Transformations - Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Lisa... really? Are we... is that what we're going to be?"

"Yes, Jason. We're going to make them do anything you can imagine."

"Fuck," he said and stared down at Lisa's evil grin. He matched it. "I think... I love you."

"Yes, you do."

"Aiggh!" Jason cried out.

Lisa laughed, feeling his thick shaft begin to throb, filling Brenda's mouth.

"I'm going to take good care of you, Jason," Lisa whispered.

Jason's cock kept throbbing as Brenda sucked and swallowed.

He staggered back and Lisa mashed her mouth to Brenda's, forcing her lips open and sucking out what was left of Jason's delicious cum.

Sugar had said it wouldn't effect her because she was a White Witch. If that was true, why did it feel like Jason was her world now?

She reached for him, found his hand as he lay down beside them. She wanted to say something, but Brenda interrupted.

"I love you!" Brenda whined. "I love you both! I'll do anything for you, just say it! Oh, God, I've never been so in love." The pink haired woman was crying, sobbing as she held onto them both.

Lisa kissed away her tears as Jason hugged them tight.

Demona spread Brenda's legs gently. Her skin sizzled and she whimpered as the laser branded her.

Lisa felt the doctor's hands on her thighs as well. "Me too?" Lisa whispered.

"Yes, honey," Demona whispered.

But, instead of branding her pussy lip, she rolled Lisa gently onto her back. Jason kissed her neck.

Demona adjusted something on the box. She aimed it at Lisa's crotch. The blue light flickered on.

It burned, but no more than being scratched by a fingernail.

She craned her neck to see.

The laser etched a pattern into her skin from just under her navel to just above her clit. The lines were angry and red until Demona sprayed a black liquid onto the wound.

The pain went away, and the thin red lines were replaced with black lines.

She lay in Jason's arms, identical black pentagrams etched into the skin above both of their genitals.

Demona smiled at her and walked away.

Lisa fell asleep in his arms.

***

Lisa opened her eyes to see Sugar smiling down at her.

"I need to program your little friend here. She needs her trigger."

"Let me, please Sugar," Lisa whispered.

Sugar nodded. "Okay. Do you remember it?"

Lisa nodded. "Brenda, you're going to go on with your life and forget everything that happened here today. When you hear the words: 'Jason's fuck slaves rise', you will immediately remember that you are our property. You will listen to the commands that follow the trigger, and you will follow them immediately without question."

"Yes," Brenda whispered and snuggled in closer.

"Perfect..." Sugar said.

Lisa held up her hand. "Wait. I'm not done."

Sugar grinned. "What are you doing?"

"Brenda," Lisa said. "You are going to go on with your life. But something happened to you in college. You had sex with Jason and me. It was the most beautiful experience of your life."

"Yes, it was," Brenda whispered and smiled.

"You are going to be very happy. Raise a family if you want. Fall in love. But you will never forget who you truly love..."

"Lisa and Jason," Brenda breathed.

"Yes. You love Jason and me. We will always be your true soul mates. You can only cum if you are thinking of us. You're greatest wish is to be with us."

"Yes, Lisa. You are my life. I love you both so much."

Lisa smiled. "And we love you, Brenda. Don't we Jason?"

Jason smiled and kissed the pink haired girl on the cheek. "Yes, we love you. Always, Brenda."

Brenda closed her eyes and smiled.

"Now," Lisa whispered. "Put on your clothes and wait with the others."

"Yes, Lisa," Brenda whispered.

Jason and Lisa watched her stand, her lithe body coated in sweat and Jason's cum.

Demona wiped off her face with a towel as she dressed.

Jason pulled Lisa close. He wiped a lock of raven black hair out of her eyes. "Strange day for you too?" he whispered.

Lisa laughed feeling the massive jugs wobble on her chest.

"Do you... Are you really in love with me?" he whispered.

Was she? How could she possibly be? Did the witches do this to her?

Did it matter?

"Yes, I love you, Jason."

Jason laughed and kissed her. "I love you too."

***

"I can't wear this!" Lisa grumbled.

Demona rolled her eyes. "Hey, bimbo, sorry this isn't Neiman fucking Marcus, it's a goddamned truck stop."

Lisa's old sweatsuit was hopeless. She was too tall, too thick, too top heavy - the pants ripped on her hard round ass and the jacket could not be zipped closed when stretched across her balloon tits.

So, Demona had gone into the truck stop store and bought her what she could find: white leggings and a white t-shirt. The leggings looked painted onto her to the point of being almost transparent, and, while the t-shirt was big enough to contain her boobs and reach almost to her crotch, it was a novelty t-shirt: BIG DICK JOHNSON CASINO, LIQUOR UP FRONT, POKER IN THE REAR.

Jason laughed in his tight jeans and stretched t-shirt.

"Don't laugh," Lisa stamped her foot and her braless boobs wobbled like two drunk sailors trying to walk a straight line.

Jason pulled her close and kissed her. She snuggled against him like they had been dating for years.

"Don't laugh, okay?" she whispered.

"I can't promise that, but if it makes you feel better: you're the sexiest woman in the place."

She smiled.

Their victims stood like zombies staring straight ahead.

Sugar smiled. "You four, go on. Go back to your normal lives." She grinned mischievously. "Except for you two: Deborah and Katy. This whole 'queen bee' shit is stupid. You're two hot babes - stop competing with each other. Be nice to each other, and everybody else as well. Try being lesbians for awhile, if it doesn't work out, fine. But care for each other whether it does or not."

The two rivals grinned at each other and held hands as they walked out into the store.

Sugar looked at her watch. "We have got to get moving. We've stayed two hours over what I intended."

Demona took Jason's hand. "Okay, stud, listen. You've seen what your jizz does to women. Now, men..."

"Whoa, hold up. I'm not touching a dude." He looked horrified.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Yeah," Lisa asked with a grin. "Why not?"

"Look, I'm really loving this whole kinky vibe and all, but that's a hard no."

"Hmm, suit yourself. Anyway, you need to know this - your cum makes a man a submissive slave to you, same as it does women; however, it also emasculates them. Dick shrinks, balls atrophy, they turn into total beta bois."

"That's horrible," Jason said.

"And useful in some cases," Sugar said. She handed Lisa a card. "You two need to go to this address in upstate New York. It's an hour or so from Ithaca College. Nice farm owned by Alex, he's a whore master, and Gwen, she's a White Witch. They'll help you transition into your new lives."

"Whore master?" Lisa asked.

Sugar smiled. She held her hands wide apart. "Huge cock. He's got three inches on super stud here."

"Hey!" Jason said.

"Mmm, sounds nice." She turned and tapped the card on Jason's nose. "Listen, mister, you get to fuck all the women you want, and I get to fuck anybody I want. I love you, but I'm not your property, got it?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "Fuck. Fine. Guess I'd be a hypocrite if I forced you to only fuck me..."

"Force? You can't force me to do anything." She grinned at him and made a muscle in her bicep. "I'm a liberated bitch."

Demona reached out and squeezed her bicep. "Fuck yeah! Pussy power!"

Jason burst out laughing and kissed her muscle. "I can live with that."

"Hey, wait," Lisa said. "Upstate New York? When do I go back to Boston College?"

Sugar shrugged. "You don't. Sorry."

"But, I want my degree! What will my parents say?"

"Whatever you want, their minds are yours to control."

"Sugar! I like college," Lisa whined.

"And you'll like Ithaca College. The Church will take care of everything with the transfer, pay off your student loans, pay for everything from here on out. You're going to be kept coeds."

Lisa pursed her lips. "Okay, fine."

"Now, you two have your work cut out for you getting Jason's mom and dad to drive you to the farm," Sugar said. She caressed their faces. "You two are cute. You'll go far."

***

Sugar, Constance, and Demona watched the two transformed coeds head back to the restaurant.

"Constance, I think your training is complete," Sugar said.

"Fuck, is it always like this when you guys take road trips?"

Demona smacked her ass cheek. "Fuck no, baby. This is a slow day."

Sugar looked at her watch again. "So late. Come on, let's get the Sister and scoot."

They walked into the store. The trio passed by a table where two of the volleyball girls were sitting.

"Fuck, is the circus in town?" a blonde girl whispered.

Her brunette friend tittered with laughter.

The three women: two witches and a mad scientist stopped in their tracks.

Sugar's eyes narrowed.

Constance smiled. "Are we really that late?"

Demona giggled. "Please say we can take just a teensy bit more time?"

Sugar smiled wickedly. "Why the fuck not?"

They turned and slid into chairs in front of the two coeds.

"Hi, girls," Sugar said sweetly.

The blonde looked at Sugar's huge boobs and laughed. "Can we help you ladies with something?"

Sugar nodded. "As a matter of fact..."

***

Sugar could have silenced them by putting them to sleep, but this was much more fun.

The two girls sat facing each other in the salon chairs. They were stripped naked and had red rubber ball gags in their mouths.

Demona had zip tied them to the chairs and they writhed and cried in their restraints. She was lining up syringes on a hair stylist's bench. She held up a syringe with a long needle. "Tits?"

"Hmm," Sugar said. She reached out and squeezed the girl's breasts. "Luckily they're natural C's. Constance, how big do you think we should make them?"

Constance stared at the horrified women. "Well, I thought Lisa came out beautiful at G cups."

Sugar smiled. "She is so cute with those big beauties, isn't she?"

The girls screamed behind their gags.

"But," Sugar said. "I'm thinking... bigger."

"Bigger? How big?" Constance asked innocently.

"Have you ever seen N cups?"

Constance's mouth dropped open. "Shut up! They come that big?"

"Oh, yes. They're magnificent."

Demona rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but they'll be imbeciles. Titty Grow lowers IQ with each cup size. These two aren't neurosurgeons to begin with."

Sugar laughed and leaned down, she rubbed both women's cunts. "Oh, how much brain power do you need to strip and fuck, right girls? I say, go big or go home!"

The girls screamed harder and strained against their bonds.

Demona shrugged. "Okay. Say goodbye to the old brain cells, girls." She drew a huge needle of Titty Grow. "Okay, who's first? Thing One or Thing Two."

Sugar laughed. "How clever... wait, we never found out their names. No matter. I'm going to name you Fuck Toy A and Fuck Toy B - I mean the name should fit the occupation, don't you think?" Sugar closed her eyes.

The girls went rigid, their eyes rolling back in their heads. A moment later they blinked and looked around. They were screaming behind the gags again as they could no longer remember their real names. Now they were simply Fuck Toy A and B.

"Fuck Toy A, welcome to dunceville." Demona slid the long needle deep in A's nipple. Her poor breast swelled just from the volume of fluid. "Next, shot," she said and picked up a second needle. She pushed it home in the other boob and emptied it.

Fuck Toy A's eyes focused and unfocused.

Fuck Toy B screamed as she watched her friend's expression go blank.

"Don't worry, honey. You're going to join her." She injected B.

***

Demona stood back and admired her work. "Wow. I gotta say, I am an artist."

Fuck Toy A and B slept peacefully in their chairs. Big N cup basketball sized tits were bolted to their thin frames. Their asses were nice and fat. All their body hair had been removed.

Demona had also insisted on remodeling the bones in B's face to be a closer match to A. Their eyes had been made baby blue, and their hair had been permanently turned platinum blonde.

She had finished by sterilizing them both, amping up their sex drive to near mania, and tattooing their names on the back of their necks - just in case the poor simpletons forgot their names, which was a possibility.

"Doc, you do nice work," Constance said.

"Thanks, Doctor," Demona said.

Sugar looked them over. "Very cute. Constance, shall we mold what little brains they have left?"

Constance smiled. "What do you have in mind?"

"They spoke with Boston accents before, didn't they?"

"I think so."

"Texas drawl for both." Sugar closed her eyes and programmed A.

Constance did the same for B.

Sugar and Constance stood with their eyes closed.

Demona took a step back.

The White Witches stopped talking to each other with their words. Their minds joined. Their lips moved, both saying the same words at the same time as they programmed the girls with sex kitten personalities.

Sugar and Constance opened their eyes at the same instant.

"Okay, fuck toys, wakey wakey," Sugar whispered.

Demona began removing their restraints.

The girls stretched deliciously.

A opened her eyes. "Golly, I fell asleep, y'all."

"Me too," B said.

"Hey, we're naked," A laughed.

B giggled. "Did you girls diddle us while we was asleep?"

Sugar winked. "Of course."

"Good!" the girls said in unison.

Demona handed them some truck stop purchased clothes: a pair of tight Daisy Dukes and red bandanna halter tops for each.

"Purty!" A said.

They wiggled their fat asses into the denim and then helped each other get into the halters.

"Darn it, your fat titties are gonna rip the seams," B complained as she tried to stuff A's breasts into the halter.

"You're one to talk, B," A giggled.

"So, how did you girls end up here anyway?" Sugar asked, checking their programming.

A shook her head and recited her programmed situation perfectly. "Our pimp was taking us to New York City to do some pornos, only the motherfucker ran off with our money."

"He was an asshole," B said with a pout.

"Oh! That's terrible. What will you do now?"

A smiled. "We was thinking of findin' a nice truck driver to take care of us. Turn us out? We're awful good whores."

"What a wonderful idea!" Sugar said. "My friends and I will help."

"You will?" B asked.

"Yes, we're magic."

"Really?" A asked with wide eyes.

Sugar smiled and nodded. She took the girls by the hand. "Come on, let's go find you sweet girls a new pimp."

They walked into the store.

The Boston College bus had left. Earlier, Sugar had gone to the bus and used her powers to make sure the girls and Lisa would not be missed.

All heads turned as the five sex goddesses walked into the store.

There was at least a dozen truckers.

Sugar smiled at Constance. "Scan the ones on the left side, I'll do the right. We want a basically decent man who won't hurt them. Not perfect, but not a serial killer either."

Constance stared into the crowd. "Eww... this one likes to be peed on. That's disgusting."

"Not really," Demona said. "Totally sterile unless they have a urinary tract infection."

Constance and Sugar stared at her.

She rolled her eyes. "What? I'm a doctor. I know shit."

Sugar laughed. "Oh, look at the one sitting by himself over on the right. See him? Fortyish, black hair and a beard."

Constance squinted. "The fat guy?"

"Darling, you have to look past the physical. We can fix all that. It's the mind."

Constance concentrated. "Forty-four. Married twice. Wife number two left him for his brother... oh, that's sad. Lives all alone. Likes toy trains..."

"Ahh, that would explain why she left. Boring as fuck."

Constance smiled. "Ooo, but look deeper. He's still nursing a hard on from when the volleyball girls were here. Definitely likes the female form."

The man never gave any indication he knew two witches were delving into the deepest recesses of his mind.

The woman behind the store counter came over the loud speaker. "Ticket number 14, you can get your shower now."

"Yes, that is a man who definitely likes women."

Sugar smiled. "He has shower ticket number 27. Constance?"

Constance nodded. She stared at the woman behind the store counter.

The woman's face went slack. She picked up the microphone. "Ticket number 27, you can get your shower now."

The fat man slid out of his booth, picked up his gym bag, and walked toward the showers.

"Girls," Sugar breathed as she put her hands on Fuck Toy A and B's shoulders. "We've found your new pimp."

***

Mort Cahill closed the door to the shower room and took off his clothes. He had been driving for two days straight and he didn't care much for his own smell. There was a mirror in the small, tiled shower room.

He looked up. "Goddamn it, Mort. You look like shit."

Too many truck stop dinners, too much sitting, too many beers once he finally got home.

He was going to pot. Shit, he was already gone. There was gray in his hair and beard.

This was all he was ever going to be. Paying alimony to two ex wives - in his current shape, maybe he could pull in some homely, old cat lady in the future.

He sucked in his hairy stomach. It didn't help.

He pulled back the curtain and reached to turn on the water.

Knock, knock.

Mort turned and stared at the door. "Occupied."

Knock, knock - louder this time.

"Hey, man, wait you turn!"

Knock, knock.

Mort grumbled as he wrapped a towel around his pendulous gut. He opened the door. "I said..."

Two young women smiled up at him. They had huge blue eyes and platinum hair.

And, Dolly Parton would have hung her head in shame at the size of their identical breasts stuffed into red handkerchief material halter tops.

"Uh." Mort stared transfixed at them.

"Hi! I'm Fuck Toy A and this is B! Can we come in?"

"Are... are you twins?" Mort asked.

They looked at each other. "Naah," they said in unison.

Mort blinked and shook his head. "Girls, listen, you are just as pretty as pictures, but I don't have two nickels to rub together."

A looked at B and they both giggled.

A shook her head. "We ain't prostitutes."

B nudged her. "Yes, we are," she whispered.

A looked confused for a second, and then she gave Mort a huge smile. "Yeah, we are! We're great prostitutes! But, what I mean is, we ain't here to charge you for a fuck."

"No," B agreed.

"We got a business proposition for ya!" A pushed her way inside dragging B along with her.

B closed the door with her butt and locked the door.

"Our asshole pimp left us high and dry!" Fuck Toy A said with a pouty lower lip.

"Fucked us over, mister," B added.

Mort just looked from one to the other.

"The witches said you would be good to us!" A said. She hugged him, pressing her face against his hairy chest.

B threw her arms around them both and nuzzled him. "Please, mister! Can you take us out of here?"

Mort just stared down at their shining hair. Shit like this didn't happen in real life. Happened all the time in porn, but not in real life.

He would have been even more astounded if he had been able to see the two redheads that had also squeezed into the shower room when Fuck Toys A and B had barged in - he couldn't, of course. They had clouded his mind to make themselves invisible.

A and B looked up at him with doleful puppy dog eyes as they quickly shed their clothes.