Transformations - Rose Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Jody and repeated the action. "Fuck! Goddamn..."

Constance walked in. "We're back. Oh, you have the twins."

Demona held up the tablet. "You ever think about playing the lottery, Doc?"

"Seriously?" She took the tablet.

"Six healthy embryos in Jenna, eight in Jody."

Constance rolled her eyes. "Honest to fuck, I had no idea that would actually work."

"How much fertility meds did you have these bitches on?"

"Massive," Constance said and rolled her eyes. "What do we do? Abort them?"

"Nope. Church won't allow it - no exceptions on this. They want all embryos salvaged and put in cold storage. The rationale is that sometime in the far future, we might want to increase the population. That's why we preserve one ovary in every woman we process."

Sugar came in. "What's the verdict?"

"Fourteen healthy bambinos between them," Demona said. "I can't harvest them here. We have to take them back to Stallion's."

"Unless we want to experiment," Sugar said with a smile.

"Uh, oh, what's your plan, Sugar?" Demona asked.

Sugar came in and stood behind the chairs with the sleeping girls. "They are absolutely identical. I can't tell them apart."

"Dumb as fuck, too," Demona said.

"Good. Nobody will miss them - not much anyway. I'll have Rita and Ray fake their disappearance - maybe float their car down the Hudson."

"What do you have in mind?" Constance asked.

"The merge."

"Wow. That's hardcore," Demona said. "Two preggo merged whores - that's an experiment the Church will diddle themselves over."

Constance looked confused. "The merge?"

Sugar smiled. She laid her hands on the sides of the girls' faces. "Identical twins were supposed to be a single person. Nature's cruel to separate them like that."

Constance's eyes widened.

"Poor little Jenna and Jody, let's fix that," Sugar said. She closed her eyes.

A moment later, Jenna and Jody's eyes snapped open.

Sugar smiled. "There you are. My sleepy girls."

Constance watched as the girls began to breathe deeply.

Jenna held her breath, and then breathed in sync with her sister, their chests rising and falling in unison.

Demona put her fingers on both girl's necks. "Heartbeat is synchronizing."

"Holy shit," Constance whispered.

"It only works on identical twins," Sugar breathed. "You can't merge two people at random. Believe me. They've tried."

"They say Morpheus once cloned a woman and then physically joined the original and clone together," Demona whispered. "Made one woman with four breasts, two hearts. Way beyond what we can do."

"We only join the minds. Two bodies one mind," Sugar whispered. "Tell me, girls, what are your names?"

"Jenna."

"Jody."

"No, try again," Sugar said. Her brow furrowed in concentration.

The girls breathed faster.

Jenna whined. "No... stop..."

"Jenna, I'm scared," Jody cried.

"Shh, now, now," Sugar whispered.

The girl's faces relaxed.

"Once more. What are your names?" Sugar asked.

"Jenna Jody," they said in unison.

"Again."

"JennaJody." The girls reached out and took each other's hand.

"Again."

"Jennajody."

"Again."

"Jenny. Jenny. Jenny," they repeated to themselves. They even blinked in unison.

Sugar stepped back and exhaled. "There we are. Ladies, meet Jenny."

The girls looked up at Constance and smiled. "Hello," they said in stereo.

"Oh, shit," Constance whispered.

Sugar closed her eyes again.

The girls trembled, their eyes twitching.

"You're reprogramming them?" Constance asked.

"Her. Reprogramming her," Sugar whispered.

"There's only one now," Demona said. "Just Jenny. The other personalities were disposed of."

Sugar opened her eyes. "Jenny, give Constance a demonstration.

The blondes rose from their seats and wrapped their arms around Constance. One Jenny drew her into a kiss while the other began removing her dress.

"Mmm," Constance groaned as Jenny One slid her tongue down her throat.

Her clothes were gone, and then Jenny One suckled her left breast as Jenny Two took her place at Constance's lips.

Jenny One slid her finger into Constance's overflowing pussy as Jenny Two reached around behind her and found her anus.

Constance's eyes opened wide as the Jennys double finger fucked her.

"Imagine what it is like for them," Sugar whispered. "One woman with two mouths, four hands, four breasts, two pussies. One mind controlling two different bodies."

Jenny Two slid down and took possession of her other nipple.

Both Jennys eased a second finger into her pussy and ass at the same time.

Constance moaned and shook under their gentle touch. "God, Sugar. They're amazing."

"Relax. Let them please you. It's what they live for now," Sugar said. She slid her own fingers down and lifted her own skirt, fingering her wet pussy. "We'll let them go almost to term with their pregnancy before we induce. Pregnant whores are quite sought after in some circles. We might leave them perpetually pregnant if they're very popular with the fetish crowd." Sugar bit her lower lip.

"Oh, fuck," Constance whispered.

The Jennys added a third finger each, and a moment later Constance gushed and screamed in ecstasy.

***

At the motel, Brianna stared intently as Mitch, now known only as Mr. Muscles climbed onto the bed and got on all fours.

Stella stood behind him adjusting the strap-on she now wore on her hips. The rubber dildo was easily a foot long.

Mr. Muscle's cum dripped from Stella's gaping boy pussy as she pulled the straps tight. She jacked her rubber dick with a hand coated in lube.

Mama Jugs set her cellphone aside long enough to squeeze a healthy amount of the same lube directly onto Mr. Muscles's asshole. She eased two fingers up his ass, pushing the thick lube in deep.

Mr. Muscles groaned and flexed the strong, defined muscles in his ass. "Fuck, feels good, Mama Jugs."

"That big girl dick is gonna feel even better, stud," Mama Jugs laughed. She picked up her cell and began filming again. "Don't you take it easy on Muscles, Stella. His johns ain't gonna be gentle with that tight ass."

Stella giggled. "Don't you worry, Mama Jugs. I'll fuck him real good!" She rubbed the pink rubber cock up and down on his greased butt hole.

Lisa kissed Brianna's cheek, startling her. "If you promise to be a good girl, I'll let you use your arm so you can play with your pussy. Do you promise?"

"Let me go," Brianna whimpered.

"Never. I'll never let you go, Brianna. I'm going to do naughty things to you," Lisa whispered in her ear. "Now do you want to be able to play with yourself or not?"

"No!"

"Suit yourself," Lisa said.

Brianna stared at Lisa as Stella rocked her hips forward. Mr. Muscles groaned as his hole stretched tight around the invading cock.

"Feels... good!" He moaned and pushed back against Stella.

She rubbed the small of his muscled back. "Good boy. Take some more..."

His ass opened and half the cock slid into him.

Brianna swallowed. "Why are you doing this?"

Lisa just smiled, watching Stella take Mr. Muscles's virginity with the pink rubber cock. "Because I can. Because the witches fucked my mind, and then I fucked Jason, and that led me to fuck Mary, and that led me to want to fuck up Stan, so I had to fuck up Mr. Muscles there to make Stella, which inevitably led to the mess I'm going to make of you. It's chaos and fucking chance. But, it all boils down to my being horny and being fucking evil, and I just can't fucking control it."

Brianna stared in horror. "You don't have to do anything to me. I'll leave. I won't say a word. Mitch doesn't mean anything to me."

Lisa giggled as Stella slid all the way into Mr. Muscles's rectum. The muscle stud was panting like a bitch in heat.

"I'm not going to let you go, Brianna. It's like a hunger in me. I just... have to turn you into a bimbo slut." She stroked Brianna's long blonde hair. "But, don't worry: I'll make you love it. You'll be so happy, Brianna. No matter what fucked up kinky shit I do to you? I'll make you love it!"

Brianna whimpered.

"God! Oh, fuck! What's happening?" Mr. Muscles cried. His dick was throbbing, and, with each thrust in his ass pussy, a spurt of cum shot onto the sheets below.

Mama Jugs laughed. "Sissygasm, stud. She's pounding your prostate."

Lisa frowned and looked at Jason who was still diddling Belynda. "How the fuck does she know about prostate orgasms?"

Jason shrugged. "Not from my programming. I've never heard of them. Bitch must have been reading more than the Bible."

Mama Jugs ran a finger through the puddle of cum on the bedsheets. She licked her finger. "Fuck... I got to get in on this." She dropped the phone on the mattress and climbed onto the bed. She sat her fat ass on the headboard and spread her thighs. She grabbed Mr. Muscles by his wavy blond hair and pulled him into her cunt. "Eat it, pussy boy!"

Mr. Muscles slurped her gash as Stella fucked him faster.

Lisa bit her lower lip and rubbed her pussy through the soaked jeans. "Jason, Belynda... help me. We're going to do something wicked with Brianna."

Brianna screamed as Lisa forced her to the floor.

"Stop fighting," Lisa growled. Her gray eyes seemed to glow in the darkened room.

Brianna went silent and looked up at the witch with frightened eyes.

Lisa settled her weight on Brianna. She was breathing heavily and she breathed in Brianna's perfumed scent. "Feels so good to give in to this. Let the evil flow through me. God. So good." She pushed her knee between Brianna's legs, and the woman reluctantly spread her thighs.

Lisa yanked her skirt up to her waist and bunched it under her hips.

Brianna was wearing a black garter belt and stockings with matching black lace panties.

Lisa slid down her body and breathed in the aroma at the woman's crotch. "You smell so good." She slid back up and tore Brianna's blouse open. The buttons rolled across the carpet.

Brianna was wearing a matching black lace bra.

Lisa grabbed Brianna's big tits and squeezed. They were small in comparison to her own huge boobs. "Fake. I'll bet these cost your husband a fortune, didn't they?"

Tears were flowing from Brianna's eyes as the witch squeezed and twisted.

"Answer me!" Lisa growled.

"Yes! The best plastic surgeon in Manhattan did them! Please don't hurt me!" Brianna tried to twist away, but she was still mostly paralyzed.

Lisa grabbed Brianna's hands and pressed them against her own breasts. "They just gave me shots, and I grew these, Brianna. Aren't they beautiful? Don't they feel better than yours?"

"Yes!" Brianna whimpered. Anything to make the insane woman stop.

"You want to be like me, Brianna. You want me to change you, twist you."

Brianna felt a stabbing pain behind her eyes.

She blinked and shook her head. The paralysis left her body, but she relaxed instead of fighting.

She's not trying to hurt me, Brianna thought. Why hadn't she seen this before? Lisa was trying to help her!

The realization swept through her as Lisa broke into a slow grin.

"Yes," Brianna whispered. "Yes, I do want to be like you."

Lisa cocked her head to the side. "Of course, you do." She sat up, putting her weight on Brianna's hips.

Brianna's bra unclipped in the front, and Lisa opened it. Brianna's tits wobbled free. Lisa pushed them up on her chest, revealing the scars underneath where the plastic surgeon had put in the implants. "We'll fix these."

Brianna just nodded. Lisa was going to fix her.

And, it was what she wanted.

Lisa ran her fingers through Brianna's long, blonde hair. She laughed. "Extensions. What a stupid slut." She looked back over her shoulder.

Jason and Belynda were watching with rapt attention.

"Belynda, I have clippers. Mary and I picked them up in the adult store. They're in the car. Bring them, please?"

"Of course," Belynda said quickly. She pulled up her tight jeans and buttoned them.

Lisa stared at her.

Belynda staggered a little. She turned. "You were in my mind, beloved?"

Lisa nodded. "Bring your kit."

Belynda grinned. "Si, Lisa. I will bring it."

***

Stephanie woke up in Rhonda's arms. The world seemed... stuffy. Her head felt full of cotton. Though it was hard to think, it was the clearest she had been in days. She was wearing a long t-shirt with The Ramones stenciled on the front.

She was lying on a black leather couch with her head on Rhonda's lap. The nurse had her arms around her, rocking her gently. Stephanie stared up into the older woman's eyes, though now there seemed to be little difference between their ages. "You're younger," Stephanie said.

Rhonda smiled weakly. "It's hard to explain."

"Why did you do this to me?"

Rhonda's eyes filled with tears. "It's just what we do... what we did. I never thought I would have feelings for you."

"You sold me."

Rhonda nodded and wiped a tear away. "That was wrong. And, it was a mistake. I will never let anything hurt you again."

Stephanie pulled her t-shirt up. She wasn't wearing panties. She traced the scars from the tubal ligation. "You're too late."

"I'm so sorry, Stephanie."

"I'm ruined. For life. I can't have children. They made me a whore, addicted me to drugs. How do I go home, Rhonda? How will my family accept me?"

Rhonda shook her head. "Those things were done to you - they were out of your control."

"That's right. You did them to me." She rolled to a sitting position and scooted away from Rhonda. Stephanie drew her legs up and cowered on the opposite end of the couch. "Men used me, Rhonda. I was an object, not a person. A possession. Livestock."

"I know."

"You know? You know?!" She screamed and launched herself from the end of the couch. She tackled Rhonda, pummeling the larger woman with her small fists. "I hate you! Why didn't you just leave me there to die?"

Rhonda took each blow, let each one fall on her body, on her face. She didn't fight back.

The blows came slower, with less power. Stephanie tired and fell against her. "I hate you. I hate you."

Rhonda held her as she cried. "I know."

"Don't be kind to me," she whispered.

"I have to be."

"Why?"

Tears fell from Rhonda's eyes. "Something happened when Tyrell took you away. I realized I was in love with you..."

"Liar!" Stephanie began fighting again.

"No. I'm not." She held the girl till she tired again. "I love you, Stephanie. And, I am so sorry."

Stephanie looked up at her. "I'll never love you."

"I know. But, that doesn't mean I can stop."

Stephanie collapsed on her and cried.

***

Sugar Tits stood outside the door to the nurse's lounge. She listened to Stephanie's fit, reached out with her mind and immersed herself in the women's emotions.

Two women. One in love, one broken beyond repair.

Sugar Tits was a monster. She had done horrible, evil things. Sometimes for her masters, sometimes for herself.

Stephanie was right to hate Rhonda, and Rhonda's love for the girl was pure.

Catch 22. It was a deadlock. Rhonda would suffer alone, and Stephanie would remain broken.

The evil thing to do would be to do nothing. Suffering all around and the devil laughs.

Sugar Tits was a monster, but she was a goddess as well.

She closed her eyes. She reached out and found the broken girl's mind. Here was a future of despair, of loneliness, and eventually of death. Yes, it was all done to her. Yes, it was Rhonda's fault.

Then let Rhonda spend her life making up for it.

She pulled the love radiating from Rhonda's mind and sent it into Stephanie's. Let the warmth fill the empty lonely spaces. Filled the girl with trust.

Sugar Tits smiled and walked away.

***

Rhonda felt Stephanie shiver. The girl stopped crying.

She looked up at Rhonda. "You came for me."

Rhonda blinked. "Yes. I... couldn't leave you there."

"You love me?"

Rhonda searched Stephanie's eyes. The pain was gone. "Yes. I love you, Stephanie."

"You won't let anyone hurt me again? You promise?"

"No, never!" Rhonda began to smile. It was a miracle. Somehow, Stephanie believed her.

She laid her head on Rhonda's breast. "You better not. You just better not."

***

"I don't want you with long hair," Lisa said. "I want it short." She ran the trimmer up the side of Brianna's head the honey blonde hair fell away.

Brianna screamed.

"Scream all you want. Even if the cops show up, I'll just make them leave," Lisa said. "I'll control their minds." She ran the trimmers up again and more hair fell on the carpet beside Brianna's face.

She stopped when the crying woman had short hair on the side and slightly longer on the top.

"Much better, don't you think, Belynda?"

Belynda leaned down. "Si, I like it."

"Hmm, she just doesn't look like a Brianna though, does she?" Lisa asked.

"No, mi amor. That's too fancy a name."

Lisa put her hands on the sides of Brianna's face. "Yeah, I think so. As a matter of fact, I don't like this whole high society bitch thing she has going on."

Brianna looked between the two women in terror. Whatever mind control Lisa had used on her to make her calm earlier had worn off - the witch was a monster. And, she was going to destroy Brianna.

"Yes, I am," Lisa said.

Brianna gasped. The witch had read her mind again.

"I'm going to make you better. To start, let's forget that stupid name of yours." Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head.

Brianna cried out in terror as something lanced through her brain.

And, suddenly she couldn't remember her own name! "Who... who am I?"

Lisa opened her eyes and smiled. "You mean you can't remember?"

"Oh, God! What have you done to me?"

Belynda laughed. "She seriously can't remember her own fucking name?"

"Completely erased. Hard to believe how terrifying that can be, but it is, isn't it... B..."

"Tell me! Tell me my name, please!" Brianna pleaded.

"Cum Slut," Lisa said with a sly smile.

She blinked and shook her head.

"Oh, yes, your name is Cum Slut."

She began to cry. "No, it can't be. Stop it."

Lisa closed her eyes.

The woman once named Brianna shivered and convulsed.

Lisa smiled. "Poor little Cum Slut. Thirty years old. A lifetime of memories. I can see them all. You've had such a privileged life, haven't you?"

The woman began to foam at the mouth.

"Here, let's erase the last ten years..."

She screamed out loud.

"I know. Transformation is pain. But, I'm making you into a beautiful butterfly. See, it's not so bad, Cum Slut. Yes, I'm erasing your memories, but I'm giving you new ones. And, I'm not erasing the important things. If I wanted, I could make you forget how to walk or talk. But, I'm not doing that."

Another violent seizure and the woman passed out.

Lisa sat up and gently pulled the woman's panties down. She tossed them aside, leaving her lying on the floor wearing nothing but stockings and a garter belt.

Lisa looked up at Belynda. "You brought your kit?"

"Si, Lisa, but I am not very good."

"Nonsense, your tattoos are beautiful - you did them yourself didn't you?"

"Yes, Lisa," Belynda sighed. She opened her bag and pulled out her tattoo machine and her ink. "Except for my black widow spider. A professional did that one."

"Just black. I don't want any pretty tattoos - nothing colorful."

Belynda plugged in the machine and sat cross legged on the floor. She adjusted the needle and poured her first container of ink.

***

Rhonda paced in the dentist's office waiting room. The day's patients were gone and the door was locked.

Tonya, the bimbo sexretary, was finishing her filing and sucking on a pink lollipop behind the counter.