Transformations - Rose Ch. 06

Story Info
Lisa meets Jason's parents. The Dentist's Office.
6.5k words
4.73
20.9k
22

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

*****

An hour earlier, while Sugar and Constance were occupied with creating the Fuck Toys, Jason prepared to introduce Lisa to his parents.

"I cannot meet your parents looking like this," Lisa whined. She was wearing the too tight, nearly transparent leggings and the Big Dick Johnson t-shirt.

"It doesn't matter," Jason whispered as they stood in the crowded store. "We'll just tweak their minds. They'll never know."

"I will know. Seriously, Jason, I can't meet them wearing this."

Jason laughed. "Okay, what do you suggest?"

She looked out in the parking lot. "I'm going to grab my bag off the bus - there has to be something in it I can get to work."

"With those boobs? Dream on, babe."

"Well, I gotta try. Just go on and find your Mom and Dad, I'll catch up."

***

Ten minutes later, she stood in the ladies room going through her bag. The blouses and t-shirts were hopeless. She tried to pull her formerly baggy sweater over her head, only to find that, with her increased bust size and lengthened torso, it was now a tight, half-sweater that barely covered her bare boobs.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"You okay, sweetie?" A woman asked. She was middle-aged but pretty, a head shorter than Lisa with gray streaks in her brown hair.

Lisa wiped away a tear. "Actually, no. None of my clothes fit."

The woman blinked as Lisa took off the now stretched sweater. "Whoa, you are a healthy girl!"

Lisa quickly covered her boobs with her arms. "Sorry!"

The woman took the sweater from her hands. "Oh, honey, this could never have fit you."

"Believe it or not, it did at one time."

The woman laughed. "Well, it couldn't have been any time recently."

Lisa shrugged the Big Dick Johnson t-shirt back over her head. "This is all I have. I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend's parents... in this."

The woman bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Yeah, that's not good. I'd give you something of mine, but, those girls wouldn't fit in anything I have either. I'm Mary, by the way."

"Lisa. Thank you. I guess I just have to swallow my pride and wear this."

"Hmm, wait a second, I have an idea. Follow me."

They stepped into the hallway and Mary stopped.

"What are we doing?"

"Just hang on a second."

A fat truck driver walked into the hallway heading for the restroom.

Mary smiled. "Perfect! Hey, mister, I'll give you $50 for that shirt."

He was wearing an old, faded denim shirt over what looked like a wife-beater t-shirt. "Say what?"

"The shirt. $50," Mary opened her purse.

The trucker shrugged. "Yeah, okay." He unbuttoned it and handed it to her.

Lisa smiled. "I'll pay for it..."

"Shush," Mary said. "You look like a college student. You need your money for pizza and beer."

She handed the trucker the cash, and he waddled in his yellow stained wife beater to the men's room..

Lisa stared at the old shirt in her hands. "I... thank you, Mary."

"Come on. We aren't done yet," she ushered Lisa into the bathroom.

They stood in front of the lavatory mirror.

"Hmm," Mary said. "The graphic on the t-shirt won't show if we button up the shirt." She reached up to help Lisa put the shirt on. "Gosh, you're so tall. What are you? Six foot five?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

The shirt had no trouble enclosing her big breasts, and it hung down lower than the t-shirt.

"There, a denim shirt dress!" Mary said.

Lisa wiped away a tear. "Thank you..."

"Now, stop crying. You'll ruin your pretty makeup." She took a step back. "Needs one thing more." Mary was wearing a wide brown belt. She took it off and wrapped it around Lisa's waist. "How can you have boobs like that and a waist that small? You look like somebody built you in a lab."

"Well..."

"There, take a look!"

Lisa turned. She looked... hot! "Thank you, Mary! Thank you, so much!" She hugged the smaller woman.

"Oh, honey, you're... wel... welcome."

Lisa took a step back. Mary's eyes didn't seem to want to focus.

"I... wow... I feel strange. You smell sooo good!"

Demona had mentioned something to her about pheromones. Was she having an effect on Mary without meaning to?

Mary stepped closer. "That... perfume. I... what is it?"

"It's, uh, I don't wear any."

Mary blinked and shook her head.

And, then Lisa was in trouble. Her clit began to throb. The increased desire from her procedures was turning her on. She felt moisture flood into her pussy. Her yoga pants suddenly felt wet.

No! She couldn't! This woman had been so kind to her, she couldn't just...

Thoughts flooded her mind. Visions of her kissing Mary deep, crushing her against her big breasts.

"Yes, please," Mary whispered. "Go ahead and kiss me." She leaned up, head tilted back, eyes closed, lips slightly apart..

Oh, God, she had put that thought in Mary's mind without meaning to! She had to get control.

Of course, the moment she thought that, she lost control again and flooded Mary's open mind with an avalanche of images.

"Ooo, oh, God, what is wrong with me?" Mary whined. "I want... I need you. I'm not gay, but..."

Oh, screw it, Lisa thought. She reached into Mary's brain, and flipped her bi switch. It wasn't hard to do at all.

Mary melted against her and Lisa kissed her.

Mary went limp in her arms.

Lisa stopped. Calm. She had to calm down. She was in complete control of this sweet woman, and she was determined not to hurt her, not even by accident. She slipped into Mary's mind gently - she steered clear of the woman's main memories. Weird as she found the notion, she felt like it was an invasion of privacy.

Instead, she focused on Mary's lust. The images came sliding by, like snippets of movies. Her husband, Stan, lying on top of her, thrusting. Not good sex, but loving sex. Mary sucking his small cock. Mary letting him cum on her face. Snuggling.

Lisa felt warm and happy inside Mary's memories.

Mary masturbating. Big cock fantasies. Lisa giggled. She liked to imagine them big. And, then...

Lisa smiled. Mary masturbating, wondering what it would be like to taste a woman. Soft, so soft. She had no vibrator, but her fingers were so adept at finding the right spots, the perfect spots. Images of women filled her mind, friends, co-workers, people she only glimpsed somewhere.

Lisa. She hadn't been able to look away from Lisa's amazing body when she came in the restroom earlier.

Mary's mind took over. Fantasies played out where she was making love to Lisa.

Mary moaned with her eyes closed. She went rigid as an orgasm went through her.

Mary opened her eyes. "I... Can we? I think I want..."

Lisa smiled and nodded. She led Mary back to a stall.

In an instant, Lisa had pulled Mary's skirt up to her waist. She tugged the white lace panties to the side and slipped her long fingers into Mary's cleft.

"Oh! Oh, God," Mary whispered.

Lisa found her clit in the tangle of brown pubic hair and massaged it with her finger.

Mary's eyes grew wide, and Lisa drew her into a kiss. She knew the woman would cum fast.

A minute later she was moaning into Lisa's mouth as she came.

Lisa held her, massaging slowly as the woman's pussy quivered.

When the spasms stopped, Lisa broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

"That was..." Lisa began.

She never got to finish.

Mary grabbed her hips and spun her around.

She bent Lisa over the toilet, and Lisa put her hands on the tile wall.

"You're yoga pants are soaked!" Mary whispered.

Lisa moaned as she felt Mary's fingers probing her crotch.

She felt Mary tug with both hands.

The material ripped easily.

"Oh!"

"Shaved!" Mary whispered. "I always wanted to do that!"

Lisa gasped as the woman's lips found her dripping snatch and kissed with abandon.

Lisa was breathing hard as Mary's lips and tongue explored her completely.

She groaned when Mary's tongue teased her anus.

Mary giggled. "You like that?"

"Y... Yes. I've always liked it."

Nimble fingers touched her hole.

"Oh, Mary!"

"It's... the shape. It isn't shaped like a woman's ass. It's more of a slit like a pussy." She eased two fingers into Lisa.

"God! Yes. Please! Lick my clit too. Oh!"

A third finger slid into her ass as Mary's tongue found her clit.

"Yes! Oh, God!"

Lisa's body was racked by an orgasm. Her ass muscles clenched, milking Mary's fingers.

Mary giggled as Lisa squirted, covering her face with girl cream.

"Sorry! I should have warned you..."

Mary laughed and licked. "You're delicious!"

***

They stood side by side and fixed their makeup in the lavatory mirror.

"I just want you to know, I've never done anything like that," Mary whispered.

"It's pretty new to me, I just recently discovered I'm bi."

"Lisa, I have to tell you, I don't think I'll ever be the same. You've spoiled me." She hugged Lisa tight.

Lisa turned and caressed Mary's face. "You... you're not sorry, are you?"

"What? Of course not... are you?"

"Oh, wow, no. No, Mary. It was amazing. You're amazing."

A woman walked into the restroom and did a double take at the two women embracing.

Mary laughed and dragged Lisa down for a soul kiss.

The woman frowned and went back out into the hall.

"Ha, hater," Mary giggled.

A few minutes later they walked into the truck stop store.

Mary held Lisa's hand. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course! Mary, you had such an effect on me. You're wonderful!"

"Likewise."

They walked together into the restaurant.

Mary sighed. "Got to go back to being, what do they call it? Vanilla?"

Lisa laughed. "Yeah, me too."

"Here," Mary said as she handed Lisa a slip of paper. "This is my cell. Call me. Anytime."

Lisa smiled. "I will."

Mary winked at her and walked to a restaurant booth.

She sat down beside a middle-aged man.

Directly across from Jason...

Jason smiled. "Mom? You already met Lisa?"

Mary's eyes went wide. "Lisa... yes, we..." Realization crossed her face. "Lisa is your girlfriend."

Lisa felt like a deer in headlights.

Jason and his father, Stan, stood up as Lisa walked to the table.

Stan took her hand. "It's amazing - Jason came to the table right after Mary went into the restroom. He was telling me all about you, Lisa. I can't believe you and Mary met in the ladies room without realizing."

"Like it was fate or something," Mary whispered. Lisa didn't think Mary had blinked since realizing that Lisa was Jason's girlfriend, and the family Lisa had been so nervous about meeting was her own.

"Tell us where the two of you met," Stan said.

"Yes, do tell," Mary whispered.

"Umm, it was a party," Lisa said. She couldn't look at Mary.

"Yeah, a wild party," Jason laughed.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Stan asked.

"Not long," Lisa said with a smile.

"Stan, stop giving them the third degree. Lisa, are you driving to Ithaca on your own?"

"No, I... was with a group of friends. But, when I found out Jason was here, I thought maybe I could travel with you?"

Mary reached over and took her hand. "Yes, dear. That will be fine. Everything will be okay."

Lisa choked back a sob. Mary's meaning was clear without her having to reach into her mind.

She smiled at Mary, and the older woman winked back.

Mary sat back and looked at her son. "Jason, why are your clothes so tight?"

"What?" Jason said.

"That's a new t-shirt. It was loose when we left this morning. Now it looks like it's painted on you. Are you swollen?"

"Oh, heh... I don't think so..."

Mary's eyes took on a sleepy quality as she stared at her son.

"I tell you, Mary. Jason has been telling me some of the most incredible things while you were in the restroom," Stan said. "When did our son get so smart?" He had the same half-lidded look.

Mary was biting her lip and staring at Jason's chest.

Oh, fuck! Lisa thought. Of course! Why hadn't she realized?

"Jason," Lisa said. "I'm hungry. Let's get something from the restaurant. Do we have time, Stan?"

Stan shrugged. "Well, honestly, we're already so late we won't make it to orientation anyway. You kids grab some food."

Lisa grabbed Jason's arm. "Come on."

He stood up. "Take it easy, babe."

Lisa looked out of the corner of her eye at Mary - she was staring intently at her son's crotch.

Lisa half dragged him away from the table.

"What the hell?" Jason whispered.

Lisa put her fist to her mouth and bit her finger. "Oh... Jason... fuck, you're going to be mad."

His brow furrowed. "What?"

"Your mom, is super nice..."

He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess..."

"She was very kind to me in the restroom. She helped me get this shirt. She gave me this belt."

"Yeah, I thought I recognized that..."

"We fucked."

Jason froze.

"Jason? Did you hear me?"

He held up a finger. "Hold it. Did you just say, you fucked my mother?"

Lisa grimaced. "I am sooo sorry. The hormones and the powers, I'm not used to them yet."

"You fucked my mother!?"

"I didn't know she was your mom."

Jason shook his head. His mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out. "How could you not know? We're psychic now..."

"I didn't look at those kind of memories. I thought it would be rude..."

"What? And seducing your boyfriend's mother isn't rude?"

Lisa's lip trembled. She was on the verge of tears.

Jason sighed. He pulled her close. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to."

"I know. It'll be okay." Jason kissed the top of her head. "My mom is gay?"

"No, she's bi - I didn't make her that way. I think she's just always been curious. What do we do now?"

"Umm, family get togethers are going to be awkward..."

Lisa laughed. She took his hand. "Brace yourself. It gets worse."

"Worse? What? She's leaving dad to be with you?"

"No! She loves your dad, it's just... I don't think Sugar and Demona thought this whole thing through."

"What do you mean?"

"The pheromones... your mother wants you."

Jason's eyes bulged. "What the fuck!?"

"Look behind you. Be discrete."

Jason turned.

Mary was staring at him over the back of the booth. Her eyes were glued to his ass. She smiled at him.

"Oh, fuck!" Jason hissed.

"How are we supposed to ride all those hours in a car with them?" Lisa whispered. "They'll be all over us. And, do you trust yourself with your heightened sex drive? I don't trust myself at all."

***

Sugar, Constance, and Demona walked to the store counter.

"May I speak to the manager please?" Sugar asked.

"Sure," a pimple faced kid at the register said. "Marge? Somebody's asking for the manager."

A short woman about as big as she was tall waddled to the front. "Is there a problem?"

"Oh, no!" Sugar said with a smile. "Just a couple of things. You have access to your security cameras?"

"Yes," the woman said.

"I'm going to need you to go back and delete all the footage for today."

"What? I can't..." The woman's left eye floated up in its socket. She blinked and smiled. "Of course, Ma'am. I'll get right on that!"

Demona leaned on the counter. "Yes, and most importantly, would it kill you to get some fucking churros in this place?"

The woman looked at her with a blank expression.

"Sugar?" Demona said.

Sugar rolled her eyes. "You heard her. Churros."

The woman nodded. "I'll order them today."

Demona smiled. "Good girl."

"Oh, and we never had this conversation?" Constance added.

"Of course not! Have a nice day!"

Sugar, Constance, and Demona found Asmodea still reading magazines in the lounge.

Together they went out into the hot parking lot.

They opened the door to the van.

Rita was bobbing her lips up and down on Ray's thick cock.

Ray looked at them and groaned. "Where the fuck... you been?"

"Popping the dentist's cherry," Demona said. "Fucked up a lot of people."

"Yeah," Ray said. "God, baby, so good... We saw the Boston College bus. Aiggh!"

Rita smiled as her cheeks expanded and contracted, sucking out Ray's thick cum.

He relaxed into the seat as Rita finished him.

"Fuck," Ray groaned. "Eight times. I got nothing left."

"Bullshit," Rita said as she wiped cum off her rubber lips. "You could go all day, and you know it."

"Hey, Rita?" Constance asked as she got into her seat. "All that cum? What do you, you know, do with it?"

Rita smiled. "I thought you knew?"

Demona laughed. "Our Pinocchio here is a walking chemical factory - she produces different forms of ambrosia from Ray's cum."

Rita patted her belly. "Churning away right now. This batch is White Witch and Whoremaster."

Asmodea closed the side door, and they drove away toward White Plains.

***

"Dr. Constance Burns," Nurse Rhonda said into the phone. She was standing in the dental office reception area. Tonya the receptionist sat in her chair. "I called yesterday."

Tonya was shaped vaguely like a bowling ball.

Rhonda was looking down into Tonya's deep canyon of cleavage.

Rhonda rolled her eyes. "Hello? Yes, she's missing. Over forty-eight hours now. Well, I don't know goddamn it! Listen, something has happened to her..."

The office door opened.

Constance stepped into the waiting area.

Rhonda breathed a sigh of relief. "Never mind, she's here!" She dropped the phone into its cradle and ran into the empty waiting area.

Rhonda threw her arms around the much smaller woman. "Constance! Where have you been? Jesus Christ, we were about to lose our shit!"

Constance smiled and hugged the biker chick nurse tight. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"I thought Alexei or Tyrell or one of the other fucks had done somethin' to you," Rhonda whispered and then she started to cry.

Constance laughed. "Oh, come on now. Rhonda, you're tougher than this."

Rhonda hugged her tight and sobbed. "Shut-up and let me cry."

She barely noticed the other people that crowded into the waiting area.

When she finally blinked away the tears, she took a staggering step back.

A nun, an amazonian redhead, a goth chick, a circus strongman, and a tall girl with a hoodie pulled down over her face stood smiling at her.

"Who the hell..."

Constance squeezed Rhonda's hand. "It's okay. These are my friends."

Rhonda looked at Constance's chest and pointed. "Constance! Where did you get the boobs!?"

"I'll explain. I promise. Where are the patients?"

"We tried to muddle through without you yesterday, but we canceled all the appointments for today." She couldn't take her eyes off Constance's new rack.

"Good. Is everyone here?"

"Yeah."

"Tell the hygienists to go home," Constance said. She turned to the amazon. "The hygienists don't know anything about the... side business." She turned back to Rhonda. "Oh, except for Allison. She's to stay. And, Edward, of course."

Rhonda nodded back to the receptionist. "What about Tonya?" she whispered.

"She isn't a part of this either, so..." Constance frowned. She took a step toward the reception desk. She was staring intently at Tonya.

Tonya smiled nervously. "Um, hi, Constance."

Constance leaned on the desk. "You fat bitch!"

Tonya's eyes were the size of fifty cent pieces. "I beg..."

"Oh, bitch, you will beg! Skimming money? Don't I pay you enough!?"

Tonya shrank back in her chair. "I don't... how did you know?"

Constance pointed at her. "Silence. Don't move. Just breathe. Oh, I will deal with you later."

"Constance? You okay?" Rhonda asked.

"Oh, she's fine," the amazon said. "She's just reading your minds. Tonya here had a big secret."

"Say what?" Rhonda whispered.

The amazon smiled. "No worries. You're not in trouble. All your evil deeds are... well, the acceptable kind from Constance's point of view."

The door to the hygiene area opened and Allison came through. She locked eyes with Constance.

And burst into tears.

She threw herself around Constance's neck and shook.

Constance smiled and stroked her short black hair. "I knew it. I just knew it."

12