Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed her head faster and Nathan matched her stroke for stroke.

Mark arched his back and cried out in his sleep.

Christine pulled back in time for his seed to pour onto her tongue.

She relished the delicious, salty taste, letting the spurts of cum fill her mouth.

Nathan came deep inside her.

And, she wished that she could share the cum in her mouth with the girl down the hall.

Soon.

Very soon.

She swallowed.

***

Nathan held Christine close as they left Mark's room.

The miracle of all this: the Church, what Bishop Styx had done to her, and how Stacie had saved her by binding her to Nathan - the miracle was that she and Nathan were now closer than they had ever been.

They were twisted versions of themselves surely, but still in love, and enjoying the pleasures this new life provided.

He held her close.

She belonged to him, and he shared her, reveled in her pleasure.

Christine couldn't even look at what they were doing to Mark and Carrie as corruption.

They were saving them from a life of monotony.

The slutifier that was working in the boy's testicle and soon in the girl's ovary would drive them to new heights of desire. It would fill them with lust.

To not do this would be the ultimate cruelty.

"You didn't cum," Nathan whispered in her ear.

"I will. The night is far from over," she laughed.

She danced along to Carrie's bedroom door.

She opened it gently.

The girl was sleeping soundly under the sheet.

Christine didn't even pause to turn on the light.

She simply walked over and pulled the sheet off Carrie.

"Mmm," Christine whispered.

Carrie was long with pale skin and athletic looking breasts. Her mound was shaved, and Carrie's fingers were moving between her thighs.

"Oh, look at this," Christine whispered.

Nathan turned on the light.

Carrie masturbated gently in her sleep.

"And, what does SlutzNet say about Carrie?" Christine asked.

"Carrie Lester, eighteen, high school graduate, 4.0 GPA, three boyfriends and she had sexual relationships with all of them."

"Girl after my own heart," Christine giggled.

She knelt by the bed and opened the kit. "Slutifier first."

It was always harder to slutify girls - she needed the mini-ultrasound device to pinpoint the ovary. She pulled it out of the kit and loaded the syringe in the metal sleeve attached to the device.

Christine ran it gently over Carrie's abs. She paused. "There it is." She pressed a button. The needle moved in the tube and pierced Carrie's skin.

Christine laughed. "Welcome to the slut life, sweetie."

The liquid drained from the syringe.

"You going to sterilize her?"

"Of course."

The needle withdrew and Christine unloaded it.

She reloaded the unit with another syringe and went looking for the other ovary.

A moment later, it was done - one of Carrie's ovaries had been slutified and the other was frozen.

Christine put the device away and gently massaged Carrie's breasts. "So pretty. I wish the Church had some appreciation for small breasts."

"They do like their big boobs," Nathan laughed.

Christine thrust out her chest and winked. "Well, if she wakes up with DDDs tomorrow morning, I think she'd have a heart attack." She reached into the kit and took out two syringes. She drew one CC of Titty Grow into each. "But, if our little B cup beauty wakes up with a couple of C cups, I think she'll just be happy."

She pushed the first needle into Carrie's left nipple and emptied the Titty Grow into her.

Then she repeated it for the other side.

"Hmm, nice thing is? She already shaves that little honey pot." She reached into the kit and pulled out a bottle of green liquid. "So, I can destroy the pubic hair follicles and she probably won't notice." She squirted the liquid onto Carrie's pubic mound and the girl shivered.

The dark stubble fell away, leaving her skin pink and smooth.

Christine wiped the residue away and smiled. "Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"Enjoy." She leaned forward and kissed Christine's little pussy.

"Mmm, that never gets old."

Christine giggled and licked her puffy labia. She spread Carrie open gently, exposing her inner lips and the little nubbin of a clit. "I'll bet you're super sensitive, aren't you?" She stroked it gently and Carrie spread her legs.

"That's right, honey. Open up nice and wide for me." Christine lowered her face to the girl's muff and suckled her clit.

Carrie began moving her hips, grinding her pussy against Christine's face.

Christine moaned as she felt Nathan lift her skirt again.

A moment later, his tongue flickered against her backside.

He pushed his tongue into her ass.

"Again?" Christine whispered.

"You started this," he laughed.

His hard cock pushed at her rear entrance and she smiled.

She arched her back as he gently eased himself in.

As he slid deeper, she redoubled her efforts on Carrie's pussy.

In a few minutes, Carrie cried out and came, her body experiencing what was most likely her first squirting orgasm courtesy of the new hormone factory pumping away where her left ovary used to be.

Christine swallowed the girl's sweet juices as she felt Nathan's movements grow more spasmodic.

He flooded her, groaning through clenched teeth.

He sat down on the floor, spent.

Christine stood up and smiled down at him, her face glistening. She sat on his lap on the wood floor and kissed him, smearing the girl's juices on his lips. "You could have had her, you know?"

Nathan shook his head. "No. I won't take someone when they're asleep. It's okay for you." He held her close. "But, it's not something I want."

She snuggled against him. "You're a good man, Nathan McGee."

***

Carrie woke to an orgasm.

The alarm was going off and she had three fingers buried in her wet snatch under the covers.

Wet snatch.

Her eyes grew wide.

She threw back the covers.

Her fingers weren't the only things that were wet.

A foot wide stain spread out under her crotch.

"God! Oh, God!" She jumped naked out of bed, her breasts bouncing.

I wet the bed! She thought. She had never done that. Maybe as a baby, but not as an adult!

She lifted the fitted sheet.

There was a thicker sheet under it which was slightly less soaked.

Pulling it up, she found a sheet made of something that looked like latex.

"What the fuck?" She whispered.

Her bed had rubber sheets.

She stood and stared for a moment.

Then she realized she was rubbing her left breast with her left hand while her right hand stroked her clit.

She stared down in horror.

Why the fuck am I masturbating? She thought. Not that she didn't masturbate regularly, she did. But, for fuck's sake, she had just had a powerful cum and she was masturbating again.

She put her hands down at her side.

Her heart was pounding, and she wanted to just lie down on the bed and begin playing again.

Instead, she stripped off the wet sheets and used them to dry the latex under sheet.

Turning toward her dresser, she found a neatly folded pink top sheet and slightly thicker sheet beneath it.

Carrie stared at them.

Had they been there last night? She couldn't remember. But, then she had been exhausted. She had fallen asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

She quickly made the bed and then looked at her soiled sheets.

Carrie sighed. She hid the old sheets in the closet. When she returned from her new job, she would do her own laundry.

Closing the closet door, she turned to her mirror.

Bigger, I'm bigger! She stared at her reflection.

Her B cups were now full, teardrop shaped Cs. "What the hell?" She swallowed hard and cupped her tits in both hands.

A shiver went through her that ran from her now super-sensitive nipples down to her clit.

She opened her suitcase looking for her underwear.

She quickly found her bra, but the panties were nowhere to be found. Jeans, socks, t-shirts were all accounted for.

But, her panties were all missing.

She went to the dresser drawers.

She opened the drawer where she normally kept her underthings.

The spot where her panties normally resided held something completely different.

Rubber panties in a variety of colors and styles.

"What?" These weren't hers. She had never owned latex underwear - fuck that, she'd never even seen latex underwear.

She held up a pair of black rubber high cut panties.

"No. No way."

Her fingers tingled and a thrill went through her as she caressed the warm, slick rubber.

Biting her lower lip, she slid them up her calves and thighs.

They fit like a second skin.

And, then they became one.

They pulled tight, activated by her body heat or something.

The rubber pulled taught and she looked in the mirror.

Her buttocks were lifted and separated by the tight rubber.

She turned and looked at the front.

Her thick labia were clearly visible in the black rubber cameltoe.

They were so tight she could clearly see the outline of her swollen clit.

She shook her head and reached for the bra.

Too small! She shook her head in horror.

Her bigger boobs spilled uncomfortably over the top of the white lace.

She took it off and rummaged through the drawer again.

She was only slightly surprised to find a pile of latex bras near the panties.

She held a black one up.

A tag in the back read '34 C'.

"This isn't possible," she whispered.

It was difficult to pull the rubber down, but once she had, the rubber bra did the same magic trick as the panties.

It pulled tight, holding her breasts high and apart, the nipples so defined she could make out the goosepimpled areolas.

Someone knocked on the door.

Christine spoke. "Honey, we need to leave in about twenty minutes. Skirt and blouse if you don't mind."

"O... Okay," Carrie stammered.

"Are you okay? Do you need help?"

"No! No, I'm good. I think... maybe they mixed up some of my clothes last night. I don't think all these are mine."

"Well, I'll speak to them about it. See you downstairs?"

"Sure."

***

Carrie came down the stairs, acutely aware of the movement of her breasts against the silk fabric of her blouse.

Every nerve ending in her body felt like it was working overtime. She was flushed and her heart felt like it was pounding.

Coupled with the tight rubber panties, she felt like a stripper under her clothes.

"Don't you look lovely?" Christine said from the foot of the stairs.

Carrie smiled weakly.

Nathan smiled beside her. "I'll say. What do you think, Mark?"

Mark looked up shyly and then quickly back down at his feet. "Yeah, you look really nice, Carrie."

"All right, young man, let's get a move on. I have stocks to trade." He led Mark out through the kitchen.

Carrie reached the bottom of the stairs.

Christine McGee had her hair up in a severe bun, but if she was going for a 'Church Lady' look, she was failing miserably.

She looked more like a hot librarian.

Her skirt was tight and short, and her big breasts strained against the fabric of the white silk blouse.

Carrie looked around the corner to make sure the men were gone. "My underwear is gone."

Christine fought back a laugh. "Commando are we?"

"Not exactly," Carrie mumbled. "Somebody else's underwear was in my dresser drawers."

"Do they fit?"

"Well, yeah. But... Christine, they're made out of rubber."

Christine's eyes went wide, and she giggled. "Rubber?!"

"I know. It's... I mean they're clean but..."

"Let me see," Christine said as she took a step back.

"What?! No!"

"Oh, honey, I raised two kids. I've seen my daughter in her underwear."

Carrie sighed. "Okay." She raised her skirt on the right side, exposing the black, high-cut latex panties.

Christine slapped a hand over her mouth. "Oh, wow!"

"Who wears stuff like this?"

Christine shrugged. "Search me. I never wear panties."

Carrie blinked and lowered her skirt. "Huh?"

Christine smiled. "I have moisture issues, you know? Down there? I'm just more comfortable without them."

"Oh," Carrie whispered.

"But, your bras were there?" She asked pointing at Carrie's chest.

"Yes. They were in my suitcase, but they... don't fit. I'm bigger."

Christine gasped. "I thought you looked bigger. Must have been a growth spurt."

"I'm a C cup... overnight. Do you think I should be worried?"

Christine tapped her own lips with her index finger. "Hmm, no. But, if you're concerned? We have a family doctor who can come out and take a look."

"No. It's okay. Luckily whoever's underwear I ended up with was a C cup. The bra fits perfectly." She sighed miserably. "It's also rubber."

Christine giggled. "You poor thing. First day working for the church and you're dressed like a tart."

Carrie laughed. There was something about Christine that just put her at ease even when everything was weird as fuck.

"Do you think this will be okay to wear to work?"

Christine nodded. "Oh, honey, what are the odds somebody will be inspecting your underwear at church?" She winked. "You'll be fine." She bit her lip. "Although, we'll have to be careful the air conditioning isn't up too high."

"Huh?"

Christine pointed at Carrie's nipples outlined in the silk blouse. "You're a little pokey."

Carrie blushed and crossed her arms over her breasts.

***

Nathan drove east away from the house.

Mark sat quietly in the passenger seat.

Nathan smiled. "You don't have to be afraid to talk to me, Mark."

"Oh, sorry, sir."

"Don't call me sir. Just Nathan."

"Okay." He sighed.

"Lot to adjust to, huh?"

"Yeah." He frowned. "Nathan, I don't really know anything about stocks. I don't know how I'm going to be able to help at your office..."

"That's okay. We're not going to the office."

Mark looked at him. "We're not?"

"No. Well, I am. But, you have an appointment elsewhere."

Mark turned his head to the side. "I do?"

"Look, pal, I know your mom and dad were struggling to get you into art school."

Mark swallowed.

"No shame in that."

"I... they can't afford it."

"No, they can't. But, Christine and I can."

Mark stared at him. "What?"

Nathan smiled. "Ithaca College. I pulled a few strings - you're going to audit some of their art classes starting today. It's too late to start the semester, but you can start officially next semester."

Mark shook his head. "Mr. McGee, I couldn't do that..."

"Yes, you can. You got two choices, kiddo: go to work with me and be bored out of your skull learning to do something you don't want to do or go to art class and do what you're damned good at. Your choice."

"I... I don't know what to say."

Nathan grinned. "Not a thing. You have talent, Mark. World is changing, and it's going to need people like you in it. It needs artists and poets just like it needs stockbrokers."

"Thank you, Mr. McGee. I don't know how to thank you."

"Mark, kiddo." Nathan stared straight ahead. "I'll tell you how you can thank me: Christine and I went through some changes recently. Gave us a new perspective, you might say. You look back and see the things you did wrong. I was a shitty father. So, by helping you? Maybe I can make up for being a bad dad. Sound fair?"

Mark smiled and nodded.

***

Stacie and Mary Fuchs stood in the basement laboratory and looked at the huge young man sprawled naked on the operating table.

"That kid has Whoremaster written all over him," Mary whispered.

"Eventually."

"I mean he could master this whore anytime he wants," Mary added with a chuckle.

'Tank' Mercer had been delivered to them last night along with his belongings.

Stacie and Mary had carried him down to the laboratory shortly before dawn - Stacie's hypnosis keeping him asleep.

They both stared at the boy's eleven inch erection.

"And, you didn't give him Cock Grow?" Mary whispered.

"Not one CC. He is much man."

"Fuck it, let's just turn him into a Whoremaster right now."

"Patience," Stacie whispered and took Mary's hand. "Seduction. The experiment is about seduction. Find out how many of them will accept us without being forced. Our results could make the Church step aside and let us handle this."

"Fuck, baby, that kid is going to jump at the chance to be a Whoremaster and you know it."

"Perhaps. We'll see. For now, let's get him started on the muscle enhancers and slutifier."

Mary nodded. "Then we take him upstairs and fuck his brains out, right?"

Stacie sniffed. "No. Then we begin seducing him."

Mary sighed. She reached under her skirt and stroked her Futa cock.

"And, for fuck's sake: tuck that thing away. You might terrify him."

"You are not a fun wife. Just saying."

***

Carrie spent the morning filing. The church still ran on rows of file cabinets containing folders on the congregation.

The only computer seemed to be the one on Christine's desk.

Several times she caught the woman smiling at her.

She always smiled back, though at times it almost seemed like Christine was sizing her up.

Father Esteban Ruiz came down from confessional shortly after ten in the morning.

He wasn't at all what she was expecting.

Father Esteban was tall and dark with jet black hair and only a hint of gray at the temples. He was broad across the chest.

She found herself drawn to his dark eyes even before Carrie was introduced.

"Father Esteban, this is Carrie Lester. She's from the Baptist Fledgling Group," Christine said.

Esteban took her hand. "A Baptist?! Here? In Our Lady of the Sacred Heart?" He leaned forward conspiratorially. "Thank goodness. We need more beautiful women in this church. Other than Christine, pickings are slim." He smiled and winked.

Carrie just smiled.

"Father Esteban! You're terrible," Christine said and slapped his hand away. "Pay no attention to him, Carrie. He's just trying to turn your head."

Esteban laughed. "Well, I'm very happy to meet you, Carrie."

Christine practically pushed him back toward his office.

Carrie realized she still had her mouth open and her gaze had dropped to his crotch in the black slacks.

"The Father and I will be in conference for a few minutes, dear," Christine said. "You can use my computer if you like. Answer the phone if it rings?"

"Yes, Christine."

***

Esteban burst out laughing as Christine closed the door behind them.

The room had been soundproofed.

"No, Esteban," Christine said.

"No?! Jesus, woman, I can smell her. You bring me that hot little piece of ass - that you've slutified I might add, and you don't want me to fuck her?" He dropped into his desk chair and leaned back, smiling.

"She belongs to me. You have enough women to tend to."

"Yeah, well, if you want to keep her, either sterilize her or don't bring her anywhere near me when she's in heat."

Christine rolled her eyes. Dr. Demona's technical term for what they had turned Esteban into was an Incubus or Inseminator. His cum was incredibly potent.

Which is why now nearly thirty women in the congregation were developing baby bumps.

Esteban, Reverend Danny Durham, and Rabbi Kurtz were in a pseudo-competition to see who could impregnate the most women. Esteban was in the lead, but Durham was closing.

Esteban rubbed his crotch through the slacks and smiled.

"Really? The Collins's will be here in less than an hour."

"Suck my cock."

Christine smiled and shook her head. "Fuck's sake, we've created a monster."

"Come here and take care of my monster," Esteban laughed.

She walked behind his desk and knelt between his legs.