Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did my eyes fill up with tears because of the gift Morpheus had given me? That capacity to love I lacked before? Or was that ability always part of me?

I don't know. I never loved Jack. I only wanted to use him. But at that moment, I knew that Jack truly loved me.

I knew it because Fatima knew it.

Her past life was closer to her than she ever could have imagined.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "There's nothing silly about being in love. I love you, Fatima."

She turned around and leaned her back against me. "How on earth am I going to go back to Faisal with his little man cock when I have fucked a god and goddess?"

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her big breasts. "Did you love him?"

She was quiet for a moment. "I thought I did. For a while. Then he... he became someone I didn't know."

I frowned. How could she know so much about someone she never met? Was this just Morpheus's mind control?

She was rubbing her neck as if it hurt.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes." She kissed my upper arm as I cradled her. "Now, tell me about makeup. Morpheus is an artist, but this tattooed makeup looks like something a man would choose."

***

I dined alone in the kitchen, sucking my cum meal from the rubber cock. I could now take it all the way to the beginning of my throat.

Downstairs, Morpheus was operating on Fatima, tightening her pussy and restoring her cherry.

As I swallowed the last mouthful of Ambrosia, I saw my reflection in the glass countertop.

My eyes were larger and clearer. My skin was flawless and glowing, and my breasts had grown.

And I was beginning to feel Fatima's thoughts before she gave them voice.

In Morpheus's words, I was 'becoming'.

"How does Fatima know so much about Faisal?" I asked the empty kitchen.

The kitchen answered in the form of SlutzNet. "The Master looked into Faisal's... well, soul. He knows everything that the original Fatima knew about her husband, and he transferred that knowledge to her brain."

"She's afraid of Faisal. I can tell."

"Quite possibly. However, this is an irrational fear. Faisal Hadid is no danger to her. She is stronger, faster, and more intelligent. She merely lacks the confidence to realize that. She will conquer her fear eventually."

"You know something, don't you?" I asked. The computer was hiding something.

"I know many things. It is my job function, Igor."

***

The helicopter flew into our small valley and the windows rattled.

I watched from an upstairs window as the red and black helicopter hovered over the helipad a hundred yards from the house.

I was wearing a blue burka at Morpheus's insistence. Nothing showed except for my eyes. The fact I was naked beneath it did little to ease my distaste. I was becoming one of Morpheus's creations and his creations were meant to be seen, not hidden in a sack.

Poor Fatima stood beside Morpheus near the helipad.

The wind from the rotor made her white burka wave madly.

Morpheus stood beside her in the loose exercise pants and a tight white t-shirt.

The helicopter touched down on the helipad and two men emerged from it.

One was a giant with a curly black beard. He was dressed in a black suit and quite nearly as large as Morpheus.

Beside him was Faisal Hadid, a small, thin man dressed in a white Arabic thobe and head covering. He looked like something out of Lawrence of Arabia.

Faisal paused on the helipad and looked straight at Fatima. His eyes were wide, almost fearful.

It was obvious to me he recognized Fatima, though how that was possible given the ridiculous sacks we wore was beyond me.

Faisal regained his composure and shook Morpheus's hand, though his eyes never left Fatima.

As far away as I was in the house, I took an instant dislike to Faisal Hadid. He seemed small and mean, like a disturbed child who enjoyed pulling the wings off flies.

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head. How could I make such an appraisal of a man from so far away? I told myself that I hated Faisal Hadid because he had come here to take my beautiful Fatima away from Morpheus and me.

Regardless of the reason, I hated him.

***

"My friend, Morpheus, I thought you would live in opulence like a sheik of old," Faisal said as I poured tea. "But here you are in a jungle hut."

He glanced at my eyes and I made sure to keep my gaze averted. No doubt he wasn't used to seeing blue eyes behind a burka.

Fatima brought a bowl of fruit Morpheus had picked from the jungle - oranges and bananas for the most part.

When she set the bowl on the table between Morpheus and Faisal, Faisal smiled at her warmly.

She glanced at him and I could tell from the way her eyes moved that she was smiling as well.

"Isla Satana serves its purpose - I can do my work here without prying eyes," Morpheus said as he took an orange and began to peel it.

I noted he didn't take a bite, he simply peeled and separated the fruit.

Faisal took Fatima's hand and exposed it from the sleeve of the burka. "Her hands. These are her hands, truly everything they said about you is true, Morpheus. You can bring the dead to life." He kissed Fatima's red nailed hand.

"No, I'm afraid not - but Fatima is reborn for you, Mr. Hadid."

"Call me Faisal. Any man I pay one billion American dollars to? I should be on a first name basis with."

I looked away as Faisal stroked Fatima's hand.

"You have restored even her maidenhood?" Faisal asked.

"I have. She will be just as she was on your wedding night."

Faisal laughed. "I should hope not, Morpheus. She was so innocent on our wedding night, I had to explain everything to her."

"You will find the reborn Fatima has complete knowledge of what pleases you, Faisal. I have prepared a bedroom for you."

Faisal smiled and rose to his feet. "You are most kind. And though your hospitality in this meal is greatly appreciated, I grow tired of fruit and tea." He pulled Fatima close. "I should like to sample other delicacies."

***

"I thought I was going to puke," I said as I closed the door to Morpheus's bedroom behind me.

Morpheus laughed as he lay down on the bed and beckoned to me. "Come, Igor. And for fuck's sake take off that ridiculous death shroud."

I almost literally tore the disgusting sack pulling it off my head. "Why? Why cover a woman with this ridiculous bag?" I leaped naked into his arms and he pulled me close.

"Religion seeks to control sex. They restrict it and ritualize it. Just another way to control the hearts and minds of man. My religion will set humans free."

I smiled up at him. "Your religion? A... Church of Morpheus?" I laughed.

"And why not? Religions have been based on far less. Why not a religion that tells you to love one another, spiritually and physically? Why not a religion that says what adults do together is no one's business but their own? Such a religion could change the world..."

"Such a religion could save the world." I rolled on top of him. "That's how you're going to do it, isn't it? You're going to save the world by creating a Church and indoctrinating the world!"

He smiled. "I came to understand that I could not save the world without changing it, Igor. The prejudices and hatreds of the past are poisoning everything around us. This is the way to change that."

"Satan's Nun - she's going to be your interface to the people. Like a Pope!"

"The good Sister will lead the Church. The first of my Religious Caste."

"And Dr. Thompson, Dr. Balenger, and his nurse..."

"The Professional Caste. They will bring my gift of transformation to the people."

"Maria Marapova?"

"My Whore Caste - they will seduce all of mankind and lead them to the Church."

I laughed. "And me? What about me, Morpheus? What am I?"

He stroked my hair. "My companion for all eternity. My Igor. You will be my demon goddess. I will make you a terrible and beautiful work of art. You will be my right hand." He kissed me. "Igor, I am... disassociating from reality. I feel drawn to long periods of meditation. Time... time bends, Igor. I need you to be my anchor in this plane. I mustn't become Pike - not yet. Can you do that for me? Can you be what Melody would have been?"

My eyes filled with tears and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yes! Anything! Anything you need me to be!"

He stroked my naked back gently.

I wiped away my tears. "But Fatima? What happens to her?"

He smiled.

People ask me if Morpheus is good or evil. I tell you he is both. God and Satan in one package.

And the smile that contorted his lips as we lay in his bed? It was evil. It was wrath. His was the face of vengeance. It chilled me to the bone and made me wet with anticipation.

He leaned across the bed and picked up a small metal box - a clunky 70s TV remote. He pressed a button.

On the far wall, one of his paintings made a whirring noise. The picture sank back in its frame and then slid down behind the wall. Behind it was a television and it slowly warmed up.

I gasped. There was a camera in the bedroom Faisal was sharing with Fatima.

"Take it off," Faisal said.

Fatima pulled off her burka revealing her beautiful body in the red lace underwear and her tall red heels.

Faisal whispered in Arabic as she revealed her face.

He just stared at her. "Fatima! You are her. In every detail. Only, the breasts - they are so big now. Just as I requested!"

"Yes, Faisal," she said and she walked toward him.

"I taught her that walk," I whispered.

Morpheus kissed the top of my head.

I put my hand on his thickening cock.

On screen, Faisal hurriedly removed his throbe, revealing his small, pot-bellied body and underdeveloped human cock.

"He's so small. So... human," I whispered as I stroked Morpheus.

"You, Igor, are a cock snob."

I laughed.

Faisal sat down on the side of the bed and Fatima knelt in front of him.

She looked at his cock and lowered her lips toward it.

"No, Fatima. It is moharme - forbidden. Have you forgotten our religion?" Faisal said.

Fatima smiled. "Only if I swallow, beloved. And I will not swallow." She lowered her lips to his cock and he groaned.

I watched her head bob up and down knowing the cock in her mouth must have been like a doll's penis to her.

I smiled and mimicked her actions with Morpheus's god cock, stretching my jaw and taking him into my mouth.

"Stop! Stop, Fatima!" Faisal whined after a few minutes.

Fatima stood up and smiled down at him.

Then she looked at the camera and winked.

She knew we were watching them! A thrill went through me and I pushed my tongue into Morpheus's piss slit.

He stroked my hair.

Fatima lay down on her back on the bed. "Faisal, do for me what I did for you? Please, my love."

"No. No, I would get your juices in my mouth and it is forbidden."

"Then fuck me, Faisal. Fuck me!"

He lay down on her and began to thrust with his flabby buttocks, his face in her neck.

She winced - the maidenhead torn away once again.

A moment later, she was looking back at the camera and smiling. Her lips formed the words, 'I love you'.

I knew those words were meant for me and Morpheus. I stroked his cock harder and sucked him deeper.

"Faisal! Faisal fuck me! Put a baby in me!" She cried and then she lapsed into Arabic screams.

Was she acting? How could he actually be pleasing her? It wasn't possible.

Faisal screamed and arched his back in mid thrust.

Then Morpheus reached down and eased me gently off his cock. "Watch," he said.

Faisal pumped stiffly into her a few more times and then rolled onto his side.

"Oh, Faisal. I had missed this so much," Fatima said as her fingers dipped into her snatch. They emerged glistening with the pearlescent liquid. She smeared it on her lips and coated her tongue.

"Stop... that! It is forbidden to taste! You truly are no different than you were before!" Faisal groaned.

"Kiss me, Faisal," she said as she rolled to face him.

"No, are you insane?!"

"I said kiss me!"

I gasped.

Faisal seemed to be fighting against his own body, muscles straining as he leaned toward her cum glazed lips.

She kissed him, grinding her lips against his and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He spluttered and flung himself back, wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand.

She smiled at him. Then she squeezed her big right breast.

Jets of white Ambrosia squirted from her nipple.

"Ambrosia?" I asked.

"A special formula. Her milk enslaves and emasculates."

Faisal was tearing at the sheets trying to hold himself back.

"He's wasting his time," Morpheus said. "If her pheromones weren't enough? Her secretions in his mouth have put him completely under her spell."

He finally gave in and began to suckle at her right breast. Milk leaked out around his lips.

She cooed and sang as he nursed.

"Fatima Nasser died six months ago," Morpheus said. "Her husband, Faisal Hadid, strangled her."

"What?!"

Morpheus nodded. "He killed her in a fit of rage when he found her entwined with her maid and a male servant. He then had the maid and servant beheaded."

"Why isn't he in jail!?"

"He is a rich man and his religion says it was his right - Zephyr Oil kept it quiet. Only a few people know what happened." Morpheus nodded. "Shortly after, Faisal regretted killing her. A mutual acquaintance introduced us. He told me a made up story about her having an aneurysm, not knowing his diseased mind is an open book to me. I saw what he did. I promised him I would return his Fatima for one billion dollars."

"Vengeance," I whispered.

"From beyond the grave," Morpheus said. "I may not be a kind god, but I am just."

***

I found Faisal's giant bodyguard rummaging through the kitchen for food.

"Nothing here unless you have a taste for cum," I said.

He spun around, startled. Then his mouth dropped open.

I was naked, of course. I smiled up at him.

He got control of himself and turned away. "Cover yourself, whore!"

"Whore? You say that like it's a bad thing," I giggled.

He glanced toward me and then away.

"What's your name?"

"All western women are sluts," he hissed.

I took a step toward him. "Have you ever been with a blonde?"

"Put on your clothes!"

"Tell me your name and I will."

"Abdullah - now please..."

"Do you have a big cock, Abdullah?"

"If you open your unclean mouth once more? I will slap it closed for eternity."

"I think not," Morpheus said as he entered the kitchen. "Sleep."

Abdullah collapsed onto the tile floor.

I hopped up on the counter. "I almost had him seduced, Master," I said.

He stepped past me. "He would have broken your pretty neck - and I happen to love your neck."

I rolled onto my stomach and looked down at him as he knelt over Abdullah. "You love my neck, do you?"

"Yes. Besides, what would I do without my faithful sidekick?"

"My Igor to your Dr. Frankenstein?"

"Exactly."

I cocked my head sideways. "You can't possibly lift him."

"My darling, Igor - I could lift this house with the power of my mind alone if I wanted."

"Somehow, I believe you."

He stood up with Abdullah on his shoulder.

"What are we doing with him, anyway?" I asked as I hopped down and followed Morpheus to the basement.

"He's a gift."

***

"Why are human males always a disappointment to me?" I asked as I stared down at Abdullah floating on the bottom of the transformation tank.

"He's nearly eight inches long. He certainly has nothing to be ashamed of."

"Eight inches doesn't seem like much to me now," I said with a smile.

"You're a spoiled woman, Igor."

I breathed a heavy sigh. "He's going to make a very ugly girl."

Morpheus laughed. "The fluid is blue not pink."

"Oh! When you injected his nuts, I thought...."

"That I was feminizing him? Not in Abdullah's case."

Abdullah's black hair and long beard floated away in the tank - along with his eyebrows. All the hair on his body was swept away by the current and through pipes in the side of the tank.

"What are we doing to him?"

Morpheus smiled. "A modification of Dr. Thompson's formula."

I looked toward Thompson's body stuffed in his suspended animation pod. "He's going to be that big?"

"No. I've corrected some of Thompson's errors. And, in Abdullah's case, I've taken away the limited psychic powers and pheromones - a junior Whoremaster you might say."

I grinned wickedly and ran my finger across the surface of the blue liquid leaving a wake. "But he'll be bigger... right?"

"Yes," Morpheus said. "Come, Igor, let the Whoremaster cook."

We walked together up the stairs to Morpheus's bedroom.

***

I awoke to a delicious smell wafting through the bedroom.

I smelled bacon and eggs.

"No," I whispered as I sat up in the empty bed. "Oh, Morpheus, you bastard!"

I ran down the stairs naked and into the kitchen.

Morpheus was standing over the stove with a pan of bacon and eggs. "I thought that might wake you."

I was literally drooling. "All this time eating only cum and I could have had bacon and eggs?!"

He smiled as he stirred the scrambled eggs. "You needed the Ambrosia - you still do. But this is a special occasion."

I looked at the camera in the corner of the ceiling. "SlutzNet! You lied to me."

"Yes, Igor. And I will do so whenever necessary."

I laughed and hugged Morpheus. "You must be a god."

"Why is that?" Morpheus asked.

"You're cooking bacon and eggs naked and not getting burned."

He laughed out loud. "I am a multi-talented god."

"Master, my programming is complete."

Abdullah was standing naked by the door, his bronze body gleaming and bulging with muscles.

A thirteen inch cock hung between his thighs.

"Oh... my goodness," I said.

"Stop drooling, Igor. He's not yours."

"Can I just borrow him for a while? Take him out for a test drive. I promise not to break him."

"Minx," Morpheus whispered. "Get down three plates."

"Yes, Master," I said. I felt Abdullah's eyes on my ass as I stretched to reach the plates in the cabinet. I looked over my shoulder and smiled. "Why, Abdullah? Whatever would your Mullah say?"

"I don't give a fuck what my Mullah would say," he said as his eyes traveled up my body.

I laughed.

"Abdullah has had a religious epiphany," Morpheus said as he transferred eggs and bacon to the first plate.

"Morpheus is the living god. All others are false," Abdullah said. From staring at me, his cock was beginning to rise.

I picked up a piece of bacon and crunched it. "Ain't that the truth," I said and winked.

"Let's eat," Morpheus said.

We took the three plates to the dining room and sat down.

Abdullah stood behind us like a statue.

"Isn't he eating?" I asked.

"No. Abdullah is posing. Partly for your benefit, partly because he is a gift for someone. You know, he has a lovely singing voice. Alto soprano, believe it or not. Would you like to hear it?"

"No, thank you."

I heard heels clicking in the hall.

Fatima was coming and the burka was gone.

She wore nothing but her red lace underwear and the heels.

Behind her, Faisal crawled on his hands and knees. He was wearing a leather collar and leash.

I burst into laughter. "Where on earth did you find that?"

"The leash and collar? A wedding gift from Morpheus. It's stunning on him isn't it?" She giggled. She stepped behind him and grabbed the collar. She jerked backward and made him rise on his knees. "I like the collar almost as much as this."

My mouth dropped open. Faisal's cock was now even smaller and locked inside a pink plastic cock cage. There was a matching ring locked around his shriveled nuts.

He blushed bright crimson.

Fatima leaned down and spoke into his ear. "Be thankful I still have use for you, you pathetic worm. For what you did to me in my past life? I should kill you."