Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie lit up with happiness. "Yesss!" She took the shoes and slipped them on.

***

Back in Ithaca, Hank checked himself out in his bedroom mirror. Not bad, he wasn't built like his friend Jimmy, but he wasn't chopped liver either. Still, he knew that if they scored tonight, he would have Jimmy's sloppy seconds, as usual.

His life hadn't always been like this: living for the evening when he rode with his friends out to the boonies and Stallion's Adult Store. He had been 'normal' once. They were working at Melanie's Pizza like normal teens, but that all changed the night Angela drove up to the back of the store in her UPS van. Only, the redheaded bimbo inside wasn't exactly Angela anymore - she was Sugar Tits, a brainwashed Church of Morpheus whore.

Hank and his friends had a mind-blowing orgy in the back of her van that night. Literally, mind blowing. They had all drank breast milk from her, and life had been a dizzying rollercoaster ride of debauchery ever since.

Jimmy was her favorite - Sugar Tits let him fuck her more than anybody else. But, she provided all of them with all the pussy they could take. Stallion's wasn't just some smut store off the interstate - it was an abduction center and whore creation laboratory. And, because they had helped Sugar Tits at the beginning, she rewarded them with free access to the abductees.

Hank and Jimmy were going to hell, but they were enjoying the ride.

Hank unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, thin cock. Not bad. The length got the girl's attention, though he longed for some girth. Not that the girls needed convincing. A simple look from Sugar Tits put them in heat.

Jimmy had always had the biggest cock of his friends, but, being Sugar's favorite, the lab had altered him, giving him eleven inches of hard cock to pump into the sluts.

He and Sugar Tits had promised to modify the other boys, but so far Hank hadn't been given any 'gifts' other than the girls themselves.

The only stipulation was total loyalty to the Church and no talking about Stallion's. You didn't cross the Church, they made the mafia look like schoolchildren. Be true to the Church and they would see to your needs for eternity.

Hank stuffed his dick back in his jeans and zipped up.

He walked into the hall.

His mother, Gina was waiting for him. "Where you going?"

"Out."

"Hank, what are you and Jimmy doing? You're gone most of the night. Is it drugs?" Gina asked.

"Ma, Jesus! I don't do drugs, you know that," Hank said. He kissed his mother's cheek. "We just hang out, ya know?"

Gina was still a good looking woman at forty-four with her black hair and eyes. She was Italian by way of Brooklyn, and she had thought that taking her son upstate would keep him out of the trouble young men get into.

"I don't like Jimmy, Hank. He's a bad boy. He's going to get you into trouble."

"Mama, come on! It's Jimmy, we been friends since preschool. He's my best friend."

Gina shook her head. "I don't like the way he looks at me. He has perverted eyes, Hank."

Hank burst into laughter. "Mama, Jesus!"

Gina shook her finger at him. "Stop blaspheming! I taught you better than that. Apologize to God."

He turned his eyes heavenward. "Forgive me, Father, for taking your son's name in vain, but my mother is nuts."

Gina sighed.

He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Mom, there's nothing to worry about."

Gina hugged him. "I'm a mother. There's always something to wonder about."

***

"I said no junkies, you asshole!" Ray growled.

Ben shrank back.

"I'm sorry, Ray. He just insisted we take her so he could make his goddamned quota. We were already on the road before I saw the needle tracks. I'm so sorry." Sister Asmodea was apologizing as she worked on the girl's chest.

Fucking waste, Ray thought. The girl had, at some point, been pretty. Her dirty blonde hair was matted against her head. She looked like she hadn't eaten in a week, and her skin was paper white.

The doors to the loading dock opened and a nurse wearing a pink uniform with the skirt just an inch below her ass cheeks came running toward them. She shoved Ben out of the way. "Get the fuck out of my way, cocksucker!"

Doctor Demona leaned over the unconscious girl. It was hard to concentrate when Demona bent over. She had a steel butt plug gleaming between her ass cheeks and big silver rings piercing her pussy lips. Ray shook his head and focused on the girl on the gurney.

"I thought we said no junkies?" Demona gently eased Asmodea out of the way and went to work on the dying girl.

"Blame dickhead," Ray growled. He gave a threatening look back over his shoulder at Ben, who cowered like a beaten dog.

"I told you it's my fault," Asmodea whispered. She looked up at him with her soft, baby face and sobbed.

He hugged her. How this girl ended up in the religious caste was beyond him - if there was ever a girl that belonged in a brothel, this was the one. She would make a corpse hard. "Shh, enough of that. You kept her alive." He leaned close and whispered. "Now, stop crying - you're the religious liaison here. I'm supposed to be taking orders from you, not consoling you." He smiled down at her and winked.

She smiled back, snuggled against him for a moment and then composed herself. "Nurse Demona, can you save her?"

"Wanna give me a minute, penguin puss? I just got here." Asmodea put her stethoscope against the girl's frail chest. "Yeah, we got a beat. Nothin' you can dance to, but it's got potential."

Asmodea sighed in relief. "Good."

"Question is, do you want her to survive? I mean, we said no junkies. She's gonna need a complete brain wipe from Sugar Tits and a lot of TLC from yours truly," Demona said. She idly ran her hands over the girl's small tits. "Lot of trouble for this skinny skank."

Asmodea looked up at Ray, her eyes questioning.

Ray shook his head and pointed at her. It's your decision, he mouthed.

Asmodea nodded and licked her lips. "Yes, Doctor. I want this woman brain wiped and slutified. Ready for transport back to Havana on the next run."

Ray smiled and winked. That's my girl.

She smiled back before taking on the stern expression of a Sister of Morpheus. She stood taller in her habit.

"Yeah, okay, your ladyship. Now, get out of my way so I can get this cunt down to my laboratory before she flat lines again," Demona said.

Asmodea moved aside as Demona pushed the girl past her.

She stopped and smiled at Asmodea. "Nice work, rubber nun. You penguins can be useful after all."

Asmodea turned red and Demona pushed the girl toward the loading dock.

Ray turned and glared at Ben.

"Hey!" Ben stammered as he backed away. "You people want me to make my quota, sometimes we have to compromise."

"Get your ass moving and take the rest of these gurneys down to receiving."

***

Ray walked back into the store to find Sugar Tits standing outside one of the changing rooms. He could hear giggles and murmurs coming from the little booth.

"Who's in there?" Ray asked. He wrapped his arms around Sugar's waist and nuzzled her soft red hair.

Sugar Tits giggled. "Gee, remember when we dumped a few hundred gallons of Ambrosia into the Ithaca water system?"

"Yeah, and we found out that refrigerator water filters and boiling removed the Ambrosia, so nobody got horny?"

Sugar Tits nodded. "Well, if I hadda guess? I would say my little soccer mom I just tarted up in latex booty shorts must take really long baths. She's horny as fuck."

Ray laughed and nibbled Sugar's ear. "Do tell."

Sugar Tits giggled. "Mmm, you're gonna like this one: late thirties, fat little ass, natural D cups... long, silky brown hair and gray eyes..."

"MILF, huh?"

"Fucking A, love of my life."

"And, I'll just bet you have all sorts of nasty ideas for her?"

"Yes! First off, I put a little block in her brain so she can't cum no matter what."

"Evil bitch." Ray reached around and fondled her bare pussy under her latex skirt.

"Yes, darling. Now, I'm going to make her think it's perfectly natural and appropriate to become a total whore. She's in the changing room right now with a makeup kit. I can't wait to see her when she comes out."

Ray pulled Sugar against him, and she wiggled against his growing erection. "Well, in between turning her into a total whore, I need you to go down to the lab. Jailbird brought in a junkie. Asmodea is going to try to salvage her. She needs a brain wipe and a new personality."

"I just love Asmodea. She's got an evil side that only comes out in bed, you know?"

"Yes, I know. I still have the teeth marks," Ray said as he nuzzled her neck.

"Hey! Wait, I thought we said no more junkies?"

"Fucking jailbird wasn't going to meet his quota, so he grabbed some smack addict off the street. She died in the trailer, the girls brought her back. One day I'm going to kill that fucker."

"Now, now, he's useful. I find him as distasteful as you do, but we're taking over the world. We're going to have to deal with scum on occasion." She turned and stroked the cock that throbbed down the left inseam of his pants. "You get back to your office - soccer mom comes out here and sees a man with a two foot python getting hard in his khakis, she might run away screaming. Or, pass out from excitement. Either way, you'll disturb my work."

12