Transformation of the Bimbo Princesses

Story Info
Transformation has never been so bimbo-rific.
3.1k words
3.96
25.8k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Transformation of the Bimbo Princesses

Steve and Daniel shrugged and exhaled heavily as they entered the small, strangely empty store beside the train station. Working out in, seemingly, the back end of nowhere was not the most entertaining gig for anyone but hard labour was required anywhere and, at the end of the day, a job was a job. It meant travelling home at a late hour via a rattling old train, however, that sounded like it was about to fall apart at any moment and they had to find a way to entertain themselves somehow until then.

Frowning, Steve prodded at items on the shelves, his arms straining at his vest-top, which was still damp with sweat from a hard day of work. His hair clung to the back of his neck, darker than its usual shade of brown with the moisture held there, his brow furrowed a bit as he worked his way around.

"A witch shop?" His frown deepened. "What sort of place has a witch shop? And what even is that?"

Daniel was less bothered, his baseball hat crushed down over his dirty blonde hair, a streak of grime across his chin and a perpetual grin on his face.

"Who knows? Probably some herbal remedies, homoeopathy like, stuff..." He shrugged but his smile did not fall. "You know that never works! But hey -- look at this cool jar!"

He held it out as if it was a trophy, a blue jar dotted with what could have been acrylic paint, dried and set into a pattern that coaxed the eye along it as if it was intended to be some sort of tool for meditation. It almost seemed to tell of change but the loop continued, weaving around the jar as Daniel turned it over and over. Steve reached for it but it was too late, his friend's fingers on the lid, opening it without thinking of the consequences. Yet they would not know much of those consequences for very much longer at all.

They reeled, blinking and coughing through a haze of pink, the cloud enveloping them, though the sound that had echoed from the jar in a miniature explosion sounded more like something that could have come out of a small firework, something that could have been set off in the back garden to delight children. Coughing and spluttering, they backed off, dropping the jar with eyes watering.

"What the hell was that?" Daniel gasped, eyes streaming. "It's... Wait... What?"

It was an utterance that came with a deafening boom but the resonation of it echoed through Daniel alone as his chest shot out, swelling into what could only be described as a bosom. He gaped like a fish, opening and closing his mouth soundlessly, but that was not the end of it, Steve watching, frozen, as his friend's new chest jiggled and exploded out into a hugely heaving pair of tits with a pink bow wrapped around them, bigger than their heads.

There may have been time for panic if the transformation had allowed it but, as it was, Daniel shrieked and squirmed, flailing as his arms exploded out, bulky and hefty and entirely disproportionate to the rest of his body. Well, bar his new tits, which were round and wobbling and much bigger than even the two of their torsos put together! In nothing short of raw horror, Dan blinked down at his hands, black and furry with the tips of white claws, laden with rings -- as if that made the shock of becoming something else any better.

Unable to balance, he waved his arms madly, Steve jumping back even as a part of him strained to help him. Someone may or may not have shouted something about wanting to know what the hell was going on but that was beyond their comprehension as Daniel's legs swelled suddenly, growing black and hairy too, though something green fell down the length of his body. More suited to a lady, the green dress ran beneath the ribbon of his breasts, the young man gasping and wheezing, striving to keep his balance even as his body ballooned out in all directions entirely without his consent.

"Agh," he grunted, twisting his head back and forth, fat, chunky fingers clawing for his fallen hat. "It's... Eff it..."

But he couldn't get the words out in time as his backside poofed out too, fat and heavy and jiggling, the muscle near enough non-existent as the mere weight of a grossly inflated butt swayed him from side to side. It threw his balance off all the more as he grunted and groaned, the room around him spinning as he did all he could, even in a moment like that, to retain control over himself. Of course, that in itself was a fruitless endeavour as his waistline was next to balloon, straining the limits of that dress with his backside swaying and grinding, his mouth agape.

Staggering back, Steve's eyes widened even further, heart pounding, blood roaring in his ears.

"What..." He tried to force the words out. "What's happening to you?!"

But that was not a question that even Daniel to answer, crying out as he stood tall, a pair of blue strappy sandals adorning his feet, which were more like paws than anything else. No more could he see skin but a black, cat-like tail waved behind him, though he could not have turned to look at it with his backside throwing off his centre of gravity so terribly.

He was taller too, shooting up, his head unchanged, the bulk of his body pushing out and out and out, layered with fat and straining at his new clothes. Daniel's head perched on top, eyes wide and wild, but there was nothing he could do as Steve rushed to failed assistance, throwing his arms in the air and looking around for help that wouldn't come.

"You're so big! What the hell?"

They should never have gone to the witch shop, after all that. Daniel tried to say something, his ears itching, but his hips inflated too, putting him more in proportion, even if he was a fat cat-girl in an over the top dress that was, frankly, ridiculous. Yet the words would not leave his lips as he grunted and squealed, his lips growing fatter and thicker, swelling as if they had been inflated with air, his face changing with a prickle of hair. In but a few moments, he was no longer Daniel but well and truly a huge, wobbling cat-woman, towering over her friend with a glaze in her eyes and a gape to her fat lips, cheeks chubby and tail waving lightly behind her as if she was trying to draw attention to her already gargantuan bottom. A heavy bell around her neck, like a cat's collar, completed the ensemble, yet it was none that Daniel, in her old body would have ever have chosen for herself.

Her old hair too was long gone as she frantically ran her paw-like hands over her face, horrified and mewling. With a burst of magic, a new fall of lusciously thick brown hair spilt from her scalp down over her shoulders, thick and delightful, her breasts inflating a little more too just to complete her transformation in the very best of ways.

Giggling and swaying, she rocked her rear end back and forth, the float of her tail fluttering right along with it.

"Oooh!" She giggled and clapped her paws together as if taken by a sudden delightful thought. "What a wonderful day to show off the royal booty and boobs to everyone!"

She wiggled and flaunted her body as Steve backed off, throat tight, something itching at his nose. How much of that pink dust had he inhaled too?

"Are... Are you okay? There's something..."

"Me?" Daniel giggled, fluttering her chubby fingers at him. "Oh, dear, I'm positively marvellous! Just showing off the jugs today, teehee..."

Spinning, Daniel swayed his rear in Steve's face, though the other young man's mind could not race quickly enough. Daniel was clearly no longer himself, or herself, but what had happened? And how in hell could it be turned back?

Alas, that was not for Steve to take control off as his legs tingled, exploding with thick, layered leggings in purple and blue, spilling down his legs as if he had just tugged them up. Even as he tried out and tried to run, he kicked a foot up that now donned a heel, thighs inflating as he wobbled off balance.

No, there was nowhere to escape as his backside exploded, larger even than Daniel's, covered in a pink, girly dress that floated down his legs. Too late, he realised that the frilly leggings were some kind of undergarment, maybe even reserved for royalty as Daniel considered herself to be, bouncing and giggling about the "royal rump" and "royal jugs" all over the place as she was. Yet he had to bear witness to the horror of his own body changing, buttocks jiggling and wobbling out and out, his torso oddly proportion to the huge remainder of him.

The changes took care of his stomach first, filling it as if with air in a chubby bulge, out and out, taller than he'd ever been. As much as he gaped and whimpered, crying out for help, there was nothing that could stop what had begun, the dress pulling taut over his belly. His chest was soon to come too, however, the pink dress swelling around them and adorned by a dark purple bow and ribbon that drew the eye a little too obviously to them. He gasped and tried to go for the door but he barely managed a few steps as the changes swept up to this neck, his fat, wobbling breasts on obvious show, Daniel prancing before him with a giggle on her thick, red lips, enjoying her flirty cat-princess-hood already.

"Cooooeeee!"

Bending over, Daniel flashed a pair of purple panties with a heart on them, Steve trying to stager away but barely managing to move at all. He was gone, long gone, and all Steve could do was try to come to grips with his transformation into a toon princess, just like Daniel, a swathe of cream fur adorning his chest and neck above the neckline of his dress and framed by a darker, richer red-brown. Behind him sprouted a tail, through a convenient hole in the dress that meant the "royal backside" was not hidden at all, and he gasped, twisting back and forth even as Daniel grabbed his chubby, paw-like hand.

"Come on now, dearie..."

But he couldn't not yet, flexing his fingers in horror as the dress spread down his arms, hands shifting to paw-like ones with white claws too, opening and closing them repeatedly as if that would make the horror of it all go away.

"I'm..." He gulped, a bead of sweat trickling down his brow. "So...fluffy..."

He twisted around, trying to look behind him, Daniel pulling at the hem of his dress to show off a similar pair of purple panties with a gold crown on them.

"What are you doing?"

"Hee-hee!" She clapped her paws to her lips. "Oooh, I see something interesting indeed!"

Yet his face was quick to change, the last bit of him, and Steve became a her as a brown-furred head with fat, chubby, red lips and puffed-up cheeks blew into place atop her neck, inflating and swelling so that nothing of the man was left behind. No more a man but a fat, humanoid shape with a kangaroo's face, Steve whimpered and ran her paws over and over her head, stroking her ears as if that would help anything. She gasped and heaved and did all she could to try, so very desperately, futilely, to push her hair down, clinging to one last hope that it would stop the changes, but it was coming, either way, a glorious fall of thick, rich hair curling down her neck and back.

And then she was gone, her eyes glazing over, hazed and glassy, a bimbo kangaroo princess with a fat body and bigger breasts, only intent and focused on showing off all that she had with her body. Swaying and giggling, she blinked blankly without actually realising what she was doing, Daniel bouncing before her, her cat-tail waving and flicking, although she didn't have all that much control over it right there and then.

Pressing her hand-paws together before her huge breasts, Steve chortled out loud, eyes dancing with the glee of a bimbo with one thing and only one thing on her mind.

"Shall we go out and show off the royal caboose?"

Daniel nodded so quickly that her breasts shook and jiggled, the flirty ribbon wobbling.

"Yes, oh, yes! It is such a lovely day and the jugs shouldn't be locked up this dark old place!"

With that, the two of them paced from the shop, remembering nothing of their old lives, bimbo princesses at their best, Steve tottering in her heels while Daniel all but pranced in her strappy sandals.

"Yes!" Steve giggled and swayed her rump, tail lifted high. "Let us show off the royal booties!"

Outside, the village where they'd been working was blessedly near enough deserted, though they had other things on their minds than practising their royal "bows", flashing their booties and panties at everyone and anyone that dared to bear witness to the bimbo furry princesses. Jiggling and giggling, they wobbled up to a young man who just so happened to be in the wrong (or the right) place at the wrong time, as much as he staggered back and tried to give them space.

"Ah -- what are you..."

But he didn't have a chance to get the words out as Daniel and Steve flanked him on both sides. Birdsong rang through the air but all the strange man had for them was a shocked moan as they squashed their huge breasts up to him. It was Daniel's hands, however, that found his shaft through the fabric of his trousers, groping and teasing, easily working him up into a confused yet lustful frenzy. He didn't have to think and he most certainly didn't have to do anything with the bimbo princesses squeezing and groping and caressing him, his shaft hardening, needing more.

Rolling his head, he moaned and let them do as they willed, their breasts closing in around him, the press of them on his skin and his shoulders warm and comforting. Yet there was nothing soft about the aching desire of his cock, Steve giggling and even dropping to her knees, though she still very easily dwarfed him from that angle too.

"Oooh, is someone enjoying the royal bosoms?"

Pursing her lips, she giggled and shook her rump for him, breasts jiggling by default, taking his gaping mouth to be in the affirmative. What fun! Oh, she was a lady in need, a lady who was desired, flashing her boobs at him by pulling her dress down, though that was more difficult than one may have imagined, considering how tightly it was strained over her chest. With a mew of laughter, Daniel joined her, squeezing her bosom up to the man's back as she reached around to tease his shaft through his clothing.

That did not stop him from grinding and humping, lost in the moment, need rising in a way that he may never before have expected it too. In the shadows beside the train station, they clung to him, taking advantage of him and his body completely and utterly, Steve's breasts on show as she pulled the dress back into place only to heft it up to expose her entire front and those frilly, purple panties too. It was more than the man could bear, moaning out loud and trying to squirm, but they held him fast as eager hands worked him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Come now," Steve crooned. "Give the royal bosoms what they need now, dearie!"

He could not have resisted even if he'd been stronger, groaning and grunting deep in the back of his throat and twisting away. Yet he spent his load all the same into his underwear, manipulated to the point of sweet bliss through his clothes, panting and heaving while the bimbo princesses giggled and tittered like the buxom queens they were around him.

"Ohhh, isn't he cute..."

Of course, he could not help but go home with them, the spell affecting more than just Daniel and Steve, turning them into the bimbo princesses that they had not even known existed before. His inhibitions were swayed and no one had to explain anything as they took advantage of their prize all through the night, although the man would tire eventually, leaving Daniel and Steve to hustle out to the bar, their breasts nearly on show with how far down they had pulled their dresses. A few drunken patrons would do the trick nicely for the bimbos, not understanding that they were high royalty, but they would take them home over and over again, one day blending into the next as the curse and the spell ran its course.

Which one was? A curse or a spell? Who was to say as they dressed as the biggest and most buxom bimbo princesses, fur gleaming and laden with jewellery, sweet perfume teasing the noses of anyone who dared draw near and adore them. They giggled and swayed their buttocks, showing off all that they had to offer, but more and more came to pass still as the months ticked into first one, then two and, finally, the final one of the spell coming to a close.

When they woke from the transformation spell, three months after the big event had taken place, in their own homes, they knew no different. The curse could return, if they were to be re-infected, but Steve and Daniel remembered nothing of their time as bimbo princesses, returning to work at their jobs in the village. They didn't know why their supervisors were going on about them being gone for so long but they were happy enough to crack on with their work anyway, even if the end of the day brought them back to the train station all over again.

And, yet again, something caught Steve's attention.

Elbowing Daniel in the ribs, he grinned.

"Hey, look -- a witch shop!"