All Comments on 'Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
richie78richie78about 1 year ago

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Amazing as usual

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Interesting. Cannot remember some of the characters involved but many are familiar to the other stories. Am I correct in thinking the future resistance to the church starts from this point and place and is it Maria's instigation?

So pleased you're still writing. Hope to see more before long. Easily a 5.

traskentraskenabout 1 year ago

Always glad to see the next chapter published! And to get more and more lore on the development of the tech and everything!

And to know Adam is still out there doing shit!

Runas_regretRunas_regretabout 1 year ago

As always, my only issue is that I want more! I get the sense that not all of these soon to be transformed are going to have happy endings; then again I don't think we have ever the full rundown on the greene coven so maybe they have just been there in the background. If I have the timeline right, it's too early for Evie to be giving birth to Adam on that beach. So, a different god? One whose powers aren't telepathic but instead flow from under a microscope and through a needle?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

I wonder how much the fuck up relationship between the doctor and his nurse is the reason the turn in quaility people taken in and made into the regilous group.

Another thing that got me wonder what happens when the church runs across someone like Angela White and her 32H natural boobs. How much titty grow does she get hit with?

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 1 year ago

I just love when there's a new chapter, and to know the previous story of some f the characters. And of course Morpheus knows what Adam is doing. He probably is letting him do his thing because he knows he is biased. I would give 5 stars if I could, this series is so good!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

The Ballengers are absolutely unlikable. Most have some redeeming points, these two don't.

Now I wait. Arrrggghhh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I honestly don't know how you do it. Somehow, after all these stories, you continue to expand this story arc while building in more depth of feeling and dedication of these characters to each other.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone! So much hate for the poor Balengers. ;).

Will do our best to get the next section out a little faster.

redheadslut32redheadslut32about 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the Latigo Key stories! I missed part one when it was originally uploaded but was glad to catch up so I could read this chapter. Once again, you have outdone yourselves as you both have left me wanting more.

Jack506Jack506about 1 year ago

I find the Balengers redeemable and somewhat sympathetic by remembering their origin story. Well done, as always. Looking forward to the next installment, same Battime, same Batstation!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

IMO the Ballangers were both broken and damaged in their raw transformation.

ReidabielReidabielabout 1 year ago

The Ballengers we a little different from the other original five. They were really their own little pod and we're more extreme than the rest. As Baal he especially is more engaged with the church and the rest including Morpheus for the most part, seem to stay separate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The world needs an enemy, the world needs a hero. The evil of the church, the love of the whores, Morpheus's evil, and Adams will. It's all according to the plan of Morpheus. The world will be forced to ally with the whores to drive out the evil of the church, to unite and accept free love. To live the way Morpheus dreamed of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just awesome!! Please keep up the great writing!!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

Howzit coming? Any update?

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

Howzit going? Any update?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Still working on it… We may have to release in shorter sections starting next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update?

LitterateurLitterateurabout 1 year ago

I’d love an update on the release of the next chapter …

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Next section will go into the queue on Friday the 12th. Sorry for the delay, we’re editing a vanilla book.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

LOL… I’ll let you know as soon as lit gives me the publish date.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 1 year ago

Must be a big chapter because Lit has been taking their time going over it for release.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Nope. Had to make some changes, sorry. Going back in today.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry, had to edit out some violence. All good. Chapter 3 Part 1 In the queue now. It's about 12,000 words. Sorry for the delay.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 3 will go live tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...