Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Igor. Nurse on my fluids. The orgasms will fade as your body learns to accept its heightened sexuality," he whispered.

I obeyed him. He was my god - I wanted only to please him. I pumped my hand, drinking mouthful after mouthful of him.

He held my head firmly, but with tenderness.

I beamed inside - he wanted me! He chose me! Everyone else was just meat to him, but he chose me to be his companion, his servant, his Igor. He released me and I suckled my way down his massive cock. He was hairless, and after an eternity, I reached his huge orange sized balls. I licked them and kissed them, nuzzling the smoothness of his sack.

He put his hand behind my head again, spread his legs and pushed me lower still. I licked his salty taint, found his tight asshole, and rimmed it.

He groaned, and I almost came from pure joy. I was pleasing him!

He laughed and pulled me away, raising me up his shaft.

I pouted. I wanted to make him groan again, to taste his cum the way I had the day before.

He rolled me onto my side so that my head lay in his lap. "Watch, Satan's Nun is born." He pressed his cock head back between my lips and I suckled.

Across the deck, the nun reached up with her small hands and ripped off her goggles. She was panting behind the gag.

On cue, the cables in her head made a snapping sound. The needles retracted from her brain, leaving behind them a trail of epoxy in her skull that sealed the injection sites shut. The cables fell away from her head.

The suction cups on her nipples and clit let go.

She reached behind her head and unbuckled the penis gag. It slipped from her mouth and she licked her tattooed lips.

I suckled at Morpheus. I couldn't pull myself away from his cock, but I so wanted to play with her. My mind filled with all sorts of perverted images of the two of us worshiping our master with our lips, our tongues, our cunts and assholes.

She looked around and blinked.

And, then she saw Morpheus sitting beside me.

She screamed in delight and crawled on her hands and knees toward us. "Morpheus!" she wailed.

The butt plug was still lodged firmly in her ass, and she dragged the box along behind her, tethered to her anus.

Morpheus laughed, and we laughed with him.

The poor nun began kissing Morpheus's bare feet, running her tongue between his toes. She reached behind her and yanked, but the butt plug was firmly in place. "Oh, ayuda me, por favor!" she screamed. She tugged and tugged at the cable.

I laughed uncontrollably. Less than an hour before, she had said those same words to me. But, oh, the meaning... the meaning was so different now.

Morpheus pulled me away from his wet cock. "Go and help your sister slut."

I crawled down his legs. I lingered to help her kiss his feet. Our tongues touched, and I giggled as we moaned into a kiss.

I pulled away and crawled over her back. I ran my tongue down her beautiful tattoo, licking Satan's cock as it penetrated her lips in the picture.

My tongue reached the crack of her big beautiful ass and I forced her down onto her stomach.

Her ass was so firm, so round. I wanted to be just like her. I imagined what it would be like if Morpheus formed me into her image, only as a blonde. In my daydream, we tore off our habits and fell on top of one another. I imagined our huge breasts crushed against us.

I cried out in ecstasy, the thought triggering an orgasm.

She must have heard me because she rolled onto her back under me.

We were in a perfect 69, and I was staring at her slick pussy and erect monster clit. I lowered my head and sucked without hesitation, drawing her beautiful clit into my mouth, rolling and sucking it. I giggled inside - it was only slightly smaller than Jack's pitiful little cocklet had been, but so much more enjoyable.

Behind me, she suckled my clit as well, and I was in heaven. I felt my juices flowing into her mouth and hers into mine. We truly were sister sluts, devoted followers of the god Morpheus.

Without warning, she drove two fingers into my cunt. I squeezed them with muscles developed over years of using my body to take anything I wanted from any man. She began to fuck me.

I probed her cunt with two fingers.

There was something in my way... a cherry!

It suddenly dawned on me that, having been a nun, I was the first to ever touch her still intact hymen. I released her clit and wailed, "Oh, Morpheus, the poor thing still has a fucking cherry!"

He caressed my head. At some point, he had risen up from behind us and now crouched by me. "She is our darling, isn't she, Igor?"

Tears flowed from my eyes. It seems silly looking back, but I was genuinely heartbroken for her poor neglected cunt. Religion that locks a woman in chastity is truly perverted.

"Go to the box and retrieve the dildo."

"Yes, Master," I said. It just slipped out. I called him Master, and I would continue to do so for all eternity. It felt, and still feels, right.

Satan's Nun cried out in anguish as I pulled my clit from her lips, but Morpheus gave her no time to feel lonely. He knelt behind her head, leaned forward, and laid his massive cock head on her forehead. Precum leaked onto her face, making it shine.

I grabbed the dildo and crawled back on top of her, looking down at her face. "Do you want me to..."

Morpheus stared down at her. "Sister, say your new prayer."

She smiled and licked her lips. "Satan is my lover, I shall be wanton. He forceth me to lie down with all that would have me. He leadeth me to all perversions. He devoureth my soul; he leadeth me to eternal darkness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of hypocrites, I am pure evil; for thou art with me; thy cock and thy balls comfort me. Thou preparest a bed for me in the presence of my lovers; thou anointest my lips with thy seed, my cunt is filled with your cum. Surely evil and depravity shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will abide in hell forever!"

My hands trembled. The nun who had begged me for help when they tossed her on board was burning in hell, this beautiful creation - a vision from the mind of Morpheus - was freshly born.

Morpheus leaned forward and grasped her ankles. He pulled her legs back against her mammoth tits, spreading her virgin cunt for me. "Igor, hold the base of the dildo just above your clit and put the tip gently inside her pussy. Don't thrust, just hold it there."

The cable from the dildo snaked back between my legs. The black rubber vibrated in my hands as I slid it gently into her folds.

She moaned as it caused vibrations in her clit - it was doing the same to mine since the base was almost against my little nubbin.

"Igor, do you accept me as your master?"

"I do!"

He reached out and caressed my face. "As you have received my sacrament, now so shall she." He looked down at her. "Whore, open your mouth to take my sacrament."

The nun opened her mouth wide, and I envied the incredible orgasm she was about to receive.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "When the little slut cums, drive your cock into her, all twelve inches."

"Yes, Master," I said.

He leaned back. "Who is your master?"

"Morpheus," we said as one.

He laughed, shoved his cockhead between her lips and jacked precum down her throat.

She convulsed and I rammed my hips forward, driving the dildo into her virgin hole. Blood dripped onto the deck beneath us.

On a whim I dipped a finger into her virgin blood and drew an inverted cross on my forehead.

Morpheus looked up at me, smiled and nodded.

Releasing the dildo, I fell on top of her, my tongue licking Morpheus's cock where it joined her lips.

Her hips bucked wildly as the dildo vibrated deep in her newly opened cunt.

I reached up with my blood coated finger and drew an inverted cross on her forehead as well.

Morpheus pulled his cock from her lips and stared down at us.

We were his devoted servants, and we cradled each other in our arms.

He began to jack off in earnest, and we opened our mouths in anticipation of his seed.

He roared like an animal, and our faces were showered in his delicious cum. Jet after jet coated us and we sucked it into our mouths greedily before tongue kissing one another, sharing his warm love. I crawled down her body and lovingly removed the vibrator and butt plug from her. I laughed and kissed both her gaping holes, tonguing her, and making her squeal with joy.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

I awoke to the nun licking dried cream from my face. I stared into her dark eyes.

She smiled at me, her face covered in Morpheus's cum. "I love you," she whispered.

I smiled back. I had never loved anyone, but I felt a warmth in me as I stared at her. "I love..."

"Whore! Veni aqui!" the Sergeant yelled. He was stuffing his cock back in his pants. The deck was stained beneath him - obviously, he had cum as we had fucked each other.

The fat soldier had cum stains down his pants.

Morpheus returned to stand over us. "Go with him, Sister."

She nodded and stood, staring down at the deck.

"Please, Master, don't make her go with those men," I whispered.

"Silence, Igor, remember your place."

The nun smiled weakly down at me.

I stood up and took her hand.

Morpheus glared at me. Then he sighed. He leaned close to us and whispered. "You are my whore. Go among these men, and be their servant, be their toy. One day, I will call you home, and we will destroy these tiny men and all they have built. Until then, spread my darkness to the world."

She smiled, and I nodded.

The former nun, reborn as the whore of Satan, walked away from us. Her big ass swayed as she walked. She reached the Sergeant and held out her hand.

To my amazement, he took her hand and helped her over the side to the waiting Cuban patrol boat. The look in his eyes was one of reverence.

He blinked hard and shook his head. "Put the whore below!" he commanded.

Morpheus smiled at me.

I wanted to ask him: did she somehow take control of the sergeant? For that brief instant, was the whore in charge?

Instead, I asked him: "The other syringe, the chemicals you injected in her breasts, what did they do?"

Morpheus laughed. "They'll find out soon enough - but I think you just saw one of the effects, didn't you?"

The fat soldier walked toward us. "We'll be taking this whore as well."

He grabbed hold of my wrist.

Morpheus glared at the Sergeant. "Igor belongs to me."

The Sergeant shrugged. "He is my cousin. He wants her. Give her to him."

Morpheus's hand shot out and locked on the fat soldier's neck like a vice. The man released my arm as he was lifted high into the air.

The Sergeant screamed, "Release him! Morpheus, release him!"

The man weighed almost three hundred pounds, yet Morpheus held him aloft one handed with no effort. He smiled at the Sergeant and threw the fat soldier overboard into the ocean.

Water splashed onto the deck.

As the fat man spluttered and splashed, the Sergeant reached for the gun on his belt.

"Think carefully," Morpheus said. "Your superiors know me well. I've supplied them all with their mistresses, even a few with their wives. I'll tell you honestly, I'm not sure your bullets would harm me. If they don't I will surely kill you. If instead you kill me, your superiors will kill you. Either way, you will die."

The Sergeant glared at us. "One day, you will go too far magician, and I will be there."

Morpheus smiled. "Yes, one day I shall, and, trust me, you will be there."

***

The patrol boat left - after fishing the fat soldier from the crystal blue sea. I watched the boat for a sign of the nun, but she had disappeared below.

The Sergeant glared at us from the deck.

Morpheus watched until the patrol boat disappeared on the northwest horizon. Then he weighed anchor and steered just south of east.

I sat naked on the deck, trying to understand everything that had just happened. My mind was clearing, and I wished it were still clouded by Morpheus's fluid.

Once again, I had helped him perform depraved acts. I had deflowered a nun, helped convert her to worship Morpheus.

And even now I felt my body tingle when I thought of her and what I had done to her.

He was drugging me - just as a pimp addicts a girl to heroin to make her a whore, Morpheus was addicting me to the strange secretions from his cock.

"You should sleep," Morpheus said as he steered us into the wind.

I lifted the blanket from poor Jack.

His breasts had grown to at least a D cup, and his curvy ass was growing as well.

His clit was almost as small as mine now.

The only thing that looked out of place was the monstrously swollen former testicle. It throbbed and pulsated as it pumped female hormones into his body.

"Leave him be. Sleep," Morpheus said without turning around.

I covered Jack with the blanket, and then retrieved my own. I rolled it up and used it as a pillow.

I fell asleep curled into a ball.

***

It was night when I awoke. A big Caribbean moon hung over the boat.

I sat up and blinked. The boat had stopped.

Morpheus was busy.

I almost cried out.

Jack was on his knees, his head and new soft breasts flat against the deck. His feminine ass was high in the air above his arched back and widespread legs.

Morpheus was probing the area behind the swollen testicle with both hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Your injections have done their work, Igor. Jack is becoming the woman he was meant to be."

"Why are you doing this to him?" I asked.

He turned and smiled at me. "I told you, he was the right height."

"You're a monster," I whispered.

He turned back to his probing. "A matter of opinion. From my point of view, I am merely taking advantage of a fortuitous meeting on the high seas." He held out his hand and beckoned to me. "Come here."

"I won't. I don't know what you did to me, but it's worn off - I won't help you torture him any further."

He laughed and turned toward me. "Is that your way of saying you want more Ambrosia?"

"What?"

"The fluid I secrete. It's called Ambrosia. If I stand near enough to you, even the pheromones I give off will cloud your judgment. But, the Ambrosia has an even more powerful effect, doesn't it?"

I hugged my thighs to my chest and placed my face against my knees. An effect? Yes, if you call multiple screaming orgasms an effect. Even then, when I hated him so, I still craved it. I was addicted, and I knew eventually I would do whatever he asked me to do.

But, I had to try, didn't I?

"I don't want your Ambrosia."

He stood up and walked to me. Then he sat down by me on the deck. "Look at her."

I looked up.

Jack was rubbing his clit feverishly, and then with his other hand he began to probe his ass with two fingers.

"Do you think she could be Jack again?"

I was breathing heavily - was it his pheromones? "It... doesn't matter. You had no right..."

"No right to what? As a man, he was inadequate, as a woman, he will be adored."

"He's a freak. Look at him. Look at what you... look at what we did to him."

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You were going to marry that poor pathetic wimp for his money - when I'm done with him, he'll be happy. What would he have been after a few years with you?"

"You didn't give him a choice!"

"Choice? I don't care about his choice. I am a god."

I shook my head. "You are not God. You're not Satan - you're just a very sick and twisted man."

He smiled. "Of course, you are correct. But superstition is such a great way to manipulate - our lovely whorish nun for instance."

"I am not that poor creature..."

"Poor creature? Igor, my love, you really don't understand, do you?"

I stared at him.

"She was a poor creature in her idiotic habit, wasting her beautiful body. She threw away her life to try to 'free' rabble from the yoke of Communism. What a phenomenal waste. They are not meant to be free. But now I have freed her from her pointless life."

"You made her a whore."

"And, even if that is all I had done to her, at least her life would have been more fulfilling than it would have been otherwise. At least she would get to fuck and cum - more than she likely got as a nun. However, I gave her more than that."

"How?"

"The injections I gave her - I made her like me. Her pheromones influence those around her. Her requests become commands that those around her will be unable to resist. And her breast milk is pure Ambrosia. It's a long way back to Cuba. By the time the patrol boat reaches the island, she will have a boat load of willing slaves to do her bidding. But she will use her powers to seize control - not to free peasants."

I pondered his words. "Seize control? You mean of the country?"

"Perhaps, eventually. Power is not only about being a government figurehead." He held out his hand. "Come to me. The die is cast. You can choose to sit there and sulk, or maybe throw yourself into the sea - or come here to me and choose to live."

What else could I do? I stood up and walked naked to his side.

He smiled up at me and took my hand. He guided it to Jack's crotch. "Press, behind the old testicle."

The skin gave easily. "It feels... hollow."

"The beginnings of her vagina. This organ must be pushed into its proper position. The prostate has been absorbed by her transforming body, leaving room for this little hormone factory. Push it into the hollow space."

I jerked my hand away. "Won't that hurt him?"

"Her," he corrected. "Possibly, but it must be done." He placed my fingers against the swollen ball. "Push."

Using three fingers, I pressed his ball into the hollow.

Jack moaned and pushed back against me.

I felt a pop inside him, and his poor tortured ball sack deflated.

I gasped as the swollen orb disappeared.

Morpheus laughed. "Very good. Keep pressing."

His scrotum disappeared slowly into his body as I pushed.

I could feel the hard lump with my fingers for a while. And, then it seemed to disappear.

"There. It went into place." Morpheus took my middle finger and placed it against Jack's asshole. I penetrated him, drawing a moan of intense pleasure from Jack.

"Push inside. Feel where his prostate used to be."

I did and felt the lump of the hormone factory. "Will he be a woman now?"

Morpheus smiled and pulled my finger from Jack's ass. He pushed it towards Jack's mouth. Jack's lips parted and he sucked my finger clean.

I felt a thrill go through me.

"She still has a long road ahead of her. But we'll be with her every step of the way."

I pulled my finger from Jack's mouth.

With the testicle gone, and his scrotum pushed partially into the vaginal hollow, his body looked passably feminine from the neck down. Although, the body hair was excessive.

The face, of course, was still that of a middle aged man.

"Go to the cabinet behind the wheel and bring the corset."

I opened the cabinet and found a rubber and steel torture device. The back was adorned in silver gears and a crank.

I knelt behind Jack and handed the corset to Morpheus.

He wrapped it around Jack's waist and closed it with a click. He then began to turn the crank.

Jack whimpered as the corset grew tighter and tighter with each click of the gears.

"My God. How much tighter?" I whispered as the crank turned again and again.

"There. Twenty four inches. The goal is nineteen," Morpheus said as he flipped down a catch and locked the handle in place. "This will be your job, Igor. One inch per day until she looks like a proper young lady. Do you understand?"

Poor Jack was gasping for breath. I nodded.

Morpheus took my face in his hand. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said as I looked in his eyes.

"Address me properly. Now, do you understand?"