Transformation Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls are send to their training houses.
1.8k words
4.3
8.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were heavy because of all the zapping and I felt nauseous. The guard lifted me up with my hand on his shoulder and slowly dragged me outside the room. He carried me in front of the common sleeping hall in which we woke up on our first night here. He opened the door and threw me inside the hall. By that time, almost everyone was inside the hall.

In the evening time, the speaker went alive. It was our master again. By this time, we had realised that he is our master and we are his slaves.

"Look alive, ladies!" He said, "I am sure you all must be feeling a bit lady-like after that cosmetic session. So, shall we go ahead to the next training round?"

There was no sound from anyone. I thought, "Does it even matter if we say no?"

He continued, "Well, you need to be a bit more energetic if you want to stay alive after the next round. In this round, each one of you will be allotted a training house in which you will be working as a wife to a man. Needless to say, each corner of the house will have a camera and we will be watching your every move. So, if you even think of running from that house, you will be zapped in your ass. Each one of you will have a husband. He will have the control of your dildo vibrator. Since he has to earn money and for that he needs to go out during the day, he will only be available in the house at night. It would be your duty to relieve him from his stress and satisfy him. For that, you will do anything and everything as he says. Until he comes at night, you will be responsible for managing the house. You will be cleaning the house, preparing food and help in properly organising the things."

"What the hell? Why don't they just hire maids?" I exclaimed.

"Because maids charge money. And you would be offering him your body as a charge for his efforts put towards your maintenance." The voice replied.

I was shocked, "But we never asked for any maintenance!"

"You know you need it. It's a harsh world. You would always need someone to help you survive in it." He replied.

"It's harsh because of people like you." Someone shouted.

"Why don't you just operate on us and transform us straightaway? Why are such acts required?" I asked the voice.

"Are you crazy? I am not a girl. I am a boy. I will fuck you right away and show you how manly I am." It was the commissioner who still couldn't believe his fate.

The voice smiled and replied, "Nice question, Manisha. You should know that it's not the penis or boobs that differentiate a man and a woman. It's their behaviour, their upbringing and their work. Since times immemorial, women have been considered as the weaker sex. However, with time, humans realised that there are a few women who are stronger than men and there are a few men who are weaker than women. In fact, that was one of the parameters for bringing you girls here. Your nature and your behaviour aligns with those of a typical woman. You have already covered half of the path to transformation. And the other half, we will help you to cover it by your training. How to please your husband, how to make good food for him, how to enjoy the pain that he gives- you will learn everything here. This training will transform you into a perfect woman and not someone with a pussy and a indecisive mind."

That's not the way to solve this problem. That's definitely not the way - I thought to myself.

"Now, everyone get in line. Face the wall and stick your ass out. Lift your skirt and pull down your panties."

No one listened.

"Should I press that switch? Should I zap all of you?"

Everyone stood up and formed a line along the wall. The door opened and two guards entered. They were fully covered from head to toe with a suit and a mask. It was the type of mask that was used by the clowns in the circus. They went near the first guy....ehhh girl. They inspected her ass and stamped it with some electronic device.

"You girls are being stamped with a bar code. This is a permanent stamp which contains the information on where you are being delivered. And remember, during your trip, if any bad thoughts start coming to your mind and you start thinking about running, kill those thoughts. Because if you don't, we will release all your photos of crossdressing to the internet and send them to your family, friends and relatives."

With our asses branded, we left the room in a queue. Outside we saw that there were ten trucks waiting for us. Those were not the usual trucks that we see running on Indian roads. Their carrier was longer and looked more like a closed box with no opening of any kind. It was also encased with some kind of shining metal, which I believe was used to make it sound proof so that even if we shout during our journey, no one would hear it. We boarded those trucks - 20 in each of them. The doors closed and everything went dark.

It was a long drive and so we had a lot of time to kill. So, we decided to interact among each other and get to know more. Maybe if we know more, we could find a pattern somewhere and make a plan to escape with our dignities still intact. It was a long shot but worth a try.

All of us had similar stories. All of us were closet crossdressers. We belonged to different parts of the country. Some were from south, some were from north and some were from northeast. It looked like this organisation had quite a big network. Each one of us were kidnapped from our houses in some way or other.

One of us told how he was looking at the women dresses in a mall in Noida when a guy came and offered to buy for her. Upon insisting, he agreed thinking that at least there is someone in the society who cares about crossdressers. But little did he know that the guy would actually kidnap him and force him to transform.

Another one told that he had called for a masseuse from a big company for a massage at home. When the male masseuse came, he was ready wearing a beautiful dress. The masseuse entered the home and slowly started applying oil on his whole body. As the masseuse was lifting his skirt, he was so excited that he never got to know when the masseuse took out an injection from his bag and injected in his ass.

So, we all did enjoy crossdressing. But that does not mean we should be transformed against our will. We have our lives as men of the society. The solution to the problem of decreasing sex ratio is not transforming men. I failed to understand why any government could even think of something like this.

We drove for around an hour on the streets of Delhi before finally halting at some place. The doors opened and we found ourselves in a big abandoned factory. In the open ground, a stage was set and chairs were arranged in front of it. Almost all of them were occupied with what appeared to be high class people from their attire. We were made to stand in line on the stage. Everyone was staring at us or should I say, raping us with their eyes. I kept my eyes down. There was a person called Nair sitting on a chair beside the stage. He had a laptop and a scanner type device in his hand. It was the same device that shopkeepers use to scan the products in their shops. He called out, "No. 1 please come to me. Stick your ass out, lift your skirt and pull down your panties." The girl did so. Nair scanned the bar code and announced in mic "Mr. Kharbanda, this is for you." A middle-aged man wearing a white suit got up from the audience. He came to the stage, put a leash on that girl, tied her hands and took her away in his car.

Before it was my turn, I kept looking at the people in the audience trying to figure out their penis sizes from their height. I was not sure if it worked like that but there was no other way to calm my mind. I kept praying to God asking him to give me a husband with a small dick. In a way, I was being sold to a guy for my training.

Nair called me out, "Number 69, please!" His voice woke me up from my reverie and I started walking towards him with my shaking legs. Sweat beads appeared on my forehead and my eyes were wet from my tears. I begged him to leave me alone. But he paid no attention to my pleas and instead said, "Get over here fast. I don't have whole day!" He scanned my code and shouted, "Mr. Dixit, this is for you."

My eyes started scanning the entire crowd until they landed on a well dressed gentleman standing in the middle of the crowd. Looking like a perfect gentleman, he wore a nice black suit over his perfect V-shaped body. I thought to myself that he could have easily got a nice beautiful girl to marry. Why would he enrol himself for training of crossdressers?

He came near me and looked me in my eyes. Then he took out a leash from his bag and put over me. It had a word written on it - "Bitch". Nair handed him my controller and asked him to go directly to his house. Mr. Dixit took some extra precautions and cuffed my hands from behind. He also put a tape on my mouth. He said, "Remember you are not my wife yet. You are learning to be. So, until you learn, you need to be put into these restraints. I hope you understand."

He hopes that I understand? Was he crazy? I didn't understand anything that was happening around me. A few days ago, I was just another software engineer working my ass off to pay the bills. And today, some motherfucker is saying that he hoped that I understood if he buys me in an auction. I needed to run. But how? Should I plan my escape during the journey? But how would I do that with all these restraints?

He took me with him to his car. It was a brand new black Audi. Whoever he was, he surely had a lot of money. He opened the trunk of his car and then threw me inside. And with that, all my escape plans got ruined.