Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
When Manisha's fantasies turn into her nightmares.
1.5k words
4.38
12.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, ladies!" The man on the loudspeaker woke everyone up in the hall.

"How did you sleep last night?" The voice asked.

I rubbed my eyes to wake up. My head was dizzy and I felt excruciating pain in my ass. I thought it was because of branding but then I realised I am wearing some kind of belt.

The voice continued, "Today is your first day of the training. Get up and enjoy your transformation. Now form 20 lines with 10 persons each. Let's dress you girls up."

"What if we deny?"

"You can't make us do this!"

The voice replied, "Why are you girls still grumpy? Are you on your periods? Anyway, let me get one thing straight. You are going to do everything as I say. If you don't, you will only make the matters worse for yourself. Last night you slept quite beautifully, isn't it?"

I was still dizzy from last night. I didn't remember anything.

"All of you were given sleeping pills mixed with your dinner last night. And while you slept calmly, a vibrating dildo was shoved up your ass attached with a lock. Needless to say, the key to that lock and the control of the dildo lies with us. If you try to run away or don't follow the instructions, you will be subjected to the pain that you might not even be able to withstand."

"Why are you doing this to us?" I heard someone was sobbing.

The voice grinned, "That's great. That's one of the qualities of a good woman. Crying your eyes out."

I was dumbstruck. What exactly are they planning to do with us?

"Now get in line everyone. Don't make me use my control. Your restrains have been opened up."

As soon as we heard the clicking sound of our restrains opening up, we ran towards the door. But of course, our attempt went in vain. It was a huge metallic door secured with an electronic lock.

And then he switched on the controller. I felt a zap of electricity run from my ass. I shivered and fell down. I gasped and tried to catch my breath.

"Now if you are done with your little tantrums, shall we begin our process?"

Everybody got arranged in lines. I was number 9 in my line. In about 30 minutes, the door to the hall would open and a guard carrying a gun would come out and one person from each line would be called out in another room. I got a glimpse of the room when the door opened for calling the next people. There were 20 beds arranged in a circular fashion.

After standing for four straight hours, it was my turn. The guard came and took me into the room and asked me to lie down on one of the beds with my face down.

My hands and legs were tied with restrains so, I was helpless. One of the doctors came and said, "Hello there, number 69. How's you doing?"

I didn't say anything. He wore gloves and started applying some sort of cream on the back side of my entire body. I felt some tingling sensation and realised that he is removing my body hair. After five minutes, he removed the cream and along with it, my hair.

"Now turn the other side." He said.

My restrains got unlocked and I turned to the other side. He applied the same cream on my front side including my groin area.

In 10 minutes, I was as smooth as a beautiful young girl. I have always dreamt of being smooth especially in my belly area and armpit area but had never able to muster courage to do so. However, I never thought my fantasies would come true in this manner.

Then the doctor pulled out an injection from his bag. I had a fetish for injections as well. So, as soon as I saw that, I got an erection. "What is that injection?" I asked him.

The doctor smirked and replied, "You will soon get to know." I was a bit anxious and a bit excited. Why would they want me to go to sleep now? Haven't they already done enough? And I have a fucking vibrating dildo in my ass. I can't, anyway, run from here.

The doctor unlocked my restraints from right hand and right leg and pushed me to turn to the left side. Then in the next moment, he inserted the entire contents of the injection into my ass.

I waited for the injection to show its effects. But even after several minutes, my eyes were open. I even lost my erection during that period. "Does this drug take some time before knocking a patient out?" I asked him. The doctor laughed and said, "It's not what you are thinking. I have injected some female hormones into you. That's why your penis has shrunk to mere one inch." The doctor was surprised on seeing my penis, "Wow! Your penis is way too small. No wonder the government chose you for this program."

My heart skipped a beat on hearing all this. Tears start coming out from my eyes. Why did I ever don that dress? When did the government track me? And more importantly, what about my future? Will I be transformed to a girl? If that happens, who would marry me? Thousands of questions ram through my mind.

The doctor unlocked all my restraints and asked me to get up. I was still lost in my thoughts when I got a nudge on my back to hurry up. A guard came towards me to help and then he guided me towards another room.

This room was like a big closet with various cupboards. A man stood near a table with a measuring tape around his neck. "Who's next?" He asked. "It's the number 69!" The guard replied.

"Wow! I love the number 69." He smirked, "Lets take her measurements. Please help her raise her hands sideways."

"Bust is 36.5 inches. And underbust is 33.5 inches. Lets give her 34C bra and appropriate boobs." He announced to his assistant. My mind was still trying to absorb so much. I felt uneasy and my eyes were drowsy. I was too weak to even resist. Even if I could run, how would I take out that thing that has been shoved in my ass? I couldn't, of course, take help from anyone. It would be too embarrassing. In my mind, I had accepted my ordeal with a heavy heart.

Then he opened one of the cupboards and took out a set of fake boobs. He applied some sort of glue on my nipples and then pasted those boobs on it. Then he gave a few slaps on those for checking if they are stuck or not. After he was satisfied with his work, he took out a light blue coloured padded wire free bra and made me wear it. Then he opened another cupboard and took out a pair of corsets to give my stomach a perfect hourglass shape. The corset adjusted just below my breasts and he, then, tightened its laces from back until it became difficult to breathe for me. For my groin area, he opened another cupboard and took out a fake vagina panty with colours matching with my skin colour. The panty contained a catheter from which my penis could be inserted and which opened out from the fake vagina of the panty. I had never seen such a thing in my life. It seemed as if they had everything to transform me into a woman. But why didn't they just operate me and change my sex? Won't that be faster and easier?

The fake panty was followed by a light blue real panty. Above this lingerie, I was made to wear a one piece dress which was not even long enough to cover my ass area. I knew they meant to turn me into a slut. I knew if I bend over, you would easily be able to see my panty and ass cheeks. For my legs, they gave me pantyhose and heels. There were small padlocks attached to those heels, the keys to which were with them.

For my hair, I was made to wear a wig with black straight hair that went down till my breasts. Then he applied lipstick, mascara, and foundation on my face. In India, a girl is not "complete" without bangles. So, he put some bangles in my arms as well.

When it was all done, the guard that was holding me, suddenly left my hand. The tailor asked me to go to the mirror and check out myself. And when I did so, I was left amazed. I looked like 17-year girl going to the college for the first time.

What the hell did they do to me? Why the hell did they do this to me? I was furious. My eyes were red with anger. Immediately, I broke those bangles by striking them on mirror. I picked up the broken glass and tried to stab them with that. But before I could do that, he pressed the switch of the dildo of my ass and I went down.

"See, that's why I had asked my boss to not make them wear these bangles!" The tailor said.