Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona's eyes unfocused and then re-focused. She blinked. "No. No, I won't kill myself."

Ciara smiled at Evilyn and nodded.

"It's going to be okay, doc," Evilyn whispered.

Evilyn started to lead them away toward the entrance.

Mona stopped moving. "We can't... leave her."

Evilyn looked at Bobbie's body. She looked small on the cliff edge.

She walked over and scooped her up.

Together, they made their way to the cave entrance.

***

The elevator door opened, and Rita stepped out of it with a knife in her hand.

Ciara and Mona walked toward her down the hall of Level 9.

Behind them Evilyn carried the limp body of Bobbie Palmer.

Rita stepped aside as they got in the elevator without a word.

The doors closed and the elevator began to descend.

"I like your hair," Ciara whispered.

"Thank you," Rita said.

***

Sugar sat with Mona in the lounge on Level 10. The walls were stark white, but the furniture was chrome and black leather.

"What do you want us to do with Bobbie's body?" Sugar asked.

"We had plots together in Long Island. Butch made me, I thought it was morbid, but..."

"I'll arrange it," Sugar said.

"Can I even go to her funeral?"

"Yes. It will private. Just you and anyone you want there."

"You and Ray and Rita. Evilyn and Ciara."

"Of course."

Mona fought back tears. "Nobody can know, can they?"

Sugar shook her head. "Family members... well, I'll wipe their memories afterward."

Mona winced. "No. I don't want anyone there but us. Can you... can you make her family accept that she's just gone?"

Sugar smiled and nodded.

"Can you make me... forget?"

"What?" Sugar asked.

"I... Evilyn did something to me. To my head..."

"I know," Sugar said. "She was only trying to help."

"I can't kill myself, but I still... I can't stop thinking about her. I murdered my wife."

Sugar got out of her chair and knelt in front of her. "No! This was Demonica. Not you. You freed her, Mona."

"I... I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about it."

"I'll help you."

Mona nodded. "I'm never going to be in that plot with her, am I?"

Sugar squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"Immortality. Never ending pain."

"No! Mona. It won't be like that."

Mona bit her lower lip. "I want to be with you and Ray."

"What?"

"I want to be in your coven, Sugar. You can do that right?"

"Professional Caste usually isn't part of a WhoreMaster's coven..."

She began to sob. "Sugar, please! I want..."

"Yes. Yes, you will be." She held Mona tight. "We'll force the issue. Fuck the Church. They can't do a fucking thing after you're bound. Yes, Mona."

***

Ray rolled over on the examining table and flexed his muscles. The ribs were completely healed - the miracle of being transformed and the miracle of Insta-Heal.

Rita walked into the lab and glanced at him, then she turned away.

"Rita?"

"Yes?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know."

"Thank you," Ray said.

"Don't."

"I know you hate me but thank you for pullin' me outta there. I owe you my life."

Rita scoffed. "Fuck you, man." She stalked away holding up the middle finger of her right hand.

Ray smiled. And why not? He was in love.

***

Mona moved steadily up and down the WhoreMaster cock, taking him deeper than humanly possible after the sterilizer had opened her womb.

Ray lay under her, his hands on her full breasts, pinching the newly pierced nipples.

Sugar knelt behind her, caressing her tattooed buttocks.

She turned and kissed Sugar, her lips permanently tinted with dark tattooed lipstick.

A heart was tattooed under her left eye and, above it, a star near the corner of her eye. Her skin no longer had the healthy tan of before, now she was a goth princess, her skin ivory, her blonde hair turned jet black.

No more Wendy Whitebread, now she was Butch's dream - a hot goth girl.

She cried then even as she felt her orgasm building.

Sugar's hands touched her temples. This would be the point where she took away Mona's pain.

Ray cried out and sent his WhoreMaster cum deep inside her.

The world went black.

***

"Final launch wave will commence in T-minus twenty-two minutes. All transformed are to proceed to their designated HLV. Thank you for flying Richards Interstellar."

Mona blinked. "Where..."

"Fuck, I have to pee again," a voice said in front of her. "I'll be right back." She was looking at the back of a tall, willowy blonde's head as the woman disappeared in a crowd.

"Wait," Mona whispered.

She was surrounded by the transformed. It looked like an airport. She stared out the windows expecting to see jets. Instead she saw launchpads. Launchpads with silver rockets. Dozens of them.

"Hello, Mona."

She started to turn. "No, don't look at me." Two warm hands touched the top of her shoulders.

"Who are you?"

"Your friend. At least I will be." His hands squeezed her shoulders. "My name is Adam."

"Why can't I look at you?"

"Because you don't know me yet, and I don't want you to recognize me when you do."

"Time. If I know you when I see you, it will change the future."

He laughed and that laughter made her feel warm inside. "You're smart, doc. Smarter than me."

"You're like him. Morpheus. You're a god. You mean you're not as smart as I am?"

He laughed again. "You ever read Greek Mythology, doc? Zeus was practically a moron." He sighed. "I'm sorry about Bobbie, doc. I tried to find a way to fix it, but there was no way I could bend it that I could save Bobbie and the world."

Mona began to shake. "Sugar was supposed to take the pain away."

"She wanted to, doc. But see, Sugar's smart too. Pain is part of us, Mona. It defines us like love, hate, fear, courage. Everything goes together to make a person. You can't take away part of it without changing who a person is. Sugar knows that, but she's going to take care of you till you can stand on your own. We all are."

"I don't see how that's going to happen. I can't stop..."

"No, and you never will stop thinking about her. But that doesn't mean life ends. You just have to hold on a while, and you'll see."

"Nothing is worth this pain."

"Aww, doc. One day you'll know that's not true. That girl you saw just now with the pretty hair, voice, and the weak bladder? She'll show you. And, if that isn't enough?" He took her hands and moved them down to her stomach.

Her round, full stomach.

"Maybe this will show you."

She clutched her pregnant stomach. "But that can't be."

"And, yet here you are."

"How?"

"You'll figure it out, Dr. Demona. It's what you do."

***

She woke up wrapped in Ray and Sugar's embrace.

She reached down and felt her belly. Flat - flatter than it had been before her transformation.

"Hi," Sugar whispered in the dark.

"Hi."

"You were out for a while."

"I saw things, Sugar. None of it made sense."

"It happens. Did you see Morpheus?"

"No, someone else." She stared into the dark.

"You okay, Mona?"

"Demona."

"What?"

"My name is Dr. Demona. Mona Karnes is gone. She died with Bobbie. Call me Demona."

Sugar held her tight. "Yes, Demona."

They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

***

Demonica stood and looked over the cliff into the lava below.

Behind her, the Chorus cried out. "Death is here! Demona is here!"

Demonica raised an eyebrow and stared into the void. Then she unfolded her wings and began to move them. Wind rushed around her legs and she rose into the air. She soared over the lava and landed on a ledge across the chasm.

The stone wall above the ledge was sheer.

She drew back her hand and slashed at the rock, gouging it.

Ray and Rita had secured the air vent - there would be no escape through it.

And Rita was waiting on the upper levels. To escape in the elevator was impossible.

They would need another way out.

Demonica slashed at the rock again, and a fist sized chunk fell from the wall, crashed against the ledge, and plunged down to the lava below.

Demonica smiled.

***

In a cemetery on Long Island, a small group gathered on a gray, overcast day. There was no priest, no rabbi, no minister. The people from the funeral home gave them space.

The man was huge, stuffed into a black suit that looked ready to burst.

Beside him was a tall redhead in white who looked like Jessica Rabbit from the old movie brought to life.

To her left was a thin girl wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. She had the hood pulled low, but her electric pink hair occasionally showed beneath the shroud.

Two girls stood together, one tall with short, almost white hair and piercing blue eyes. She wore a black raincoat and held the hand of a shorter redhead. The redhead was poured into a black dress that did little to hide her considerable charms.

The redhead never stopped crying, and the white haired woman never let go of her hand.

By the grave, a woman stood in black, her skin pale in contrast to her jet black hair.

Her purple eyes stared intently at the headstone.

Bobbie Palmer, Beloved Wife, and, chiseled beside it, Dr. Mona Karnes, Beloved Wife.

She was burying two that day.

Dr. Demona put her hand on the stone above Bobbie's name. "I don't know what to say, Butch. I miss you? I love you? All that and more. We got caught up in the affairs of gods and devils, and I'm sorry, Babe."

She knelt down. "I have to leave the old me here, Butch. Because Dr. Demona has a lot of work to do. You see, when I talked to him, to Adam? I believed him. We're going to save the world, Babe. We're going to do it in a fucking awful way, but I've seen where we're going, Butch. God I wish you could see it. I wish you could be there. Something wonderful is coming."

She stood up and turned away.

The others looked at her. Even Ray was crying.

She turned back to the headstone. "One other thing, Butch. I'm going to kill that bitch. I'm going to fucking kill her. And I'm going to look in her eyes when I do it. I'm going to hear her scream, and I am going to watch the hope fade in those goddamn burning eyes when she knows I'm the one who ended her."

Ray took her hand and led her back to the limo.

Sugar walked up to Evilyn and Ciara. "I spoke to Havana. They want to talk to you, Evilyn. They're arranging to fly you down next week."

Ciara looked up at Evilyn. "What about me, Sugar?"

Sugar frowned. "You're also going to Havana - as Whore Caste. You'll go to the port and be chosen by a Whore Master."

Ciara's lip trembled.

"Yeah, hard pass on all that shit, Sugar," Evilyn said.

Ciara smiled.

Sugar tried to hide her smile. "What should I tell them?"

"You tell them Ciara and I don't want any part of this. We're not their property."

Sugar bit her lower lip. "And, if they don't accept that?"

Evilyn lifted an eyebrow. "Tell them I'll fly down to Cuba and burn their entire island to a cinder. Then I'll find Morpheus and light his ass up too."

Ciara was beaming.

"You know? I think I believe you," Sugar said as she walked toward the limo.

Ciara hugged Evilyn as they walked. "Where we going?"

"You'll see." They walked into the woods beyond the cemetery and Evilyn took her raincoat off.

Beneath it, she was dressed in her leather bikini and thigh boots.

"You're gonna cause a scene, Eve," Ciara giggled.

"Come here," Evilyn said.

Ciara climbed into her arms and Evilyn kissed her.

Ciara closed her eyes as Evilyn changed, her wings unfurling.

"Whoa, don't you drop me," Ciara whispered. She wrapped her arms tight around Evilyn's neck.

"Never," she beat her wings and rose into the air over Long Island before soaring northeast.

***

Ciara woke up just as Evilyn landed in a grove of trees.

"Where are we?"

"Take a look."

Ciara stepped out of the trees and looked down the hill at Ithaca College. "We're going back to school?"

Evilyn shook her head. "Not we. You."

Ciara blinked. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Evilyn ran her fingers through Ciara's red hair. "I need some time to think, Ciara."

"But... I'm your Inky Dinky Doo... You need me."

She knelt down. "Yes, I do need you. But right now, I need to find out what I am. I need to think, and I need to find us a home."

"Find us a home?" Ciara asked. She smiled. "You mean like a house? Picket fence? Flowers?"

Evilyn laughed. "All that and more."

"You're not going to ghost me, are you?"

Evilyn shook her head. "No way. You're totally my Inky Dinky Doo."

"A real house?"

"A real house."

"Okay." She frowned. "Wait, what do I tell the cops about the astronomy field trip if they ask?"

Evilyn shrugged. "Tell them you had a cold and stayed home."

"Hmm, okay. So, I just go back to class?"

Evilyn smiled. "You just go back to class."

"Okay. I'm changing majors by the way."

Evilyn laughed. "To what?"

"Mathematics. I feel like I'd be good at it."

Evilyn frowned. "You sure, honey?"

She looked hurt. "What? You think I'm dumb or something?"

"Absolutely not. You want to be a mathematician? Go for it."

"Cool." Ciara bit her lower lip. "Um, Eve, you don't expect me to be like, you know?"

"Celibate?" Evilyn said.

"Yeah. 'Cause, I'll try really hard."

"You don't have to be celibate for me Ciara."

Ciara grinned. "Thank God! I'm gonna fuck like a rabbit, I just really didn't want to feel bad for it, you know? You can too, just don't forget about me?"

Evilyn kissed her. "I'm coming back for you."

"You better."

Evilyn kissed her again and then she beat her wings and rose into the air.

A Frisbee flew past Ciara's nose as she watched Evilyn disappear into the clouds.

A boy in a t-shirt and shorts came running up the hill. "What was that? Some kind of bird?" He was staring straight up.

"No, that was my girlfriend. You almost hit me with that Frisbee!"

"Girlfriend?" The boy stared at her for a second and then brushed back his curly brown hair. "Oh, joke. Got it. Sorry about the Frisbee." His eyes were moving all over her, unsure of what spot to stare at next.

Ciara twirled a lock of her hair with her finger. "Want to fool around?"

His mouth dropped open. "Uh, yeah!"

She led him back in the trees.

***

Demona stood in the lab on Level 10 and looked at herself in the mirrored wall in her office. She was wearing an old fashioned nurse outfit, cut short and cotton candy pink.

She giggled at how absurd it was, not to mention totally hot.

Someone whistled.

Demona looked over her shoulder to see Sugar wearing a skintight white latex dress standing in her doorway.

"That's... a statement," Sugar said.

"Says the chick in the white latex banana peel."

"Point taken." She held out a package. "This came for you. You know, I kind of miss the Church Agents - at least I didn't have to deliver the mail with the boys around."

"Was kind of fun to see Marapova send them scampering - you're right, she is one scary bitch."

"Well, in her view, they put us in danger by not protecting us from Demonica. They're lucky she just kicked them out of Stallion's - she might have sent them back to Havana without their balls."

"I'd have helped with that."

"Orgy tonight? Gwen and Alex are coming up. They're dying to meet you."

Demona laughed. "No more Wendy Whitebread."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. Just commenting on how things change. Yeah, I'll be there."

Sugar winked and walked away.

Demona looked at the package. There was no return address.

She ripped it open and a piece of paper fell out.

She unfolded it.

Dear Demona,

Hi from Ciara! I really miss you! I'm having fun, but I think Eve would be pissed if I told you where I was, so I better not. I hope you're having fun at Stallion's!

I still have nightmares about that day in the cave, and I bet you do too.

I wanted you to have something: Morpheus's book. See, I didn't really drop it - I'm not that clumsy. I just stuffed it in my cleavage. I got a lot of it thanks to titty grow.

I know you'll put it to good use.

Hugs and Kisses,

Ciara

Demona pulled the book out of the wrapper. 'Dark Studies' was engraved on the outside. She opened it and slowly began to smile. She put it in her desk drawer and locked it.

Demona stepped out into the lab.

A blonde was strapped down to a table in front of a transformation tube.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sweetie," Demona said.

The woman moaned behind her red ball gag, her eyes flickering left and right in panic.

Demona laid out her syringes. "Let's get started, shall we?"

***

Two Years Later

Courtney held Demona's hand in the stairwell as she finished her story. "I never knew," Courtney whispered.

Demona nodded. "And now you do."

"The spaceport? The blonde with you? It's me, right?"

"I think so. I hope so." Demona leaned against her. "I love you, Courtney. I never thought I would feel that again."

"I love you too."

Demona stood up. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"My office." They walked together down the steps.

They entered Level 10 and walked to Demona's office.

Demona opened the safe behind her desk. "I only went back to my office in Manhattan once. I retrieved some things."

The inside of the safe was cold and mist filled the air when she opened it.

Demona reached inside and pulled out four small glass boxes.

"Oh, my God," Courtney whispered. "Are those..."?

Demona nodded. "My embryos with Bobbie. I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

Demona shrugged. "To let them go. It's time to move on." She stepped over to the small incinerator she used for dangerous specimens.

"No!"

Demona blinked. "What? Honey, I'm all in with you."

Courtney touched her arm. "Me too. Demona, I don't want you to stop loving Bobbie just because you're in love with me. She's part of you. So, she's part of me too. And, besides, if your vision is right? We can get pregnant."

"But these are half Bobbie."

"Yes, and I'll love them just the same as the ones we're going to have together."

Demona smiled.

***

Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova stood outside the elevator on Level 9.

Ray, Rita, and Sugar stood on her left. Demona and Courtney stood on her right.

"This morning, I informed Sister that Whore Caste is going to put the demoness Demonica to death. This is a long time coming, too long. Today we right over two years worth of wrongs and take vengeance for the death of Bobbie Palmer," Maria said.

A single tear ran down Demona's cheek.

Courtney squeezed her hand.

In front of them, twenty-five bimbots and studbots, all the victims of the Bimbonix Harvester, all sworn to Whore Caste, stood gripping long knives in each hand.

"Ray?" Maria said.

"When we go in, they'll attack in numbers from the shadows. They use the eyeless as their foot soldiers, they hold back the reptilians and the night demons until absolutely necessary. They will throw everything they have at us. They will show us no quarter, so don't show them any either," Ray said.

Maria took Demona's hand. "Are you sure you want to go in?"

"Yes."

Maria nodded. "Stay close to Ray and Rita. She hates you most of all, Demona. Don't go anywhere near her."

***

Ten robots rushed the opening and spread out.

Maria followed with Ray, Rita, and Sugar.

Courtney and Demona came next followed by the rest of the robots.

"Clear," the robots in the vanguard announced.

Ray looked at Maria and shrugged.

"Advance," Maria said.

They walked out toward the cliff.

Courtney held Mona's hand as they retraced her steps from the day Bobbie died. The corridors went on an on, but soon they emerged onto the cliff.

"Jesus," Ray whispered.

Everything was different.

A massive arched bridge spanned the chasm over the lava field.

The altar chamber had been carved into a gothic stone cathedral complete with flowing fountains of molten lava.