Transformation by Trials - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when the man pulled down his undies that we both drew in a deep breath at once! He was huge even for a black man! The woman also showed surprise and indeed hinted at some fear of having to accommodate him. I was never one to ogle male parts but this was sight to behold. He was about eight to ten inches long and circumcised and was thick at about three inches. I know some will say that is not great but in real life, I had close contact with only two men and Chuck was the bigger of two. Of course, in our young and flamboyant days, my husband introduced me to porn; both in print and film, and there may have been some that were similar in dimension. But this one seemed so full of life, blood and power it almost looked dangerous! Chuck froze the screen at an opportune moment for us to see this thing at leisure. I couldn't hide my shameful eyes as I kept looking at it half sitting up.

"Do you like it, sweetheart?" Chuck had said that he derived some reflected pleasure in my visual excitement.

"It is remarkable and nothing like I have seen... I mean I have seen only you..."

"It's OK. I know you, Srila. I am aware of all your soft spots and your turn offs."

We continued watching and the oral sex that the Japanese woman gave the African which was also the likes of which I have never seen. Not that I am an expert on porn but this was an absolutely stunning display of phallus lovemaking bordering on worship. First it was amazing to see how much of her mouth had to be opened to take him in and though it was near impossible to take in his entire length she kissed and sucked and gobbled and slurped him with such energy. She was first kneeling in front of him, then she slid between his legs under him and played with his dangling balls in front of her eyes. She went back to her kneeling position and licked his length and engulfed him with her lips and then ever so slowly took him deeper. Her palms were holding his powerful and shiny glutes swollen with muscle. She clawed them and kneaded them with pure passion of giving him enjoyment. His head was turned up while his eyes were shut tight. His mouth opened intermittently uttering groans of joy.

I looked down at Chuck to see if there was any swelling of excitement. I put my head on his chest and played with his thingy. It was still not turgid. I gave him slow, soft strokes again but I couldn't deny that my hopes were fading.

On screen the couple were into real sex. He pummeled her in every position possible; missionary, doggy and spooning. She rode him too, in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl fashion. When he made desperate sounds of impending climax she slipped him out and sucked him again while rubbing her own clit and then his explosion into her mouth was captured in raw detail. His thick love juices flowed out past her lips as she jerked herself enacting an orgasm. They fell sideways with exhaustion.

Yet, Chuck had no erection. May be as he himself admitted, that he had a slight turgidity but not adequate to be called a hard on.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked me suddenly apparently for no reason.

I put on a smile that meant 'are you in a position to ask me that?' I thought before I said: "I'll tell you if you'll believe me."

"Of course, I will."

"Well, you know me. I don't often get needy sexually. So recently, no. I have in the past when situations left me feeling like relieving myself not always sexually but of emotional situations. You know..."

"I see."

"But this is about you. You need to get yourself going." I was still playing with him. He slightly shifted himself to bring himself closer to my face. Was he hinting at something again? I hadn't given him oral and may be wanted that? We had seen one tremendous sucking show on screen.

I looked at him and I saw that soft eyes and a gentle smile that was asking without saying it. Why not? I want to make this guy happy. It's not repulsive. He went down on me, didn't he?

"What do you think about when you masturbate? Do I feature somewhere?" He asked me just as I was getting my mouth close to him.

"When I left you and missed your presence, yes. I did think of you a lot." I was a few inches away with my mouth while my fingers caressed him.

"Did you think of anyone else? I mean, you don't have to tell me..."

"I also thought of my hubby, of course."

"Any fantasies?"

I chuckled. I knew what he was getting at and men get this wrong all the time; at least as far as I was concerned. "You guys don't get it. I know you want to know if I think about those black, monster penises. We never... I never think of those as something sexy. There are many sexier things and my two men had them all!"

Without giving him a chance for further interrogation, I ran my tongue up his entire length and he uttered a loud thrilled moan. I did it again before I wrapped my lips around his tip and slowly took him deep into my mouth. It was actually very gratifying to taste his manhood and get that strong male aroma which was intimately enriching.

The best part is that he arched his back muttered: "Oh fuck!" and then I felt him expand in my mouth! It was slow but definite. There was an increase in girth and volume before I felt a certain hardness. I held his base and played with his balls and he went into a series of gasps and groans. His breathing became irregular and I joined him in a happy space. I went on with intensity and withdrawing only to utter sweet nothings in a prolonged and persevering effort. And it occurred. Yes! He got an erection!

I rejoiced: "Yeah!!"

"Quick!" He hurried me. "Can I go in? I mean, are you ready?"

"Sure. Please. Oh, please!" I moaned.

I flipped on my back spread my legs wide and lifted my thighs high up in absolute submission; no, raw carnal invitation to penetrate me. I had never assumed a more blatant and shameless position in my shy sexual life. Chuck was quick. He made a few more extra hand strokes looking at my exposed crotch and hitched his shoulders to my thighs and went in so smooth and easy. It was a delightful entry and he went on the rampage with his movements. He had some anxiety, I thought and that was not good for sustenance of his hardness. I thought he needed continuous stimulation and I caressed his shoulders, back and butt before I ran my fingers on his sides and part of his chest.

I thought I will talk dirty. What the hell, I have never asked for sex like I am doing now. "You fill me so much, Chuck. It's wonderful to feel you inside me. You are so gorgeous. Your thing... your cock is so very filling! Believe me!" Gosh! I broke some personal record. "Do me deep, Chuck. Fuck me deep!"

He was huffing and hawing as he was really pumping in his strokes. He squeezed my breasts and ran a hand under my butt. "Oh gosh! You are so wonderfully delicious to fuck. Your cunt is so juicy and receptive and soft. Oh god! I am going to cum! Oh, god!"

No sooner he said that there were those telltale body spasms and grunts of fulfillment and I felt the familiar synchronized expansions and the hotness that flowed into me. I tried moving against him to milk him more to bring me to the ecstatic hilltop. I knew I was close and one hand went down to rub myself and the other dug deep into his butt muscles. I tried with all my energy and even though he was spent he made efforts too. All to quickly he went soft and slipped out of me.

I was still panting and rubbing my clit. He looked down at me doing it. "Please don't look. Put a finger in. Do me!"

He did as he was told and I made love to his finger while I rubbed my self into a frenzy.

"Put two fingers, please!" He did quite easily. I was so open and slimy. I was very close and was simply seeing a spectrum of colours in my head. "Suck my boobs. Come on!"

As soon as he complied graciously, I exploded with multiple unstoppable waves of pleasure. I thought that was the longest and most enjoyable of all time. But then I feel like that each orgasm!

I saw chuck feeling his bum. "Gosh, you really went for my ass. I think you scratched me."

I looked and saw that indeed I had broken skin in a couple of places on one side. "Oh, so sorry!" I kissed his butt where there were two spots where my nails had broken through.

Then quickly I grabbed a sheet to cover me and threw a pillow over his nakedness. That was me! Even after such a raw display of sexual desire by me, after I was spent, I was my shy self.

"Wow! What a reverse transformation!" Chuck exclaimed.

"Yup. That's me back to myself for tomorrow in India!"

I came to spend some time with kids and take a slice of their lives with me but instead I ran back in time to carry away an awesome load of the love juices of the two men in my life!