Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a waste, eh?" the Sergeant asked. "All this wasted on the church. This is why I am an atheist."

Morpheus ignored his comment. "You realize, in order to do this right, I should take her with me to my lab? There may be complications."

"Who cares? She is nothing. We're going to put her on the street, show her friends what we can do - even to a nun."

"Very well," Morpheus said. He knelt in front of the beautiful nun and caressed her temples. "Such a beautiful mind... it needs a touch of darkness though. Everyone needs a touch of darkness."

She stared lovingly into Morpheus's eyes.

Morpheus smiled. "Say 'Morpheus is my God,' sister. I am your God, aren't I?"

She shook her head. She seemed to be trying to fight off his mind control.

"Come now, sister. I'm deep inside your mind. Only God can be so deep inside you. Deep inside. Loving you. Deep inside. Like a god would love you. Now, tell me. Tell me who is your God?"

She was gritting her teeth.

Then whatever struggle there was in her mind seemed to evaporate and she smiled sweetly. "Morpheus is my God."

He stroked her face. "Very good." He looked up at me. "You see, Igor? A lifetime of faith cast aside for her new god. I'll bet I could make her whore herself to any man or woman who wanted her so long as I promised to cherish her and care for her as her god - isn't that right, darling?"

"Si," she whispered. She was staring awestruck into his eyes.

"You hear that, Sergeant? She'll fuck anything you tell her to now - no need for my drugs or my machine. She'll be an obedient little sex toy from now on, won't you, sister?"

She nodded. "Si."

He loosened his grip on her and she raised up slightly.

"Stop playing, Morpheus," the sergeant said. "You know how we want her."

Morpheus put his hands on her face and pressed her back down. "As you wish, sergeant. Sleep."

She collapsed on the deck.

I cried out under my blanket as Morpheus massaged her temples vigorously, his eyes closed and moving beneath the lids.

"There see? Your entire life up until now was a pointless exercise, sister. When I'm finished you will be happy." He opened his eyes, looked at me, and winked. "And you will be powerful."

The nun went limp and moaned on the deck.

I looked around. The two soldiers were rubbing themselves through their uniform trousers. I would receive no help from these two men.

"Watch, Igor," Morpheus said. "I'll do this to your boyfriend when we reach my lab - the portable unit is prone to mistakes, but she should turn out quite nicely."

The nun lay flat on her back staring unblinking up at the blue sky.

Was she truly brainwashed? I didn't know how much I could believe, still she stared up transfixed like a zombie.

Morpheus held up one of the golden probes. "Watch carefully, Igor. The display on the control panel tells me when I have the needle in the proper position." He moved the golden needle gently through her raven hair. A light turned green. "Ahh, there."

He eased the needle her skull. His hands must have been immensely strong.

"This particular area of her pious little brain holds her morality - we're going to completely erase this. She'll be much happier without it."

He pushed another probe into her head. "Erotic thought area - this will be enhanced and encouraged to grow with stem cells injected through the needle."

He pushed needle after needle into her skull. The attached cables made her look almost like Medusa.

I was horrified by what he was doing, yet I could not look away. Was some part of me actually aroused by this? He was molding her mind and destroying her soul.

And I was becoming wet.

Morpheus brought over a small pair of white goggles attached by thin wires to a box. The goggles had tiny ear buds molded into them. "This is how I give her a new personality. Try them on."

I shook my head under the blanket.

Morpheus leaned close. "Put them on, or I'll take away your blanket. The Cubans will take you with them back home. By this evening, you'll be blowing dicks for a dime and getting fucked by anything with a cock. Within a week, you'll have contracted every STD in Havana."

I took the goggles from him and slipped them on.

There were tiny television screens in the goggles! Something we take for granted now, but in 1979 this was unbelievable. Images assaulted both eyes and ears. Scenes of women being gang fucked in every possible position, being split by enormous cocks in each of their holes. Occasionally, I would see glimpses of words flash by.

"Her pleasure centers are stimulated when she pays attention to the scenes. She learns that being a whore gives her pleasure, the more she fucks, the better she feels - both physically and emotionally. The more perverted the act, the higher the reward." He slipped the goggles off my head. "Of course, the words are in Spanish, which I'm assuming will be meaningless to you, and you don't have my golden probes stimulating your pleasure centers. This just looks like a stag film to you, but to her it is a new life."

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

He grasped the back of my head and tilted it back under the blanket. "An agreement I have with the Cubans. I make their undesirables... desirable. And, in return, I get certain financial compensation."

"Is that why you turned Jack into... whatever it is now?"

He laughed. "No. Jack was merely unfortunate enough to be in the wrong part of the ocean when I was in need of flesh. Lucky for you he is 5'9" while you are 5'10"."

"What?" I asked.

"I needed someone 5'9" - the client was very specific. You were one inch too tall. Count yourself fortunate."

"Fortunate?" I hissed. "You've ruined my life. He was going to marry me."

His eyes went cold. "Yes, Igor, you are fortunate. You proved your worth to me when you helped me begin sculpting Jack into my latest creation. It's been a very long time since I had an assistant. This makes you fortunate indeed."

I gritted my teeth. "I don't feel fortunate, you monster."

He leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Count yourself lucky and pray you continue to interest me."

He stood up and walked back to the unmoving nun. "Sergeant, now that you've seen God's little whore naked, would you like any changes made to her?"

The Sergeant smiled and stroked his chin, taking in the still form of the nude woman lying on the deck. "I like her tits - very big, but... let's make her a fucking freak. How big are they now?"

"Hmm," Morpheus mused. "A full D cup."

"What is the size bigger than that?"

The fat soldier spoke up. "Double D."

The Sergeant shook his head. "No, no, bigger, heavier."

"G," Morpheus said.

"Si, G! Make them big G cup titties," the Sergeant said.

The fat soldier reached down and tweaked her nipples. "Can you make these bigger? So that, even when she is wearing clothes they stand out?"

"Of course," Morpheus said with a smile. He retrieved an enormous syringe with a long needle from the box behind the wheel. The liquid inside was pink.

"And, her clit," the Sergeant said. "You can barely see it. Make it bigger."

Morpheus nodded and smiled. He started to turn, but instead he reached back into the box and pulled out a smaller syringe filled with a milky white liquid. "I think you'll also enjoy this, but we'll save it as a surprise."

He knelt down by the nun. Without hesitation, he drove the needle from the large syringe straight down into her nipple. Morpheus placed his other hand over the plunger. He pressed down.

The small amount of flabbiness in the nun's upper torso began to pull tight as her right breast grew from a beautiful firm melon into an obscene wet dream orb easily the size of a basketball.

He eased the needle back until it was just inside her dark red nipple. It was already the size of the end of a man's little finger. He pushed the magic elixir in with the plunger.

Her right nipple began to grow and swell until it was easily as long and thick as Morpheus's thumb.

"Wh... what is in that liquid?" I asked out loud.

The fat soldier stared at me.

Morpheus turned to me and smiled. "Stem cells gathered through, shall we say less than consensual means thanks to the good sergeant here..."

The Sergeant smiled and bowed to me.

"...mixed with artificial hormones and a polymer that was unapproved for use within a human." Morpheus said as he recreated the enormous breast and nipple on the left side.

He then picked up the smaller needle and injected the bottom of each breast. "Don't worry. It's all perfectly safe. I've spent a decade perfecting all my methods."

The Sergeant stared. "What is that? I've never seen you use it before."

"A new compound. The surprise I mentioned earlier - I think you will enjoy the effects."

The former nun's breast flesh had stretched, and along with it, the flesh over her ribs and abdomen. She now appeared twenty pounds heavier in breasts and twenty pounds lighter over her middle.

Morpheus leaned forward and whispered into the nun's ear.

She spread her legs and then wantonly raised her ass into the air, bending her knees so her feet were flat on the deck. Her head never moved, and she stared up with the same vacant expression.

From my angle, I could see the black tangle of her bush - a dense triangle stretching from her lower abdomen over her crotch all the way to her anus.

"Disgusting," Morpheus whispered.

The Sergeant laughed. "You like shaved cunts -- you are a strange man, Morpheus."

Morpheus took two spray bottles from the storage cabinet. He took the first and sprayed her bush, coating it completely till the liquid spilled onto the deck. Then, he moved up and, shielding her eyes, applied the liquid to her eyebrows.

A moment later there was a smell wafting across the deck that almost made me wretch. It was like burning chemicals and sulfur. The nun never moved, but her breathing was rapid.

Morpheus stared at the woman's cunt for a moment, and then he picked up the other spray bottle. He sprayed her crotch and the black hair fell away in clumps. Within seconds, she was completely bare. Her little pussy gleamed in the Caribbean sun.

He sprayed off her eyebrows, leaving her eyelashes and the hair on her head as the only hair on her body.

He then picked up the large syringe and pushed the needle into her clit.

The rapid breathing commenced again, and my body ached in sympathy.

He pushed the pink goo into her, and her dainty clit began to swell. He stopped when it was about an inch long and very thick.

He rolled her gently onto her stomach and whispered in her ear again.

Obediently, she raised her ass into the air and spread her legs wide.

I could see her little pucker, and the now permanently engorged clit hung down like a cocklet from the top of her cunt. Her face was touching the deck while her enormous firm tits spread out under her. I had to admit, her body was appealing. Under the blanket, I touched myself for an instant. I jerked my hand away, repulsed that I could be turned on by this spectacle.

Morpheus grasped the woman's ass cheeks firmly with both hands and squeezed them. His hands were so strong, I expected them to be torn away. "I don't think these match the rest of her, do you, sergeant?"

The Sergeant shook his head. I could see from the tenting of his trousers and the huge wet spot of precum that what he saw turned him on, but he was obviously content to let Morpheus sculpt her like some mad artist.

Morpheus refilled the large syringe and eased it into the poor nun's left ass cheek. In seconds, it was round and huge, looking like some obscene idea of a bubble butt. He repeated the action on the right side and stepped away to admire his handy work.

I gasped at the sight - her ass was now two large round orbs. The pucker of her asshole was proudly displayed between them. He whispered to her.

She stood up. Her proud new breasts were gravity defying, and together with her jutting buttocks, formed a perfect hourglass shaped body.

Morpheus replaced the syringes in the cabinet and returned with what I at first thought was a gun. Cylinders of bright colored liquid covered the area above the hand grip. He pulled the trigger and it began to hum.

It was a gun of sorts: a tattoo gun.

He held the needle to her face. In a few strokes he drew her new eyebrows, sexy upturned lines that gave her an exotic look. Next, he turned his attention to her eyes themselves. She did not blink as he tattooed on permanent eyeliner. Her new makeup gave her almost catlike eyes.

The ink cylinder on the gun spun, replacing black ink with bright red. Within two minutes, he had tattooed her lips with permanent color.

He took a step back and surveyed his work. "There is a compound in the ink that instantly heals the wound." I saw him look intently at her hard, tight stomach.

Morpheus knelt in front of her and tattooed a large black crucifix down the center of her abdomen, beginning just below the massive tits and ending just above her little navel.

An inverted crucifix, the symbol of Satanists in a thousand horror movies.

Below her navel, he tattooed an ornate inverted pentagram.

He smiled, and then turned her around.

What he did next he performed in less than ten minutes. That Morpheus was an artist of unbelievable talent became apparent to me in that short span.

He created a work of art on her back, a masterpiece of blasphemy. The background was an inverted pentagram that appeared to be carved from stone in her flesh.

Around it was a scene of debauchery from the pits of hell. Demons cavorted with nuns, taking them in perverse ways in glorious full color detail all over her back.

At the base of her spine, Morpheus drew her in exquisite detail, her habit half ripped from her body, exposing her for all to see.

A demon with an enormous cock crouched behind her. Her asshole was impaled on its girth.

She knelt before Satan himself, his long, thick cock pushing into her willing throat.

The fires of hell burned all around them.

Just above her buttocks, the words "Ave Satana" was written in beautiful script.

If not for the perversity and blasphemous nature, it would have been the most amazing tattoo I ever saw.

He stepped back. "If we were at my lab, I would break the bones of her feet and reform them into a shape that would only allow her to walk in seven inch heels."

"Alas, my friend, we have not the time," the Sergeant said.

Morpheus turned her around and knelt down. The tattoo gun buzzed to life.

When he finished, I saw he had signed his work. In flowing script, he had written on the left side of her lower abdomen: Satan's Nun.

Below this was his signature: by Morpheus.

He placed the virtual reality goggles over her beautiful eyes and put the earbuds in her ears. He helped her down to her knees and then lay her on her back on the deck.

Her head was moving in jerking spasms, apparently she was being profoundly affected by the brainwashing video.

Morpheus pulled more cables from the box; however, these did not end in needles.

The first ended in a black penis gag. He slipped it into her mouth. A strap went around her head securing it.

The next three cables ended in tiny clear cylinders. Two went on her swollen nipples. He held them in place, and they sucked her nipples into them.

He imprisoned her engorged clit in the third. It sucked her in, and I saw her arch her back in delight.

She was coming to life.

The next cable ended in a twelve inch black dildo, which he placed against the opening to her moistened cunt. With only the head inside, he stopped. He looked perplexed for a moment, then he drew it out and put the cable and dildo back in the box.

He turned to the final cable that ended in a black butt plug.

He rolled her over and eased it into her rectum.

She moaned behind the penis gag. I could see her cheeks moving - the gag was expanding and thrusting into her throat.

He rolled her onto her back.

The butt plug moved and vibrated in her, while the suction devices furiously worked her nipples and clit.

Morpheus sat up, smiled. And, then he frowned. "Forgive me, gentlemen, I have forgotten something."

He reached into the supply cabinet and retrieved two more syringes with long needles. One had black liquid, the other red.

He knelt over her and drove the black one into her right abdomen.

She groaned behind the cock gag and her body spasmed.

"This injection reforms her ovary into a little testosterone factory, releasing just enough to keep her in heat. While this one..."

He drove the syringe of red liquid into her left abdomen. "This one reforms the other ovary into a factory that produces female hormones - keeping her shapely and beautiful with a very wet pussy. Incidentally, Igor, it's a variation of the drug you injected into poor Jack which turned his little tortured testicle into the mechanism of his feminization."

I looked down at Jack's body under the blanket. It was horrible, his own body was turning against him, transforming him into a woman. And, I had given him the injection.

Morpheus removed the needles. "The drugs also have the effect of stopping menstruation and permanently sealing her cervix. She's now a perfect little fuck toy - no more worry about pregnancy, no more monthly unpleasantness, just a soon to be obedient little prostitute."

The Sergeant was rubbing himself, the precum stain growing. He was watching her lying on the deck, convulsing her perfect if not insane new body, being violated in almost every hole, all the while being programmed and brainwashed into a submissive whore.

I could tell he wanted her, as did the fat soldier who finally gave up on just rubbing himself - he unzipped and hauled out a short fat cock and pumped away.

My own juices were dripping from me. I told myself it was the lingering effects of Morpheus's precum from the day before, but now, with many years of perversion behind me, I am not so sure. Perhaps I was always drawn to the mad artist, seduced by his insane visions, his obscene cravings. I simply couldn't accept this about myself at the time.

The only one of us who seemed completely unaffected by the woman's transformation was Morpheus himself. He walked away from her and knelt by my side. "I could have done so much better, Igor. It's so... banal."

I said nothing, merely watched the birth of this succubus who had been carved from the pliant flesh of a nun. I felt unclean, as if my soul were damned just witnessing this spectacle. Perhaps it was.

Morpheus took my hand, pulled it into his lap.

I looked at him.

His eyes terrified me. They saw through me to my soul. "I am your God now, Igor. The old one has abandoned you. Will you worship me?"

His bulge was enormous under the thin fabric of the athletic pants. I felt it move and thicken, like a serpent. I felt like Eve in the Garden of Eden, seduced by evil. And, in that instant, I wanted to be consumed by darkness.

There was no coercion - you might argue that I had no choice, at the time I would have agreed with you. But there was something about the hellish nightmare around Morpheus that seduced me, made me want to see more. "Yes," I whispered.

He smiled. He slid down the front of his pants and placed my hand on his immense cock. "Then take my sacrament and be damned for eternity."

I couldn't breathe. I pulled his cock from his pants leg, heavy and so thick my hand could not close around it.

His huge cock head sprung free, and I looked directly into the serpent's gaping maw.

I placed my lips around the head and pushed my tongue deep into the piss slit.

I jacked it once, and my mouth filled with his clear combination of precum, aphrodisiac, and absinthe.

My body was electrified, and I came over and over again, my cunt and anus spasming. Pushed to my limit, I tried to pull away, but he held my head in place.