Transformation of The Ages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stupid fucking bitch," he grunted, sounding largely unfazed by the mad chase which I'd just led him, "The fuck kinda- kinda nerve ya got there."

"You're a pretty little thing you, ain't ya?" He said, stepping further towards me, a noticeable bulge growing in the filthy black slacks he wore.

Unable to look any longer, I turned my head to the right and felt the tears threaten to spill down my cheek when I saw just how close I was to freedom. Not twenty feet past my desperate position on the damp ground was the long row of overgrown bushes denoting the border between the dank field and the town's main road. Looking through a break in the trash ridden greenery, I saw a variety of cars and crossovers zooming past. Normal being going about their normal days, blissfully unaware that right next to them was a young girl waiting to be raped and killed on a unassuming patch of mud.

I felt a large pair of hands grasp me by the ankles and kicked wildly, screaming and crying, begging him to leave me alone.

My cries drew a number of others from the woodworks, men and woman in similar states of decay. They watched noiselessly as my shoes were torn from my feet, ignoring my pleading voice and slowly turning away, disappearing back into the overgrowth. All except for one.

"Leave her the hell alone Rudy!" An older blonde haired woman yelled from her place next to a hollowed out bush the size of a small shed, "The fuck is your problem?"

"Stay out of this woman!" He shouted back, raising his head and shooting her a murderous glare.

Unphased, the older woman put her hands on her hips and sighed, "Do you want the fucking cops crawling all over this place? Huh? No, you didn't think of that, did ya you dirty fucking tweaker?"

"Ohhhh, the kettle calling the pot black now, isn't it?" He shouted back, taking his hands off of me and standing to face the woman, "If I'm a dirty tweaker, whats that make you Abigail?"

"Rudy! Look at her, she obviously ain't gonna be forgotten anytime soon. The little thing looks like a damn model! Just leave well enough the fuck alone and get the hell out of here!" She yelled, and to my horror, turning around and walking the same way the rest of them went.

"No no NO! PLEASE HELP ME! HELLLLLLP!" I screamed myself hoarse, clawing at the ground beneath me as I madly scrambled backwards and away from the man named Rudy.

"Would you stop fucking screaming?" He growled, rushing over and smacking a blackened hand over my mouth, "You're lucky I don't just-"

Mouth agape, I watched as his pupils rolled into the back of his head and blood trickled down past his eyelids, leaving thin red trails down his cheek. Choking and gurgling, his neck seized up and his head spasmed violently before he toppled onto his left side and blood began pouring from the corner of his mouth and onto the ground beneath him.

"You're lucky I found you," a seething voice spat out from above my position on the mud, "What the fuck were you thinking? Do you have any idea how stupid that was?"

Stepping into my still swimming line of sight, a purple head hair framing a stern face looked down at me. Alecta's face was one of murderous rage as she scowled down at me, her palms resting on her knees as she knelt down to get a closer look at my current state.

"Are you hurt?" She asked, turning to grab my dirty shoes and tossing them over.

"No." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I repeated meekly, sitting up and putting the shoes on my sore feet.

"Okay Ivy... let's go." She said, giving me a blank look.

"Go... where?" I inquired, carefully getting to my feet and glancing back at the road behind us.

"Where? Home, you moron!" She snapped, "Now pick the shit and twigs out of your hair and let's go!"

Obviously expecting obedience, she turned back towards the thick of the field and set back for the parking lot. I couldn't help but stare as her ass swayed back and forth hypnotically with each step, and winced as my brain tore itself in two. The side that wanted nothing more than to resume my desperate escape was screaming to turn and run for the road, rush into traffic begging for help, find a nice soccer mom to cart me off to safety, anything but willingly leaving with the thing that just saved my life.

The other side... the other side wanted nothing more than to throw itself at her feet, begging for forgiveness. The part of me that was still watching her supple waistline as it receded into the distance crying out for me to follow, follow and get these silly clothes off, wrap my legs around her back and let her take me in. That side of me was dangerous, and with that thought in mind, I rushed for the break in the bushes, ignoring the frustrated cry sounding off behind me as I ran my way to freedom.

Pushing my way through the dying greenery, my left food made contact with the dilapidated sidewalk which lined the road, and yelped in relief as I found myself face to face with the cracked asphalt.

A hand gripped my wrist.

The world spun.

Suddenly...

Suddenly, I was back in my apartment. Standing directly beside the front door as if I'd just come in from a perfectly normal trip to the mall, the mass of bags rested in a neat row along the hallway wall leading to my bedroom.

*slam*

In a daze, I turned my head to the left towards the sound of a slamming cabinet to see a purple haired woman filling a plastic cup with tap water. Staring at her utterly perplexed, I frowned and tried to ask who she was, but for some reason couldn't form a single word. My throat was dry, very dry.

Wordlessly urging me towards her, the woman placed the cup down on the small wooden table which sat between the fridge and counter and gestured for me to sit, pulling a chair out for me.

Obeying in a confused daze, I floated towards her as she took a seat for herself, directly across from my own. I couldn't feel my footsteps, something which struck me as a cause for concern as I glided across the room. The feeling reminded me of the time I'd done ketamine at a house party in my late teens, and I began to wonder if perhaps I'd had too late of a night, and had been carted back home by a friendly face, one which in my current state I was left unable to recognize.

"Drink," she said as I collapsed into the hard seat, giving me a stony look.

Bringing the cup to my lips and taking a exploratory sip, my vocal chords cried out in relief as my innards received a morsel of the rehydration it craved. Gulping down the rest of the large cup, I stared at the woman expectantly, waiting for some sort of explanation as to who she was and why she was in my home.

She's really hot. Did we sleep together?

"Having trouble thinking dear?" She said at last, folding her hands beneath her chin and leaning towards me, "You can't say I didn't warn you, translocation is a tricky business, tricky indeed..."

Trailing off, her piercing purple eyes looked me up and down, giving me a disapproving look.

"I... who... are you?" I slurred, flinching at the tenor of my words, "What the hell- my voice, what happened to me?"

"Oh, Ivy..." She sighed, reaching out to grab my hand which had begun frantically feeling myself up and down, squeaking and squealing at the realization that my hand had connected with a large set of breasts.

Her fingers formed a vice grip on my wrist, and my eyes jerked up to her own.

"Alecta." I said, feeling the blood drain from my face as my memories rushed back.

"There she is," she snarled, tossing my arm aside and running a hand through her violet locks.

"So I'm going to make an assumption, please bear with me if my concerns prove unfounded," Alecta sighed, undoing the pig tails on her head and tossing her hair aside, "You've connected a few dots, correct? The changes in my form, the drug like effects I've triggered within you as a result of our excursion on your bed this morning... certain changes in the way you think as a result... stop me if I say anything incorrect, please."

Saying nothing, I crossed my arms and gave her a stony look, trying not to let my fear show on my face.

"But of course, nothing I've said is incorrect, is it?" She continued with a dangerous glint in her eyes, "Well, I'm afraid I must confront you with a harsh truth dear..."

Rising to her feet, she stepped around the table and leaned in until our faces were inches apart. My legs tensing, I braced myself for an escape, desperately calculating how quickly I could rush through the front door, find someone, be around people... anywhere with witnesses.

As I felt her breath tickle my face, my planning paused. A pleasant sensation of overwhelming calm washed over me as my muscles slowly relaxed. The smell was... indescribable, her scent was intoxicating.

"Ivy..." she breathed, leaning in closer and brushing our noses together, "When I say you're mine... that means..."

"....." I inhaled deeply, savoring the electrifying fragrance radiating off of her, sighing as my mind was emptied further and further, pressing my legs together, craving any sort of friction I could give my moistening sex as she finished her sentence.

".... you're fucking MINE," she snapped, pulling out her breasts and pressing my waiting lips against a nipple, "There you go pumpkin... don't think... don't worry... just enjoy it. Enjoy me..."

Suddenly needing no further encouragement, I ravenously suckled her nipple, moaning as a delectable, sweet nectar flowed into my mouth. My panties were suddenly soaked, oozing in sick delight as I took her in.

Alecta stroked the back of my head affectionately as I suckled her, with each mouthful I devoured, my every worried melted further and further into the back of my mind, buried by the overwhelming sense of contentment and desire consuming my soul.

This is wrong... Need to... get out of here... My conscience reeled in the back of my mind, thrashing up against the all consuming force assaulting my spirit, smothering me in ecstasy and unrelenting need.

"Alecta..." I mumbled, my voice muted by the massive breast covering my mouth, "please... stop... ughhhh!"

Cut short by her aggressively pulling me in, I found my cheeks pressed up against her skin, the sides of her boob spilling out onto my face as she forcefully pressed me into her decadent form.

"Ughhh, ahhh!!!!" I screamed into her, beginning to wildly thrash against her in an effort to free myself as I felt my baser nature slowly overcome me.

"Quiet girl... mmmmm... that feels so good baby... just drink... drink... then I'll eat that pretty little pussy of yours. Would you like that?" She cooed, once again stroking my head as I lightly pulled back and began to suckle once more, unable to stop myself as her nectar began flowing freely once again. Each drop of her which touched my tongue sent wonderful jolts of pleasure and gratification into my needy sex, starting with the clit and radiating inside of me, until suddenly I found myself grinding against the chair, thrusting myself into thin air as I approached the edge. On the brink of release, I greedily sucked her nipple, crying out in disappointment as her nectar slowed to a trickle and my tongue was left woefully dry.

"There you go Ivy... Alecta will take care of you, don't worry. Maybe when you get back to your old body... I'll let youfuck me, nice and hard." She crooned, gently easing me back before grabbing my by the waist and lifting me into her arms, cradling me like a child, she walked over to the couch and placed me on my back.

"Or soft and slow if you'd prefer that... whatever you want," she whispered into my waist, peeling off my panties to expose my aching slit, "Now snookums... wanna cum?"

"I want to... leave... Alecta... please, don't do this to me." I panted, the brief respite making way for my logical side to come out once again, desperately attempting to support my weight on my elbows in an effort to extract myself from the couch and her warm body between my legs, while at the same time fighting against my arching back and needy hips pushing themselves further and further towards her soft supple lips. My mind was frantic, fighting my every instinct screaming out for her touch, I fought relentlessly to clear my mind and flee to safety.

"You're so cute babe, you still think you have a fighting chance, do you?" She giggled, plunging two fingers into my hole and clamping her mouth down on my clit, mercilessly sucking it with hard vicious pulls into her mouth as she ruthlessly finger fucked me.

Gasping and throwing my head back, I screamed. I screamed for the loss of my better judgement as my mind gave up the fight, I screamed for my wounded soul as I felt myself submitting to her will, I screamed for my tired bones as my elbows left the couch beneath me and my back slammed onto the cushions, and most importantly... I screamed for more.

"Ohhhh! Yes, FUCK! Please Alecta.... Please... please."

"Please... what, cutie?" She withdrew from my special spot and moved up to my face, pressing her forehead against my own and looking through me with those deep violet eyes.

"Please..." I moaned, greedily inhaling every bit of her breath as she exhaled long and hard onto my skin, her mouth fixed in a silent moan as she gazed into me sultrily.

"Please? I'm confused," she moaned back, slowly snaking a hand back between my legs and giving my clit a little rub, "Please what, darling?"

"Please... I need more."

"Awww, you do? You're not thinking about..." I gasped as her finger found its way into my entrance and began rubbing my G Spot up and down, "running away again, are you?"

"Fuck. No. Never," I said, pulling her in and hungrily sticking my tongue in her mouth, lapping up every bit of fluid I could and making a series of wild incomprehensible noises as my mind clouded even further, stoking the fire between my legs.

"So you're mine, sweets?" She asked, pulling her fingers in and out in a steady rhythm, sending my body into a frenzy.

"Ye- yes. Yours. Now fucking PLEASE Alecta!" I groaned, voice breaking with every syllable as her fingers worked me up and down. It was as if she were a master puppeteer, and I were her prized prop. Her fingers inside of me extracting every word and concession she desired, playing me like a fiddle. I may have been the one speaking, but my words were her own.

In that moment, I'd have said or done anything for her.

"Okay love bug... just remember those fucking words, my little whore," she hissed, harshly smacking me across the face and flashing a dangerous grin at my throaty moan of approval before moving back between my legs.

Lapping me up, she growled and groaned, moving at a lightning pace as she extracted every ounce of... whatever she was getting from me. I was too far gone to contemplate what exactly it was, far too busy mewling and moaning, telling her just how much I appreciated what she was doing.

"Ohhhhh! Thank- Ah! youuuuu! Ah! So- ah! sooo... soooo gooooood!" I panted, my body contorting in various unnatural ways to cope with what she was doing to me.

"You're a lucky pumpkin," she breathed back, "Most mortals will never know such... delights," she laughed into my sex and dove back in, sending tracers into my line of sight when she clamped back down onto my clit and gave it a tender nibble.

"So lucky...." I moaned, staring drowsily at her beautiful bright eyes as she took me in, wholely overcome with pleasure, slipping into a neverending pool of bliss, slowly losing myself with each passing breath as my breasts heaved up and down. "Delights... deligh- Oh my GOD!"

I came quickly, squeezing her head as hard as I could manage between my exhausted thighs, moaning her name as her tongue sent me to the moon.

"Alecta..." I moaned as she licked and sniffed my hole, planting the occasional love bite on my thigh as she went.

"Yes darling?" She asked, glancing up as she stuck her tongue back inside of me and wiggled it around.

"I... love you," I sighed dreamily, stroking her purple hair while her tongue sent shivers up my spine.

"I know you do gorgeous," she smile, extracting her tongue from my entrance and flicking at my clit, "I love you too, now be quiet and cum some more for me. Saving that sweet ass of yours earlier was very draining, I need more."

"I'm... oh! S- so- sorry Alec- Ah! Alecta." I yelped, flinching as she continued her work on my now ultra sensitive parts.

"It's okay sweetkins, just don't go and do that again." She said icily, "You could have been raped you know... that's what that man was leading up to before I got to you."

"Oh! I know! I'm sorry Alecta."

"He was going to rip those muddy pants off your butt," she continued, working her tongue faster and faster between words, "shove his cock inside of you, pump and dump this little hole, and toss you aside like a cheap whore."

"Ahhh! Fuuuu!" I responded wordlessly, gyrating against her mouth as she meticulously licked and sucked every inch of me.

"You like the sound of that, cute stuff?" she crooned, pulling her mouth away and finger fucking me, "Do you wish I got there just a little later? No, of course not. You'd much prefer a... cleaner... nicer hand, wouldn't you?"

"Wouldn't you?" She repeated, smacking me across the cheek once again.

"Yes! I would!" I cried out, arching my back as her words drew me closer to the edge.

"I know baby, Alecta knows her little pumpkin," she said, leaning forward and taking a nipple into her mouth, "She wants a nice hunk of man to fuck her little pussy, doesn't she?"

"Yeeesss... she does... she fucking does..." I moaned, speaking in the third person.

"That can always be arranged Ivy, if you mean it?" Alecta crooned, staring up at me with wide eyes as she suckled my breast and rubbed my clit. "But of course, that would be a most...bad idea."

"Mhmm," I nodded, rocking my hips and biting my lip, sweat pouring down my forehead, " A really...really bad idea..."

"An evil... dirty...filthy fucking idea," she nodded seductively, moaning and rubbing my clit harder, "oh! Yes! Only areally bad girl would wantthat, ohhh! A big... hard... dick inside of her. Not after everything I've told her about getting her body back. Do you want a big dick inside this little hole, baby?"

I nodded, her words sending me into the depths. Drenched in sweat, I lost all sense of self at the sound of her next words.

"Ivy darling..." she cooed, "Ready to cum for me again?"

Andthat was how I ended up with my right cheek flat against the beige couch, my tongue lolling from the corner of my lips and positively drooling on the worn cushion through half shut eyes for the next hour, revelling in the pleasure as she extracted every bit of dopamine I had to give from my tired, clouded mind.

Moaning to the heavens and back, every inch of my body reeling with glee, she showed me the true meaning of life, my new purpose.

My one andonly imperative.

My everything.

My greatest pleasure.

It was her.

Only her.

She didn't care that she practically had to drag me to it kicking and screaming, for I was her's.

And in the moment she was finally done with me, as my hands rubbed lovingly up and down her bare, sweaty upper back.

As the delighted convulsions in my legs calmed, and I came down from the unimaginable heights she'd drawn me to...

As she leaned up against the arm rest and spread her legs apart, snapping away the rest of her clothing which I hadn't already ripped off in the heights of her sick feeding frenzy.

As I mewled and crawled towards her, pressing my face against the delectably scented lips between her thighs and breathed her in.

As I gingerly stuck my tongue out to taste her, and fell into a frenzy of my own... burying my mouth into her wetness and devouring her. Moaning into her as I ravenously took in everything I could manage...