Transformations - Rose Ch. 10

Story Info
Sugar Tits vs. The Mob. Lisa perverts. A revelation.
16.2k words
4.69
23.1k
20

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very long chapter, but we are nearing the end of the book. As always, your comments are welcome!

———————

"Anyway, that's what happened," Jason said. He was lounging on his back as Belynda knelt and deep throated him.

Lisa sat beside him on the bed with her mouth open, still trying to understand everything that had happened during their absence.

"Are you... jealous or something?" Jason asked as he stroked Lisa's hair.

She looked down at the beautiful Latina giving a practiced blowjob to her mate. "No, of course not. We fuck who we want when we want. We don't own each other, Jason."

He reached down and stroked Belynda's shiny, black hair. "Good. Because we're so going to share this one."

Lisa smiled and touched Belynda's cheek as she bobbed up and down on his shaft. "Yes, we sure as fuck are going to share her."

Belynda heard and smiled.

"Belynda," Jason said. "You will love and protect Lisa just the same as me, do you understand?"

She released his cock. "Si, Jason. I love you both! I am yours forever!" She moaned and sank her lips back onto his cock. At the same time, she reached around and slid her hand under Lisa's skirt. She fingered her clit as Lisa spread her legs.

"Oh! Yeah, she's definitely a good acquisition, baby," Lisa moaned as Belynda slid her long middle finger deep inside Lisa's pussy.

"I looked into her mind," Jason said. "She was a gangbanger. Pretty tough customer, but she repented, found religion. I just... replaced God for her."

***

"I just need to know this is what you want, and not something Lisa put into your mind," Mary said. She was sitting on the bed in the room she shared with the shemale who had once been her husband.

Stan sat with her head down beside her. "I... I like being this, Mary."

"I know, but I need to know this is really what you want, Stan."

"Stella," Mama Jugs corrected. "Her name is Stella." She was standing in the bathroom helping herself to Mary's makeup.

"You be quiet, bitch!" Mary yelled.

Stan took Mary's hand. "No, Mary, I want to be called Stella. Please?"

Mary shook her head. "Fine. Stella. If you're sure?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Mama Jugs said as she stepped out of the bathroom wearing too much rouge and sporting 'smoky eyes' eyeshadow and liner. "She's a fucking girl. Stop givin' her the third degree."

Mary shook her head and gritted her teeth. "Fatso, I am going to beat your ass." She stood up.

"Yeah, I know. And, after what your son did to me? I will probably like it. I got a sinkin' suspicion I ain't always been a madam." She stared at Mary defiantly.

"No. I'm pretty sure you own the motel. And, from the little Bible lesson you were having with Belynda when Jason mind fucked you, I believe you were some kind of holy roller as well."

Mama Jugs snorted. "Well, fuck that shit. This place is a dump, and I'm having a fuck ton of fun being evil, fat, bitchy me."

Despite herself Mary laughed.

Mama Jugs winked. "You know our pretty girl here creamed her little panties at least six times before you came in?"

Stan... or rather Stella, squirmed and blushed on the edge of the bed.

"Correction, she creamed my panties," Mary said. "Nasty... girl."

Stella grinned and bit her lower lip. "I made a real mess, didn't I, Mama Jugs?"

"You sure did," Mama Jugs said as she held Stella's chin in her hand and tilted her face up. "You are going to be one hell of a shemale hooker."

Mary licked her lips. Her initial shock was being replaced by growing lust. How horrible was she? She had assisted Lisa in forcibly feminizing her husband, and now she wanted to push him further.

"Of course, she's going to need a makeover. That bald head ain't gonna get her fucked," Mama Jugs said.

Mary smiled. "Oh, don't worry. We brought some things back from the adult store with us." She reached into a bag on the floor and pulled out a wig with long black hair.

Stella sucked in a sharp breath. "Is that for me?"

Mary nodded and smoothed it down on her head. "Perfect."

The long black tresses cascaded down her shoulders. "Ooo! I wanna see!"

She jumped up and looked at herself in the mirror. "Pretty!"

***

Lisa rode Jason's cock, taking it deep inside her. The last few hours had been an almost constant turn on between the adult store and coming back to find the freak show in her motel room.

She needed him. Bad.

He smiled up at her, his hands grasping her waist as she rose steadily up and down. Coupled with the delicious attention of their new friend, Belynda, she was on orgasm number three.

The beautiful slave knelt on the bed behind them, her tongue traveling from Lisa's ass down to her cunt, and then down Jason's cock to his balls.

She was completely devoted and highly skilled.

And, she was delicious - Lisa had already eaten her out to her own massive, Spanish narrated orgasm.

She was going to have to brush up on her Spanish to enjoy her beautiful new lover's passionate screams.

For now, she was very happy to enjoy Belynda's oral talents.

Jason slid his hands down. He grasped her plunging ass cheeks and pulled them apart, stretching her ass open.

Without a word of encouragement, Belynda slid a slim finger up Lisa's ass and then licked her stretched anal ring.

That was all Lisa need for orgasm number four. "Love you! Gaah! Love you both! Oh, God, oh fuck!"

Her juices gushed down Jason's shaft, and then he was cumming deep inside her, flooding her with cream.

Exhausted, the two women climbed up Jason's body.

He held them both, their faces nuzzled into his neck.

Belynda was mumbling in Spanish.

Lisa kissed her gently as Jason eased a finger inside both their cunts.

"Like I said, most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Mama Jugs said.

Lisa looked up to see the fat woman leaning on the small desk.

Mary was beside her smiling as well. "They do make a very pretty threesome."

"Foursome, if you want, Mary," Lisa said, holding out her hand.

Mary took it. "Maybe later." There was a tinge of sadness in her eyes, and Lisa suspected her temporary mind control was wearing off.

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Mama Jugs grumbled.

Belynda laughed. "Come here. I will make you cum hard, Mama."

Mama Jugs's eyes twinkled. "Very tempting."

"Think that bed is big enough for all of us?" Mary asked. She pointed to the side.

Stella stood in four inch tranny heels and a form fitting red dress. She was wearing a padded bra and her makeup was perfect. She twirled a lock of jet black hair around her finger. She smiled.

Jason laughed and shook his head. "Fuck, we're going to need a bigger bed."

***

Half a state away, Levon, Tyrell's best lieutenant, stood outside the entrance of Tyrell's penthouse apartment.

He was damned tired, but his shift was almost done.

He wanted breakfast and a blowjob. He could have his pick of any of Tyrell's girls if he wanted.

He thought back to Stephanie, the pretty little blonde he had chaperoned the night before. Levon had been tempted. She was pure and sweet - if not for the massive dose of molly in her, Levon would have been smitten.

But, he didn't like drugged up hookers.

He would approach one of the older whores when he finally settled back to get what he needed - they weren't pretty or pure, but at least they weren't drugged out of their minds.

Most of them, anyway.

He wasn't feeling his sharpest when the elevator door opened and the freak show started.

It took him a moment to react, and, by the time he had his hand on the Glock under his jacket, it was far too late.

When the doors opened, the first one out was a long tall redheaded amazon in white rubber. That was part of the reason he hesitated: she was beautiful with tits the size of watermelons.

She smiled at him. "Levon, isn't it?"

He felt something crawling in his brain.

She tilted her head to the side. "Oh, not what I was expecting at all! You are sweet, a real gentleman." She shook her head. "Yes, Levon, you should go to culinary school - you'll make a wonderful chef. This henchman job is beneath you, sweetheart."

His eyes grew large and he took his hand away from the Glock. Had she read his mind? How did she know he dreamed of being a chef?

The robot girl stepped out next. She looked poised to attack him, but the woman in white put her hand on the robot's shoulder. "No. He wouldn't hurt a fly, would you, Levon?"

Levon shook his head. "No. No, I wouldn't. I just protect the girls and the house, that's all."

The dentist who supplied them with girls came out next dressed in white rubber like the first woman. "Hi, Levon, is he home?"

Levon nodded. "Yeah. He's probably asleep."

"Oh, honey, you better give Rita here your gun. You don't need it anymore," the first woman said with a smile.

"Slow. Use two fingers," the robot girl said as she held out her hand.

Levon did as he was told.

The robot girl took the Glock in her hands.

Then she broke it in two and dropped the remains on the floor. "I hate guns."

Levon just nodded.

A biker chick pushed past them and put her hand on the doorknob. "Stephanie? Is she here?"

"Yeah. She's in with Levon. He sleeps with her every night," Levon said.

Rita put her hand on the biker chick's arm. "No. I go first. Wait behind Ray, okay?"

The biker chick nodded.

The biggest dude Levon ever saw stepped out of the elevator.

He felt a warm hand on his arm. The first woman was smiling at him. "As I said, go to culinary school, Levon. You can do this. Have no doubt." She caressed his face and Levon felt like he was melting. "And, if you ever need anything, anything at all? Come to Stallion's Adult Video in Ithaca. Ask for Sugar Tits."

He smiled. "Yeah, I will. Thank you." He walked past a nun in rubber and a woman in a nurse's outfit, stepped on the elevator, and never looked back.

***

Rita drove her fists forward and both doors to the penthouse exploded off their hinges and slid across the foyer floor.

One man on the other side was flung backwards by a flying door.

A second reached for his gun, but Rita was faster. She performed a spinning roundhouse kick and the man tumbled sideways into the sunken living room.

Sugar Tits walked calmly behind Rita. "Agony," she said.

Both men shrieked as their bodies were racked with excruciating pain.

Two more gangbangers came out of the kitchen.

Sugar pointed at them both, and then turned her hands inward.

The men drew their guns and pointed them at each other.

"Careful now. Don't want anybody getting shot by accident."

The two men stared at each other, unable to stop aiming at each other.

"What the fuck is going on out here?" A middle aged black woman said as she came out of a side bedroom. She was wearing crotchless panties and a t-shirt that said 'BITCH' across her breasts. The bedroom beyond was crowded with drowsy prostitutes.

Constance stepped through the destroyed door and pointed at the prostitute. "Bitches, sleep."

All the women including the one wearing the BITCH t-shirt crumpled to the floor.

Sugar winked at Constance. "Nicely done! You're getting better at this!"

Constance held her finger up like a gun barrel and blew away imaginary gun smoke.

A bedroom door opened and Tyrell came running out wearing red thong underwear. "What the fuck is going on out here?!"

Sugar looked at the bright red banana hammock and burst out laughing.

Rita and Rhonda threw jabs at the same instant directly into Tyrell's face. He tumbled into the bedroom and landed on his back, unconscious.

The robot and the nurse smiled at each other.

"Damn," Ray said. "That's gonna leave a mark."

"I don't usually advocate violence," Sugar said. "But, any man vain enough to wear that cock sling deserves what he gets."

***

Stephanie blinked, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. There was a plastic doll woman standing over Tyrell's unconscious body.

And, then Rhonda stepped inside. Only, she wasn't exactly like Stephanie remembered.

This version of Rhonda had the face and skin of a thirty year old with tits that would make any porn star green with envy.

The only thing that hadn't changed was the salt and pepper hair.

Before Stephanie could say a word, Rhonda pulled her into an embrace and collapsed on the bed beside her. "Thank God, oh thank God," Rhonda whispered as she covered Stephanie's face with kisses.

She went limp in Rhonda's arms, realizing for the first time she had not relaxed one instant since she had been taken away by Tyrell. She had felt anxiety even in her molly fog.

A tall woman in white latex stood over them. Tears welled in the corner of her eyes and she waved her hand in front of her eyes dramatically. "Oh! I just love a happy ending." She grinned and winked at Stephanie.

Rhonda held Stephanie's naked body. "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him if he..."

Rhonda gasped and traced the two scars on Stephanie's tummy still covered with liquid skin.

"He fixed me. He took me to a vet, and the vet fixed me so I didn't get knocked up." Stephanie blinked and looked around. "That's okay, isn't it, Rhonda? You still want me, don't you?"

Rhonda just stared at her and nodded. "You don't have to ask me that. I love you, Stephanie. I am so sorry."

Stephanie smiled. "I knew you would come for me. I don't know how I knew, but I knew." She passed out in Rhonda's arms.

Rhonda laid her back on the bed. Then she stood up. She turned to Tyrell's sleeping form on the floor.

She drew back and kicked him in the balls hard enough to lift him off the carpet.

Rita moved to stop her, but Sugar Tits took Rita's arm.

"No," Sugar said. "He won't have them much longer in any event. Let her take out her frustrations."

***

"Stan, I just don't understand," Mary said.

He was fixing his makeup in the motel bathroom mirror. "Stella."

Mary rolled her eyes. "Fine, Stella. You want to stay here?"

"Yes," she said as she applied mascara. "Mama Jugs is going to turn me out. It's what I want, and if you stay here, I'll hold back. I'll feel self-conscious knowing you are here while I'm... learning."

"St... Stella. I'm still your wife..."

Stella turned to her. "Mary, I was never a husband to you. We enjoyed each other's company, we were good together everywhere except the bedroom. You need more." She stood up. "And, now? I need more too. There are things I can't give you, and... things you can't give me." Stella kissed her cheek. "Go find what you need. I will too."

Mary wiped away a tear. She nodded. "Okay... okay, Stella. I will always love you, though. You know that?"

She smiled and turned back to the mirror. "And, I love you."

Mary took her suitcase. She didn't look back, just walked to the door and opened it.

Lisa was standing on the other side.

Mary looked up at her. "I hate you. I will never forgive you or the ones behind all this." She pushed past Lisa and walked straight to the car without looking back.

Lisa watched her walk away.

"She doesn't mean that," Stella said.

"I'm not so sure," Lisa said.

"I am. After twenty years, I know my wife. She loves you," Stella said as she touched up her lipstick. It was blood red.

Lisa walked inside. "I... am sorry, Stella."

Stella laughed. "Why? You just made me hot, I was already a tranny inside."

Lisa stood beside her and looked in the mirror. She stroked the long black hair of Stella's wig. "Oh, Stella. You're such an idiot."

"What?" Stella asked as she applied gloss.

"Evil. I don't know how it seeps in. It's not something I sought out, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't in me before all this." Lisa grinned. "It's something to do with becoming a white witch. Being so open to thoughts I suppose. The evil just moves in and takes up residence. Absolute power corrupting absolutely and all that."

"What are you talking..."

"I need to talk to Stan now, Stella."

Stella's smoky eyes went wide.

"You cannot move. You cannot speak above a whisper."

"What... the fuck... have you done to me?" Stan said, his voice deeper than the Stella voice.

"You were in the way, Stan. I have plans for Mary, that's part of why I did this to you. Although, let's face it, you ate other men's cum out of your wife's cunt - that's pretty fucking homosexual."

"Goddamn you!" He whispered.

"Yeah, pretty sure that's going to happen." Lisa stroked his cheek. "You see, I didn't just give you that delicious Jason cum while you slept. I built a new little tranny whore inside your mind: Stella. She took over when you woke up. But, you've been aware the whole time, haven't you?"

"Y... Yes... God, why? What did I ever do to you?" Stan sobbed.

"Not a thing. Like I said, I have plans for Mary. You'd just be in the way." She hung on his shoulder and smiled. "And, well, you're a beta - us white witches just hate sissy beta boys. Maybe that's Morpheus's will, or maybe something darker I don't even know about. But, in the New Order? You're either the fucker or the fuckee - no room for bi-curious sissies."

"Please... don't do this..."

"Oh, honey, it's way too late for that. I just brought you out to tell you all this because, well, fuck... I like hurting you. Does that make me bad, Stan?" She batted her long eyelashes.

"You bitch."

Lisa sighed. "Okay. You know what? I'll give you a chance: if you can make it to sundown without swallowing a guy's load and taking it in the ass? I'll program Mama Jugs to put you back in control of your own body. She'll say, 'Wake up, Stan', and you'll be back like magic."

Lisa giggled. "But, if Stella sucks some big, hard, alpha male dick? And, then she swallows down his yummy load? AND, she then gives up your little virgin boy pussy? No more Stan... poof... gone. You'll just be a shemale cum bucket forever and ever... sound fair?"

Stan opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

"I'll take that as a yes - now, Stella, honey? Time to wake up."

Stella blinked. She tottered on the towering heels and then shook her head to clear it. "Did... you say something?" Stella asked as she returned to her makeup.

"Not a thing, honey. Now, hurry up with that makeup - Mama Jugs needs to find you a nice hard cock to make you into a real girl."

***

In Manhattan, the unconscious prostitutes lay naked side by side in the hallway. There was an even dozen of the women.

Sugar Tits watched as Demona examined each in turn, scribbling on a tablet as she went.

Finally, Demona stood up.

"What's the verdict?" Sugar asked.

"Well, I've got two with HIV, eight with Hepatitis - one of them advanced. Plus a healthy dollop of Herpes, Chlamydia, and regular old clap. Nine of them have heroin addictions, two jonesing for crystal. Four of them, that wonderful vet performing the tubal ligations totally fucked up and I'll have to redo them. Mind if I visit him later? I'd like to do a little spaying and neutering on him."

Sugar smiled. "Now, now. I think we're making enough waves in Manhattan as it is."

Constance overheard the conversation. "What will we do with the diseased prostitutes?"

"Do with them?" Demona asked. "Well, cure them of course."

"HIV?!"

Demona rolled her eyes. "Of course. Baby, I can cure death itself if I have a head start."

Constance looked from Sugar to Demona. "If we can cure all these diseases, why haven't we given this information to the whole world? Think of all the suffering we could end."

Sugar nodded. "We are ending the world's suffering: by taking over the world. When we're done, everyone will be healthy, immortal, happy, and satisfied."

"But, in the meantime..." Constance began.