Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can love?" I asked as I went down the steps.

"I believe I do. Love is a difficult concept for me to grasp. But I believe I love."

Morpheus wasn't in the basement.

"Where is Morpheus?"

"Meditating. He will join you later. For now, you are to adjust the subject's corset."

I smiled. I had almost forgotten the tight corset we had put around Jack's waist.

I approached the horizontal tank and stared at the placard attached to the foot of the tank.

FATIMA, it read.

I peered into the pink goo.

Jack was no longer even remotely 'Jack' anymore.

"How... long did I sleep?"

"One hour."

"But how could he do all this in an hour?"

Jack's face was only a memory. The woman who reclined on the bottom of the tank slowly breathing the pink liquid in and out had an olive complexion and a face out of '1001 Arabian Nights'. Jack's thin hair was gone, replaced with long flowing, thick black locks.

Her eyes were almond shaped and exotic with what must have been tattooed on eyeliner.

The nose was dainty and upturned, the lips thick and voluptuous.

The Adam's apple was gone, and the proud breasts rode high even as she reclined.

The hips were fuller and dark curly pubes crowned her sex. The legs were long and graceful as were the hands, the nails long and painted glossy black.

"Oh, she's beautiful," I whispered.

Her eyes opened and she looked directly at me.

I trembled at the sight of her dark brown, almost black eyes.

Then she smiled and reached up out of the tank with one arm. Her wet fingers caressed my cheek.

"Jamileh," she said beneath the surface. The word was garbled and muffled by the thick liquid.

"What?"

"I believe she said, 'Jamileh', Igor," SlutzNet said. "That is Arabic for 'beautiful'. I believe she is just as impressed by you as you are of her."

I laughed. "Jamileh," I said.

***

I looked at the tank from a few feet away. She was still smiling at me through the glass side. "But SlutzNet, Jack couldn't speak Arabic."

"Morpheus opened her mind and then the indoctrination headphones filled her with knowledge of the language. Fatima is not only fluent in Arabic, she considers it her first language. Her English is awkward, and she speaks it with an Arabic accent. She even has a backstory she accepts as her life - she was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to wealthy parents."

"So nothing of Jack is left?"

"No."

I kept a smile on my face for Fatima's benefit, but I was conflicted. Morpheus had taken Jack's body and formed Fatima from it - just as God took Adam's rib and made Eve.

Only when God was finished, Adam still existed.

Fatima crossed her eyes behind the glass and stuck out her tongue.

I laughed and crossed my own eyes.

Could I mourn for Jack and still be enamored with what he had been made into? Yes. I could.

Fatima wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful. And, though I had only heard her speak a few words, I knew that inside she was just as gorgeous. She was happy, well-adjusted - everything that, if I were honest, Jack was not.

And she was just slightly twisted. When I adjusted the corset down a notch, she had moaned and said 'akther' - more. I had grinned and turned the crank once more, taking another inch off her waist.

She had started playing with herself then as my fingers lingered on her long, thick nipples under the pink fluid.

Goodbye, Jack, I thought. Maybe it wasn't the fate he would have chosen, but what was left behind was happy. Maybe that was enough.

***

"How do you say this color, al-amhar?" Fatima said as she pointed at a red blinking light on the base of the tank.

We were sitting crosslegged on the white floor of the laboratory.

"Red," I said.

"Reeeddd. Okay. That's good. Okay, Eeegoore?"

Morpheus had removed her from the tank when he returned. She had choked and gasped on her hands and knees while I dried her and consoled her.

Morpheus had announced she was my responsibility, and then he had left the lab.

"You like red, Fatima?" I asked.

"Me? No... no... not like. Like blue... like your eyes." She leaned close and kissed me - we had done a lot of kissing in the last hour. When she finally finished tasting my lips and tongue she leaned back. "Faisal loves red."

"Faisal?" I asked.

"My husband. Faisal."

I blinked. "Your... husband?"

"Faisal Hadid," SlutzNet said. "Part of the Saudi royal family. CEO of Zephyr Oil. He and Fatima have been married for almost four years."

"Faisal. Husband," Fatima said. She looked thoughtful. "When Faisal come? I need... um... panties and bra? Red. Must be red or Faisal..." She licked her lips. "Faisal will be angry."

***

I stood as far away as I could while Fatima bent over a small dresser containing clothes searching for her required red undies. While I had always been bisexual, I now seemed to be even more so - the sight of Fatima's shapely body bending over the dresser was turning me on.

"How can she have a husband? She has only been Fatima for a few hours!" I whispered toward the ceiling.

I was standing directly under the speaker and camera.

SlutzNet whispered back. "Yes, Jack has only been Fatima for a few hours; however, Fatima Nasser, wife of Faisal Hadid was indeed married to him for nearly four years."

"Was?"

"Fatima Nasser died in Riyadh six months ago."

"My God," I whispered.

"Faisal Hadid was heartbroken. It's long been known in certain circles that the great 'Wizard of the Caribbean' can provide replacements for your lost loved ones. Enough money will buy them a duplicate."

I laughed. "That's why he needed someone 5'9"..."

"Yes. Fatima Nasser was 5'9"."

"But... SlutzNet, why would someone want a duplicate of their dead wife? It's not like Jack is actually Fatima - she might think she is but in reality she's just playing at being Fatima..."

"Exactly," Morpheus said as he came down the stairs.

He had read my mind without hearing my words.

Morpheus walked naked to my side and turned to look at Fatima. "She is amazing, isn't she?"

"She's wonderful," I said. "But she's not really Fatima..."

"No. And that's why I haven't created a new Melody. Like you, I don't believe a look-alike would make me happy. However, some men like Faisal Hadid, only want back the image of what they lost. They are people whose love is shallow. He was never worthy of a woman like Fatima in the first place."

"Are you giving this Fatima to him?" I asked.

"Yes, Igor. He will be here in a week to claim her."

I frowned.

Morpheus laughed. "Igor, for a woman who is a self-professed gold digger, you fall in love at the drop of a hat."

"No, Master, it's just..."

He kissed my cheek. "I've changed you, Igor. I opened your capacity to love. That was a gift for you. Don't apologize for falling in love with Fatima Nasser in a way you could never fall in love with Jack. Love is the only thing that makes us, and keeps us, human."

I stared at him and knew what he was saying was true. He had reached into my mind and changed me, and I hadn't even realized.

Fatima stood up and spun around triumphantly, her big boobs swinging left and then back to the right. She held up thin red, lace panties and a matching bra. "Najah!" she exclaimed.

She saw Morpheus and smiled. She ran to us and launched herself into the air.

Morpheus caught her with a laugh and kissed her, his hands cupping her buttocks and holding her tight.

She spoke excitedly in Arabic and Morpheus spoke Arabic back to her.

She looked down at me. "Look, Eeegoor! Red things. I found the red things!"

I laughed. "Yes, you did. You'll look beautiful in them."

She moaned into a deep kiss with Morpheus, and I could see his fingers moving, finding her sex and stroking it.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I watched them and bit my lower lip. Jack was definitely no longer in that curvy body.

"No, he isn't," Morpheus said and smiled at Fatima.

I looked at them sideways. "I don't know much about the Muslim religion, but..."

"Ah," Morpheus said. "Fatima. Who is your God?"

"Allah! Allah is God!"

"And is it against Allah to kiss a man who isn't your husband? To be naked in front of him? To even uncover your face in front of him?"

"Of course! A good Muslim woman would never do such wicked things!" She said as she ground her naked crotch against his hands.

"What about fucking a man who isn't your husband?"

"Mmm, punishable by death!"

I stared at the two of them who appeared to be enjoying some inside joke. "I'm confused."

Fatima laughed.

Morpheus looked at me. "And, Fatima? Isn't it a horrible sin for a woman to lust after another woman?"

"Very forbidden!" She looked directly into my eyes and ran her tongue along the inside of her upper lip.

Morpheus held her higher in his hands. "So how can you justify your wicked behavior, Fatima Nasser?"

She smiled slowly and stared at me with her beautiful eyes. "Because I only play at being a good Muslim. Morpheus is the living god. All others are false. And Morpheus tells me that if something feels good and harms no one? Then it is perfectly acceptable. I should kiss and lust and fuck anyone I desire."

I took a deep breath and caressed them both.

***

Morpheus's bedroom was all glass, tile, and chrome like the rest of the house. The only difference was the paintings that hung on the walls, and they were numerous.

Most were of Melody - turning back to look over her shoulder at him in the hallway in San Francisco over a decade before, embracing Evie, dressed in her modified nurse's outfit, naked in his arms. She was his favorite subject and he captured her perfectly.

The eyes were haunting - huge and green as the lagoon outside.

There was a ghost in the room but instead of making me feel uneasy, I felt at home.

Melody Renee Hutchins was not a jealous ghost. If she had been in the room as I followed Morpheus and Fatima to the bed, she would have been smiling. She would have joined us.

The bed was huge. It was made for a coven.

Morpheus lay down on his back, dragging Fatima down with him.

She jumped off him and ran to me, grabbed my hand, and almost pulled me off my feet to get me into bed with him.

I smiled up at Morpheus as he closed his eyes.

I knelt on the mattress on his right, Fatima to the left, and together we began to kiss and suck his cock, his balls, his upper thighs.

His hands entwined in our hair and caressed us as we made love to him.

Our lips touched on the shaft of his cock and we both groaned and kissed each other, our hands wrapping as best we could around his girth and stroked him.

Pre-cum ran down the god-cock and coated our lips as we kissed.

Fatima's eyes snapped open and I giggled - she came hard and screamed. She still wasn't used to his Ambrosia.

I sucked in a mouthful of the clear liquid and pounced on Fatima.

"No! Don't you dare!" She squealed.

I pressed my lips to hers and pushed pre-cum into her mouth.

She went into an orgasmic convulsion as I laughed.

"Bad girl," Morpheus laughed. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to his cock while Fatima moaned and squeezed her thighs together, lost in her orgasm.

I stretched my jaw muscles and let the head slide in as far as I could. I was afraid my teeth would scrape him.

He was patient with me. Morpheus released my hair and rubbed my jaws gently.

I felt my muscles relax even more and the head slid past my teeth. I moaned in victory as the head filled my mouth.

Morpheus laughed and pulled me to the side.

My mouth rotated on his cock as I tongued it

I only realized he was pulling my pussy to his lips when I felt my thigh touch his head.

I moaned and straddled his face.

He sucked my clit into his mouth.

I felt lips on my face. I opened my eyes to see Fatima had recovered.

She ran her tongue around my lips as I sucked Morpheus's cock.

I was lost in the sensation of sucking the massive head and simultaneously having Morpheus skillfully work my clit.

So I almost screamed when I felt the tendrils of mind control enter my brain.

I froze as I felt fingers sifting through my mind like someone browsing a file cabinet.

What are you doing? I thought.

Looking for something, he whispered in my mind.

What?

This.

My back went rigid and my jaw popped as I removed his cock from my mouth.

I screamed as an orgasm tore through me. My toes curled, dug into the sheets and tore them.

Fatima was looking into my eyes with a terrified look.

"Okay! I'm okay!" I wailed.

Morpheus was laughing.

He rolled me onto my side and leaned over me.

His handsome face and hair were soaked with my juices.

I could barely move. It felt like my entire body had been hotwired.

"Come here, Fatima," he said.

She stood on the bed and straddled his legs.

His cock was standing straight up and pointed directly at her pussy.

"God, you can't possibly," I moaned.

But even as I said it, Fatima was bending her knees, lowering herself onto the huge cock.

I got on my knees behind her and put my hands on her waist.

"Slowly, Fatima," Morpheus said.

The head pushed against her small pussy.

"Kabira jadda!" She moaned. "Too big, EeeGooor!"

I stood up and put my hands under her arms. "Shh, you can do it. Just relax."

"It will ruin me, azizati!" She was practically crying.

"No, it won't," Morpheus said. "Before Faisal comes for you, I will restore you - even your hymen. He requested I make you a virgin again, just like on your wedding night. But I want you first, Fatima. Do you want me?"

She smiled and blushed. "Yes! God, yes, Master. But you are bigger than my husband's fist and arm!"

I laughed. I reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit while I supported her with the other.

I felt her drop slightly lower. Her clit was pushed forward as the big head stretched her open.

"Unnh!" She moaned.

I gasped. "See? You're doing it!"

"I won't be able to even feel Faisal's little cock," she groaned.

She dropped lower still.

"God! It's in me!"

I rubbed her clit harder.

She began to move her hips in a slow circle, grinding against Morpheus's cock.

Then it was his turn to moan.

The head and fully six inches of Morpheus's cock was embedded in Fatima's stretched hole.

I kissed her neck and kept at her clit.

She was bending her knees lower with each rotation of her magnificent hips.

On a whim, I took hold of the crank on her black corset and tightened it one click.

She cried out and dropped even lower, babbling in Arabic as she began to rock up and down on his staff.

"Cum inside me!" She shrieked.

Morpheus reached up and caressed her left breast. "No. You will have Faisal's children, Fatima."

"Fuck Faisal! Fuck him and his tiny little balls! I want to have the children of a god!"

I stared at her back as she fucked him. Pregnant? She couldn't possibly get pregnant, could she?

"Yes, she can," Morpheus said. "I will explain later."

I nodded and stroked her clit harder.

She came, screaming and trying to impale herself on the god-cock.

He rolled onto his side, taking her with him.

Once they were on their sides on the bed, Morpheus began to slowly withdraw from her abused pussy.

Fatima's pussy struggled to hold onto the thick head.

I could see her inner lips gripping as he pulled free.

She gaped open when he pulled out.

I immediately slid past Morpheus and began tonguing and kissing her tortured hole.

She moaned and struggled as I ate her out lying on my side.

Then I felt his cock pushing at my cunt.

I screamed into Fatima's pussy as the god-cock took possession of my pussy.

I had my legs together as I lay on my side.

Morpheus took my right ankle in his hand and raised it into the air, opening me wider for his thick cock.

I focused on bringing Fatima to another orgasm and tried not to think about how much I was about to be stretched.

My pussy opened for him. It was determined to accept the invading phallus. Fatima and I were in bed with the ultimate alpha male, and our bodies were trying to make sure he deposited his seed in us.

The head passed through and it felt like what I imagined giving birth must feel like, only in reverse!

He had been more careful with Fatima, but I could tell he was doing his best not to hurt me.

He kissed the back of my neck as he pushed even deeper. "I am going to change you, Igor. I am going to modify you so you can take all of me."

I moaned as I ate Fatima's pussy.

Four more inches slid into me and I screamed. This was all I could take! If he went in deeper, it would have ripped me in two.

We came together at the same time. Fatima cried out and flooded my face with her juices, then I went off, my muscles pulling tight.

Finally I felt Morpheus's cum surge into my pussy, triggering another orgasm even stronger than the first.

He pulled out slowly.

I could feel his seed dripping from my gaping pussy.

Fatima rolled me onto my back and then dove between my legs.

I could hear her slurping the precious seed from my pussy.

Then she spun around and rolled on top of me.

I could see her lips glistening.

I laughed and we kissed. She pushed the thick cum into my mouth with her tongue.

***

I lay on my left side, Morpheus in front of me in the same position. He in turn spooned Fatima who was sound asleep.

He stroked her raven hair as I kissed his neck.

"You love her," I whispered.

"I love all my creations."

"Hard to believe she was once Jack."

He shook his head. "No. She never was Jack. Jack was merely a shell - Fatima was growing inside him. She is more complete, more alive."

"Is that what you're going to do to everyone? Make beautiful things out of God's mistakes?"

He smiled. "Sometimes. Only when I believe I can make them happier and more fulfilled. There are so many sad people in the world, Igor."

"He's really coming to take her away?" I whispered.

"Yes. Just a few days from now."

"Will I ever see her again?"

He laughed. "Igor, she is immortal. You will soon be immortal. Yes, you will see her again. Time and age mean nothing now. The two of you will live 10,000 lifetimes. You will be friends, lovers, enemies, and strangers countless times. You will be as close as two people can be and then, maybe a thousand years later? You might be on opposite sides of the galaxy. Living in different dimensions. Time is infinite, and the two of you will be as well. There is no beginning and no end."

It was hard for me to wrap my head around, this concept that life would go on and on through millennia. "Still, I'm going to miss her."

"Make the most of the time you have before Faisal comes for her - teach her how to seduce a man."

I laughed. "I don't think she'll have trouble with that."

"My mental conditioning can only do so much. I'm still a man. She needs a woman's touch."

***

"Al-laneh!" Fatima screamed as she rolled her ankle in the six inch heels.

I laughed - I had learned enough Arabic to know 'Fuck!' when I heard it.

"Don't laugh, I hate these fucking things!" She said as she sat on the floor of the lab. We were both naked save for the black heels we wore.

"You'll get the hang of them. And, when you do? Any man who sees you will be putty in your hands." I got to my feet and walked across the floor.

"God, your ass is amazing. Mine feels as big as a house."

"Men love big asses."

"Then I shall be greatly loved," she giggled.

I walked to her, swaying my hips. I reached down and helped her to her feet.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "What did he do to us, EeeGoor?"

I stared into her dark eyes. "Hmm?"

"I feel like I have known you all my life. It's as if... I loved you in a past life. It's silly, I know."