Transformation of Bhabhi Ch. 01

Story Info
The one where Sunita Bhabhi gets ready to be fucked.
3.3k words
3.96
22.9k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fictitious story, written from a Bull's point of view. I am new to writing erotica but have been a reader for more than 15 years. My favorite genre is "Loving Wives" and I have seen that most of the stories in this genre either glorifies or humiliates women and romanticize cuckolds. Bulls are just used as tools! So this series is going to be my tribute to Bulls and their trials and tribulations.

There is some inspiration form @domusofty's "Transformation of Betty" series but Indianized for context and pleasure.

Positive criticism is welcome. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

I lifted her nightie and took it off completely over her head and pressed my dick over my boxers on her panty less butt crack. "Bhaiya koi dekh lega," she moaned (Brother, someone can see us).

How did we reach here I thought!

I am Roshan; 30 years old with slightly muscular build. I stay in an apartment building in Mumbai India and have been married to Meera for last 5 years. In the last five years I have been completely faithful to Meera and our sex life has been good. Good but not great. She has a perfect figure, takes care of me during the day and during the night she is enjoys sex, with a few positions -- missionary, girl on top and cums and with good thumping. Seldom has she given a blowjob and anal sex has been a complete no. The decorum of husband wife relationship was never broken in the bedroom. And although she has been a perfect wife during day time; I never have been able to make act like a whore for me in the bed.

Before my arranged marriage with Meera, I had a vibrant lifestyle and an equally colorful sex life. A few casual relationships and many one- or two-night flings gave me enough exposure and variety to girls and their needs. I particularly enjoyed rough hardcore sex, to dominate my partner with serious hard and rough sex, bordering on BDSM but extremely painful for the girls. One of my partners was a married office colleague -- Meghna. She was a strong opinionated women, with huge breast and an angelic face. She was a team leader in another team and would not miss an opportunity to mentally dominate her team like making them work extra time, or getting them to do her work.

However, I once overheard speaking on the phone. (I came to know later that it was her gym instructor whom she was banging on the side.) And she sounded completely demure, submissive even. How I seduced her is a story for another time; but she was completely submissive in bed and would obey all my commands. With her I learnt the way to dominate women in bed with my energy I used to give her lots of hard fucks, leave lot of painful looking hickey at easily visible places like her neck or cleavage, sometime I would inseminate her during her fertile period or give her a facial after anal sex when she would be on her periods. She was an anal virgin when we started our relationship and by the time, we called it quits after and year, she could cum on anal sex alone.

Coming back to the main story, after Meghna, I was addicted to allure of dominating submissive women. The high that I would get with roughly fucking a girl (sometimes senseless) was intoxicating. Trying new positions -- standing sex, standing from behind, doggy style with hardcore spanking, mauling of tits to the extent that they will be red and sore for couple of days and become my favorites. This hard, rough sex wasn't amenable to everyone. But I had become an expert is finding out clues from a women's behavior if she would be submissive or not. Although I was pretty good at finding submissive targets but this is not an exact science.

And I was wrong with Reshma, who keep crying for one hour after an extreme doggy style banging with many spanks leaving her ass red and tits were mauled to the extent that it looked that they would bleed. During the sex she kept fighting the rough nature of my handling of her body; but was extremely wet at the same time. Many a times she screamed, "nooo, nooo .... ENOUGH!!"

And I would keep up the manic mauling of her tits and I would then turn up the heat on ass with hard spanks that would leave dreadful looking marks. In between this wild handing of Reshma, I made her lie down, sucked her pussy lips and simulated her clitoris and with that she came in gushes.

This unfortunately, her orgasm egged me on and I turned her upside down made her draw up in doggy style started banging her hard. In between I would spank her ass ferociously and maul her nipples to breakpoint limit. Somewhere during the last leg of fucking she started crying and I thought it is a response to hard handling of her body as cunt was wet and warm. The obnoxious me, didn't care enough to stop and ask her if she wanted to continue. And after 10 minutes, I spurted copious amount of cum on her naked red ass. She collapsed on the bed and kept on crying.

I tried hugging her from behind, but she wiggled out of reach still kept whimpering and said, "I was here on your bed, to make love not to get raped".

That shook me to the core. I immediately realized that domination & rough sex is a two-way street and come with mutual respect and cannot just taken but should be started with permission. I immediately apologized and came close and kissed her lips soft and full. My hands wanted to roam her tits but I hugged and she calmed down. After having food and wine later that night we made soft tender love.

However, after three months of romantic and sexually satisfying relationship with Reshma, I wanted her to move in with me but she wanted to settle down and this drove a wedge between us and we drifted apart. And a year after this relationship ended, I asked my parents to marry me trusting that their choice for my partner would be good for me. And that is how married Meera.

But this story is not about Meera, or Reshma or Meghna. It is about Sunita Bhabhi (Bhabhi -- sister-in-law.)

After Meera and I got married, due to jobs and promotions we moved to Mumbai. For first 2 years we rented a one-bedroom apartment near to both of our offices. It was dingy hole and small enough for just the two us to get cozy. With some help from our parents, we were finally able to buy our own two-bedroom apartment in Mumbai suburbs. It was a nice compound with four, eighteen story towers. We were on the tenth floor, and that came at a premium; but the views were great from the small balcony on our living room. On each floor there were four flats. Each apartment has a 50-meter open corridor that connects the apartment's main door to the lift lobby. Many apartment owners have chosen to get the corridor covered to have extra rooms. Since we are a new family, we didn't feel the need to get this corridor covered.

On our floor there are two other apartments that are occupied and one is empty. The apartment next to us on the right is occupied by a retired gentleman -- Mr. Solanki. He is a colorful personality, tries to make adult jokes with younger women that he meets. He even made a sexual pass at my wife when we moved in. Meera, being city educated and bold, gave him a piece of her mind and he has been on his best behavior since.

The apartment on our left is empty and the apartment opposite of ours is occupied by the Saxena's. Sanjay is about forty-five years old and works in an automobile parts manufacturing company, in the sales division and has to travel about 10 days in a month. His wife Sunita is a smoking hot MILF in the truest sense. Sultry complexion coupled with sharp features and slightly open lips. She was quite a sight to behold. Her tits were nice grabbable and firm not too heavy or sagging for a mother of two. It is difficult to imagine how she birthed two boys out of her vagina and still her hips had nice curvature and not a phat ass. During the day she typically attires herself in sarees that are draped traditionally with decent blouses; and she would go out a 2 pm to pick up her boys from the bus stop. Even though she was about forty years old, she struck up a friendship with Meera who was 15 years junior to her and many a times she would have tea with her in the evening or bring over some snacks.

For two years, I witnessed Sunita Bhabhi's growing sensuality and ease with both Meera and me. Although she was never provocatively dressed, but she was discussing intimate matters with Meera. And slowing both our families become friends and many a weekend night were spent on partying at either of our apartments with food and liquor. Sanjay was fine, not too boring but I entertained him mostly to be close to his sultry wife Sunita and anyways Meera was friends with her.

Their 2 boys, aged 15 and 10 years were always interested in my PS5 and would find excuses to be at our home. And obviously, Sunita Bhabhi would have to come looking for them and sometimes she would stay back for tea. After 2 years of such routine and comfort, I started noticing that sometimes in the evening when we should come call for her kids, she would be in her nightie (house gown). Although this attire is very easy to remove but extremely non erotic! And she wore her nightie in very traditional, non-provocative way. However, I also started noticing that she would be looking at me, staring at times and after many uncomfortable matches of taking the eye gaze away when my gaze would meet her; she was now looking back straight into my eyes.

These staring matches had a great effect on my libido and I managed to get Meera pregnant. The pregnancy was a wonderful time for me! Meera was hornier than usual and Sunita Bhabhi was saying a lot more with her eyes even without whispering a word. After our baby girl was born, I had to reduce the time Sunita Bhabhi's kids would get on the PS5 and so her evening interludes at our home also got greatly reduced. After about 1 month of baby's birth, we decided that Meera will shift to Delhi for a few months and stay with her parents to get tips and tricks for bringing up the new-born child. I could not accompany her for all this period as my job required me to be in Mumbai. So, I booked a flight a dropped Meera to Delhi. Meera being a loving & caring wife arranged for Rukhsana (our middle-aged part time maid) to additionally take up cooking for me. And she also tasked up Sunita Bhabhi to check in on me every now and then!

When I came back from Delhi, I did not know that I would have such a brilliant and sexy turn of fate. On the first day, Sunita Bhabhi's kids came to play on PS5. And as clockwork after an hour Sunita Bhabhi came to get them back home. She was dressed in her loose-fitting nightie but somehow there was more cleavage showing and we had our usual staring contest as kids requested for 15 more mins. This time I made a slightly bold move. When she met my gaze and did not turn away then I intentionally started looking at her boobs in ways to make sure that she knows that I am looking at them, and that I am imagining mauling them, milking them, and man handling them. Sunita Bhabhi heaved a sigh and bit her lips -- and what an erotic sight that was, to see her hungry for some illicit action.

I had a light bulb moment then. I used my mobile to disrupt PS5 with an update and made it look like there was something wrong with the PS5 machine. Both the kids were devastated and I promised them that I will get it fixed in couple of days and asked them to start tuitions or a physical activity during this time of the day. Then they started to leave with their mom. When they were out the main gate, Sunita Bhabhi turned back and asked, "Meera theek hai?" (How is Meera doing?).

I told her she and baby are fine and are being fawned over by her parents. She smiled hearing all this and after some mundane points, she said, "Ab toh aap akeke hain kuch dino ke liye, aapko kuch chahiye toh bol dena" (Now that you are alone, if you need anything let me know)

Now was the moment to make a move and make her feel wanted. So I said, "Shyam ka chai nashta or uske saath aapke jaisi haseen company mil jaye toh baat ban jaye" (All I need, is evening snacks and tea along with your beautiful company).

I had feared that she would react untowardly after hearing this slightly over the top desire from me. Her face also told me that she was not expecting this. Then she regained her composure and said, "Chai nashte ka intezaam toh mai kar dungi, aur haseen company ke liye apni biwi to video call kar lena!" (I will arrange for evening snacks and tea and as far as beautiful company is concerned; you better video call your wife!)

And before I could say anything, she tuned around and started walking back to her apartment. I don't know, maybe I was imagining but her gait was ultra-sexy, with each buttock giving any pendulum a run for its money.

Oh my! What did that mean. I kept wondering. She will definitely arrange for me have some snack? But I wanted to have her instead. With these thoughts running my mind, and imagining how I would undress her, bit her tits, spank her ass, finger her cunt, make her cum and then get her to give me a blowjob and then bang away in glory. I had to masturbate ease my cock; had dinner, downed a couple of hard drinks and went to sleep.

The next day was uneventful at office but I was on edge for most of the day. Though there was no confirmation that something can happen with Sunita Bhabhi but my wild heart and cock were relentless. Anyways, I finished work and reached back home around 5Pm. I was lazing around the house with nothing much to do. Rukhsana had prepared dinner that was waiting for me in the fridge. I was contemplating making tea for myself but wanted to wait out to see if Sunita Bhabhi turns up or not.

At 530 the doorbell rang and there she was -- Sunita Bhabhi in her nightie dressed as usual but with a more cleavage show as yesterday. I started the staring contest immediately upon opening the door, bore down her eyes with intent and smiled to say, "Mujhe nahi laga tha ki aap aayengi" (I wasn't expecting you).

She said, "Main toh sirf yeh poha layi hoon aapke liye, lijiye, phir main chalti hoon" (I have just bought this poha (snack) for you, take it, then I will leave).

I took the container from her hands lightly touching her fingers and she realized that I had touched her intentionally. She stated to turn around to leave and then I realized I could not find any bra and panty lines over the nightie. So, she could be naked underneath but I couldn't be sure. I had to make an attempt to get her inside the house. So, I said, "Humare saath bhi pi liya karein chai ... aaj Mausam acha hai ... karak chai ke liye" (Indulge me with your company to have some tea, it is great weather for some hot tea).

She stopped and turned back looked at me, I licked my lips with my tongue suggestively, she didn't say anything just started walking towards me. I made way for her at the door by turning sideways, so that she could come inside my home. This left a narrow opening for her to navigate and she also turned sideways facing me and deliberately came close to me. Her boobs were so close to me that it took all the will power in the world to stop my hands from wandering. Once she was in, I closed the door behind me.

She was about to sit on the closest chair in the dining table but I knew that this is the moment that I have to evaluate if she can be dominated or not. So, in an almost brutal tone, I interjected, "Chai apne aap nahi ban jayegi. Kitchen mein jaye aur panni ubalne ke liye rakh de" (Tea won't be ready on it its own. Go to the Kitchen and start preparing).

This was the moment of truth; she could have just given me mouthful for being mildly derogatory. But she just looked me straight into my eyes, burned them with lust and got up and went to kitchen.

Battle started; first attack done!

I quickly went to my room and started changing, then decided to wear just my boxers and nothing else and went to kitchen. Sunita Bhabhi's was looking at the pot of boiling water, unaware that I had now entered kitchen. So, I made my second bold move, quietly went right behind Sunita Bhabhi and made sure that our entire bodies were touching each other -- my front side and her back side, legs touching her legs, my naked torso was touching her nightie covered back side. She was totally surprized and tried to move away but I put both my hand of the kitchen slab and sandwiched her. Before she could say or do anything, I said, "Paani ubal raha hai, chai daal dete hai" (Water is boiling, let us put the team leaves in).

And pressed my whole body ahead almost into an embrace with her and took tea leaves lying on the kitchen counter, deliberately and slowly measured two tea spoons and put them in the boiling water all this while my front side was completely touching her back side and my boxer covered dick was pressed against her bums neatly nestled in her ass crack. She was squirming and breathing hard and resisting only slightly.

Now, I made third bold move -- I bent down a little and with my right hand started bringing her nightie up. Sunita Bhabhi squirming, probably not sure if she wanted to let her body's exploration to continue or not. As I was bringing her nightie up from the right, I was also intentionally grazing her legs with my knuckles. Slowly I reached her hips and my earlier suspicion was confirmed that she was not wearing any panty!

Now, I used my left hand to bring it under nightie and cupped her right breast. Again, my suspicion was confirmed that she was not wearing any bra. Her tits were amazing to touch, I squeezed them gently and rotated her nipples in my forefinger and thumb. Sunita Bhabhi was restless now with slow and deliberate exploration of her body and started breathing very hard.

I lifted her nightie and took it off completely over her head and pressed my dick over my boxers on her panty less butt crack. "Bhaiya koi dekh lega," she moaned (Brother, someone can see us).

I grazed her neck and smelled her hair and said, "Koi dekh le usmein hi to maza hai" (Thrill of getting caught is so erotic).