All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Worth the wait...

Thanks for another great chapter.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Oh Morpheus

Am I dreaming or is it A FOUR PAGES CHAPTER!? *faints*

All jokes aside, I enjoyed this side piece but I think it put too much meat on the grill too fast.. the internal pacing is fundamental and some of the things that happened deserved more "ink".

Still, another fantastic addition, loved the field trip theme.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
A lot going on

Lonely, we get your point. We do move fast, but the issue is the story spans six or seven decades... yeah. It’s a difficult balancing act. We have a lot of stories to tell, and a lot of other mainstream books to write as well. We’re trying to make sure we balance the sex and narrative - we’ll get dinged either way. Too much narrative, and our stroke audience won’t enjoy it, too much sex and our folks who like story will walk away. We’re trying hard to keep that balance. Thanks for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
White witches

This story is heading towards a revolution within the church. It looks like the white witches are increasing their numbers with that in mind. How fitting if the nuns and priests are taken out by a former fed ex driver and an old man who runs a porn store. I love all the chapters and can not wait to see what comes next. Thanks for writing!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Holy shit a lot is going on here. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if Sugar, Ray, and the rest of the crew form a splinter church from the main one.

I want to see more of Lisa, she comes off as not White Which stock, or could be a Sugar before Sugar got her shots.

As to this Jason, he is going to be watched or he is going to have a fuck ton of sluts at his beck and call.

Doris, Sugar should had done more. I say make her bi and a bit more open on sex, but that ship has sailed.

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lisa transformation

Awaiting for the transformation of innocent girl

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Sure I've read this ons but there's so much I cannot remember. Another White Witch, whatever next??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1385 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...