Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04

Story Info
Covens. Escape. Ramona. A new beauty. Summoning.
21.1k words
8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Latigo Key Chapter 4

By Wayne and Ann Triskelion

Comments welcome!

-----------------------

"He murdered my agents!" Hecate spat.

"Agents who were trying to kill him," Maria Marapova said.

Hecate paced back and forth in Baal's office.

Outside the office in the clinic proper and the adjoining warehouse, the inhabitants of Latigo Key were recovering from their transformations. Hecate opened the door slightly.

Cathy was standing with her 'Whoremaster' caressing his face and staring into his eyes as they spoke to one another.

I've lost her, she thought. Undone by a simple man and a foolish doctor.

She turned to find Marapova smiling at her.

Hecate grunted and began pacing once more.

"This dry run has been a success, Hecate," Maria said.

"A success?! Baal lost complete control of his creations. One of... your kind... had to step in and deliver us."

"This was never in Baal's hands. It was in his hands, Hecate. Morpheus worked his will through Cathy Greene. Now we must determine what that means."

"And you! Why are you even here? Two days ago you were more than content to fuck your whores and sleep in your New York pit..."

Further stoking Hecate's fury, Marapova smiled. "I am older than you. I've been exposed to Morpheus far longer. He erased almost two decades from my mind. And yet? He still works his will through me, through Sister... even you, Hecate." She cocked her head to the side and shrugged. "No accounting for taste."

In spite of herself, Hecate laughed.

Marapova stood up and walked gracefully to her.

Hecate flinched when Maria stroked her cheek.

"We are all of us caught up in forces and circumstances beyond our control. Beyond even our understanding. But, I will tell you this, enemy mine: today is the first day in a very long time I have felt there is a reason behind this madness. That is why I left my 'New York pit' and journeyed here."

"Am I your enemy?"

"Yes. Don't feel singled out. I have no allies and few friends." She smiled. "So, you are in good company. However, I think now... today... we are working toward the same goal. We are going to save the world... in spite of ourselves, perhaps." She pointed toward the door. "And those people, those... whores... are the way in which the world will be saved."

"I pray you are correct."

Maria laughed. "I am. But that isn't the worm eating your brain, is it? You feel you've lost Cathy Greene."

She looked away. "What do I care?"

Maria grabbed her chin and turned her face toward her own. "You do. You're in love with her."

Hecate jerked her face away. "That isn't..."

"Possible? Of course it is. The Church denies love, says that your love must be reserved for the Church and Morpheus... they are wrong."

"You dare blaspheme before me?!" She gritted her teeth.

Maria put her finger against Hecate's lips. "Silence nun. Your simple parlor tricks won't work on me, and you know it. No 'di Morpheus' can fall under your spell. You know this. And I'm fairly certain I could kill you with a single blow. You know this as well. So... ignore my blasphemy but listen to the second part: she loves you."

Hecate stared into Maria's exotic brown eyes.

Maria nodded. "She does. I understand lust and love in ways you can never know. Cathy Greene is completely in love with her Whoremaster... and completely in love with you. Again... no accounting for taste."

Hecate took a step back. "Even if... I concede... she loves me? No one can love two people."

"Humans can't." Maria smiled. "But we are no longer human, are we? Neither is Cathy Greene. She is transformed and if she is like me? She loves stronger and with more passion than a cold, dry nun can ever comprehend. Those creatures out there, those beautiful, terrified creatures are better than you, better than Sister, better than your whole misguided, emotionally stunted Church... better even than me." She looked down at her feet. "You are lucky, Mother Superior Hecate. One person in all creation loves you more than you love yourself. What I would give for that... what would any of us give for that?"

***

"We gotta get out of here," Wink said as he stood with his arm around Margaret.

Willy and Jenny stood with them, Willy's arm protectively wrapped around Jenny in the same way Wink held his mother.

Protectors, Cathy thought as she stood with them, holding Dan's massive hand in hers.

Knowledge had been whispered into her mind at the instant of her binding, the dose of finishing Ambrosia delivered by Dan when he came inside her. More than just the vision. More even than her earlier connection with Maria Marapova when she took the Perverter Ambrosia.

Morpheus had imparted... what? Knowledge, wisdom? A madman's manifesto?

Whatever it was, she understood what had happened to them and how this brave new world they had been thrust into worked.

Jenny and Margaret were both incomparably beautiful. How long had they been tall, buxom goddesses with million-dollar smiles? Their minds had been clouded so they didn't realize the changes in themselves and those around them.

While both Jenny and Margaret were supernaturally strong, they were completely incapable of killing. Not even to protect themselves.

Just having that thought triggered a powerful urge in Cathy to protect them.

Because, like Willy, Wink, and Dan, she too was a protector in addition to being a perverter. She was a White Witch like Maria Marapova.

She looked around the room.

There were Whoremasters mixed into the crowd and gathered around them were groups of whores of both sexes. The Whoremasters were scanning the edges of the crowd, watching for dangers without even realizing it, looking for whores who were alone, beckoning them to their side.

She locked eyes with a Whoremaster. What was his name? Kent? Trent? He had been a stock-boy at the market. Now he was well over seven feet tall. One look in his eyes and she knew his thoughts: we're scared but we're safe... for now.

Consuela and Deborah walked over to Cathy.

Cathy pulled Deborah close, and Dan instinctively pulled Consuela to him.

"They took Eduardo," Consuela sobbed.

Something had been wrong with Eduardo, Cathy thought. When someone couldn't be transformed, they were either eliminated or made into a worker.

Cathy felt ill.

She knew Consuela would likely never see Eduardo Mendez again.

"It will be okay," Cathy whispered.

Dan pulled Consuela against his chest and consoled her as she cried.

"Cathy, you understand what's going on here, don't ya?" Wink whispered.

"Yes."

"We need to get out of here and escape."

Cathy shook her head. "Oh, Wink, I wish it were that easy."

"They disabled the boats," Willy said. "They've cut the communications."

"There's a ship and patrol boats just offshore," Dan said as he rocked Consuela gently.

Cathy raised an eyebrow.

Consuela was stroking Dan's sides, his abs.

Upset or not, she couldn't control her new instincts.

Dan caught Cathy's look. He shook his head and shrugged.

Cathy smiled. "It's natural. It's who we are now."

"Anybody else notice we're all naked... except for Cathy... and it seems like the most natural thing in the world?" Deborah asked. Deborah was pressing hard against Cathy's side. She could almost hear Deborah's heart pounding.

"Whole damned place could turn into an orgy in a second," Dan said.

Consuela was kissing Dan's chest.

"Jesus," Wink whispered. "Willy, you and Jenny should walk away."

Margaret looked up at her husband. "I'm not attracted to him, if that's what you're worried about."

"Jesus wept," Wink whispered.

Cathy smiled. "We're all completely transformed. We have control. It's just... Consuela and Deborah need to be with us."

"Can we get back to the discussion about escape," Willy growled. "We can fuck ourselves into a stupor later."

Wink glared at him. "You watch your mouth, boy. You ain't that big."

"You don't understand," Willy said. "Jenny has to leave. She can't be here."

"What do you mean?" Cathy asked. But she knew. Part of her knew...

"I'm immune," Jenny whispered.

Cathy reached out and put her hand over Jenny's mouth. "Never say those words! You hear me? Not ever." Cathy looked at the others. "They'll kill her. Even if she is transformed now? They'll kill her if they find out."

"Jesus, what do we do?" Deborah asked.

Wink sighed. "With the boats disabled? What can we...?"

"They're not all disabled," Cathy said.

They all looked at her.

Cathy smiled. "Wink's Folly. My would be... owner... was the one in charge of disabling her. He didn't. She's ready to go."

Dan smiled. "Two boats. The whaler I took out here is hidden near Wink and Margaret's house. But, there's still the patrol boats to deal with."

Wink shrugged. "I can't speak for that whaler but the Folly is fast as hell. I wager she'll outrun anything after her."

"Then we need to get to the Folly," Willy said.

Cathy shook her head. "I can't."

Dan looked at her. "I'm sorry... what?"

Cathy smiled. She pointed toward the rest of the room. "I can't. They're... Christ... They're my responsibility. I'm part of this now. I can't leave them. I won't."

"Do you know what you're saying?" Dan asked.

"More than anyone else in this building," Cathy said. "But the rest of you should..."

"No," Dan said. "I'm... bound to you. Now and forever."

"I won't leave you either," Deborah said. She smiled. "I love you, Cathy Greene." She looked at Dan. "I love you too, Dan."

"Me too. I'm staying," Consuela said. Her accent was completely gone.

The Church, in addition to being monsters, were also bigots - Morpheus spoke English; therefore, all the transformed would speak English as well.

"Coven of four," Cathy said.

Margaret looked at Wink and smiled.

Wink sighed. "Fuck's sake."

"We're already a coven of four," Margaret said. "And, unless you're going to somehow find Cordelia and Charlotte and convince them to get on the Folly? We're sticking."

"So, what are you saying?" Willy asked. "It's only going to be Jenny and me on that boat?"

Dan shook his head. "One more. Ramona is going as well. We just have to figure out a way to get to her and get her on the Folly."

***

In all her life, not even in her most twisted fantasies, had Cathy ever imagined this.

Dan Greene, her husband, her Whoremaster, was lying on his back beside her on the wooden warehouse floor.

Consuela Mendez was straddling him, raising her curvy ass and dropping it, taking his long, thick cock to the hilt in her bio-engineered pussy. Her caramel buttocks quivered each time she slammed herself down on him. She was crying, laughing, grunting, swearing, professing her undying love for Cathy's husband. Begging him with whispered pleas for his cum.

Dan was lost in meeting each stroke with a thrust, his hands squeezing her huge tits, Ambrosia from her nipples streaming down from his grasping hands. He dragged her close, putting his lips to her ear, telling her how much he loved her, how beautiful she was, what an amazing fuck she was.

And Cathy was happy. It made no sense. How could she be happy? Beyond the fact she had her legs spread and Deborah was pushing her tongue deep inside Cathy's pussy?

Because they all loved one another. A moment from now, Dan would cum and Cathy would become one with both him and Consuela.

Forever.

There would be more, many more. All transformed, women and men alike. Bound together until the end of time.

No more jealousy, no more hate, no more loneliness.

Never again.

That was how the world would be saved.

She could see it now and it was beautiful.

Then why? Why did she see a war? Why were two forces, Morpheus and Adam working at odds with one another toward the same goal?

The Church. It was wrong. It was all wrong.

The Church didn't understand. Couldn't they see they were ruining it all? Couldn't Morpheus see?

She moaned. Cathy ran her hands through Deborah's beautiful, golden hair.

She smiled. How would she do it? How would she bind Deborah? Would she push Deborah's mouth down on Dan's still pulsing cock, force the cum down her throat? Or, would she push Deborah's willing tongue into Consuela's dripping cream pie?

Cathy pulled Deborah's head forward, forcing the woman's tongue deeper.

Consuela was screaming, gibberish pouring from her lips as Dan's cock brought her to another powerful orgasm.

Dan was grunting now.

Soon... so soon.

And then it happened.

Dan grabbed Consuela's hips, holding her tight against him.

Consuela screamed.

A wave of love and lust washed over Cathy. Joined! She was joined to Consuela and, oh, God, how she loved her!

Dan collapsed as the tension left his body and poured into Consuela's.

Cathy reached over and pulled Consuela off Dan, pulled her lips down to her own and kissed her deep.

Her friend rose up and smiled, then she lowered her lips to Cathy's again and kissed her.

Dan rolled onto his side and kissed them both. "I didn't know it would be like that... I knew with Cathy, but..."

Cathy rolled Consuela onto her back.

She spun around and pulled Deborah toward them. "Taste her. It's time, darling. It's time to join us."

Deborah's lips trembled. Tears began to flow. She shook her head. "Not yet."

"What? Deborah, darling, why?" She hugged Deborah tight.

Deborah shook her head quickly. "Just... not yet."

Dan and Consuela sat up and now all three of them were holding Deborah tight. Consuela was kissing her face. "We love you."

"I love you! All of you!" Deborah whispered. "Just... I can't yet. I can't explain. Just... I have to wait." She collapsed against them and cried.

"Okay," Cathy whispered. "It's okay, Deborah. We love you so much."

Deborah shook and sobbed.

Cathy looked up.

There was a crowd around them: Whoremasters and their newly formed covens. They had made a protective circle around them during the binding.

Most were watching, smiling, touching themselves, touching each other.

Cathy smiled.

Covens were bound. This was true. They were bound forever to one another.

But all of them. This Whore Caste? They were bound together as well.

She loved each and every one of them and they loved her as well.

Oh, we're so much better now, Cathy thought. All the old negative emotions were gone.

The four of them stood up.

Hands reached out and touched them, caressed them. Faces smiled.

People were kissing away Deborah's tears.

And, in all her life, Cathy had never seen anything so beautiful.

***

Hecate and Maria stood with Baal and Constance as they watched the crowd gathered around the Greene 'coven'.

"Was any of this expected?" Hecate asked.

Maria shook her head. "Not by me."

"Yes," Baal said.

Hecate and Maria turned and looked at him.

Constance took his hand and squeezed it.

"I have seen this before," Baal said. "Long ago."

Maria frowned - there was only one time when he could have seen anything like this.

And she could not remember anything about it.

There was only the vague feeling she had known Baal and Constance many years before.

***

Consuela clung to Dan and Cathy as they rejoined Wink and Willy's covens.

"What time is it, does anyone know?" Cathy asked.

"Quarter till three," Wink said.

They had made the decision that Willy and Jenny should make their escape at 3:30 AM. Dan's thought was this would be the time when the guards would be the most exhausted.

Half past three in the morning had always been a good time to start an op when he had been in 'the shit'.

And this definitely qualified as 'the shit'.

"How are we going to handle Ramona?" Wink asked.

"Dan and I are going to go get her," Cathy said.

Deborah shook her head. "Wait, you two are going to sneak out?"

"Nope," Dan said. "We're going to do it with Hecate's blessing."

***

"I knew there was a stowaway on that fucking ferry!" Hecate raged.

"Would you calm down?" Cathy said.

Hecate pointed at her, her black polished nail an inch from Cathy's nose. "Do not give me orders!"

Cathy smiled.

She licked Hecate's finger, running her tongue along the underside of her finger tip and tracing a line up and over her third knuckle.

Hecate jerked her hand away as if she had been electrocuted.

Maria Marapova chuckled behind her. The elder White Witch was leaning her round buttocks on the desk in Baal's office.

Hecate looked behind her with venom.

Maria shrugged. "She at least brought the little vixen to your attention. She could have just let her hide until we left."

Cathy frowned. "No, I couldn't. You're going to do house to house searches before you leave, aren't you? Just to make sure you leave no loose ends?"

Hecate paled.

Maria chuckled again. "Pretty and smart. Oh, Hecate, you are so fucked."

Cathy gave Maria a half-smile.

Maria winked.

Hecate gritted her teeth. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Mistress Marapova."

"Who me? Oh, I take great pride in my ability to pleasure myself." She raised an eyebrow at Dan. "I'm legendary."

"Fuck's sake," Hecate mumbled.

Cathy stifled a laugh. "Hecate, this will be a good test of my abilities and Dan's. The woman's deafness makes her immune to audio hypnosis. Let Dan and I show you just how effective we can be."

***

A few minutes later, Cathy and Dan walked through the dark toward Wink and Margaret's house.

A half dozen Church Agents followed behind but they had Hecate's assurance they would stay away from the house.

"They're coming along to make sure we don't pull a fast one," Dan whispered.

"Yes."

He touched her naked arm. "Cathy, we are pulling a fast one, aren't we?"

She smiled up at him. "While they're focused on what we're doing, Willy and Jenny will make a run for the boat. Ramona will rendezvous with them offshore in the whaler. That's the plan."

He brushed his fingers through her hair. "Yes, that's what we told the others. Is that actually your plan?"

One of the agents spoke up behind them. "No talking!"

Dan pointed at him without looking. "I'll talk to her if I want. Open your mouth again and I'll shove your head..." He pointed to an agent to the man's left. "...up his ass."

Cathy giggled. "He can too. Fuck, you really turn me on, Mr. Greene."

"Not going to answer me?" Dan asked.

"The plan is the plan."

***

"Fuck!" Ramona squealed through gritted teeth as she rubbed out another orgasm sitting on the edge of Wink and Margaret's bed. Her pussy was swollen, wet, and enflamed from her non-stop masturbation.

She could not get Dan Greene off her mind. It was insane. She'd never been so fixated.

Ramona had shaved off her pubic hair with one of Margaret's razors though it seemed to be falling out on its own. She had decided maybe a cold shower would lessen her libido - huge mistake!

She'd actually managed to fist herself in the shower though it terrified her and she hadn't done it again since throwing herself on the bed.

She lay back and pinched her engorged nipples. Then she began to sob and curled into the fetal position.

Her lust was so strong it fucking hurt!

***

They stood in the bedroom doorway and watched Ramona masturbate.

She was so dazed she didn't even notice them come in.

Cathy reached down and stroked Dan's thick cock. It rose slowly as he hardened under her touch.

"Don't," Dan said.

Cathy smiled at him. "Why not?" She stared intently at the sex kitten on the bed. "I'm in her head. Same fantasy, over and over, Dan. She's on her back..."