Transformations - Rose Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya teetered and wobbled on the stiletto heels. She seemed to be all ass, tits, and legs. She was bending and stretching constantly, giving views of breathtaking cleavage and flashing her crotch in the micro business skirt.

Ray sat in the waiting room and watched her with a smile on his face.

Rita thumbed through a magazine beside him. "Oh, just fuck her for fuck's sake."

"In a minute, right now I'm enjoying the show."

As if on cue, Tonya dropped her pen and bent, showing full beaver to the waiting room.

Rita sighed. "Really? Why do sexretaries always do that shit? Any minute she's going to climb a stepladder to water a plant or something."

"Seduction. They're programmed to do that. Turns guys on."

"Men are simpletons," Rita said.

"Yes, we are." He leaned to the side as Tonya bent over again to adjust her stocking. "Beautiful."

"Fuck her, or I will."

Ray stood up. "Tonya, honey? Ready for some dick-tation?"

Tonya turned and giggled. She slid her pen in and out of her full red lips. "Yes, Mr. Ray."

Ray walked around the counter and unzipped.

The sexretary sat down in her chair and pulled his long cock out of his pants. "Mmm, I love taking dick-tation from you, Mr. Ray." She sucked the thick head of his cock into her mouth and slid him back into her throat.

He wrapped his hand in her blonde hair and guided her.

"God, what is taking so long?" Rhonda asked.

Rita didn't look up. "Demona is a perfectionist. Plus, Constance and Sugar are taking extra special care with her."

Rhonda sighed. "Why did I agree to this? She's been through enough."

"There won't be any pain," Rita said.

The door to the examining rooms opened.

Rhonda looked up anxiously, but then returned to pacing as she saw it was only Asmodea.

The nun was wearing a black raincoat over her rubber outfit.

Rita smiled. "You look hot."

Asmodea blushed. "Well, I haven't been out in a long time. Even if he is a swine."

Behind the counter, Ray picked up Tonya and leaned her over the desk. He placed his long cock against her wet entrance and thrust forward.

"Oh! Mr. Ray! Fuck, that's huge!"

"Sweetheart, I don't have half of it in you," Ray groaned.

She popped her lollipop back in her mouth and winked at Asmodea. "I love taking dick-tation."

Rita rolled her eyes. "Why does he like the dumb ones so much?"

"Aww, she's cute," Asmodea said.

A long black limousine pulled up outside.

Asmodea stared out the door. "My ride is here."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Rita said.

"Rita, you literally fucking kill people."

Rita looked deep in thought. "True. Don't do anything I would do then."

Asmodea looked out at the car and shook her head. "I may need to break his neck before the night is over." She unlocked the door and stepped out.

Rhonda wrung her hands. "That's it, I'm going back there. They might need my help."

Rita took her hand. "No, they don't. Let them do their jobs." She stood up and unbuttoned Rhonda's jeans.

"What are you doing?"

She slid the jeans down the nurse's long legs. "My job. One of them anyway." She guided Rhonda back into a chair. Rita removed the woman's boots and pulled the jeans off. "Spread."

Rhonda scoffed. "Look, thanks, but I don't need..."

"Yes, you do," Rita said. She pushed Rhonda's thighs apart.

Rhonda sighed. "Look, I'm really not in the mood."

Rita held up her left index finger. "You will be." The digit began to vibrate. She lowered it to Rhonda's crotch.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! What the hell?!" Rhonda threw her head back.

Rita smiled a crooked smile.

"Oh! Goddamn what the fuck?!"

Across the room, Tonya stopped moaning and began to giggle. "Looks like Rhonda is takin' dick-tation too!"

"Quiet, slut," Ray growled and fucked her harder.

The sexretary's eyes rolled back in her head and she returned to moaning.

Rhonda was close to cumming when Rita abruptly stopped.

"Aiggh! No! Don't stop, Rita. Please!"

"Relax," Rita said. "Let me drive."

Rhonda ground her hips trying to reach Rita's wonderful finger, but the robot stayed just beyond her reach.

"Shh, let me, Rhonda."

Rhonda was breathing hard. She looked into the robot's doll eyes and nodded.

Rita started again, laying her buzzing index finger on Rhonda's clit.

The woman gritted her teeth. Her eyes snapped open as Rita slid a second finger inside her pussy.

Rita stared into her eyes.

The finger in her cunt stroked her g-spot, and then it too began to vibrate.

"God! God! Oh, fuck!"

Rita smiled. Her little finger hooked around and slid into Rhonda's ass. The fingertip inflated, became a butt plug.

Rhonda cried out.

The butt plug finger began to vibrate.

"Aiggh! Can't take... too much..." And, then she came, her body going stiff as the vibrations went insane, starting and stopping, becoming intense and then soft.

Her juices squirted onto the floor as her body clenched and shook.

The fingers slowly withdrew, and Rhonda sank into the chair.

Rita stood up and sat in the chair beside her. She picked up her magazine and continued where she left off. "You're welcome."

***

Cum Slut had a dream. She dreamed she was some rich bitch living in a motherfucking mansion. Maybe someday when she reeled in some sugar daddy.

Or, maybe when she started doing porn.

She woke up wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and stilettos.

She stretched and fingered her cunt. It was wet, but when she tasted her fingers, there wasn't any cum on them.

That witch Lisa was smiling down at her. She was hot, and so was the Mexican broad beside her.

"Did I pass out or something?"

"No, you just fell asleep while Belynda was doing your ink," Lisa said.

Cum Slut rolled onto her knees.

Fuck, was she sore! She stood up.

The tranny chick was pegging Mr. Muscles while he ate out Mama Jugs. That looked like fun.

Muscles was leaking all over the bed, and she wanted to lap up that spunk.

"Well, what do you think?" Lisa asked.

She looked in the mirror.

She liked her butch haircut, especially with Belynda's hoops in her ears.

Inverted black pentagrams had been tattooed over her nipples. They were red and swollen, but they looked fucking amazing.

An inverted cross was tattooed between her tits - the lines weren't perfect, but it looked hot. She had always been a bit on the goth side.

CUM SLUT was tattooed on her lower stomach below her navel. It burned like hell, but she fucking loved it. Looked metal as fuck.

She turned and checked out her fat ass. A tramp stamp read 'Slut' inscribed inside another inverted pentagram, this one had the numbers 666 inscribed as well.

Words were also tattooed on the back of her neck. It was hard to read in the mirror, but finally she saw that it said 'Fuck Me HARD!' She smiled and nodded. "Metal as fuck!"

Belynda smiled. "Glad you like them... Cum Slut. You put petroleum jelly on them six times a day till they heal, okay puta? And, I want my fucking hoops back the next time I see you."

"Yeah, thanks!" She looked at the pool of cum on the bedspread. She licked her lips and knelt beside the bed. She cleaned the cum up with her tongue and then sucked Mr. Muscles's cock into her mouth.

Then she reached back and fingered Stella's boy pussy.

"Aren't they a happy looking family?" Lisa asked.

Jason and Belynda laughed.

Cum Slut wasn't sure what was so fucking funny? She wiggled her ass, hoping that stud Jason would get the hint and slip her some dick - either hole would do.

Instead, Lisa slapped her ass hard.

Cum Slut groaned and scooted under Mr. Muscles. She slid her body up, coating her back in wet spunk as she did.

Like I ain't used to that feeling, she giggled to herself.

At least Mr. Muscles was interested. As soon as her cunt was in range, he pushed his hard, leaking cock inside her. She wrapped her legs around him.

She smiled up at him, but he had his tongue sliding in and out of Mama Jugs's gray haired cunt. Cum Slut leaned up and tongued the madam's asshole.

***

Rhonda sat in the waiting room chair. She was still nervous, but Rita had definitely taken the edge off with her skilled finger bang. Rita had returned to her magazine as if nothing had happened.

Behind the reception desk, the balloon tilted Tonya bounced happily on Ray's long meat. She fingered her pussy as he fucked her ass. Her tits bounced up and down like enormous water balloons.

The door opened and Demona stepped in. "Come on, Butch." The doctor smiled at her and held out her hand.

Rhonda jumped to her feet and practically ran to the door. "Is she okay?"

"Physically, she's perfect."

Rhonda stopped as Demona closed the door behind her. "Physically?"

Demona took Rhonda's hands in her own. "Listen, Butch. Tyrell kept her amped on too much molly for too long. She came close to OD'ing a couple of times, I think. There's some brain damage - now, it's not severe, but she's not the girl she was."

"Oh, God..."

She squeezed Rhonda's hands. "Hey. You've got two white witches working on her brain right now - those chicks can rewire a brain better than science ever dreamed. Sometimes, we do good, Rhonda. Sometimes we fix broken things."

Rhonda nodded and wiped away a tear. "It's my fault."

"Yeah, that's the bitch of it all, ain't it? You want to make up for it? Be the thing that makes her want to get up in the morning."

Rhonda smiled and they walked down the hall.

Walking into the surgery room, Rhonda's breath caught in her chest.

Demona was right: Stephanie was perfect physically.

She was lying naked reclined in the dentist's chair.

Her blonde hair was now platinum, with a streak of black the same color as Rhonda's. Her eyes were half open, and they looked to be the color of blue crystal.

Her pert breasts were now, gravity defying G cups - exact replicas of Rhonda's own.

Paired with the girl's skinnier frame and narrower hips, she looked like a Barbie doll come to life.

Her wet, full lips moved as if she were whispering to herself.

On either side of her, Constance and Sugar each held one of her hands, while their free hands massaged the girl's temples.

The white witches' lips moved in unison with Stephanie's, their foreheads beaded with sweat from the effort they were putting in to fix the girl's mind.

There was a smell in the room like ozone - it was as if electricity was arcing through the air. Perhaps it was.

Allison knelt on the floor wearing nothing but her chastity, her hands clasped behind her back, eyes looking up adoringly at Constance.

Demona hugged Rhonda. "Don't ever let Stephanie go, Butch. Not even for a second. Trust me - you get this once. No more."

Constance staggered back and fainted.

Allison jumped up and caught her, guided her to the floor.

Sugar walked around behind Stephanie's chair and put both her hands on the girl's temples.

Constance was gasping for breath. "I can't even... Sugar is moving so fast... I can't keep up." She tried to put her hand back on Stephanie.

Demona caught her hand. "No. It's okay. She's got this."

Sugar smiled and nodded, her lips still moving.

A moment later she stepped back and took her hands away.

Stephanie's lips stopped moving. She blinked. Then she looked at Rhonda and smiled. "What happened?"

Rhonda knelt beside her chair and pulled the girl close. She covered her face with kisses. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I think so. It's like a cloud lifted. I can think again."

Rhonda looked up at Sugar and Constance. "Thank you. Thank you both."

***

Lisa watched her new creation, Cum Slut, slide into the orgy as if she was born to it. All traces of the rich society bitch were gone. All that remained was the wanton slut.

The changes they had made in the four people moaning and fucking on the bed were permanent. She really wanted to feel guilty for it, convinced herself that deep inside she really was upset... but, it seemed hollow. The thrill of perverting far outweighed any lingering morality she had.

She had been much more careful with Mary. She had made her changes temporary. It was hard to explain how she managed to do that. She simply imagined that the changes she made would fade over time. She supposed something in her subconscious knew how to make her imaginings into reality.

It was magic after all... wasn't it? It felt like magic.

She looked around for Mary.

She wasn't in the room.

Lisa walked to the window and looked out.

Mary and Stan's car was gone.

She felt the bottom fall out of her stomach.

Gone. Mary was gone.

She squeezed her eyes shut, tried to reach out with her mind, but she couldn't sense her anywhere. Was there a range limit on her powers? She trembled.

Or, was it simply that Mary was no longer alive?

Behind her, the four victims began to moan louder. Stella came hard, her rubber cock deep in Mr. Muscles's ass. A moment later he groaned and came hard in Cum Slut.

"Goddamn! Goddamn!" Mama Jugs screeched as she rubbed her pussy and ass against Cum Slut and Mr. Muscles's probing tongues. The old woman shook and came.

The four of them collapsed on the bed in a mass.

A few moments later, Mama Jugs rose shaking from the pile. "All right... you sluts get cleaned up. Almost sundown. You bitches are gonna make Mama's money for her tonight."

***