Transformation of The Ages Ch. 03

Story Info
Ivy has a horrific realization about Alecta, can she escape?
7.5k words
4.63
5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you cheer up already? I'm getting a little sick and tired of your dreary attitude, missy." Alecta chided me from her place behind the wheel.

"Are you serious?" I snapped, turning my body to face her, "Seriously? You basically just told me I'm your personal fucking sex slave, and you're expecting me to laugh it off and riff with you on our way down the fucking freeway?"

"Oh don't be such a whiner, Itold you I-"

"Andanother thing," I continued angrily, "You're more than okay with teleporting into my god damn bedroom, but you insist ondriving to the store. Why not just poof us over instantly? Then I wouldn't be subjected to a half hour of your... your... BULLSHIT!"

"You hurt me dear." Alecta sighed, adjusting her grip on the steering wheel and cocking her head to glance over at me, "For one, I can't poof you around- as you so eloquently put it - because you're human."

"Translocation is very very trying on the human psyche, I'd be taking a risk with your sanity I'm not prepared to consider." She continued, chastising me like an unruly child, "Secondly, you're no one's 'sex slave.' So calm that cute butt down, you're not a victim here. Well... not any victim of mine at least."

"So what am I then?" I frowned.

"Mine!" She chirped, flashing me a dazzling smile and bouncing her head from side to side.

"OHHHH- No! NO! What's risking mysanity here isyou every time you do that!"

"Excuse me? Every time I dowhat?" She growled, the predatory look from before sneaking into her features.

Emboldened with anger, I ignored the threatening look and went on, "When I ask you a direct question, and you just refuse to give me a damn answer!"

"What do I need to do Alecta? 'What I tell you to do!'"

"What are you Alecta? 'You don't want to know, pumpkin!'"

"Have you tricked me into non consensual sexual servitude Alecta, what am I? 'You're mine!'"

"Do you haveany idea what the hel- what the FUCK I'm going through right now? And you bounce between treating me like a- a slave! Or a child! It's absolutelyinfuriating damn it!" I finished, shooting daggers her way with through moistening eyes.

"Well, I hate to break it to you Ivy, but... youare a child. How old are you? 26? Baby, I'm one hundred and eighty seven years old. When I was born, your ancestors were still tilling the fields and whipping their chattel."

"Do I keep things from you?" She went on, giving me an aggravated but mildly sympathetic look as she took an exit ramp off the freeway, "Yes, I do. But it's for your own well-being dear, believe me. You know not what you ask, or what precisely you're dealing with. My goal is to get you through this whole ordeal in one piece, and your feelings on the matter quite frankly mean little to me. Not when weighed against the consequences of failure."

"Nice speech,babe," I mocked bitterly, "now tell me, what does it mean when you say I'm 'your's?'"

"It means you're mine, cute stuff!" She chirped, playfully smacking a hand against my thigh, "That my dear, is the price of doing business here. The collateral for my help, which I can assure you, you're in dire need of. Or did you forget? I can act it out for you again if ya'd like?" She finished, popping her right breast out of her shirt and running a hand through her hair, silently moaning and gyrating her hips into the seat.

"No, no, NO!" I hissed, reaching over and pulling her shirt up, hiding the exposed nipple. "Anotherdemonstration is the LAST thing I need right now, thank you very much. Just watch the damn road Alecta."

"Awwww! Are you embarrassed?" She crooned, pulling her shirt back down to expose both breasts and turning onto a two lane highway, "Maybe I wanna let these puppies breath, huh? It's awfully warm in this contraption of yours, you really should get this thing fixed sugar tits. The AC is dreadful!"

"Alecta, please..." I groaned, sliding down in my chair as we drew to a stop at a red light.

"Fine fine, you big old prude!" She barked, her voice dripping with fake indignance, "Happy now? I put them away."

"Yes. Thank you."

"Mmmmmhm." She mumbled, turning into the mall parking lot, "You ready for your first outing as a new woman babe?"

"Not at all," I sighed, taking off my seat belt as she found parking and anxiously looking in the mirror.

"Don't be nervous love," she smiled, patting my shoulder, "you look great!"

"How I look isn't exactly my chief concern here Alecta." I said, leaning back on the headrest and sighing.

"Why not? It'smy chief concern! Oh don't look at me like that kitten! I already said you look great! There's no need to get insecure."

"There's no need,

to worry that head of yours,

beeeecause you look great,

that's for sure!" she sang, holding her left fist up like an invisible microphone.

"Are you just trying to irritate me?" I hissed, opening the passenger door and stepping out of my little Honda civic.

"Yes, yes I am," she chirped, following my lead and stepping onto the warm pavement, "Now come on toots, let's get you some duds so I can get home and work on getting that body of yours back!"

"So youdo have a plan?" I asked hopefully, bouncing into step beside her.

"Honey," she said, eyeing me hungrily and interlocking her fingers into my own, "I havelots of plans, don't you worry."

"What does that mean?" I gulped as we approached the front entrance.

"It's nothing you won't enjoy," she assured me, "I promise babe, you willalways be an active participant in this little relationship of ours. So no, not a slave."

"Why do I feel like there's something you're not telling me?" I asked, reaching for the handle and opening the door.

"Because, there is!" She said, leading me along by the hand as she pranced into the cool department store, dragging me towards the woman's section with a radiant smile.

Turning every head in the entryway as we made our way to the long racks of clothing, I cringed.

----

Clothes shopping with Alecta proved to be one of the most trying experiences of my life. For the next three hours, she carted me up and down a hundred different aisles through four separate stores. Dragging me here and there, forcing me into countless dressing rooms to try on a never ending supply of brightly colored garments of various styles, she never once shied away from the opportunity to draw an inordinate amount of attention to us, frequently stopping to 'accidentally' bounce her ass up and down, stretch her thin top to its very limit with her massive boobs, or pulling me in to plant a kiss on my lips whenever she felt a pair of eyes on us.

Clutching my hand possessively as we bounced to and from a variety of different sections of each and every shop, oftentimes pausing to give my butt a firm swat, or wrap her arm around my waist, I felt as if I were being walked around by a dog fond of taking continuous breaks to pee on my leg.

At one point when she noticed a group of young guys staring at the two of us for what she apparently deemed unacceptably long, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a wet kiss, one which made my head spin as it drew on for an inordinate amount of time.

Pulling away red in the face I finally snapped, "Can you fucking stop?" Much to the delight of the group of men who were staring at us with their jaws gaping.

"Whatever do you mean, my lovely?" She asked sweetly as they walked off roaring with laughter.

"Youknow what I mean, stop it!"

"If that's what you want," she smiled, extricating herself from my arms and raising her hands into the air, "But it's keeping the boys off our backs. What do you think? I'm being all touchy feely just for kicks?"

"You know," she pouted, "it really hurts my feelings when you-"

"Oh just shut the hell up and give me your damn hand," I said, snatching her palm and dragging her to an exit leading further into the mall.

"So romantic..." she mused, skipping alongside me, "I think we've satisfied your immediate needs for the day... but oh! oh! you need food, right? Let's go to that food court before we head off!"

"I think I'd rather die," I grumbled, scowling at an older man unashamedly staring down my top as we passed him by.

"You had fun playing dress up with me, don't lie!" She said in her musical voice, "You looooooved twirling around for me in those pretty little purple dresses, admit it!"

"I will not be admitting anything, Alecta," I responded, "Because unlike someone I know, I prefer not to lie."

"Lies we tell ourselves are just as harmful as those we tell other's babe," She said lazily, swinging my hand back and forth as we walked, "But it's okay, we both know the truth."

Rounding a corner towards the long rows of cheap fast food, Alecta stopped unexpectedly and smacked a hand to her forehead, comically stomping her foot in a way which made me stifle a giggle.

"I forgot something!" She exclaimed, leaning forward to plant a quick kiss on my lips, one which I was loathsome to find myself reciprocating, painfully aware there was no one watching us.

"Here," she said, handing me a wad of hundred dollar bills and shooing me towards the colorful sign denoting the entrance to the food court, "This is enough, right?"

"Ummm... yeah? It should be," I said slowly.

"Okay good, go get yourself something, I'll meet you there," she said, turning back the way we came.

"Okay..." I said, involuntarily admiring her well endowed figure as she walked away, jerking my eyes away when she looked back and smirked at the sight of me ogling her.

Scoffing, I set off for the food court, lost in thought as I made my way through the various rows of low quality fine American dining.

Settling on a simple slice of pizza, I cursed myself as I waited in line.

I was falling under the stupid woman's spell.

The truth was, I did enjoy our little excursion. I enjoyed the game of dress up, the public displays of affection, her domineering presence... her incredible fucking body.... God, rubbing my thighs together, I noted my growing wetness just thinking about it. About her.

What the hell is she? I mused, paying the girl at the counter and setting off to find a table, $8 short and a slice of cheese pizza in hand.

Settling on a small table for two off in the corner near the children's play area, I set my bags down and quickly set to work scarfing down my slice, only then realizing just how hungry I actually was from skipping both breakfast and lunch.

Finishing my plate, I considered buying another as I inwardly scolded myself for once again moaning as I ate. Resolving to break the habit as quickly as I possibly could, I decided I deserved one more slice, or maybe a calzone. Gathering my stuff and moving to stand, I was stopped by a masculine voice coming from my peripheral vision.

"Hey."

Looking up, I saw a tall guy who looked to be around thirty to thirty five years old. He wore a rather small pair of beige jeans, and a tightly fitted gray collared shirt, one which accented his muscular physique nicely.

Moving my eyes to his face, I couldn't help but admire the expertly stylized thick head of short wavy hair he had, perfectly parted and ending with a miraculously perfect hairline.

"Hi... do you need something?" I asked, smiling up at him from my place on the seat, batting my eyes like a schoolgirl.

"I just... uhhh," the man scratched his head nervously, briefly looking off to the side, "I saw you with someone earlier... does the name Alecta mean anything to you?"

"Yes actually... it does. You know her?" I practically shouted, prompting the man to hush me frantically as he slowly sank down in the seat at the other end of the table.

Visibly uncomfortable, he went on. "Do you... know who she is?"

"What do you mean... ummm? Your name is?" I asked, excited at the chance to garner more information about my new acquaintance, even in an encounter so bizzare.

"It's... Anston, nice to meet you," he said, skittishly snapping his head from side to side, "is she here?"

"She's off buying something, I think? Said she'd meet me here," I said, shrugging, "Now what do you mean, do I know who she is? I don't know anything about her, she refuses to tell meanything."

His eyes visibly widening, Anston rose to his feet and leaned in, "Just... get as far away from that... thatthing as you possibly can. I can't explain, not if she's here, I can't risk it. Just please ma'am run, run! Before it's too late! You have no-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I cut in, livid at yet another person speaking in riddles, "I'm gonna need a little more than that! Alecta is helping me with... something."

"I'm sure she is," he hurriedly whispered, already bracing himself to make an exit, "She helped... someone close to me too, a friend of mine. Then one day, she started acting a little less like herself. As time went on... things only got worse. Until I lost her forever."

Turning away, he hesitated, turning back to me with a sorrowful expression, "I don't know what she is, but... it's nothing good. Trust me lady, get the hell away from her. Whatever help you need... it's not worth it."

With that, he turned tail and rushed across the crowded dining area, dashing through the sliding doors into the parking lot and leaving me staring at his empty chair utterly dumbfounded.

Thoughts of a second slice of pizza long forgotten, I sat and stared off into the distance, mulling over the strange exchange and contemplating my next move. Alecta wasn't human, that much was obvious. She also had a disconcertingly predatory streak, one which was a definite cause for concern. Mental images of her changing eyes, her skin, the way she devoured my vagina on the bed... like a starving animal... feeling an involuntary surge of arousal, I began to contemplate what he'd said about this friend of his.

A little less like herself, lost forever? Was this happening to me? I thought long and hard about my recent emotional state, struggling to dissociate the shock of finding myself in a new body and anything I could pin down on Alecta.

She was right, Ihad enjoyed myself today, too much. Most of me was absolutely mortified at the day's events, but part of me... a small part loved it, was more than content with being paraded around like a prized goose, hand in hand with the purple haired beauty who I seemed to be growing more and more comfortable with by the minute.

The one who foot the bill for the piece of pizza I just guzzled down, I thought with disgust, my stomach curdling in response.

It was difficult to parse together any sort of coherent reasoning for my finicky psychological state, it had been an overwhelmingly traumatic couple of days, and I was still reeling at the pair of tits under my chin. My temples ached while I struggled to recall any dramatic shifts, until... it clicked.

The eyes. The skin. The hunger. The desperation.

Zeroing in on the memories of that morning, I put the pieces together.

My cold, scared demeanor when she woke me up.

The unease at her presence and inhuman nature.

The irritation with her attitude.

My breakdown.

The... sexual turn.

Thinking back at just how comfortable, and... demure I felt after I came. The way I looked down at her... how I positivelyadored her as she licked and sniffed my wetness. Just how much more receptive I'd become to her advances... all after that moment. After she'd... fed on me?

Fed on me... that's certainly what it felt like.

She said she had "lots" of plans for me, I thought long and hard, what did that mean?

"Nothing you won't enjoy. I promise babe, you will always be an active participant in this relationship of ours." Her comment in the parking lot danced through my brain, and I gasped in horror as the implications of everything I'd just pieced together hit me like a ton of bricks.

I can't let her touch me ever again... I need to get the fuck out of here.

Doing my best to remain calm and keep from making a scene, I extricated myself from the horde of paper and plastic bags besides my seat at an excruciatingly slow pace. My heart pumped and pumped away in my chest as I did my best to get a grip on the many strings and handles, before giving up and taking just one and walking as quickly as I dared towards the exit I'd observed Anston rush out through.

Crossing the threshold and rounding the corner, I broke into a light jog, doing my best to keep my face cloaked in a mask of neutrality as I escaped my impending doom. Reaching the edge of the building, I made right towards the portion of the lot where my car was parked, panting and clutching my side as my gait slowed to a near crawl.

I felt my heart stop as I realized she had my keys...

Seeing my blue Civic in the distance, I turned back and broke off into a run. When I rushed out the food court, I'd come from the south end of the building, going through an exit which sat at the corner of the main shopping area and the ancient theatre it sat adjacent to. Lying directly across from that exit was a large empty field littered with overgrown grass and shrubbery which had long ago become a glorified homeless encampment.

It was through there that I made my mad dash to freedom.

I began questioning my judgement the second I passed the first tent. Sitting in front of it was a mid thirties to late sixties man, rail thin with a nasty tic, he flashed me a delirious grin, one lacking more than a few blackened teeth.

"Hey girlie!"

"Hey!"

"HEY! I'm fucking talking to you, you stupid cunt!" With that, he bounced to his feet and made pursuit.

My bag hit the ground noiselessly, it's contents spilling onto the ankle high grass and overgrown weeds as I made a breakneck pace deeper into the field. My exposed arms were scratched and sliced by dead branches and bramble as I tore through a patch of dying fauna, screeching at the top of my lungs as the strung out mad man bounded after me, his heavy footed gate bouncing endlessly through my skull and matching the rhythm of my tired heart.

As my thigh's screamed in protest and my legs carried me past the endless masses of stained and tattered tents which littered the terrain, the world slowed around me. My mind wandered.

Growing up, we used to call the place 'Iceland.' Even back then, everyone in a 30 mile radius knew that if you ever needed to get your hands on some crystal meth, the field behind the mall was the place to go. The place which forever smelled of stale cigarette smoke and melted by plastic, where a particularly rambunctious young man may find a bottle of liquor with a few sips left behind if they were lucky, or the aspiring young skaters could treat themselves to a variety of half smoked cigarette butts.

I'd ventured in once as a teen to buy some weed. I remembered how scared I was, thinking the sickly looking woman I'd bought it from would rob or attack me. I remembered the adrenaline, the dopamine rush as I made the trek back to the parking lot to see my friends awaiting my return by the theatre, shooting me thumbs up and patting me on the back when I showed them I'd gotten the goods.

Never being one to go crazy for smoke, I'd really only done it to impress Jasmine, and boy did that work... for that was the night I'd finally lost my virginity in the backseat of her beaten up- smoke ridden - Corolla after a particularly animated hot boxing session.

Needless to say, I found the experience of braving through Iceland a lot less pleasant as a woman.

The various tents and ramshackle structures loomed tall over my head as my limbs began to fail me and my pace slowed to a crawl. Gasping for air, my knees buckled and the world fell out from beneath me. Clutching my side and wheezing what surely felt like the very last breath's I'd ever manage to squeeze out, I looked towards the sky and did my best to block out the sound of the man's irregular stomping as he reached my position on the ground, his head at last entering my frame of vision, I saw the face of death. A horrific looking, dying man who looked as if he'd see neither many more better or worse days before his own proclivities drove him to an early grace.