Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy breathed out. "Okay, just... don't freak..."

He pushed down his cutoffs.

Jenny stared down at his hairless crotch.

She tilted her head to the side.

Then she reached down and ran her finger across the root of his cock.

The root was broader than the palm of her hand.

The shaft was curled around his thick balls and pulled back between his thighs.

She pulled him free.

His cock flopped onto his stomach.

It was longer than her forearm.

"How big...?"

"Fifteen inches. It just keeps growing. Ever since last year. I saw Dr. Balenger and he said it's like I hit the genetic lottery or something."

"Oh, I think I'm the one who hit the lottery," Jenny whispered. She turned red. "I'm sorry! I don't know what made me say that!"

Willy laughed. "Not afraid?"

She shook her head. "No, darling. You never hurt me when we fuck."

Jenny clapped her hand over her mouth.

Willy stared at her. "Huh?"

"I don't know. I just... deja vu. I mean, we haven't before, right? Never. We never... had sex before... right?"

Willy looked in her eyes. It was like he was staring into her mind. "No, we didn't."

She got her courage up. "You and I and... Diana? We didn't... together, did we?"

Willy's eyes widened. "I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I would remember that."

His cock lurched in her grasp. He was stiffening.

"Oh! Well, I see that thought turns you on." She ran her long nail down the underside of his glans. "You, Diana, me... all of us in this bed. Both your lovers in your arms?"

Willy moaned.

She leaned down and licked the head of his cock gently. "Oh, yes, I think being in bed with both of your lovers would really turn you on."

"Both?" He laughed. "I've had dozens of lovers."

Her mouth dropped open. "Willy, you don't leave the island. How could you have had dozens of..."

"Excuse me, but didn't I just make you cum?"

"Yes, you did. Beautifully."

"Shut up and return the favor." He grasped her hair and guided her lips to his cock.

"I've created a monster," Jenny giggled. Then she began kissing and licking his huge cock.

***

Constance sat on Balenger's lap as they watched Jenny Larsen work Willy's Whoremaster cock into her stretched mouth.

"They're remembering their hypnotic states," Constance said as she moved her ass in circles on Balenger's lap.

"Yes. More importantly? They're accepting their new sexuality. Notice how Jenny Larsen has completely lost her reluctance at sleeping with her student? And, how she wasn't even phased at the thought she might actually have had sex with Diana?"

"Acceptance of bisexuality without anxiety. Just as you predicted. You're a genius." Constance lay her head on his shoulder.

He shook his head. "I'm a chimpanzee playing with a nuclear reactor."

She put her finger against his lips. "Don't say that."

"It's true. I'm only beginning to understand the mechanics of what Morpheus has set in motion."

"Baal, you are my god. My master. I hated everything about my life until you changed me. You don't see your own greatness, but I do. So does Morpheus - he placed you here to make his plan work. One day they'll talk about you like they would Noah or Moses."

He smiled. "I'm so glad I didn't kill you in San Francisco." He pressed a button on the control box strapped to her waist.

The box hummed to life and sent a powerful, sustained voltage to her clit and nipples.

She gritted her teeth and smiled. "More... make it hurt!"

***

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jenny said through gritted teeth.

Willy laughed. "Why, Missus Larsen, I've never heard such language." He inched his hips forward and another inch of his cock squeezed into her pussy.

Jenny turned her head and screamed into her pillow. "Don't... do that."

"Want me to pull out?" Willy asked innocently.

She raised up off the bed on her elbows. "Don't... you dare! Just... don't make fun of me." She giggled. "I am not Anne Bancroft and you are not Dustin Hoffman."

He pushed her back on the bed. "Shh. Relax... but... Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Fuck you, Willy. How in God's name do you get this thing into other..."

He slid forward and this time he stretched her to the maximum, the head gently touching her cervix. "Like that."

She moaned and looked down.

A little more than half Willy's cock was in her.

I can take more in my ass, she thought.

Jenny nearly screamed. Where had that thought come from?

She had never... Larry had tried doing her in the ass once and she had cried, and he had stopped.

Willy was leaning over her, putting all his weight on his hands as if he were afraid of crushing her. He kissed her nipples, kissed his way up her chest to her neck, and up to kiss her ears.

"So good," she whispered.

He kissed her, his breath sweet.

He began moving slowly inside her.

"Oh!" She was staring into his eyes as he smiled down at her.

"I love you," he said.

She gasped. "No, no, Willy. You can't..."

He put his finger against her lips. "I've loved you all my life. I'm not a kid. I'm nineteen. I've been with lots of women and none of them, not one, is anything like you. Nothing is like this except with you."

She shook her head. "Lots of women? Who? Diana? Who else? You never leave the island."

He squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm not going to name names, okay? It just... it happens a lot. Leave it at that. The only important part? I'm in love with you."

They were lying on the bed. Willy pulled her down the bed until he was able to stand on the floor at the foot, still deep inside her. He put her ankles on his shoulders and grasped her waist in his strong hands, lifting her hips slightly.

Then he began to thrust in and out.

Jenny screamed and grabbed the bed sheets in both hands, twisting them.

"You... don't have... to say it... back," Willy grunted as he thrust. "I'm patient."

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Jenny cried out and she came hard.

Willy didn't slow down.

"Oof... wait... I can't," Jenny moaned.

"Yes, you can."

She felt the wave coming again. So fast. It came on so fast and she screamed out again as a second orgasm took her. "Fuck, motherfucker, fuck!" She whined through gritted teeth.

Then she was on her hands and knees. Willy still embedded inside her.

She moaned as he pushed her face down into the sheets.

"Face down, Jenny. I need to go deeper."

"Deeper?! You'll kill me!" She cried out as something moved inside her.

It was like her body was adapting itself to the god cock, trying to take it deeper.

Oh, God! He was going to cum inside her! And, he wasn't wearing...

"Willy! No... stop... we need protection. I'm not on the pill."

He ran his finger down her spine. "Good."

He groaned and Jenny felt warmth spreading inside her.

"Ah, ah... Oh, God, Willy," she whispered as he fell down with her onto the bed.

The huge cock was still inside her, throbbing.

"That wasn't smart, Willy," she whispered as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, pulling her close. "I might get pregnant."

"I know."

"That's all you can say? You know?"

"Fifteen children. We're going to have... fifteen children. They're not going to be born here. The sky... it's violet. The wind smells like berries."

His flaccid cock slid out of her, and she rolled over to face him.

Willy was sound asleep.

She shook her head. "How do men do that?"

His eyes fluttered open but he still looked asleep. "I will love you for a thousand times a thousand times a thousand times a thousand years. Through four hundred galactic empires until the universe ends and the new universe begins and still it will not end. Our coven will endure past the end of time and into infinity. And we will be bound through it all." He closed his eyes and began to breathe gently.

She laughed gently. "Dreaming," she whispered. She fingered the thick blonde curls by his face. "You're sex drunk." She leaned forward and kissed his lips. "Since you're asleep? I love you too, Willy Wanker. Even if it's not for a thousand times..." She thought for a moment. "That's a trillion years, silly boy. Even if it's not for a trillion years? I'll love you for as long as I possibly can."

Then she closed her eyes and slept beside her lover, not realizing that Willy Wanker had been bound to her for all eternity.

***

Cathy Greene answered the phone in her bedroom and held the receiver against her ear with her shoulder. "Hello."

"Hi, beautiful."

"Who is this?" She said as she studied two cocktail dresses, one red, one black in the mirror.

"Dan," her husband laughed and said on the other end.

"Don't call me now. My husband will be home any minute. Or, at least he should be but I have the sinking suspicion..."

"Ferry has engine trouble."

"Dan! It's Thursday! It's Pelican night," Cathy pouted.

"Baby, I know." He sighed. "The captain says they'll have it sorted in about an hour. I should get home about 8:30."

"Well, at least we won't be late for The Pelican."

"What're you wearing?"

Cathy smiled. "You mean to the Pelican or now?"

"Hmm... now?"

Cathy was wearing a pair of cotton shorts she painted the house in and one of Dan's t-shirts. She smiled. "You remember that red lace lingerie you got me for Valentine's Day a few years ago?"

"Oh... the one with the corset?"

"Mmm, hmm... and the top is sort of a demi-cup. My breasts are spilling over the top. And, I have on the stockings that came with it... I mean, I have to hook the garters to something, right?"

"Absolutely."

Cathy smiled. "Tell me something, Gunnery Sergeant: have you come to attention yet?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I am definitely at attention."

"The only problem is," Cathy said. "I can't find those red panties that go with the outfit... so I decided I just won't wear any."

Dan laughed. "Good idea."

"I know. It's very liberating."

"Shoes?"

"You remember those heels we found at Dream Dresser?"

"The red ones that you said made you look like a cheap whore?"

"Yes, Dan, the stilettos."

"Oh, Cathy Greene, you are a witch..."

She laughed. "I was trying to decide between my little black dress and my little red dress... I guess red will be my color for tonight." She held up the red dress. She screwed her lips sideways. "If it still fits."

"If it fits? You're perfect."

"Yeah, a little too perfect."

"Huh?"

She looked at the defined muscles in her thighs and arms. She lifted the t-shirt and looked at her abs. And, then of course, there were the girls - they had grown. She'd gone up a cup size in the last year. "I think I've been working out too much with the karate. Do you want me to stop?"

"Do I want you to... Cathy! Are you kidding? You love karate. You look amazing."

"And if my clothes don't fit any more?"

"We'll buy you new clothes."

She smiled. "I'm going to hold you to that."

"How did it go today?"

"Fine."

"Just fine?"

She giggled. "Amazing, actually. I knocked Sensei down."

"You knocked down a Green Beret?"

"It was an accident but... yeah."

"How do you accidentally knock down a Green Beret?"

"I sort of turned a spinning back kick into a flying, spinning back kick."

Dan laughed.

"It's not funny, I almost hit him in the head."

"Uh, oh, knuckle push ups?"

"Oh, yeah. But I think he was more proud of me than anything. He... says he thinks I could compete. Maybe make it to the Olympics someday."

"What!? Jesus, Cath, that's amazing!"

"I'm not going to do it. I'm too old..."

"Cath! The man thinks you have what it takes. You should consider it. Listen, they're blowing the horn. Hopefully they fixed the ferry engine."

"I love you," Cathy said.

"I love you too. See you soon."

She replaced the phone in its cradle.

"Okay, little red dress. Don't make me cry," Cathy said as she smoothed it out on the bed.

The doorbell rang.

She walked downstairs and opened the front door.

Ed Porter, the guy from the CoM truck was standing on the front porch. "We meet again," he said.

"Can I help you?"

"Just wondering if I could trouble you for a glass of water?"

"Uhh... Sure. Just wait here."

"Thank you, Cathy Greene."

Cathy pushed the door shut and walked to the kitchen. She ran a glass of water from the tap.

When she turned around, Ed Porter was standing in the foyer looking at the pictures on the wall.

He leaned forward and squinted at a frame on the wall. "This is a military insignia, isn't it?"

"A blue diamond with the Southern Cross," Cathy said. "A red number one in the center with 'Guadalcanal' written on it. The 1st Marine Division." She handed him the glass of water.

He took a drink. "Your father's from WWII?"

"No. My husband's. Viet Nam." She stared at him. He was smaller than he had first appeared, maybe an inch shorter than Cathy.

"Leatherneck, huh?"

"Gunnery Sergeant."

"Sergeant! I'll be," Porter said. He had one of the hurricane sirens in his hand hooked to a twelve volt lantern battery secured by black electrical tape.

Cathy stared at the siren. "Did... you serve?"

"Me? Nam? Naah, I missed that completely. I was involved with the government at that time, though. I was doing time at San Quentin." He handed her back the empty glass.

"You'll have to excuse me, Mr. Porter. I have a lot of work to do. My husband will be home any minute."

"Pretty sure he missed the ferry, or he'd already be here."

Cathy felt calm wash over her. She knew instantly that Ed Porter was a dangerous man.

She also knew without a doubt she could kill him if she had to. "I'm asking you to leave my house. I'm asking nicely. In a few seconds? I'm going to stop being nice."

Porter began to laugh.

But he began backing away.

"Hey, whoa, hold on. I'm walking away. You're a lot tougher than the others. Don't know what the Church juiced you with but it's different than the standard whore shots."

Cathy set the empty water glass on the little table under the pictures. "Leave now, Mr. Porter. Last warning." She went into Sanchin-Dachi stance, feet apart and turned in at a forty-five degree angle, weight firmly on her hips. Then she pulled back her right arm and inverted her fist while extending her left arm.

"Christ, who are you, Bruce Lee?" He was still moving back toward the door, but not fast enough to suit Cathy.

She advanced, her right foot moving in an arc. Then she brought her left foot forward and resumed Sanchin-Dachi. "Bruce Lee 's style was called Jeet Kune Do - it's based more on Chinese tradition. My form is Okinawan. Leave my house."

He pressed a button on the siren.

A low buzzing sound filled the room.

Cathy gasped and her eyes rolled back in her head.

***

Cum Slut Cathy opened her eyes. She looked at the short man standing in her foyer and turned her head to the side. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Ed Porter. I'm from the Church of Morpheus. And, who are you?" He asked with a smile.

"Cum Slut Cathy."

"Pretty name. I'll bet it's descriptive, isn't it?"

"Yes. I love cum."

"You know, I've been wanting to get a look at that tight body of yours since I got to the island. How about you take off those shorts and that t-shirt?"

Cathy pulled the t-shirt off over her head.

"Fuck, look at those tits. How big are they?"

"DDD... they used to be smaller." She cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. "They just keep getting bigger."

"Turn around and take off those shorts. I want to see that ass."

Cathy turned, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the shorts and pushed them down her long legs.

"Fuck... you're... goddamn," Porter whispered.

"All my pubic hair fell out. My husband and I were scared..."

"You don't have a husband. I'm your husband now. Understand?"

"Yes, Ed."

"Let's see how much you like cum," Porter said. "He held out his hand."

Cathy walked to him, swaying her hips the way she had been programmed. She took his hand.

"On your knees," Porter commanded.

She sank to her knees in front of him, keeping her eyes on his the entire time.

"Suck me."

Cathy smiled and unzipped him. "It's nice to have someone tell me what to do. Most of us just fuck when we're together. Nobody gives me orders."

He wasn't wearing underwear and his ten inch cock slid out of his fly.

She stroked him, admiring the thick veins. "You're one of us?"

"Yeah... not a whore like you. I'm one of the 'professionals'. People the Church needs. That means your have to do what I tell you. Now, suck... my... cock."

She drew the thick, purple head into her mouth, savoring the taste of his thin precum.

"Take it all, baby. I don't like foreplay. Suck it like a whore."

She tilted her head back and his ten inches disappeared into her mouth.

He cried out when she tongued his balls, his shaft deep in her throat. "God... fuck yes! I couldn't believe it... when they said they were... making transformed like you. Fucking living sex dolls."

Cathy smiled as she grasped his muscled ass and made him thrust in and out of her throat. Her neck bulged as she took his complete girth.

He wasn't as big as Dan or as thick as Wink. But his excitement was contagious. She was enjoying this as much as he was.

His demeanor was... strange, though. He seemed to think he was doing something wrong by fucking her throat. The thought excited him, she could sense it.

Cathy moaned and gagged slightly.

"Yeah, bitch, take that fat cock," Porter laughed. On the reverse stroke, he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He rubbed the thick head across her lips, glossing them. She smiled and kissed the head before licking the sensitive spot beneath his glans.

Porter laughed.

"Stand up and then bend over. I love fucking tall chicks."

Cathy stood up and spread her legs. Leaning forward, she spread her legs.

"Hmm, ass or pussy, baby?"

"Either... just, please, Ed? Finish in my mouth? I need to drink cum."

Porter laughed. "Up the ass it is, then. You're going to earn that jizz, Cum Slut Cathy."

"Mmm, yeah, do it!" Cathy giggled.

He put the head against her tight anus and grabbed her hips. "You don't mind if I just shove this in, do you?"

Cathy moaned. "Whatever turns you on, Ed. You can hurt me if you wa..."

Porter shoved his cock up her ass, pushing past her tortured sphincter in one smooth thrust. "Fuck! Ass pussy is like a goddamned vice!"

Cathy gritted her teeth and then laughed. "Don't... forget... I want it... in my mouth!"

"Fucking whore... going to eat your own ass so long as you get to swallow my cum? God bless the fucking Church!" He pounded her ass hard.

Cathy flexed her muscles - squeezing his cock as he pulled back and opening wide when he thrust forward, milking him for his cum.

She smiled. It felt good to be used. This was a different kind of sex than she had with Dan - with her husband it was making love. She wanted to cry sometimes she loved him so much. Not that he didn't fuck her harder (and better) sometimes than this little stranger.

With Wink and the other men and women on the island, sex was friendly, loving, caring - dirty sometimes. There was role play. She and Double Penetration Deborah could make up all sorts of scenarios during town orgies.

With Ed Porter? She was a prostitute. It felt right. He needed her and he was taking her. The fact she absolutely loved it was secondary to pleasing him.

"Fuck... fuck... going to cum," he groaned. He pulled out of her ass.

She spun around in time to get the first jet of cum on her lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed the head, letting him fill her mouth and coat her tongue with the milky, delicious liquid.

She wrapped both hands around his cock and jacked him into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own ass and the Ambrosia-laden cum.