Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It bared small pointed teeth at her and hissed before running back into the passage.

"Stay behind me," Evilyn said as they made their way into the passage leading to the mouth of the cave and the vent.

***

"Ray!" Sugar screamed as the shots ended.

She couldn't see Ray over the top of the boulder, but she could hear the blows landing and bodies hitting the cavern floor.

She jumped up and grabbed the top of the boulder, pulling herself up so she could see.

Fifty yards away, the eyeless things were swarming Ray from all sides.

They slashed at him with their claws and teeth, but each blow from Ray's fists would send one of them flying into the darkness in a spray of blood and teeth. Only a few returned.

Sugar strained to move the boulder, but it wouldn't budge.

***

A buddy of Ray's had once told him about going hunting for bear out west. He had talked about how they would take their hunting dogs and set them loose, an entire pack to take down the bear.

No individual dog was a match for the bear, but together the pack would eventually take the bear down.

Ray felt like a bear.

Each slash from the eyeless was inconsequential, but a thousand cuts? No matter how strong he was? He was beginning to falter.

He punched one in the face, feeling the flesh, bone, and teeth give as the skull shattered.

But at the same time, one landed on his back and bit the back of his neck.

Ray reached back and grabbed it, yanked it over his head and threw it into the cave beyond.

He could hear Sugar screaming and crying behind him.

Sorry, Sugar, he thought. But it was better to die alone than to die knowing she was next.

Two came straight at him and he caught them in mid-air, dashing their skulls together and letting them fall at his feet.

He wasn't dead yet.

***

Evilyn stood and looked down the passage leading to the vent. It was filled with night demons and reptilians. Of course, she thought. Demonica knew they would try to escape.

"We're coming through, stand aside!" Evilyn yelled into the passage.

Tittering laughter came from within. They had no intention of letting them pass, no matter what position Evilyn held.

Demonica's word was law.

"That's a lot of them," Ciara said. "Can you take 'em?"

Evilyn laughed and shook her head. "I can't attack them, Ciara."

"Sure, you can. You're the Hellstorm. Let 'em have it."

"No. I have to go talk to her. I have to make her understand."

"Are you insane, Evilyn?" Mona asked as she supported Bobbie. Her wife was even paler than before, and her eyes were sunken.

"I have to try, Mona."

Mona shook her head. "Try quickly."

Evilyn nodded and stepped toward the other passage, the one leading toward the doorway. Toward Demonica.

Ciara fell into step beside her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Evilyn asked.

"With you, where else?"

She took Ciara's hand. "No. You have to stay with them. Take them back to the cliff and wait for me - I don't want you here with the night demons and reptilians so close. Go on."

"But..."

"Ciara, they need you. Stay with Mona and Bobbie."

She sighed and turned away. "Fine. But Demonica's gonna say no."

Evilyn stopped her and kissed her. "Maybe. But maybe I can convince her."

Ciara smiled. "Okay, just hurry."

Evilyn headed down the tunnel as Ciara took Mona and Bobbie back to the cliff.

***

Sugar clung to the top of the boulder and watched. Ray was holding his own, but he couldn't for much longer.

She dropped back to the floor and pulled out her cell.

Rita didn't answer.

She looked once more over her shoulder, and then ran to the elevator.

***

Demonica stood on a ledge overlooking the battle going on in the antechamber. She smiled as Ray, bruised and bloodied, began to slow in his defense.

She looked up. "Darling, I didn't expect you to come here." She turned.

Evilyn stood a few yards away. She looked down at Ray as he fought to hold off the eyeless. "Demonica! Stop!"

"Hmm? No, dear. I will end it soon, but not quite yet."

Kimiko laughed as she clung to Demonica's left thigh boot.

Evilyn sighed. "Demonica, why are you doing this?"

"I? Why darling, I'm merely defending against that brute. Ray came into my domain to take Mona and Bobbie from me. I can't allow that."

"Demonica, Bobbie is sick. She needs help. I want to take Mona and Bobbie to Level 10 so Mona can try to fix this."

"Fix what?"

Evilyn rolled her eyes. "Her hunger, Demonica! It's not every six hours like you said..."

Demonica laughed. "Oh, isn't it?"

Kimiko laughed with her.

Evilyn went rigid. "Wait. You knew?"

Demonica shrugged.

Evilyn looked to the right. Heidi Coombs was lounging nearby. She smiled at Evilyn, showing her fangs.

Evilyn frowned. "Why isn't she hungry? Why isn't she sick?"

Kimiko laughed out loud.

"Oh," Demonica said. "You see, Morpheus's vampires? The original seed has a defect - they become ravenous. The vampires they sire don't have that defect. Each time an original vampire feeds, their hunger comes on them faster. I assume Bobbie already consumed Heidi's spouse?" Demonica smiled. "How long ago was that, Evilyn?"

***

"Hey? Bobbie? Are you okay?" Mona asked.

They were standing near the cliff edge. Bobbie was backlit by the crimson glow from far below.

Mona stroked her cheek. "Bobbie?"

Bobbie narrowed her eyes. "I love you, Mona."

Mona smiled. "I love you too."

Bobbie was breathing hard.

"Baby?" Mona asked.

Bobbie shook her head slowly. "I can smell it. I can hear it pumping."

Mona took a step back.

Bobbie swallowed hard. "I am what I am, Mona. I can't change it." She reached out and grabbed Mona's throat. "I am so sorry, Mona! I just can't stop!"

Mona kicked her feet as Bobbie lifted her with one hand.

A white high heeled boot swung around in a roundhouse and hit Bobbie in the back of her head.

She dropped Mona and tumbled forward on her face.

Ciara stood over her. "I don't wanna hurt ya, Bobbie, but I'm gonna if you don't stop it."

Mona lay on her side and looked from Ciara to Bobbie.

Bobbie jumped on top of Mona, her teeth inches from Mona's throat.

"Bobbie, no! I love you, don't!" Mona cried.

The white boot again, this time it caught Bobbie in the right temple and sent her rolling across the stone floor.

Ciara stepped over Mona. She looked down at her. "Stay behind me, 'kay?"

"Don't hurt her, Ciara."

"I won't, doc, but I'm not gonna let her hurt you. You got any more knock out stuff in your bag?"

Bobbie was sitting on her haunches hissing toward them.

Mona dumped her bag on the rock floor and searched through it. "There's nothing."

Ciara nodded. "That's okay, doc." She sighed. "Bobbie, sometimes when I get upset? I count to ten. I get upset a lot - usually with Eve. She's exasperating. But I just count to ten and smile. You want to try counting to ten?"

Bobbie spat on Ciara's shoes.

"Okay, guess not." Ciara clenched her fists. "I'm as strong as you are, Bobbie. I'm super tough, but I really don't want to hurt you. So why don't you just stay there until Eve comes back?"

Bobbie leapt.

Ciara spun and hit her with a back fist, sending her skidding across the rocks.

Bobbie landed in a crouch, her lips and nose bloody.

"Butch! Stop! Please stop!" Mona cried.

Bobbie leapt again.

This time Ciara did a spinning roundhouse kick.

But her planted foot went out from under her in the loose rocks and she fell sideways.

Bobbie landed on top of her.

"Butch, no!" Mona screamed.

Ciara grabbed Bobbie's waist to push her away.

Her teeth closed on Ciara's throat.

"Ow!" Ciara yelled.

And Mona screamed.

***

Ray was tired, and they just kept coming.

He slammed his fist into one of the eyeless and its face exploded, but Ray went down on his knee.

Another eyeless jumped on his back, shoving him to the ground.

They came from all directions and landed on him, sharp teeth and claws digging in.

***

"Help me, goddamn you!" Sugar screamed as she ran into Stallion's first floor.

One of the Church Agents came running.

"It's Ray, he's on Level 9. They're killing him. You have to help me!" Sugar cried, tears running down her cheeks.

At the mention of Level 9, the agent looked at the floor.

"Help me, goddamn it!" Sugar said. She pushed past him into the front entrance. "Rita! Please!"

Her desk was empty.

***

The eyeless held Ray on his knees on the stone floor. His shirt was ripped, his entire torso bloodied.

Demonica walked slowly toward him. "Hello, lover."

Ray looked up at her, his left eye almost swollen shut. He spat blood on the floor. "Come to gloat?"

"No, Ray. I came to watch you die." She cocked her head sideways. "I was going to let my night demons and reptilians finish you off, but I think the eyeless will suffice. Kill him. Slowly."

The eyeless shoved Ray to the floor and began kicking him.

Demonica smiled. "Goodbye, lover."

***

"Butch! Stop!" Mona cried.

Bobbie looked up and vomited Ciara's blood on the stone floor. "Bad blood. Transformed taste... terrible."

She stood up slowly, her face covered with Ciara's blood.

Bobbie drew in a breath. "I can smell yours, Mona. Warm. Delicious." She walked slowly toward Mona.

Mona began to sob. "Butch, you're breaking my heart!" She stood up.

She was holding her scalpel in her right hand. "Please don't come any closer, Butch."

Bobbie smiled as she walked across the stones. "I'll give you my blood, Mona. You'll come back like me."

Mona shook her head. "Fight this, Butch. You have to fight!" She glanced down.

Ciara was holding her throat, dark red blood running slowly between her fingers.

"Butch, I have to help her," Mona sobbed.

"I love you, Mona." She looked at the scalpel. "What are you going to do with that?"

"You know. Please don't come any closer."

Bobbie laughed. "You're not a killer, babe. We both know that."

"I have to help her, Butch. Step away!"

Bobbie rushed toward her.

She wrapped her arms around Mona.

Then she stopped and stared down.

The scalpel was sticking in her chest.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Mona cried as Bobbie dropped to her knees.

***

The night demons and reptilians kept watch over the air vent. Demonica had told them to expect that Evilyn Hellstorm might try to help Mona Karnes escape.

They were watching the entrance to the tunnel.

So, their backs were turned when the small shape dropped out of the vent.

Her blue Stallion's uniform was gone, discarded before she entered the vent from the loading dock.

She crouched under the vent opening on her pink plastic legs.

She rose flicking her wrists.

In her hands, she held two butcher knives from the Stallion's kitchen.

Rita Gaia Blotchley flicked her head back, sending the cascade of electric pink hair back away from her doll's face.

The blades whistled in the air as her hands danced at the end of her mechanical arms.

A night demon was beheaded from behind, his bat-like head tumbled from his shoulders and a jet of blood painted the roof of the dark tunnel.

The others turned as one.

Death was a pink robot.

***

Evilyn ran through the tunnel toward the cliff.

Behind her, she heard the screams of the night demons and reptilians as they emerged from the side tunnel.

She spun, ready to fight, only to find the creatures were running away from her, running toward the mouth of the cave.

She didn't wait to see what they were running from, she just kept running toward the cliff.

***

Mona fell on her knees with Bobbie. "I'm sorry."

"I love you, Mona," Bobbie gasped.

And then she was gone. Mona's life died in her arms, her scalpel deep in Bobbie's heart.

Mona wailed as she held her on a cliff overlooking a field of lava.

Ciara moaned nearby.

Mona closed her eyes, her chin trembling. She laid Bobbie gently on her side.

Then Mona stood up and collected her kit. She knelt over Ciara.

The girl's pulse was weak.

"Ciara!" Evilyn screamed as she ran onto the cliff. She slid to a stop over Mona. "What happened?! Oh, Jesus!"

"Quiet," Mona said. "I'm working. Take a step back."

"How do I help?"

"By shutting up." She pulled Ciara's hand away from her throat.

Blood flowed heavily from a gash in her neck.

"She pierced the jugular," Mona said.

"Can you fix it?"

"The puncture is small. I have to cauterize the vein. I need something to heat my..." Mona sobbed.

"What?!" Evilyn asked.

"I need my scalpel," she whispered miserably. She turned and nodded toward Bobbie.

Evilyn cringed.

The scalpel was still sticking out of Bobbie's chest.

"Jesus," Evilyn whispered.

Mona started to rise. "I'll get it."

"No," Evilyn whispered. She put her hand on Mona's shoulder. "I'll do it."

Bobbie stared up at her glassily.

Evilyn reached down and pulled the scalpel out of her chest.

Blood dripped from the silver metal.

Mona didn't look up. "I need something to heat the blade."

Evilyn pointed her index finger at the scalpel. A tongue of flame snaked out and bathed the blade in fire.

Mona stared at her as the blood was burned away and the blade became red hot. "Bring it here."

Evilyn held the blade in her claws.

"Touch the blade right here," Mona whispered.

Ciara screamed.

***

Demonica whirled around as the night demons and reptilians rushed into the chamber. "What is it? What's wrong?"

They were hysterical, but she caught one word: Robot.

Rita entered the chamber, her hands moving lightning fast, the knives finding flesh and severing limbs.

Kimiko grabbed Demonica and pulled her away as the blades passed within an inch of her Mistress's throat. "We must go! Now!"

***

Ray was blacking out, his ribs cracking with each kick.

Then the eyeless were running away from him.

He looked up.

Rita was standing over him, kitchen blades spinning in her hands like an insane food processor. "Can you stand?" She called over the whistling of the blades.

He just stared at her.

"Ray? Can you stand?"

Ray smiled, his lip split. "Baby, I could dance."

"Don't call me Baby." She dropped one of the knives and held out her hand.

He took it and she hauled him painfully to his feet. "We have to get Dr. Karnes and her wife," Ray said. He collapsed against her.

"I'll come back for them. I have to get you out of here." She led him back to the entrance. She kept one eye on the shadows.

Ray's fist rocketed out as one of the eyeless sprang on them from a dark corner.

The face exploded and Rita sliced its head off.

"Nice," Ray whispered.

"Keep moving."

They stopped at the boulder blocking the cave mouth.

She stared at it. "Did you put that there?"

"Yep."

"God, you're fucking stupid."

He shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Fucking moron." She sat him down and lifted the boulder over her head before throwing it into the shadows.

Something there made a squeak followed by a squishing sound.

Rita smiled, the corners of her rubber lips turning up.

Ray smiled back.

***

Ciara opened her eyes. "Eve? Hi."

"Hi, sweetheart," Evilyn said.

Ciara looked at Mona. "Hi, doc."

Mona nodded.

"I messed up, Eve," Ciara said. "I tried to stop Bobbie. I wasn't good enough..."

Evilyn sobbed.

Mona looked away.

"Where'd Bobbie go?" Ciara whispered.

Evilyn moved to the side.

Ciara looked past her at Bobbie's body. She gasped, and then she began to cry. She grabbed Mona and pulled her close.

Evilyn wrapped her arms around them both.

"Touching," Demonica said.

Evilyn stood up, opening her wings and shielding Ciara and Mona. "You did this!"

"Me? Well, I didn't kill her," Demonica said.

Ciara stood up and stood beside Evilyn. "Do you see now? Do you see what she is?"

Evilyn sobbed. "Why? Why did you do this?"

Demonica looked bored.

Beside her Kimiko smiled and clutched Morpheus's book against her chest.

"My Chorus said Mona was going to kill me."

"You said you didn't believe them!" Evilyn said.

Demonica shrugged. "Why take the chance? Look at her. She's broken now. Poor thing. If only there was some way she could end her suffering?"

Ciara and Evilyn turned and looked.

Mona was standing on the edge of the cliff.

"Bye, darling," Demonica said and smiled.

Mona pitched forward.

***

Everything moved in slow motion.

Ciara screamed and ran toward Mona.

Mona was already past the edge and falling.

Something moved in the air above Ciara, and she fell on the stone floor.

Evilyn Hellstorm, her wings spread, sailed over her. The wings drew against her body and then moved violently backward, moving a powerful wind behind her that blew back Demonica's hair from thirty feet.

She rocketed over the edge of the cliff.

"Eve!" Ciara screamed as Evilyn disappeared.

Two seconds later, the Hellstorm flew high above the cliff.

She held Dr. Mona Karnes in her arms.

"What is she?" Kimiko asked.

Ciara stood up and smiled. "That's my girlfriend!"

***

Evilyn dropped gracefully to the ground beside Ciara. "Take her."

Ciara led a dazed Mona away from the cliff edge.

"My, my. I think I underestimated you, dear," Demonica said.

Evilyn walked toward her. "Show me."

"What?"

"Show me!" Evilyn screamed. The cavern echoed and the eyeless cowered.

Evilyn pressed with her mind. Demonica's mind opened.

Visions flooded Evilyn's mind. Cities on fire, bodies piled on sidewalks like stacks of firewood, rivers of fire and blood.

And above it all, Demonica, laughing.

Evilyn broke contact.

Demonica stumbled back and Kimiko kept her from falling.

Dark blood dripped from Demonica's nose.

Evilyn shook her head. "Ciara was right. You don't love. You can't love. You're nothing but hate."

"I am what they made me."

Evilyn laughed. "The fuck you are. You're pure motherfucking evil."

Demonica smiled. "Kill her!"

Her minions charged forward.

Evilyn rose ten feet into the air, her wings beating.

She screamed, her hands outstretched toward the minions.

Flames roared from her hands like flamethrowers. Fire poured out of her mouth and eyes.

Ten eyeless erupted in flames.

Ciara and Mona huddled together under Evilyn as Demonica and her followers scattered and the cavern beyond became an inferno.

Ciara saw Kimiko running toward the altar room. "Don't you move, Mona. I mean it. Stay here!"

Ciara jumped to her feet and ran toward Kimiko on the high heeled boots.

Twenty feet away, Ciara leaped into the air and came down on her hands, somersaulting across the stone floor.

She came down behind Kimiko and put both hands on her shoulders.

She vaulted over the sub slut and twisted in mid-air, coming down facing her.

Ciara smiled at her. "Where ya goin', bitch?" She punched Kimiko in the face and the woman fell back.

Ciara ripped Morpheus's book out of her hands and ran back to Mona.

"The book!" Demonica screamed.

Ciara stumbled and fell near the cliff edge, her hands going over the side.

When she rolled back to her feet, her hands were empty. She looked over the edge. "Oopsie."

Demonica shrieked.

Evilyn's flames reached Demonica and she dashed away deeper into the caves toward the altar chamber.

***

Evilyn landed on the cliff as the fire died.

The cliff was littered with the burned out husks of the creatures.

Mona stared glassily toward the cliff edge.

Evilyn took her hands. "No, doctor."

"I can't... I can't go on without her."

"What would Bobbie want, Mona?" Ciara asked as she put her hand on Mona's shoulder.

"It doesn't matter what she..."

Evilyn put her hands on Mona's temples. "You will not kill yourself. Do you understand? Grieve, cry, scream all you want. But this world needs you. Do you hear me? You will not kill yourself."