, with hopes that one day he could return to rescue his friends.

**

Elizabeth

The water rinsed through her perfect blonde hair, taking out the remaining lavender shampoo. If life was good before, now it was amazing. After the game night, not only did they successfully test Laurence’s app, but now they had acquired much needed help and Decor for their home.

Elizabeth stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel from a nude Sally, who remained still.

“Thank you, Sally bot. My robe please.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sally said in a monotone robotic voice.

She moved mechanically, grabbing Elizabeth’s robe and then returning to place it on her. Elizabeth left Sally in the bathroom and walked into her bedroom where Laurence was using Greta for his morning fuck. Despite their obvious differences, Laurence and Elizabeth had always loved each other, but both of them had admitted that their sexual attraction had faded. It was their intellect that kept them together and they had thought of ways to have the best of both worlds. Greta was just one of many gifts for Laurence. She was the perfect sex doll to satisfy all his needs and fantasies.

After giving Laurence a kiss, Elizabeth went into the living room where her most prized décor, Tiffany, stood in a beautiful gold dress with her hands on her hips and a pouty smile. Elizabeth changed the dress depending on the occasion, but she particularly enjoyed the gold because it really brought out the goddess that Ben had seen in her.

Speaking of goddesses, down at Elizabeth’s feet was Dalton ready with her shoes for the day. It was bittersweet having her ex serve her, and out of all the men from her past, only Dalton really deserved it. Elizabeth had initially found his bravado attractive, but over time it had become pathetic. It was just a crutch to hide his own insecurities. But he didn’t have to worry about that anymore. She was his life now. He was a fully devoted slave to her every whim. He carefully placed the heels on his new goddess and kissed her feet before she walked away.

Elizabeth walked past her personal gym where Mark and Trish were working out. Of all the people that she had trapped, Trish and Mark were allowed to be the most autonomous. She held no real grudge against them and, after debating whether to let them go free, had decided on a happy medium. She couldn’t let that sexual energy just walk out the door without exploring them. Besides, she liked to experiment with both sides every once in a while, and having them together was too good a treat to pass up.

In the kitchen, Elizabeth’s favorite prize was working hard at breakfast wearing just 6-inch heels and an apron. Stephanie noticed Elizabeth enter and immediately served her coffee.

“There you go, ma’am. Can I get you anything else?” Stephanie said in her overly nice Stepford wife voice.

“You are so much better like this.”

“Like what?” Stephanie asked.

“Like a stupid MILF.”

“That’s a bit harsh, ma’am.”

“Well, it’s true and I think you should admit it.” Elizabeth said.

Stephanie looked down at herself, embarrassed, but quickly brought her head up with a big smile.

“You’re always right, ma’am. I am just a stupid MILF.”

“Why don’t you thank me by getting on your knees and eating me out.”

Stephanie smiled and happily sunk to her knees. It was Elizabeth’s favorite part of the day; having that cheating whore who had ruined her relationship with Dalton on her knees, eating her pussy for as long as she wanted.

Life was perfect now and there wasn’t anything anyone could do about it. Elizabeth pushed Stephanie’s face hard into her pussy. It was just another day in paradise.

Fin

** Epilogue

Ben

Ben sat nervously. It had been a few weeks and his search for a solution had mostly come up with nothing. Finally, he had a lead to someone who could help, but even then, it was a long shot. The older gentleman that had let him in came back with his hands clasped behind his back.

“I’m sorry, sir, but I’m afraid my client is too busy to see you at the moment.” The gentleman said.

Ben hadn’t come this far to call it quits and knew bargaining was not going to work. However, the man was old, weak, and slow. There was no way the man could catch him. Ben rushed past the man and ran down the hall toward the door at the end.

Without hesitation, he opened the door and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful redhead wearing a maid’s uniform standing beside the man himself, who sat behind the desk.

“I’m sorry to interrupt James, but I really need your help.” Ben said.

12