Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trembled in his grasp. "Yes, Master."

***

Morpheus drove the boat through the evening. Jack slept fitfully, straining against the corset and occasionally masturbating. I could only imagine it was from the hormones raging through his transforming body.

Sometime after midnight, Morpheus stopped the engines and set anchor. There was a dark shape looming over the bow. It blotted out the stars, but I could make out no discernible features.

I imagined it was some great ship sitting immobile on the dark sea. Perhaps it was the Flying Dutchman waiting to take us aboard and carry us to hell - nothing seemed beyond possibility as the boat rocked on the silent water.

Morpheus walked to me, illuminated in the lights from the cabin console. He stripped off the loose exercise pants, freeing his impossibly huge cock. He lay down on his back beside me and took my blanket.

I whimpered. I tried to pull away, but he took my shoulder in his strong left hand and pulled me against his chest. He rolled the blanket up and put it under his head as a pillow.

Then he nestled my head against his shoulder.

I was trembling with fright, but his scent surrounded me, and I felt my body relax in spite of my fear. Involuntarily, I drew closer to him, my eyes on the head of his cock which snaked across his hard stomach and stretched almost to his breastbone.

Clear fluid leaked onto his left pectoral from the massive head.

He grasped himself with his right hand and pumped.

The Ambrosia flooded onto his chest, and I struggled to pull away.

He was too strong with his arm around my body. He dipped his finger in the clear liquid then pushed his finger into my mouth.

My pussy flooded and my mouth drew his finger deeper. I sucked frantically as my body went completely out of my control.

"That's right my love," he whispered. He pulled his finger from my mouth and I followed it across his chest. My tongue found the Ambrosia that had leaked onto his chest and I sucked it up. I followed the trail all the way to the source, and I sucked half the fist sized head into my mouth.

"Suckle, Igor. Drink from me," he whispered as he pumped his cock, pouring Ambrosia into my mouth. I smiled and laughed as I gulped it down as quickly as he pumped.

I did not orgasm uncontrollably as I had before. I was becoming accustomed to the Ambrosia. My mind became clear, and I regained complete control of my body - though, I had no intention of stopping my oral affections.

And, though my mind was clear, my thoughts were growing more and more alien to me. I saw dark images in my mind.

***

I saw myself kneeling beside the beautiful nun from earlier. We were dressed in habits of black rubber, rubbing our exposed cunts as we sucked Morpheus's beautiful cock. We were in a church, but it was unlike any church I had ever seen.

The three of us were on a massive black altar. Fire laden braziers burned in each corner, lighting the black church in hues of yellow and red. The black pews were filled with people. They were bound in black leather and chains, their bodies contorting in pain as they struggled against their bonds.

I sat back as Satan's Nun smiled at me. Her jaw popped and unhinged like a snake's. Her eyes still on mine, she engulfed Morpheus's huge cock head. He groaned as he pushed his immense length into her mouth and down her throat, which expanded impossibly as inch after inch passed between her lips.

He began a rhythmic pumping, eighteen inches of his two foot long cock sliding in and out.

Suddenly he pushed her away and spun me around roughly on the altar on my hands and knees facing away from him. I felt his cock pushing at my wet cunt. He shoved it in, and I felt my body protest, my insides convulsing, moving to allow him access.

The nun knelt beside me. Her jaw popped as it went back into place. "Take him, slut. Take all of him!"

She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I gagged as it slid down my throat. It was long, almost like my lover's cock.

She withdrew it as I gasped for breath.

Morpheus began to fuck me in long slow strokes.

I felt the tip of her tongue probing the flesh of my back and my hips. The tip touched my asshole and pushed deep inside.

I opened my eyes. The bound congregation began to scream as nurses clad in black latex knelt in front of them, pushing needles into their breasts, their cunts, their cocks.

***

I screamed in orgasm as Morpheus stroked my hair. I was back on the boat, the phantasm gone.

"What did you dream of, Igor?" He whispered.

"Dark things. Monstrous things. Evil things," I whispered and licked his piss slit, pushing my tongue inside.

"The more Ambrosia you have, the darker you will become. Evil will become good and good will become evil. You will be lost forever."

I looked up at him, feeling nothing but lust. "I don't care. I never want this to end."

He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek. "Suck more, but this time, try to stay here with me. I have a story to tell you."

I obeyed. There was only obedience in me then - all thoughts of resisting him had left me, the nectar clouding my judgment and opening my mind.

"I was not always like this..."