Transformation of The Ages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my soul writhe and groan, squealing in pain and fury as her juices coated my mouth.

Obedience.

Submission.

Corruption.

Lust.

Sex.

Alecta.

Beautiful, wonderful, perfect Alecta

Her voice bounced pleasantly through my foggy brain as I lapped her up, corrupting myself down to the core and revelling in the act, basking in the sick delight I felt as I sat on all fours servicing my new mistress, rubbing my clit and bringing myself to a fresh climax as I knowingly destroyed an integral part of myself.

My blackening soul sent goosebumps to every inch of my body, creating fresh neural pathways crisscrossing beneath my smooth skin.

New avenues to enjoy her touch.

My eyes crossed when I felt my brain light up in new, strange ways. My jaw slackened as I felt various parts of it communicate with one another for the very first time, creating a wonderful sense of synthesisa.

New ways to taste and breathe her in.

I felt a purr form deep in my throat as my tongue zeroed in on a particularly smooth section of skin just below her clit, one which sent succulent dribbles of her intoxicating juices into my waiting mouth as I licked it up and down.

So sweet... absolutely wonderful.

My toes curled as I felt a little of my morality and empathy rapidly fade away, replaced only with lust and vindictiveness. Lust and desire for the perfect creature in front of me, spite and hatred for the cruel world which left me in such a vulnerable position. One to be taken advantage of in such a delightful way.

Who needs all that anyways? Forget it darling...You just want to fuck. her voice sounded in my mind once again, sending fresh waves of ecstasy through my tired, sweaty body.

Purring louder, my every muscle clenched sinfully in joy and excitement at the sound of it.

I knew exactly what was happening to me, and I didn't care.

For in that moment, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I. Was. Her's.

And it felt fucking amazing.