All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 01'

by stillconfused

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sext Start

Love your attention to details, waiting to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Hot!!

From one CD to another... very sexy! My wife and I went out shopping today and it is really fun when you let the inhibitions down and you have captured that very well.

mreneetgmreneetgover 17 years ago
wonderful and sensual

Looking forward to more adventures

eightballbumeightballbumover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

Well written with great attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whose fault are the grammatical errors?

There were a distracting number of mis-spellings and grammatical errors that broke the rythm of the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
every crossdressers dream

Every girl like us dreams of having a girlfriend or wife that encourages for us to dress up. I know I just hate it when my girlfriend helps me so I look hot enough for her. Such a well written dream piece.

deanahiideanahiiover 16 years ago
lucky

i have been lucky enough to have found a woman just like he did. how fun it is to have someone make us up and make us pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're ok

It's not mindblowing, but it still belongs to the forefront of good writs. Don't listen to much to those that crave that every comma should be as they want. Imagination and a good 'flow' makes a writer, not punctuation. Good luck with your further writing.

maturemaleinmomaturemaleinmoabout 14 years ago
Loved your story

Wow. I loved your story. If this really happened to you, you have a very understanding and dear wife. I love to cross dress but I could never tell my wife. Of course it is her clothes that I wear when she is gone. Keep up the great work. I'll read the other three next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Loving

So refreshing to see a story about a gentle loving CD relationship. No force, no torture. Just shows that for those of us who TRULY enjoy the lifestyle, all that is unnecessary. Jessie does not have far to go to be experiencing, say, a coworker or other male friend of his loving wife!! You know he wants to.

HomunculusXXXHomunculusXXXalmost 13 years ago
thanks

just starting to get into this genre, thanks for the great introduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving transformation

Loving tranformation. Very nice and open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wake up!

And when you do wake up, throw her out! Treatment like that gets her exactly what she deserves - a divorce. You wouldn't treat a rabid dog that badly. Come on!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
what is this "anonymous" thinking?

The story is terrific, realistic, hot, and well written. The scores are fantastic. What was that anonymous person possibly thinking?

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
fab

good starte just hope its like that all the way thure yours leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so real

nice writing, believable, seems like they actually have something between them. hope it works out, and both have the fun they want.

aideneikonaaideneikonaabout 7 years ago
Love this story

It's so good. I like how Jessie is getting into this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Scrumptious.!!!

Oh how I have loved the slow and sensual build up you have woven into this delightful tale . The way you have brought things along makes for a sexy read . Thank you for sharing your craft with us all ..

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Becoming my wife's girlfriend

I can't wait to read the next chapter to see if cat will transform me it's a beautiful image of a sexy female wearing sexy lingerie, stockings with garter straps attached to a beautiful bustier. Of course I would also be walking in beautiful high heels and my outer wrappings would be in a sexy pencil skirt with matching blouse..

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
I Loved The Story!

I have to say I saved all 4 stories! I realized there were 4 in total and how a bet turns in to a sexy turnout with this sexy couple! Cat is open minded and able to help her husband become the woman she can be! Great job! I must say I put on my 3" high heels, skirt, and cami with a touch up of lipstick ready to read Ch. 2! Great job stillconfused!

teganslutteganslutabout 4 years ago
Huh?

How did heels become a whole outfit without cause or conversation?

oldergent70oldergent70over 2 years ago

I like the way the story builds with out rushing into the obvious. The wife is not pushy and takes her time to build her lover.

Badboy1616Badboy161630 days ago

Wow!! What a great build up! I was hard the whole time when reading this. I’m going to wear my pink panties today. Too bad you stopped with this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous