Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 05

Story Info
Mona in the lair. Rescue mission. Loss. Demona rises.
10.5k words
4.81
13.6k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona Ch. 5

This is the final chapter of Dr. De-Mona. Comments, as always, are welcome!

The story will continue shortly in Transformations: Morpheus.

———————-

Ray, Rita, and Sugar stood in the hallway and stared at the destroyed security camera.

"What was the last thing on the feed?" Sugar asked.

Rita cocked her head to the side. "That demon bitch's hand closing on the lens. An hour earlier she was on camera getting off the elevator and leaving through the back entrance."

"She has her. She has both of them," Sugar said.

"We saw Mona leave," Ray said.

"And ten minutes later Demonica destroyed the only security camera?" Sugar said. "She took Dr. Karnes to Level 9, and she already had Bobbie Palmer down there."

"How?" Ray asked. "The camera wasn't destroyed till this morning."

"There has to be another way in," Sugar said. "Rita?"

Rita's eyes flickered back and forth. "I'm looking at the schematics... huh."

"What do you mean, 'huh'?" Ray asked.

"Follow me," Rita said as she walked to the rear entrance. She stepped through onto the loading dock. "When they were routing the air vent down to ten? They ran into what they thought was a small cave and they ran the ductwork through it -- it's ten feet from the main cavern."

There was a metal grate in the concrete. She yanked it up and dropped into the cavity beneath. "Fuck me."

"What is it?" Sugar said as she knelt beside the hole.

"Air duct with the side cut open. Cut open from the inside."

Sugar looked at Ray. "They dragged Bobbie Palmer through that?"

"Or she went through it on her own, looking for Mona," Ray said.

Rita held up her plastic hand. "Bobbie Palmer has short, dark hair."

"Yes."

There was a long, blonde strand of hair between Rita's fingers. "More people than just Bobbie Palmer took the air vent express."

***

Bobbie sat on the altar as Mona examined her. She shined the small flashlight from her medical bag in Bobbie's left eye.

Bobbie squeezed her eyes tightly shut. "Ow! Mona!"

"That hurts?"

"It's like a laser beam."

"Sorry, Butch." She held Bobbie's hand.

"You're trying to find my pulse, aren't you?" Bobbie asked.

"No. Just holding your hand."

"You're a terrible liar, babe."

"Can't I just hold your hand? It's been days since I was with you."

"I don't have a pulse, do I?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You have to have a pulse. It's just shallow and faint, that's all. If I was out of this stupid cave with real medical equipment, I could measure it just fine."

"I don't have a pulse, Mona."

"Shut up. You're not a doctor, Butch. I am. Open." She pressed a tongue depressor against Bobbie's lips.

Bobbie opened her mouth.

Mona gasped.

The fangs glimmered white in the low light.

"Close," Mona said.

"I had sex with her, Mona," Bobbie said. She couldn't look Mona in the eye. "I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry."

"Stop it," Mona said. "They can make us do things. You couldn't help it. I wasn't myself either. We have more pressing problems."

"I betrayed you, Mona!"

"I don't care, Butch! You're here with me now and I love you. The only thing that matters is making you well."

Demonica walked into the chamber. "She is well. She's perfect."

Mona turned and stared at her. "I asked you before, and now I'll ask you again: what do you want from me, Demonica?"

Demonica smiled. "I want you to join me. I have a book from Morpheus with instructions on creating my children. A 'monster compendium' you might say, or an 'encyclopedia diabolica'."

"You want me to continue his work," Mona said.

"Think of it." She held up the book. "Within these pages are secrets to end human suffering."

"And a recipe book for making monsters, Demonica. What makes you think I would help you do that? Especially after what you did to Bobbie?"

Demonica raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's the whole point, isn't it? My book explains how to do it. You could use the book to investigate how to undo it."

Mona looked at Bobbie.

Bobbie gave her a weak smile.

Mona turned back to Demonica. "I don't need some two bit Jim Jones's book to find a cure for this, Demonica. I'll cure Bobbie, and I won't need your fucking Necronomicon to do it. Now, let me take her to Level 10 and help her."

Demonica frowned. "Pity. Tell me, Bobbie: how are your hunger pangs?"

"Go to hell," Bobbie whispered.

Demonica snapped her fingers.

Calvin Coombs stood up and walked to her, his swollen cock swinging between his thighs.

Demonica stroked it. "Full of blood, this one. Though he smells like a brewery. I wonder if you'll get drunk from sucking him dry?" She reached up and grasped the back of Coombs's neck.

Demonica shoved him toward the altar and he fell on his knees.

"Bon Appetit, Bobbie. Enjoy him. I'm afraid the Incubatrix won't be finding you another meal. Pity he's the last human here." She turned away and then stopped, looking back over her shoulder. "Oh, not quite the last, is he Mona, dear?"

"Goddamn you," Mona whispered.

"Honestly, why do people keep saying that to me like it's a curse or something?" She walked away into the gloom.

***

"We're going to need an assault team on Level 9," Sugar said.

The Church Agent looked at her. "I'm afraid we can't do that, Mistress."

Ray loomed over him. "What the fuck?"

"Havana has given us strict orders not to go to Level 9 and not to engage."

Sugar pushed past Ray. "Those monsters killed two agents including your leader. They slaughtered and ate them, Agent."

"Yes, Mistress," the bald man said. "And Havana has said we are not to engage."

Sugar turned away. "Useless!" She pulled out her cell.

"Who are you calling?" Ray asked.

"Maria. Hello? Who is this?" Sugar said. "Where is Mistress Marapova? We have to speak to her immediately."

Sugar closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "This is a matter of life or death! What do you mean she is searching Manhattan for someone?"

"What's going on?" Ray asked.

Sugar held the phone away from her mouth. "That prosecutor in the federal case? Britt Connors? She's gone missing and Maria is searching for her."

Sugar shook her head. "I understand. As soon as you speak to Mistress Marapova again? Tell her to call Stallion's. We have a grave situation here." She closed the call. "We're on our own."

"Jesus!" Ray yelled.

"We have to get downstairs." She turned to the Agent. "Give me your gun."

"Mistress?"

"Sugar," Ray said. "You don't even know how to use a gun."

"No, but you do," Sugar said. "Gun. Now."

"Mistress, I can't do that," the agent said.

"Ray?"

"Sorry, pal," Ray said. He punched the agent in the face - from Ray's perspective barely more than a tap.

The agent's nose broke, and he went down on the hallway floor.

Ray took the gun from the man's shoulder holster.

It looked like a toy in his massive paw.

"God, is that the biggest gun they have?" Sugar asked.

Ray shrugged. "They usually don't need more than that."

***

"I could use your help," Ray said.

Rita didn't look up from her desk at the front entrance. "No."

"I could order you to. You're compelled to follow my orders."

She stared straight ahead. "Be my guest."

Ray sighed. "No, I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because you are a person, Rita. And I respect you. I won't order you to help me down there."

"Good," she said. "I hope you die."

"Maybe I will. And if I do? I want you to remember I didn't force you to help me. I asked. I asked like one person asks another for help."

She laughed. "You aren't seriously trying to guilt me into going with you, are you? After what you people did to me?"

"No. I'm not. I just want you to realize that not everyone sees you as a plastic girl. You are a real human being, Rita Gaia Blotchley. There are a lot of us who see that, even when you don't." He turned away and went back into the store.

Rita turned her head away and stared out the door at the parking lot.

***

The monsters started leaving the altar chamber.

"What's happening?" Ciara whispered.

"I don't know," Evilyn said.

The only groups left other than Evilyn, Ciara, Mona, and Bobbie were the Chorus and Calvin Coombs who sat on his haunches and stared at Bobbie.

The Chorus were lying on the stone floor, their legs once again forming a pentagram.

They looked four months pregnant, a few hours away from birthing another quintet of eyeless.

Evilyn stood over them. "What do you know?"

"Many things," they said as one.

"How do we get out of here?"

Silence.

"Where are Demonica's minions going?"

"Battle comes," they said.

"Battle with whom?"

Silence.

Evilyn clenched her fists. "I don't understand any of this!"

"You are the Hellstorm," they said. "You serve the Omega. He has bent time for you. He will bend time for Dr. Demona." They sobbed. "But not in the way she wants."

"Dr. Demona? Who is Dr. Demona?"

"The one who will be. The key. She is death and rebirth."

Mona walked up beside Evilyn. "What are they?" She whispered.

"Demonica calls them her Chorus. They're breeding stock, but they're also like oracles or something."

"What are they talking about? Dr. Demona?"

Evilyn shrugged. "None of it makes any sense. At one point they told Demonica you would kill her. I don't think she believes it."

Mona shook her head. "I won't kill anyone, Evilyn. I'm a doctor. I take my oath very seriously."

"I know."

"Guys?" Ciara said. "Bobbie's looking all vampy and shit."

Evilyn spun around.

Bobbie had her lips pulled back from her fangs and she was staring at Calvin Coombs.

He smiled at her and bared his throat.

"Fuck!" Evilyn ran and caught Bobbie in mid leap. "No! Bobbie! You have to fight it!"

"Hungry! So hungry!"

"Let her go," Coombs said. "I want her to."

"You shut up!" Evilyn said over her shoulder. "That's not even your body, you're just a hitchhiker."

He stroked his cock. "It's so full of blood, Bobbie. I'm making his heart pump twice as hard to force the blood to his cock. Come taste."

Bobbie screamed and struggled against Evilyn's grip.

Mona opened her medical bag and pulled out a vial and syringe. "Hold her."

"What is that?" Evilyn asked.

"A sedative. This is all I have. Might put her out for an hour or so - if it works at all. I honestly can't tell if her heart is actually beating. Without circulation, the anesthetic won't go anywhere."

"No! Mona! Don't!" Bobbie cried.

"Baby, I have to. We need time to figure out what to do."

Bobbie screamed as Mona found a vein in her neck and slid the needle in.

She stopped struggling almost immediately.

"Put her down," Mona said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Put her down."

Evilyn laid Bobbie on the altar and Mona lay down beside her. She held her wife in a tight embrace.

***

Demonica stood near the triangular opening to the cavern. Bright light from the hallway shown through onto the stone floor.

An eyeless crouched beside her panting. She stroked its bald head gently, like she was petting a faithful dog. "Kimiko, have the eyeless spread out in the shadows. It is important to let them enter the cavern, then surround them."

"Yes, Mistress," Kimiko whispered.

"Have the eyeless hide in the side passages. Only strike when they are too far into the cavern to retreat - surround them. Hold the reptilians and night demons back - sacrifice the eyeless as necessary but hold the elites back."

"What of our vampire?" Kimiko asked and pointed to Heidi Coombs who knelt in the darkness near the entrance.

"Hold her back as well. Use the eyeless to overwhelm the brute - once he is down, the reptilians and night demons can finish him off. Have the vampire wait until the brute is down." Demonica smiled. "Then have her rip Sugar's throat out."

"That leaves the robot."

Demonica laughed. "The plastic girl? She's just a toy. If she comes here, we'll rip her to pieces."

***

The sedative lasted a total of ten minutes.

Bobbie went rigid in Mona's arms, and Mona held on tight as they struggled on the altar.

Bobbie screamed and it became a growl.

"No, Bobbie, please! Fight it!"

"Can't fight it! Mona! I have to feed!"

Evilyn's hand closed on Mona's shoulder. "Mona. Let her go."

"No. No, she can fight it!" Mona sobbed.

"No, she can't."

Mona looked up at Evilyn with tears flowing from her eyes. "I can't let her kill."

Evilyn shook her head. "Coombs isn't alive. Maybe his heart is beating and he's breathing, but whatever the Incubatrix put in him? That thing isn't human. Let her feed."

Mona looked over her shoulder.

Coombs was still kneeling on the floor, stroking his distended prick beneath his beer gut.

Bobbie was screaming. "Hungry! Mona, please!"

"Let her go, doctor," Evilyn said gently.

Mona stopped holding Bobbie.

Bobbie rolled onto her haunches and then leaped over Mona and Evilyn.

Ciara jumped to the side as Bobbie landed on the naked man.

She didn't go for the throat, instead her face went between his legs and she bit his cock, driving the canines through the hard flesh.

And Coombs laughed.

Blood sprayed from the wound as Bobbie gulped down the blood.

He put his head back and smiled, his hands in her hair. "Now that's a fucking blow job!"

Ciara turned away and buried her face in Evilyn's breasts.

"God, Bobbie," Mona whispered.

Evilyn pulled Mona and Ciara close.

Mona let the demoness hold her, but she still watched as Bobbie drained Coombs's blood through his dick.

***

Ray and Sugar stepped off the elevator on Level 9.

Ray dropped the magazine on the Glock and checked it. "Nineteen rounds, one in the chamber."

"Twenty bullets?" Sugar asked.

"Yeah."

"Is that enough?"

He kissed her forehead. "Honestly, babe? I don't know. I got a feelin' I'm gonna be crackin' more skulls in there than shooting."

"But, you do know how to use a gun, right?"

Ray smiled. "I ever tell you about the gunfight me and Jimmy Four Toes got into in the Bronx back in '75? Me and Jimmy took out six or seven goombahs that night."

She stroked his cheek. "You actually knew a guy named Jimmy Four Toes?"

"Stand up guy. Turned state's evidence back in '82 and they took him out, but I was out of the life by then." He laughed. "Jesus, I was a different person. What am I now, Sugar? I wonder, you know?"

"A good man."

He shook his head. "I don't know about that, babe."

They walked to the triangular gap in the wall.

The cave beyond was filled with shadows.

Ray kept the gun trained on the entrance. "I'm goin' in first, okay?"

"Why are you..."?

"Sugar, don't give me the women's lib stuff, okay? You're smarter than me and faster, but I got three-hundred pounds of muscle on ya. I can take a lot of punishment. Let me go first."

She smiled. "I'm right behind you."

Ray had to both step up and crouch to go though the opening.

He emerged on the other side and took a knee, scanning left and right into the darkness. "Okay, stay there a second."

"Why?"

"Just... hang on," Ray said. He stuffed the pistol into his waistband.

There was a huge boulder to the right of the entrance.

Ray picked it up. He strained and pivoted, setting the massive stone in front of the entrance.

"What are you doing?!"

"Can you lift that?" Ray asked.

Sugar reached in and tried to move it out of the way. "No. Why did you put that there? I can't..." Then realization swept over her. "Ray! Don't you dare!"

He looked over the top of the boulder at her and smiled. "I ain't riskin' you, understand? I love you, Sugar. But you ain't comin' in here."

"You can't do this alone!"

Ray shrugged. "I'm gonna try. You're pretty when you're angry." He reached through and she took his hand, kissing his palm.

"Be careful."

"I'm gonna bring them back. Wait here."

***

"We have to get out of here," Ciara said.

Evilyn nodded. "You should have stayed with Sugar when I took you upstairs."

"I said 'We' need to get out of here," Ciara said, fists on her hips.

"Yeah, I know."

Bobbie sat with her back against the far wall. Even in the dark, Evilyn could see her blood stained face, the crimson spray that stretched from her throat down her naked torso.

Mona knelt in front of her.

"Kill me," Bobbie whispered.

"What?"

"Kill me, Mona. I can't do it myself..."

"Stop talking nonsense."

"I can't go on like this. I can't keep doing... that." She nodded toward Coombs's lifeless body.

"I'll find a cure."

Bobbie shook her head. "It's getting worse. That fucking bitch lied. Or maybe she just doesn't understand what she did to me. She told me six hours, but I was ravenous at three. And now? I don't feel full, Mona."

"Butch, there is a lab downstairs with better equipment than any genetic engineering facility in the world. Tech that's decades more advanced than anything I've ever heard of. If I can get you down there..."

"What if I go insane an hour or two from now? Hmm. And, after that, what if it's every hour. I'm going to have to kill, Mona. People. I can't, I just can't."

Mona took her hands. "Bobbie Palmer, you listen to me. I am in love with you. We are going to grow old together. So, you knock off that defeatist bullshit. Now, we are going down to that lab. Understand?"

Bobbie smiled, keeping her lips closed. "Look at you. Where'd my little Wendy Whitebread go?"

"She's fucking pissed off." Mona stood up and held out her hand. "Come on. We're leaving."

She led Bobbie back to the altar.

"I have to get Bobbie out of here. There's a lab on the floor below. Is there another way out of here?"

"I don't know," Evilyn said.

"There's one," Bobbie said. "There's an air vent back near the entrance. That's how the Incubatrix brought me here."

"They all went that way," Mona said shaking her head.

Evilyn nodded. "Demonica is out there near the entrance. She doesn't want us to leave."

"Could you get us to the air vent?" Mona asked.

Evilyn shrugged. "Maybe. If she turns her followers on us, though? I don't know if I can handle all of them."

Mona shook her head.

"You and Bobbie might be able to get through that vent thingy," Ciara said. "But I'm too big in the boobies to squeeze through. And Evilyn isn't as little as she appears. It's illusion. She won't fit in a vent neither."

"Still, if we can get you and Bobbie to the vent, you could get her to Level 10. Then I'll get Ciara out of here someway," Evilyn said.

***

Ray stood in the darkness and tried to rely on his ears more than his eyes.

He had the very distinct impression he was surrounded.

The shadows in the cavern were thick and numerous.

Every step away from the entrance meant more shadows behind him.

This was going to go tits up in a hurry.

Fifty feet from the entrance, Ray stopped and smiled. "Yo, motherfuckers. We gonna dance or you gonna jerk off all day?"

Somewhere, Demonica laughed.

And the shadows came alive.

***

Evilyn, Ciara, Mona, and Bobbie had left the altar room and were making their way along the cliff edge when the shots rang out. Only two at first, but a dozen more followed in rapid succession.

They froze on the ledge high above the lava.

The gunshots stopped.

"We need to hurry. Bobbie, do you remember exactly where the vent is?" Evilyn asked.

"The next chamber, there's a tunnel that leads off to the right. It looks like they cut into the cave wall and found the vent there," Bobbie said. The lava's glow flickered on her pale skin. She looked gaunt and sick.

One of the bat faced creatures emerged onto the ledge. It looked at them and shrieked.

"Night demon," Evilyn said. She stepped in front of them and unfurled her wings.

The night demon shrank back,

"Yeah, that's right, fuck face. Take a step back."