All Comments on 'Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay new content!

These new characters are interesting. Looking forward to seeing more of Stacie doing what she does best. It is interesting to read Courtney's inner thoughts and that she understands that many of her memories are fake and covering up something much worse. Choosing to live with the comforting lies rather than looking for ugly truths.

Great new intro, thanks for writing.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 4 years ago

This series continues to be my favorite on this site. I can't wait for the next chapter!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Well this was a nice surprise to see it up already.

This should be fun to watch Stacey eat up the burbs.

Courtney is going to be fun to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stacie and Mary are my favorite characters I was looking for this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

I like the beginning of this series, can't wait for the next part. Thanks

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Resistance

It was nice to see the priest fight the good fight. He stayed strong until they drugged him into compliance. It was nice to see him stand by his principles.

ProbablyHumanProbablyHumanover 4 years ago

Loved the resistance with the priest! Awesome as always.

ShortsircutShortsircutover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is the greatest series ever! I must say, I don't trust the AI, nor the high priestesses even a little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

When is the next part coming up?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks and Chapter 2

Wow, thanks everyone! We're glad you're enjoying it.

Ann and I love your comments. It turns us on to know you're turned on!

Chapter 2 will go into the queue tonight after editing. Expect it sometime over the weekend.

Believe it or not, we're midway through Chapter 3 with the writing, and, with a long vacation coming up, we might have the entire book done just after New Years :)!

Again, thanks for your kind words!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Is in the queue. Should be available sometime this weekend. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imagine comes to life

I love this series.

You are about to deliver to this story’s universe the promise and joy that John Lennon described in Imagine. If only this could happen in real life.

You are passionately establishing a new world. A new existence built on peace, acceptance, and love both spiritual and physical. A world with no need for money. One absent of fear or pain or loss. One committed to a true brotherhood of man.

God bless you for writing this and sharing it with everyone. A gift I wish others who are too wrapped up and warped by their religions could enjoy and share during this holiday season.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Imagine...

Wow, thanks for the compliment!

It’s a strange juxtaposition - on the one hand, we’re talking about a proposed society with free love without hang-ups, but, on the other, the means to reach that end are absolutely horrifying. Losing one’s will is a terrifying proposition, which is why mind control has such a following. It simultaneously frightens us and turns us on, both from the point of view of the dominant and the submissive.

How many subs out there would love to become one of the Street Whores? To be universally lusted after and instilled with a sweet, innocent outlook on life? Would you give up your free will for that? And, if it was against your will, and later you were given the choice of returning to your old life or being what you were transformed into, which would you choose? Would you choose self-determination or happiness? Could you have both?

On the other side, could you share the one you love? Could you lay aside your own ego to let them feel infinite pleasure? Few could do that. If they could, Polyamory would be the norm. We’re wired to possess - that’s not a personality trait of the masculine exclusively, the feminine usually seek to possess their partner as well.

There’s a million sides to these questions, and unfortunately Ann and I will only touch on a few of them.

Thanks for reading!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

And so Stacie rolls into Ithica. Will be interesting to see how this one works out. Surely not as much chaos as in Visions of Sugar Plums?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...