All Comments on 'Transform or Dare Ch. 04'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good! Everything you write is amazing. Didnt expect it to end like that, any plans for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist... but the ending really threw me for a loop. There's got to be more than just that? This can't be the end, Ben has to get them back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist... but the ending really threw me for a loop. There's got to be more than just that! This can't be the end, Ben has to get his friends and loved ones back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating, and it's been a fun ride. I didn't see it ending this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please somehow help ben get tiffany back. They didn’t deserve this.

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 1 year ago

Very interesting story line. Please at least 1 more chapter. Some of them deserve this but not all of them.

hoops2hoops25 months ago

hello, really wish another chapter was on the way :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES