Transformation

Story Info
When a few men are transformed to women.
1k words
3.94
20.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day I was happy. I was alone at my flat in Noida for the first time. I could do whatever I want, I could wear whatever I want.

I stepped out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my chest and went to my closet. "Let's wear a lehanga today!" I thought to myself. I closed the drapes of my room, selected my favourite lingerie and stood in front of the mirror to see the image of a beautiful woman. I carefully stepped inside the yellow coloured lehanga and started enjoying its feel on my legs.

Suddenly, the doorbell woke me up from my reverie. My heart skipped a beat and I got scared since my roommate was not supposed to come till evening. I took a sheet and draped it over me so as to cover my whole body. I slowly opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

There were two men in black suit standing outside. They were both well build, had some kind of hearing devices and looked like somebody's bodyguards.

"We are here to take you with us, Mam?" One of them said.

I was shocked. "Take me where? Who are you? And what do you mean Mam? I am a boy!"

At that very moment, a sharp blow came on my face throwing me on the ground. I tried to get up but my mind was still trying to process what was going on? I tried to ask continuously but one of them removed the sheet.

"If you are a boy, then why are you wearing this lehanga choli?" He said.

"What do you want?" I asked subconsciously. My eyes were already closing.

One of them came close to me and whispered in my ears "Welcome to your new life, Manisha!" He held my hands and turned me upside down so that I was laying on the surface with my face down.

The other person lifted my lehanga and pulled down my panties so as to make my ass naked. He caressed my butt cheeks and said "What a nice booty! You are going to be a hit in the club."

Then he took out an injection from his bag, filled it with some liquid and injected it in my ass. Within a few seconds, I closed my eyes.

From then to now, I don't know how I came here. I am lying on a mattress completely naked but wearing a chastity cage around my cock. My legs are chained to a pole. And there are hundreds of men like me in a similar situation around me lying in this hall.

"Hello, my dear ladies! How's you doing?" said a voice coming from the speakers.

"Welcome to your new life! Hope you are chained comfortably."

I looked at others. Everyone was as clueless as me.

"Don't be so shocked. These chains are here to actually liberate you from the cage that the society has built around you. You all have been living a life of another person until now. We present you an opportunity to discover your true self." The voice continues.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Someone shouted at the speaker.

"Now don't be so grumpy. Let me tell you a bit about our organisation. Maybe that would soothe you.

Since the time immemorial, women have been treated as inferior sex in India. They have been ill-treated in every aspect of life. Increasing dowry cases and without any financial backing, most of the parents found it difficult to rear a girl child. This led to decrease in the number of girls in the country.

The decreased sex ratio further increased the crime against women. Rapes, and women trafficking became common in the most backward regions of the country.

That was the time when the government of India decided to build a secret society to identify such men in the country which could be easily transformed into beautiful women. The society was named Trans-help."

"That's bull shit! Who the hell are you?"

"Do you know who am I? I am the police commissioner of Delhi!"

There was chaos in the hall. Everyone was shouting at someone who was not in the mood of listening.

The voice continues, "Why are you angry? Do you really think we don't know about you? We have been following each one of you from the past one year. We know about you more than your mother or girlfriend knows about you. We have seen each one of you seeing your dresses with a sparkle in your eyes. Shaving your hair from your stomach and other parts of the body to reveal your beautiful smooth skin while wearing your favourite lehanga choli was the first step that you took which revealed your inner gender."

There was an awful silence in the hall.

"It's fine. It's really fine. Sometimes god makes mistakes while assigning bodies to different souls. And that's where we come in. We are here to undo those mistakes. There are 200 men lying in this hall with you. Each of you have been brought here after careful analysis from different parts of the country. If you could touch your right cheek of your butt, you could feel your number. It was branded on you when you were first brought here."

Everyone's hand went under their ass. My heart skipped a beat when I heard this. I quickly lifted my butt and felt my number. I was numbered 69. In another world, I could have been laughing at my destiny.

"So, now you know the truth. But don't be afraid. You are only going to be here for one year. After one year, when you get out of this place, you would be a changed person. Everything from the way you pee to the way you love yourself is going to change. So, best of luck!"

As the voice faded, everyone was left gasping at the situation. I wondered if it was a dream or is it really real.