All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 06'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Here we go!

This is what I wanted to read, the taking over of Constance's operation and people. Very happy that Allison turned out to be in love with her, now I'd like to have Stephanie freed and turned into Rhonda's lovely mindless slave.

Oh and I also enjoyed very much Lisa's approach to mind control, very much looking forward to her relationship with Mary (kinda hope it's only with her and not with Jason too)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

I didn't know women could be in the professional caste. But then again it seems they are going rouge here.

Why to I get the feeling that Rhonda and Demona are about to be an item.

Tonya at an O Cup, dear lord. I had to go to boobpedia to figure out how fucking big that is. Will she even be able to get through doorways with those knockers? Or will her ass serve as a counterweight.

As to Jason and Lisa, honestly I think a spin off series will be good for them. But its likely Lisa going too much woman for the dad. The mom is most likely going to be the first true family on family sex we seen in the Transformations series.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Loved it all... almost.

I think the only thing I didn't like about this chapter was Edward's fate. I love it when really bad guys get screwed. But in this case, I would have liked to see him turned into a street whore and forced to hook as payback. I get the whole "Church has a standard" thing, but in this particular case with the gang being cowboy (as Demona put it) might have been a better fate (just my $.02).

In regards to Lisa, I like where you're taking her. I'm really interested in seeing what is going to come up in her path that will flex, bend, or break her moral compass. I could see her being tossed into the white witches deep end and forced to sink or swim only to find out that Sugar and or Gwen have been watching over her all the time. You did write that Lisa was an church sanctioned experiment. But I'm loving the ride as it is and look forward to you posting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue very good story.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Professional caste

Yes, men and women can both be professional caste. It depends on the profession and whether the church values it. Doctors are almost always put into professional caste. Technically, Demona is professional caste - only she's bound to Ray for a reason you'll learn later.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hi, troll

Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that. It's really difficult to understand why you keep trolling us, and yet you keep reading? And, we keep deleting your comments. If you don't like non-consensual MC, then why read it? You must get something out of your little tantrums, so feel free to continue your little tirades, and we'll keep deleting them. Of course, what you really want is what we're giving you right here : acknowledgement. Consider this a freebie - you'll get no further validation from us, just a chuckle and a delete.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Why kill Edward?

As our troll so eloquently points out : it's very hypocritical of our characters to kill Edward when they are just as bad - which is 100% true. The mistake troll makes is in believing we didn't mean for that to be the case. Their callous rationalization isn't meant to seem plausible to the reader, it's meant to be horrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jason's family

I like the way you are slowly changing Lisa. Lisa didn't transform to a full blow white witch, and you are slowly stripping away her morals. Also expecting more from Jason's family. I totally support the fate of Edward, some of them need to be eleminated when the Church takes over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Demona

When are we ever going to learn her story? Every chapter with her has me more curious. Is it posted somewhere i didnt see??

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Demona

We're going to try to tell Demona's story soon. The plot is all outlined, but we just haven't gotten around to it. This story will also explain about her aunt, Demonica, and Level 9.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

The next chapter is in the queue.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Wonder how Constance is going to work out, and Lisa, Jason and Mary?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...