Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked as she unzipped his pants and hauled out the thick cock - a cock she had made.

He groaned as she licked his cock head.

Esteban ran his hand through her hair and then gripped it, pushing her down on his long, thick cock.

***

Carrie sat down at the computer and looked for Solitaire.

She couldn't find it.

But, she did stumble into something called SlutzNet.

It appeared to be some kind of operating system running inside Windows.

The desktop changed to show a black background with a spinning 'SlutzNet' logo in pink and blue.

There was a calendar entry open:

11:00 AM Kelly Raynes (Breeder) and Richard Collins (Professional)

She stared at the word 'Breeder'.

Carrie clicked on the entry.

A window with pictures appeared.

Kelly Raynes was a young, tall brunette, Richard Collins a tall, thin blond.

Beside Kelly's picture were the words: 22 Y/O, Caucasian, Straight, 36 D-23-37, Fertility Rating 97%. Beside this were the words: Projected Date of Ovulation... and today's date.

Beside Richard Collins's picture it said: 23 Y/O, Caucasian, Straight, five inches, Fertility Rating 30%. Beside this, red text read EMASCULATED.

At the bottom of the page was their wedding date which was one week from this Saturday.

Christine cleared her throat.

Carrie looked up to see Christine smiling down at her.

"Read anything interesting?"

"Uh..."

Christine leaned down. "Hmm, you're in the breeder files I see."

"What... does this mean?"

Christine smiled. "What do you think it means?"

"It's like... an appointment to talk about... breeding this woman?"

Christine nodded. "You know, us Catholics are very big on procreation. Father Esteban wants to help them get pregnant."

"How is he going to do that?"

Christine laughed. "Oh, you know, prayer. Little hints for the wedding night. That sort of thing."

"Oh."

Christine knelt beside her. "What about you? Do you want to have a baby?"

"What?! No! Not now, I mean... maybe someday."

"Oh, of course not now. I mean you need a husband to get pregnant."

Carrie laughed.

"What about Mark? He seems healthy," Christine laughed.

"Stop it!" Carrie giggled.

The door opened and Kelly and Richard, the two people from the breeder file came into the reception area.

"Right on time. Father Esteban will be right with you," Christine said.

***

"God tells us to be fruitful, to multiply, it's his plan," Father Esteban said.

Kelly nodded and smiled.

"I'm assuming the two of you want to get pregnant quickly after the wedding?" Esteban asked from his seat behind the desk.

"Absolutely, Father," Richard said.

They were sitting side by side in front of the desk.

"Good, that's excellent. You've both been to our marriage classes, and Richard, I know you've been coming to the special night sessions on being a good father?"

They both nodded.

"Perfect. So, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Are the two of you having sex?"

Kelly and Richard looked at each other with terrified expressions.

Richard stammered. "Well, no, Father."

Esteban laughed. "God hates liars, Richard. Come on now. You two have had sex. I'm a priest, not a moron."

Richard laughed and Kelly turned beet red.

Richard sighed. "Yes, Father."

Esteban shook his head. "I knew it. It's okay. Using protection, I take it?"

Kelly was staring at the floor.

Richard nodded.

"Whoa. Two sins. Kelly, what do you call having sex outside marriage for pleasure?"

She looked at Richard in terror. "I... don't..."

"Fornication, Kelly. They call it fornication. That's a sin against God."

She was trembling.

Esteban shook his head. "Richard, do you understand what you've done? You've made your beautiful fiancé into a fornicator. You've made her a whore."

She burst into tears.

Richard clenched his fists and stood up. "Now, hold on a second."

Esteban rolled his eyes. He pressed a button on his desk phone. "Christine? Can you come in for a moment?"

"Wait, what?!" Richard asked.

The door opened and Christine came in. She closed it behind her.

"Christine. They've been fornicating."

Christine gasped.

Richard looked furious. "Look, Father, I agreed to this counseling shit because my mother wanted it and Kelly's parents begged her to do it. Call her a whore once more and I'll beat the shit out of you, priest or not."

Richard took Kelly's hand. "Come on. Enough of this."

Christine put her hand on Richard's shoulder.

He turned toward her.

And, then he froze, staring into her glowing blue eyes.

"Richard? Do you remember the marriage classes?"

His face went slack. "Y... Yes." His eyes began to close.

"What are you, Richard?"

"Your... good boy," Richard whispered.

Kelly stared up at him in terror. "Richard! What's wrong with you?"

Esteban had left his chair and stood behind Kelly. He grasped her upper arms. "Never mind him."

Kelly cried out and tried to pull away.

"Shh, be still," he said as he spun her around and pushed her back into her chair. "Christine?"

Christine knelt in front of her as Richard stood motionless as a statue. "Kelly, honey, relax."

The girl stared deep into her eyes.

"Everything is going to be fine. This is for the best. God's will. You've been a whore, but now Father Esteban is going to make you a good girl."

She nodded slowly, her eyes going slack.

"That's right. Everyone has their place, honey. You're a breeder. You're going to have lots and lots of babies. Isn't that wonderful?" Christine whispered.

Kelly smiled and kept staring into Christine's eyes.

Christine stood up. She stroked Richard's hand. "Pants down, honey."

Richard undid his belt and pushed his khakis and underwear down to the floor. He turned and leaned on the desk, his thin cock dangling down between his legs.

Christine cupped his balls from behind. She smiled at Kelly. "Didn't you notice his balls were getting smaller? "Christine held up a needle filled with pink fluid. "We've been giving him regular injections to make him sterile - it's only temporary. We want you to be bred, Kelly. Just not by Richard." She pushed the needle into his ball sack.

Richard groaned.

Christine dropped the syringe into the wastebasket.

Then she knelt back beside Kelly. "Let me show you what a real man looks like." She turned slightly and unzipped Esteban's slacks.

His big cock slid out, hardening quickly and covered in throbbing veins.

"This is what a man is supposed to look like." Christine hefted his big balls and pulled them through the fly.

Kelly sat mesmerized.

Christine put her hand on the back of the girl's head and guided her forward. "Suck him. You know how don't you?"

She nodded and opened her mouth.

Christine smiled as the girl began a clumsy blowjob.

"Not used to a cock that big, huh?" Christine laughed. "Look into my eyes while you please him."

Kelly looked into Christine's eyes as she took as much of Esteban into her mouth as she could.

Esteban moaned.

Christine glanced to her right.

Richard was watching, his eyes half closed as he stroked his flaccid cock.

She turned back to Kelly. "Listen to me. You are a breeder. Your body belongs to the Church - the true Church, the Church of Morpheus."

Esteban stroked her hair as she sucked him.

"Esteban is your master, just as I am your mistress. We control you. Our will is your will."

Kelly listened intently.

"Esteban is going to fuck you in a few minutes. He is going to breed you. He's going to make you pregnant." Christine smiled. "You're going to be very happy."

Kelly smiled around the thick cock in her mouth.

"He's hard enough. Stand up, honey," Christine said.

Esteban's cock slid out of her mouth trailing saliva.

She stood and Christine stood in front of her.

Christine undid the girl's skirt and let it fall, then she pushed down the slip and panties. She turned Kelly around and bent her over the desk beside Richard.

"You have a very nice ass, Kelly," Esteban said as he stroked her hips.

Christine sat on the desk beside her. "Eyes up here, honey."

Kelly looked up at her and smiled.

"She's ready," Christine said with a wink.

Kelly gasped as the big cock pressed at her quim.

"Arch your back, sweetie," Christine said.

Kelly arched her back.

Esteban slid in. "Fuck, she's tight."

Kelly was almost hyperventilating.

"Hear that? Your bull likes your pussy. Say, 'Thank you, Master'."

"T... Thank you, Master."

Esteban began to fuck her slowly.

She moaned on each stroke.

"See? Very different than when poor, thin Richard fucks you, isn't it?"

"G... God, yes!"

Esteban was fucking her hard now. She was too small to take his full thirteen inches, he was pressing against her cervix with just ten inches inside her.

Christine felt the cruelty seeping back into her. With Nathan's help, she was holding it at bay for the most part.

But, sometimes, she couldn't resist.

"Look at her, Richard. This is the first time she's ever had a real man. I don't think she'll ever be satisfied with your little stick again."

Richard said nothing, he just continued to jerk off his soft cock.

Esteban laughed. "God, I love making cuckolds and fucking sluts."

Christine winked. He was what she and Stacie had made him.

A monster.

"God, I'm going to cum in this little whore."

Kelly moaned and rocked her hips, meeting his thrusts, coaxing him deeper.

Christine leaned down. "You want it, don't you? You want him to put a baby in you, don't you, Kelly?"

"Unnh. Yesss! God, yessss!" She screamed.

The girl came and so did Esteban, his big cock throbbing as he filled her belly with his potent seed.

Richard came as well - grunting as a thin stream of clear cum spattered on the floor in front of the desk.

Esteban rolled Kelly onto her back and pushed her onto the desk.

He lifted her legs and pressed them together, resting them on his shoulder.

Her hips were elevated so the cum would stay inside her.

He smiled lovingly down at her and she returned the smile.

Christine leaned over and kissed her full lips. "If you don't conceive this time? You'll come back in a month and we'll try again. Richard has to come in every week for his shot until you're pregnant - can't have him accidentally putting his baby in you, now can we?"

Kelly shook her head. "Do I... have to wait a month?"

Esteban laughed.

Christine giggled. "No, baby. You can come back and see Esteban anytime, can't she?"

Esteban nodded. "Day or night."

Christine stroked her hair. "Look at me. You too, Richard."

They looked into Christine's eyes.

"When you leave here? You'll only remember that you had a pleasant meeting with Father Esteban and that you are now ready to exchange vows. Everything is fine."

***