All Comments on 'Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Still brilliant and as usual totally fascinated as t o how you manage all the characters and the time line of this hurculean of a story. 5⛤ if you were still ranking.

traskentrasken8 months ago

Brilliant! Thank you for this part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for the story. Great work, as always. I can confidently say this is my favorite series on this website. Please keep up the good work.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One8 months ago

Nice to see the end this story series. Now I need to make time and read it from the start to remind myself of everything that happens in this series. But still top notch work.

ReidabielReidabiel8 months ago

Jenny explains why Canada became the immune haven and why Willy is so different than all the other whoremasters.

Like that you kept the fact that the two covens shared the same house hidden now.

Can’t wait to see what comes next.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis8 months ago

Before you publish Transformations: Demonica, would it possible to publish something like Transformations: Adam's Guide to the Covens. A small encyclopedia of who's who and where they currently reside plus what various chapters that are major players in. Just so we can keep up with where our favourite characters and the incredible library of stories that lies before us.

VoxmentisVoxmentis8 months ago

Continue to love this story. *****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love everything you did with this book. New insights and understandings related to our favorite characters. Story background and event history that helps complete the mosaic and help us focus in on the upcoming events.

I know I have mentioned this before but, the process you go through, the way you create, the way way you refine the words to fit the persona, and then reset them to fit the moment that is existing between the characters of your scenes, and keeping them real and honest, so that we the reader can stop reading and instead place ourselves within the story - every line our eyes scan become images immersing us into the event - living it with the characters.

This line..."Dan shook his head. "I'm sorry, okay? I can get used to you liking girls. It was a fantasy of mine, I won't lie." ... "Yes, men are pigs, go on." - brilliant, real, authentic to the moment, as well as to the characters, and fucking hilarious all at once.

I picture the two of you continuously playing through these roles (no not role playing these characters...although if you did I wouldn't judge you for it it'd probably be damn fun, but I digress) and testing the story with each other to see if the timing/words/reactions feel right. But a process that can put all of these characters into all of these books, with these merging timelines, is far too complex for a mind like mine to ... IMAGINE.

Thank you again for another brilliant chapter and I look forward to the next book.

Abaddon95Abaddon958 months ago

I stumbled upon your books... Once started couldn't put them down .. Kept checking for this new chapter. Outstanding as they all have been. I do hope you keep this going as long as you're impassioned by it and hopefully all of our comments spurn that forward. Cheers to your brilliance.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion8 months agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful comments. We feel like we know all of you after all these years. It really means a lot to us that you're still reading!

Imagine, I do have to admit Ann and I talk a lot like these characters. One of the great joys in life is to marry someone who can keep you on your toes with communication.

Terra Lupis, I'd love to write that encyclopedia. I'm quite certain many characters have slipped through the cracks over the years. Not all of their stories will be told, I'm afraid. I will try to write something along these lines for the main characters who will definitely have their stories told after I finish Demonica. Quite frankly, we're a little terrified of what the last two books (Tentatively titles: Ad Infernum and Ad Astra) will be like. If you ever saw a movie like Battle of the Bulge or A Bridge Too Far? They're going to move like those films... hopefully... just with smutty sex and shameless exploitation.

Reidabiel, yes, it's been a balancing act of not letting too much out of the bag and saving revelations like those for books like Latigo Key. We're approaching the part of the series where all the backstory details are in place. The only two major books that will go back in time will be Demonica (which picks up after Demonica and her horde's escape from Stallion's and before the events of Naughty vs. Nice) and Hellstorm (which starts at the same point as Demonica but tells the story of what happens to Evilyn Hellstorm).

Demonica is going to be fun for us because we'll be returning to our horror roots (the vanilla me writes mainstream horror).

Again, thanks to everyone for reading and for commenting! BTW, the cover for Transformations: Latigo Key is in the queue for the artworks section on Lit.

JkrolczJkrolcz8 months ago

This was such a good chapter. So much was going on in it and you did out did yourself on the pacing. Truly well done. I find myself craving more and more each time i read one of your works. Finished them all in a few weeks when I found them and now I also started to re-read them. The universe you created is so deep and detailed. I feel for most of these people you write about. Outstanding, keep it up. Is there another way to support you aside from Patreon BTW?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion8 months agoAuthor

Hi, jkrolcz, thanks for reading! We’re still trying to figure out Patreon. Ann’s subscription page on DeviantArt is another way and, of course, Amazon.

redheadslut32redheadslut328 months ago

There are not many writers on this site that I have read everything they have put on Lit. At this very moment, I can say that for Transformations. This is more than just erotica, it has great characters, emotion, and suspense to keep me coming back time and time again. Thank you, both, Wayne and Ann.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any prediction on when the next story will "hit the stands"?

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor8 months ago

You leave us wanting to follow our new friends to Cuba and Canada. Well done. Can't wait to start the next book!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any word yet?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion7 months agoAuthor

We hope to have the first chapter on Halloween.

JohnntyJohnnty6 months ago

Hopefully will be out soon as this is a great book . I would love if you did a short story on how the mermaids where getting on but other than that this had be a great and really got into transformation story's thank you

skhfaultskhfault6 months ago

Great stories any word on next chapter

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor6 months ago

Time hurries on, and the leaves that are green turn to brown

Paul Simon

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion6 months agoAuthor

Still working on it. Very busy schedule. Sorry.

JohnntyJohnnty6 months ago

Looking forward to the next book hopefully will be soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First - great story, interesting characters and interactions. I've read all chapters at least twice. My imagination is wondering what happens next, who's involved, etc. Wonderful job creating this world.

Second - organization & naming convention. Many of your chapters have two links. This makes the chapter list unnecessarily inflated. Using a single header:

"Transformations: 102 Part Series" and numbering & naming the chapters

001 - Witnesses Ch. 01

002 - Witnesses Ch. 02

Or

01-01 - Witnesses Ch. 01

01-02 - Witnesses Ch. 02

And the rest of the chapters following in the order they were written and read. Transformations doesn't need to be in every title since it's the name of the entire series. It would be more streamlined, simpler for readers to navigate without a need to research the sequence of sections to follow. Your newest addition would be at the end of the list every time. Easy to spot!

Best wishes to you both & hope to enjoy your story crafting for many years to come.

• R.F.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor5 months ago

Demonica's Christmas? She does hang out with Santa...

LitterateurLitterateur5 months ago

Any update? It’s been four weeks since your last one …

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any update?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion5 months agoAuthor

Sorry, everyone. Things are a little crazy right now.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor5 months ago

S'ok. Were a patient bunch. Aren't we folks?

(grumbling and extinguishing pitchforks)

Carry on.'

lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please tell me you two aren't getting divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Re-calculating.

Now aiming for Groundhog Day. Or Fat Tuesday.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion4 months agoAuthor

Nope, not getting a divorce :).

Here's the deal: I wrote a few chapters of Demonica and realized it just wasn't adding that much to the story line. It's a horror story that would work fine as a standalone but, as far as advancing the overall arc goes? It's a sideshow. This is also the reason I haven't written Maria Marapova - it'll be a fun book to write but it's not necessary for the series as a whole. I already have a Evilyn Hellstorm story that has to be written because it is integral to the storyline.

At some point I may write the Demonica book as well as the one about Marapova, probably after the arc is completed.

Instead, I am moving forward with The Second Book of Adam. This will be followed by Hellstorm, The Trial of Dr. Demona, Ad Infernum, and, finally, Ad Aastra.

I'm hoping to have the first chapters of The Second Book of Adam in a few weeks.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor4 months ago

Got it. It's an editorial decision. That couldn't have been easy.

Thanks for the update.

JohnntyJohnnty4 months ago

Just asking could you do a book about how poseidon and his wife's

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

See, that is what happens when you write stories that people enjoy so much, they can't wait for the next installment..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for weeding out the duplicate listings. Makes it easier to scroll through in search of the newest posting.

•R.F.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor3 months ago

Plus one on the cleanup!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Getting antsy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Should be in about another month or two at most

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 months ago

What in Adam's name is happening?

ReidabielReidabielabout 2 months ago

I am sure that, heading towards the conclusion of this massive story arc, it is difficult to tune it so that it has all the elements you have been imagining while trying to keep the story focused.

Can't wait to read it, but don't begrudge you the time to get it the way you want.

LitterateurLitterateurabout 2 months ago

Any updates? Inquiring minds would like to know … 😏

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 months agoAuthor

Sorry, we're trying. Lots going on here...

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor25 days ago

The anticipation is killing me. It's been a long break.

copiousbeercopiousbeer23 days ago

Is it a bad thing that I keep track of the number of comments check when the number changes. Love the stories really want to see the next Adam appearance maybe even an Adam story.

Thank you

Copious

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Anything yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...