Transformations - Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Allison stood in position one: feet shoulder width apart, back arched, breasts thrust out, hands behind her head, eyes on the floor.

Constance walked around her. "You love me."

"No, I love my husband."

"Stop lying."

A single tear rolled down Allison's cheek. "I love you."

Constance untied the bottom of Allison's scrubs. They slid down and pooled at her feet.

She was wearing her chastity. The lock was undone, but she had wired them closed with a paper clip.

"My good girl."

Allison nodded. "Yes, doctor."

Constance undid the paper clip and slid the rubber panties down.

She sat down on an office chair and patted her lap. "Take off your top and come here."

Allison Pulled it over her head, exposing her luscious fake tits.

She walked to Constance, one foot in front of the other.

"How do you want me, doctor?"

Constance smiled. "Lean across my lap."

"Yes, doctor." She laid down with her flat tummy on Constance's thighs, her buttocks raised.

Constance caressed her ass, delighting at the shiver that went through Allison's body when her fingers touched her. She traced the round base of the butt plug. She tugged it gently and Allison cooed.

"When did you fall in love with me?"

"Please, don't..."

Slap! Constance spanked her bare ass cheek. "There have been a lot of changes in me, Allison. Not just the boobs. I can read your mind, make you think anything I want."

"What!?"

Constance sent a barrage of images from the day into Allison's mind.

"Aiggh!" Allison cried. "How did you..."

"No questions. Just know that I can make you do anything I want, Allison. I can turn you into a brainless bimbo if I want. Do you believe me?"

"Yes, doctor."

Constance smiled. Allison believed her. "Do you want to be a mindless slave to me, Allison?"

"No! Please, I don't..."

Constance almost laughed. For the most part, her dear Allison was telling the truth.

But, part of her was getting wet thinking about being a mindless sex toy.

However, that was not, and had never been, what Constance wanted.

She caressed the small of Allison's back. "Of course, you don't. But, that is exactly what I will do to you unless you tell me the truth. When did you fall in love with me?"

Allison sighed and her body relaxed. "When you gave me the molly and set me up on the date."

"What!? You knew I gave you molly?"

"Yes, doctor. I just went with it. I was so excited. You were turning me into a slut. I always had these feelings. I wanted to be what you wanted me to be." Allison sobbed.

"And, you fell in love with me?"

"Yes, doctor. I did! I never came so hard and so much. And, then when you..." Her body shook. "When you took possession of me? I've never been the same. I love you, Constance... doctor... I love you, doctor."

She slid Allison onto her knees and kissed her gently.

Tears fell from Allison's big eyes and Constance kissed them away. "I love you, Allison."

Allison smiled and leaned down. She kissed Constance's thighs, her tears dripping.

Constance stroked Allison's hair and spread her legs.

Allison moaned and began licking Constance's wet pussy.

"Mmm, yes. Things are going to be different, Allison. You have to leave him. Tonight."

"Yes, doctor, I will. I'll never let him touch me again." She looked up from Constance's crotch and sobbed. "We didn't know what happened to you. Oh, Constance, if you hadn't come back, I would have died. Don't leave me again, please!" She sucked with renewed vigor.

Constance stroked her hair. Everything was coming together.

***

"I didn't do nothin'." Tonya, the receptionist, said as she trembled. She sat at the conference room table between Edward and Rhonda.

On the opposite side of the table, the goth woman and the amazon sat smiling. The muscle man and the girl in the hoodie stood behind them.

The nun sat at the far end of the table.

"What is this about?" Edward asked.

"Patience," the amazon said. "This is Constance's meeting. She'll be here soon, I'm sure."

"Who the hell are you?" Rhonda asked.

The amazon grinned. "My name is Sugar Tits."

Rhonda burst out laughing. "What the fuck!?"

Sugar Tits shrugged. "You can call me Sugar for short. To my right is Dr. Demona."

The goth winked.

Edward stared at Demona. "Is that first name or last?"

"Both," Demona said.

"Behind me is Ray. And, the lovely lady to his right is Rita."

Rita pulled back her hoodie.

"Fuck me," Rhonda whispered. The girl had pink plastic skin with gaps beside her lips. She was a living doll.

Rita smiled.

The nun spoke. "My name is Sister Asmodea."

"What the fuck does the Catholic Church have to do with this?" Edward asked.

"Not a thing, dear," Asmodea said. "Not a thing."

The conference room door opened and Constance stepped in wearing her tight, white dress.

"Holy shit," Rhonda whispered.

Constance was holding a leash. The other end was attached to a black leather collar around Allison's neck.

The tall brunette took mincing steps in high, black heels.

Other than her chastity and heels, she was naked.

She breathed heavily and held her hands behind her head. She kept her eyes on the floor.

Rhonda shook her head. "Could somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on?"

***

"So, we work for them now?" Rhonda nodded toward Sugar.

"No," Constance said. "You work for me. I work for them." She sat at the head of the table.

Allison knelt obediently by her chair.

"Constance is correct," Sugar said. "She will be your mistress. That is, if the Church agrees to take you in."

"What? We have to interview for our own jobs or something?" Edward asked.

"Something like that," Sugar said. "Constance? Rhonda first?"

"Yes, Sugar."

Rhonda looked from one of them to the other. "First for what?"

"Don't panic, babe," Demona said. "They won't hurt you."

Rhonda glared at her. "I ain't your babe, bitch."

Demona smiled. "I ain't your bitch, butch."

Rhonda started to say something else to the wisecracking doctor, but a loud buzzing filled her head. Her memories swept past. Her childhood, young adulthood, prison - everything she had ever been ashamed of, every time she had hurt someone.

It stopped.

Constance and Sugar shuddered.

Sugar patted Demona's hand and nodded.

"Congrats, bitchy. You passed."

"Passed? Passed what?"

"We had to know what kind of person you are," Sugar said. "We're going to make you professional caste..."

"With a twist," Demona added. "You're going to be a Nurse Slut - kind of fits your personality." She winked.

"A Nurse... what?"

Sugar held up her hand. "You'll love it, I promise. Edward next."

Sugar and Constance closed their eyes.

Edward's body seized.

An instant later, Constance screamed.

Sugar gasped. She gripped the table so hard the wood splintered and broke.

Constance opened her eyes. "Edward, why? They did nothing to you!"

"Whores. They were all whores," Edward hissed.

Sugar got up and wrapped her arms around Constance. "Don't look. Just close your eyes." She turned and looked at Rita. "Make it quick."

Rhonda screamed as Rita leaped across the table. She slid across on her knees.

Edward screamed.

Rita slapped a hand on either side of his face and twisted.

Edward's head was twisted backward with a sickening snap.

Rhonda screamed and Tonya passed out.

Sugar held Constance as she cried.

***

They all stood in the waiting room, except for Ray and Rita. The sun had set hours before.

Ray and Rita were still in the conference room making Edward fit into a suitcase. Occasionally, those in the waiting room could hear bones snapping.

"Eight women," Demona said.

Sugar nodded. She still held Constance's hand as she lay on a couch cradled in Allison's arms.

Constance didn't speak above a whisper. "I should have known. I knew he was violent, but I thought it was all fantasy."

Sugar rubbed her hand. "You couldn't have known. Not until you had your powers."

"Christ," Rhonda said as she wrung her hands. "We were right here in the office with a serial killer this whole time. What made him do that?"

"He hated women," Constance said. "I knew that... God, I even helped him take out his frustrations..."

"Which may have kept him from killing more. You saw, the last woman he killed was five years ago," Sugar said.

Constance nodded. "Before he came here."

Rhonda shook her head. "Couldn't ya have done one of those mind fuck things to him? Just erased the killer part of him?"

Demona smiled. "Yeah, they could have, butch. But, that isn't the way it works."

"Murderers are eliminated," Sister Asmodea said. "People who commit such crimes cannot be allowed in the New Order."

"Yeah, well, in case you didn't notice, scary robot girl just committed murder," Rhonda said.

"Executed. There's a difference," Sugar said.

"Not from where I'm standing."

The conference door room opened.

Ray walked out carrying the suitcase. "We'll take him down to the East River and get rid of him."

Rita was behind him. "I shattered his teeth, destroyed his face, and burned off his fingerprints. He has no tattoos, so it should be impossible to identify him."

"Jesus," Rhonda whispered.

Sugar nodded. "His DNA must not be on file, or the police would have caught him long ago. Good work."

Rhonda frowned. "I'm out of here. I didn't sign on for any of this, Constance."

"It's okay," Constance said.

"Are you sure?" Sugar said.

"Yeah, I am," Rhonda said. She turned to leave.

"Coward," Demona said as she looked at her nails from a waiting room chair.

"Excuse me?" Rhonda said. She stood over Demona and clenched her fists.

"You heard me," Demona said. "You're a coward. What would you have done about Edward? Let him go? Called the cops? We couldn't do either, and you damned well know it. The only thing we could do was put him down, just like we did. You think you have the moral high ground or some shit? You?! You let them sell that girl Stephanie to a pimp and didn't raise a finger."

Rhonda drew back to hit her.

Demona didn't flinch.

"Put the fist down, Rhonda," Rita the Bimbot said. "Or, I'll shove mine so far up your ass I'll turn you into a hand puppet."

Rhonda turned and stared in horror at the robot girl.

Rita smiled, her glass eyes twinkling, as she made puppet motions with her right hand.

"Stop, everyone, please," Sugar said. "No one is going to hurt anyone else. There has been enough bloodshed. Rhonda, please stay. You've seen us at our worst, and I'm sorry about that. But, if you'll stay for just a few hours more, I will show you our best."

***

"Okay, butch, strip," Demona said.

"Would you stop calling me butch," Rhonda growled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just... you remind me of somebody." Demona was drawing syringes of multi-colored liquid. "I used to call her Butch. It was an inside joke."

They were in one of the oral surgery rooms.

Rhonda took off her scrubs. She was wearing a black thong and a black lace bra.

Demona turned around. "Damn! Growl for me, ya cougar. I fucking love those tatts!"

"Are you always like this?"

"Mostly. Bra goes too."

"Not the bra," Rhonda whispered.

"Hey, come on. I need to see what I'm working with."

Rhonda sighed and unhooked her bra.

Her girls went south, nipples even with her crotch. "Like fuckin' taffy."

"Gravity sucks, huh?" She reached out and caressed Rhonda's breasts.

"Hey, cut it out."

"I know you're bi. Constance was very detailed in your biography. And, let's face it, butch, I'm hot as fuck - damn, I keep calling you that. Lena didn't like it at first either." She pointed at the dentist chair. "Park it."

"Lena?" Rhonda asked as she sat down in the chair. The leather was warm against her bare skin. Her breasts fell to either side, heightening the embarrassment of the situation.

"Yeah. My wife." Demona said as she surveyed Rhonda's body. "DDs. How big do you want to go?"

"Huh? You told me you were just going to firm me up..."

"Butch, I can strap a set of Gs on you with no problem... goddamn it, I keep calling you that."

"Gs!? I'll look..."

"Fucking amazing."

"Really? You think so?"

"Gs, firm and high? Goddamn right. I'd do ya."

Rhonda laughed. She was beginning to like the mouthy doctor. "What would your wife say?"

Demona stopped in mid step. "She... isn't with me any more."

"Aww, geez, I'm sorry. You just talk about her like you two are still together. You stay friends?"

"No. She's dead," Demona said. She turned around and held up a syringe. "It will only take two CCs to get you to G. Wanna go for it?"

Rhonda just stared at her. "I'm sorry."

Demona smiled with tears in her eyes. "Ancient history, butch. You want the zeppelins or not?"

***

Constance walked into the surgery room to find Demona on her knees with Rhonda standing over her, legs spread. "Doctor!" Constance laughed. "What are you doing to my nurse?"

"Fuck!" Rhonda groaned. "You never told me... I would be this fuckin' horny!"

Demona looked up from Rhonda's crotch and winked.

Rhonda was a knock-out. High firm G cups above a narrow waist and a thick, athletic ass. Her thighs were strong and hard.

She had her fingers wrapped in Demona's hair and seemed to be attempting to use the doctor's entire head for a dildo.

Demona pulled away. "Come on, Butch." She led Rhonda back to the dentist chair.

Rhonda whined. "Please, Demona. I need you." She looked hungrily at Constance. "Both of you. Come on."

Demona opened her medical bag. "Here." She handed Rhonda an Hitachi Wand vibrator.

Rhonda's eyes lit up and she flicked it on high, pressing it to her clit. "Ooo, God, fuck yes!"

"Does this happen often?" Constance asked.

"She's a little extreme. I think she had a high drive to begin with. The slutifier put her over the edge."

"The big guy?" Rhonda groaned as she rubbed the head of the vibrator back and forth over her clit. "I'll bet he's huge, isn't he? I want him."

Demona slipped two fingers into her pussy. "And, here I thought I had you converted. Oh, well, the pretty ones are always straight."

"Bi! I'm bi!" Rhonda cried.

She went rigid and screamed.

She squirted and Demona finger fucked her hard, paused to allow her to gush, and then resumed until the squirting stopped.

Rhonda went limp and passed out.

"Is she going to be okay?" Constance laughed.

"Sure. She just needs to adjust."

Constance rubbed her hair. "You left it salt and pepper."

"Absolutely, she's fucking hot with those streaks of gray."

"You give her ambrosia?"

"No, we need to talk about that. I can give her straight professional ambrosia. She'll get the immortality and the immunity to all diseases, but she won't be bound to anyone. Or, I can have Rita mix up a special batch of ambrosia mixed with your DNA. She'll be bound to you, the same way you're bound to Ray."

"The Church would let us do that?"

"Fuck the Church. We're cowboys on this trip. You want it?"

Constance leaned over and kissed Rhonda's hair. "No, she's her own person. That's one of the things I love about her."

Rhonda opened her eyes. "Yes. I want to be bound to Constance. Forever." She smiled and nodded.

Constance teared up.

"I owe you my life. And, now I owe you immortality. I'm yours, Constance. Always will be."

Constance wiped at her cheeks. "How do you take my DNA?"

***

Rhonda stared lovingly at Constance. A drop of her blood in the ambrosia was all it took.

Sugar smiled and wondered if the nurse even needed the DNA tainted ambrosia.

Tonya, on the other hand...

The fat blonde was sitting naked on the same dentist chair where Rhonda had been made into a nurse goddess.

Rhonda had changed into her biker outfit, though the leather vest looked ridiculous trying to corral her new girls.

Demona winked at her. "You know, Butch, there is a regulation uniform for nurse sluts: white rubber mini-dress, white rubber thigh boots with a red stripe down the back."

"That sounds fucking embarrassing," Rhonda grumbled.

"I think you'll look hot," Demona said with a wink. She looked at Constance. "What am I doing with our little blonde here?"

Constance frowned down at the cowering woman. "We should do something super nasty. Stealing from me? Tonya! I paid you better than any receptionist in town."

"Sorry! I'm so sorry, Constance. I just... so much money was coming in, I just thought you wouldn't notice a little bit missing. Please. Don't hurt me."

Sugar smiled. This was a good test of Constance's dark side. She needed unconditional love for her brothers and sisters in the castes, but she needed to think of normals as nothing more than potential converts.

Constance sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you. But, you must be punished."

"Want me to make her so fat she can't walk? Give her four tits? Pussy for a mouth?" Demona asked with a grin.

Constance looked disturbed. "You can do that?"

Tonya sobbed.

"Don't know," Demona giggled. "But I would have fun trying."

Tonya whimpered.

Constance looked at Sugar with a questioning look.

Sugar shrugged. "Your decision. For the record, she usually succeeds at whatever she tries."

Constance crouched down beside Tonya. "Are you truly sorry, Tonya?"

"Yes, oh yes, Constance. Please. I'll do anything."

Constance rubbed her honey blonde hair. "Yes, you will." She looked up at Demona. "How big can we make her tits?"

"Hmm, big as you want." Demona grabbed Tonya's floppy left breast. "I mean she's got nearly a J cup from all the fat. I could go as high as an L cup without dumbing her down."

Tonya's eyes grew big.

"No, not big enough. Can you make her an O and still make her able to do her job?"

Demona laughed. "Fuck... Usually don't make them that big. I mean, I'll have to do some major back muscle work. But, yeah, I can make her an O cup sexretary slut. Trim her down nice and firm, tighten that ass, give her a few inches more height. She'll still be able to do the receptionist gig."

Constance caressed Tonya's cheek. "Don't leave her too smart. I love the idea of having a bubble headed blonde sexretary."

Tonya swallowed hard.

Demona held up a huge needle with what looked like two pints of liquid in it. "Ooo, sweetie, this is gonna hurt like fuck. Wages of sin, babe. Payback is a bitch."

***

12