All Comments on 'Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

I loved this Transformations Christmas special. I do wonder if Adam had anything to do with the malfunction for Tricia Tease or if it was just part of the experiment's trial and error process. There are so many great characters in this story that I can't wait to see what happens to all of them. Maybe even see them in the regular Transformation or the teased spin-off series. I hope you both have a great holiday and thank you for continuing the best series on the entire site.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Red, the characters and events in Naughty vs. Nice are significant to the series, so you will definitely see them again.

Chapter 2 has been in the queue for a couple of days, so I expect it will have a release date from Lit soon.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Interesting glitch

A mad doctor Demona may be but computer programming is not so easy. Love this chapter and how it dances between all involved parties. The malfunction looks as though its a conflict error caused by trying to implement new code over the base code. Really hope that Dinah gets saved from Santa and gets transformed into a Winter Queen, just wonder who will be singled out to be Jack Frost.

richie78richie78over 2 years ago

I was wondering when we'd see Santa again, though I'm worried Honey & a few of the others won't survive meeting him, especially Willy.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

We have a publish date of 19-December for Chapter 2! And, the third (final) chapter is in the queue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an amazing story teller. Wow. I can't get enough of this series. Thank you!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

Well then things are going to be fun going forward.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another side journey and interesting too. Wondered when Demonica was going to see the light of day after escaping from Level 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still going strong. You are the energizer bunny of transformation story writers!

ProgamermoveProgamermoveover 2 years ago

I love the demented twists and turns your writing takes, 5/5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...