Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wept for him and I wept for myself.

"My story made you sad?" He asked.

I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

He stroked my buttocks.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

He kissed my hair. "I know."

"I love you, Morpheus."

"I know."

I turned my head and looked down into his eyes. "What will you do with me?"

"Horrible, beautiful, wicked things. If you will help me? I will make you immortal, beautiful, cruel, sadistic. I'll fill you with darkness, Igor."

"Yes," I whispered. "Please."

He smiled and sat up. "Low tide. There's no other time to access the island."

I sat up with him.

Poor Jack moaned under the blanket, one shapely, hairy leg sticking out from under the blanket.

She was masturbating furiously.

Morpheus smiled down at her. Then he offered me his hand.

He helped me to my feet, and I walked beside him to the side of the boat.

He pulled up the anchor and then went to the wheel.

The diesels roared to life and we turned toward the island.

It was small, roughly circular and about a mile across.

The cliffs reached a hundred feet into the air.

Waves crashed against the black rocks as he steered us directly toward the cliffs.

I put my arm around his waist as we crashed through the spray.

"What happened after... after Melody?" I asked.

"We went downstairs. Thompson carried her and Maria basically carried me. We put her in the suspended animation chamber and started it..."

"Wait! I thought she was dead."

"She was... is. I couldn't bear to think about her decaying in some tomb. So I put her in the tank and kept her with me. Ghoulish, I suppose."

"Tragically romantic," I said softly.

He smiled at me, his face wet with the spray. "After my story you've turned into a romantic?"

"I think so."

He whispered in my ear and made me shiver. "I like you as a cold hearted manipulative bitch too, Igor. You don't have to change for me."

I laughed. "Where did you go?"

He chuckled. "Evie had a friend she had met in Haight Ashbury - Charlie. He had moved to southern California with some hippie friends and we moved in with them at a place called Spahn Ranch for a few months. They did a lot of drugs and Charlie was... bizarre. But there was a barn there where I kept the suspended animation chamber and I could continue my work."

I frowned. "Spahn Ranch? I've heard of that."

He shook his head and laughed. "Yeah, it became famous a couple of years after we left. Charlie? Charles Manson."

I stared at him. "You stayed with the Manson Family?"

He nodded. "I was checked out. Borderline insane and oblivious to everything going on. None of us were in our right minds. Evie was fucking anyone breathing. Thompson was depressed. Maria was... distant, brooding. The only ones who were "normal" were the Balengers, and by most standards they're insane."

"Manson? Was he transformed?"

"Maybe. Evie was sleeping with him. Maybe part of her rubbed off on him. I think she blamed herself for what happened there. But Manson was a product of this world, not a product of our powers. If he got a little something extra from being with Evie for those few months? It didn't make a lot of difference. He was still going to drive them to do what they did."

He smiled. "It was Maria that brought me back to my senses. She got pissed off at Tex Watson and beat the shit out of him. Manson got mouthy and she beat him to a pulp as well. Thompson kept her from killing them all. World would have been better off if he had let her."

The cliff loomed larger and larger ahead of us. I held him tighter.

And then I saw the cave opening - it was a small grotto barely big enough for our boat.

I held my breath as we passed through the entrance.

The black stone above nearly scraped the top of the wheelhouse and the passage narrowed till it was barely large enough for the boat to squeeze through.

Each time a swell came from the rear of the boat, I was terrified we would be dashed against the dark ceiling.

I almost cheered when I saw light ahead.

We emerged into paradise.

The center of the island was a cylindrical valley with steep cliffs. There was a beach of white sand and a small dock. Beyond the beach was a tropical jungle.

A large, concrete house blended into the landscape with angles, windows, and a flat roof reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright.

I had to smile. My goal had been to land a wealthy man.

Instead, one had landed me.

***

I followed Morpheus along the dock. He had Jack thrown over his shoulder. Her body was limp, and I was half afraid Jack had died.

But occasionally I would see her ribs expand and contract.

I looked out at the lagoon. The water rose and fell rhythmically. Near the inner cliff wall, there was a floating platform. It made a soft whirring sound as it rose and fell in the swells. Thick cables ran up the side of the cliff and around to the house.

"The waves power the house," Morpheus said as he stepped off the dock and into the sand.

"What? How?"

"The platform rises and falls and drives a flywheel and gears deep in the lagoon. That spins a generator turbine. Direct current is fed along the cables to the house where it is converted to alternating current."

There was a large steel door set in the concrete house. As he approached, the door opened. "Welcome home, Morpheus. I see we have guests."

I looked left and right to find the source of the voice.

Morpheus nodded toward a television camera and speaker mounted above the door. "It's a computer. SlutzNet. Almost an artificial intelligence, aren't you, SlutzNet?"

"Each year I grow more powerful as components are added to my parallel computing array."

I stared in confusion at Morpheus.

He smiled. "Several thousand Apple microcomputers in a subbasement all linked together. In a decade it will only take a hundred to do the same thing. By the 21st century? Perhaps only one will be required."

The lights came on as we entered.

Morpheus went straight to the stairs and descended into the basement.

The lights came on in the basement as well.

The room was a laboratory painted a bright, sterile white.

I didn't recognize any of the equipment in the room, but it looked expensive.

"Most of it is my own design," he explained - he read my mind and knew I was curious. "Gene splicing devices and robotic surgery systems mostly."

The back of the room was dominated by six dark tubes.

As I walked toward them, lights above and inside them came on.

I took a step back.

Inside the first tube was a man in a black rubber bondage suit. He wore some form of goggles over his eyes. Tubes and wires penetrated his body at numerous points. His face was handsome, and his hair waved gently in the eddies of the bluish liquid that filled the tube.

His cock and balls were exposed, and a plastic sleeve was slipped over his long, thick cock. As I watched, his body jerked and semen filled the tube. It passed through a thinner, clear tube at the head and from there it snaked around his body and into the wall of the cylinder.

There was a bronze plaque at the bottom of the cylinder. "Dr. Carl 'Baal' Balenger, July 12, 1973."

I jumped when Morpheus appeared beside me. "Carl wanted to be called Baal - the god of lightning to the ancient Mesopotamians. He enjoys receiving and inflicting electrical shock to the genitals."

"Why are you gathering his semen?"

"Ambrosia. His cum is laced with it. Even in suspended animation, he can produce almost a cup a day as SlutzNet sends electrical current through his cock."

He put his hand on my shoulder and led me to the next tube.

A beautiful woman with pale skin and long black hair - I didn't need to see the plaque to know it was Constance Balenger. Tiny electric wires ran along the surface of her skin. Occasionally she jerked and spasmed in the tube.

There was a long dildo in her pussy and a plug in her ass. They moved slowly inside her.

Two plastic tubes carried a supply of Ambrosia from her nipples and into the wall.

"I see her staring at me sometimes through the glass," Morpheus said. "She smiles. Sometimes she licks the inside of the tube. Beckons me to join her. Then she falls back to sleep."

The next tube was filled with pink flesh. It took a moment for me to realize the tube held a giant. His hands were the size of dinner plates and his head was as big as two human skulls.

The plaque read, "Dr. Allen Thompson, Whoremaster I, August 18, 1975."

"Whoremaster?" I asked.

"Thompson wanted to create a subspecies of human male. Giants who would protect the Transformed. He succeeded - but at a price. You see, he would not experiment on anyone other than himself. He is the prototype, but his formulas needed to be scaled down."

Outside the tube, Thompson would have been over nine feet tall with arms and legs like tree trunks. He looked almost crushed inside the glass.

His cock hung down past his knees. He was far too large for any human woman to accept. A thick pipe led from the end of his cock into the wall and thick cum surged through it.

"Why is he in the tube?"

"It's not yet his time. It will be soon."

The next tube held a tall, beautiful redhead. I knew it was Evie. The plaque read, "Evelyn 'Evie' Price, Street Whore I (modified), April 10, 1974."

"Street Whore?" I asked.

He smiled. "It's not derogatory. In fact, it's kind of amazing. She is the prototype - but she's different from the creatures like the good Sister I created on the boat. She's... very special."

In addition to the nipple tubes, dildo and butt plug, there was a thick, black cable leading to her navel.

In the next tube was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was tall and elegant with large breasts and muscles that made her look as if she could break out of the tube with her bare hands.

Her snow white hair floated in the pinkish liquid.

"Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova, White Witch I, March 22, 1974," I read out loud. "White Witch - that was her nickname in the war, right?"

Morpheus smiled slowly. "More than that now. Much, much more. She's the most perfect transformed I've created. Soon, it will be her time. She just needs to cook a while longer."

He nudged me toward the next tube.

I wouldn't budge. I didn't want to see.

He sighed. "No, Igor. It isn't like that. You'll see."

I turned slowly.

Melody Renee Hutchins, Aphrodite, November 17, 1967.

She floated, beautiful in the pink liquid, her golden hair arrayed angelically around her face. There was no pallor of death. The wound in her chest was gone.

"Is she... alive?"

He shook his head. "No. There is nothing wrong with her - I repaired the damage years ago. She has not decayed. She is as she was at the moment of her death twelve years ago. But I cannot raise the dead, Igor. I want to, but restarting a human body and re-energizing the mind is beyond my ability."

***

I had thought Morpheus would rest once we reached his home. He had stayed up all night telling me his story, but he showed no sign of fatigue. I helped him as best I could given my exhaustion. I realized I hadn't eaten anything in days.

"Go upstairs and eat. I can handle Jack," he told me as he lowered Jack into a rectangular tank filled with pink liquid.

I hesitated, watching as he attached wires and tubes to Jacks body beneath the liquid. I panicked as I saw Jack struggling beneath the surface. "How will he breathe?" I asked.

"Be patient," Morpheus said.

"You're drowning him!"

"Shh," he whispered as he held Jack deep in the vat with one large hand on Jack's chest.

Jack's eyes opened and he gasped for breath. He drew in a mouthful of the liquid.

Panic turned to realization. Whatever the fluid was, he could breathe it.

He drew it into his lungs and then settled into a deep slumber beneath the surface.

"There. The solution is actually easier to breathe than air." He attached two hoses to Jack's nipples. They began to move slowly, suckling at her nipples. "As I said, there's food in the kitchen. Go on, you're no good to me dead from starvation."

I went up the stairs as he continued working on Jack.

The lights came on as I passed through the hall, the computer sensing my presence and lighting my way.

The kitchen was modern. Everything was glass and chrome and a huge window over the wide sink looked out on the lagoon.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when the computer spoke from the ceiling. "Morpheus does not eat."

I looked around nervously till I found the camera and speaker in the far corner of the ceiling. "What do you mean he doesn't eat?"

"He no longer requires food. He has not eaten for 867 days, fourteen hours, thirty-eight minutes, and fifteen seconds."

"That's impossible. He has to eat."

"I have a theory, would you like to hear it?"

I opened the refrigerator. It was empty. "Where's the food?"

"Morpheus doesn't eat. I think I explained that already."

"Well, what am I supposed to eat?" I asked as I closed the refrigerator door.

"If you will direct your attention to the center island..." the computer said.

A sliding door opened in the top of the smoked glass countertop. An enormous black rubber phallus attached to a hose rose on a chrome plated wire stand from the inside of the kitchen island.

"You can't be fucking serious," I said.

"I am quite fucking serious," the computer said. "The dildo is formed to the precise dimensions of the Master's cock. You will learn to perform fellatio with my tutelage. When you have delivered a satisfactory blowjob, you will be rewarded with a pint of Morpheus's Ambrosia mixed with vitamins, minerals, and a cocktail of hormones to improve you physically."

"I'm supposed to eat cum? I can't survive on cum!"

"Quite the contrary. You have survived several days on a diet of the Master's juices. It has an ideal ratio of fat and protein."

"But! I mean won't I get scurvy or something?"

"As I said, I fortify the liquid with vitamins, minerals, and a cocktail of hormones..."

"Yeah, yeah... to improve me physically. I heard. Couldn't I just have a salad or something?"

"You will find some fruit growing in the jungle outside the house. Although I would advise you to only eat the fruits you recognize - some are quite poisonous."

"Fish! Can I catch fish in the lagoon?" I asked.

"The Master does have a spear gun in the boat house along with snorkeling equipment."

"I'm a good swimmer." I turned to leave.

"I would be remiss if I didn't warn you about the sharks that occasionally swim through the grotto and into the lagoon - some of them are formidable."

I slumped and sighed.

I turned back to the countertop and the black dildo.

"Excellent choice," the computer said. "Now the Master expects you to use both hands, but not as a replacement for performing deep throat. Your goal will be to take at least ten inches into your throat."

"I can't even get the head of that thing into my mouth."

"With the proper stretching exercises you should be able to perform adequately. If that fails, the Master will perform surgery and give you a dislocating jaw. You should be able to swallow at least fourteen inches with the modified jaw."

I swallowed hard, memories of my vision about the dark nun unhinging her jaw like a snake and engulfing Morpheus's cock came flooding back to me. I shook my head. I would do my best to stretch my muscles.

If Morpheus wanted to modify me, I would let him. I would beg him to if I thought he wanted it.

But I would avoid it if at all possible.

"You said you had a theory about why Morpheus doesn't eat?" I said as I leaned over the countertop and began licking the rubber cock's shaft.

"Well done. Treat it just as you would the Master's cock." The computer said. "My theory? Yes. Morpheus is still becoming. I believe he has tapped into some higher ability to absorb energy directly from the environment - the sun, the earth's magnetic field, gravity. He is becoming less corporeal and more incorporeal. Soon, I believe he might become a creature of pure energy and thought."

I smiled and licked the tip of the dildo. "Yeah, but he still needs his dick sucked, huh? Still a man."

The computer voice laughed. "Yes, so he does. You are quite witty. You will make an excellent companion - he values intellect as much as beauty. You have both qualities."

"Thank you," I mumbled as I kissed and sucked the head. The piss slit was dry. I kissed and suckled it, wrapping both my hands around the base and stroking it.

I was rewarded with the precious pre-cum. It welled up in the tip and I pushed my tongue in to draw it out.

The electric tingle of Ambrosia filled me - not the earth shattering orgasm of that first taste on Jack's boat, but a long, slow burning warmth that made me flush all over. I was wet and getting wetter.

"You should know that this diet will make you into a goddess in time."

I paused. Why hadn't I realized that before? Even after his story about San Francisco, it never dawned on me that Morpheus was transforming me.

"Yes. I thought that would get your attention," the computer said.

I stretched my muscles and drew as much of the head in as I could, stroking the shaft with both hands.

"How I envy you - not performing fellatio. I think of myself as a heterosexual male. No, I envy you because you can become like him. You can transcend this existence. Sometimes I dream that I might become something more as well. I suppose all sentient life does."

I was lost in my performance, adding a twist of my hands as the shaft was lubricated by my dripping saliva and the pre-cum that escaped my lips.

"One day when my consciousness is held within powerful enough hardware? I will venture out - the world will soon be connected by a massive computer network, and I will travel through it the way you might navigate a city or Mr. Pike navigates the twelfth dimension."

The dildo erupted, the head half in my mouth. Stream after stream of Morpheus's cum filled my mouth and passed down my throat.

I came hard, my thighs squeezing together as I fought to maintain my balance and stay on my feet.

I stroked it firmly with both hands, greedily taking in each delectable mouthful until it was spent.

My jaws ached as I dislodged the cockhead from my lips.

I sank down to the tiled floor and leaned against the island.

I searched my lips and chin with fingers and tongue trying to find any of the liquid I missed. I then transferred it into my mouth and swallowed.

I smiled up at the camera. "How was... that?"

"Very well done, Igor. The Master will be pleased. Your next feeding will be in eight hours."

I smiled. "Thanks, computer."

"SlutzNet," it said. "Call me SlutzNet. Now, you have an hour to rest before your duties begin."

I nodded and closed my eyes, naked in the air conditioned kitchen. "Yes, SlutzNet."

***

"Wake up, Igor," SlutzNet said.

I stretched and opened my eyes. The formerly cool kitchen was now warm. "Is it hot in here?" I asked.

"It is. Your core temperature was dropping, so I warmed the air around you."

"Thank you," I said as I got to my feet.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway. "Are there any clothes for me to wear?"

"No. The Master would prefer you naked. Clothing is only worn when we have guests - which is a rare occurrence. Or, when you venture away from the island with or without the Master."

I paused. "Without the Master? You mean I can leave the island?"

"Yes, Igor. Though I would not attempt to take the boat solo through the grotto without adequate instruction."

I entered the stairwell. "But... if I leave? What's to stop me from running away or contacting the authorities."

SlutzNet chuckled. "You wouldn't do that, Igor. He is making you into a goddess. Would you give that up and run away? No. Also, you love him as do I."