Transformations - The Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, Hailey, who had never been particularly bright, had definitely lost some badly needed IQ points. She had become a giggly and immature sex kitten.

Karen rolled her eyes. "Since when did you care about Half Wit Hailey's feelings? You're the coldest bitch I ever met."

It was true. Mikaela brushed the ebony hair away from her dark eyes. Something had been done to her as well. She was... empathetic. "Yeah, well, I think we need to look out for each other, that's all. Stop making her cry."

"Fine. Jesus. Chill." She went back to her tablet.

"You believe me, don't you, Mikaela?" Had Hailey's eyes gotten bigger? She looked almost doll like.

"Honey, I know you think you know what happened. But, you can't make a clitty turn into a cock by sucking it..."

"Yes, I can! I'll show you!" She dropped to her knees and pushed Mikaela back against the iron bars of their old cell.

"Wait, honey," Mikaela said, but an instant later Hailey pushed her face up between Mikaela's dark thighs and sucked onto her clit. "Oh!"

God, she was so fucking good at that! Mikaela was beginning to suspect Hailey was bisexual before this morning. She put her hands in the girl's long dark hair. "Mmm. Hailey, you're so sweet."

The brunette smiled up at her. She pulled her lips from Mikaela's clit. "You okay if I make you grow a big cock? You'll be totes hot!"

Mikaela laughed and pulled the beautiful girl back between her thighs. "Baby, you do whatever you like."

"I'm afraid that won't work."

Mikaela looked up.

Gwen was standing in the stairwell smiling at them.

Love. Instant, intense, love. It flowed through Mikaela and made her warm all over. Why in God's name had she ever been afraid of Gwen?

"Mistress!" Hailey squealed. She jumped up and skipped across the floor to Gwen, her oral ministrations to Mikaela forgotten.

The rubber clad witch pulled her close. "Sweetheart, have you been crying?"

"A little."

"Mistress!" Karen cried out. She ran across the floor, the tablet in her hand. "I've been reading. It's so wonderful, the things you can do? I don't understand all of it, but I'm so excited..."

With her free hand, Gwen caressed Karen's smiling face. "I'm so proud of you."

Karen beamed.

Hailey frowned. "They won't believe me! Tell them I suck a clitty and made a cock!"

Gwen hugged her. "Well, yes, sort of. You certainly helped to finish Mary's transformation. But, I'm afraid it was the formula..."

"Futa Formula!" Karen cried out. "I read about it! God, I'm so dumb! I should have realized." She dropped to her knees and pushed her fingers into Hailey's pussy.

"Hey! You oughta ask first!" Hailey giggled.

"She came inside you." Karen pulled her fingers out and looked at the cum dripping down. "But, you didn't become a Futanari, so that means this is Futanari - Formula 2. If it was Formula 1, you would have changed too."

"Very good, Karen," Gwen said.

Karen smiled wide and stood up, licking the cum from her fingers.

Gwen looked at Mikaela. "It's okay to come here too, Mikaela. I love you very much."

Mikaela's breath caught in her chest. Then she ran to the threesome and hugged them all tight.

"Mmm," Gwen said. "My girls. My beautiful, good girls."

Mikaela closed her eyes, the wonderful trigger words touching her, and hugged them tight.

***

Patsy was true to her word: she brought both Diane and Regina off twice with her oral talents.

Diane was overwhelmed by the orgy going on around her. It was hard to concentrate, even while she and Regina were both eating Patsy out.

Patsy was on her hands and knees with Regina lying under her in a 69, sucking her clit. Meanwhile, Diane, on her hands and knees, was holding Patsy's dark nether lips open and tongue fucking her.

Similar scenes were going on all around them. The floor was a tangle of feminine arms and legs.

Diane felt lips caressing her backside.

She turned slightly.

A beautiful Japanese woman was covering her ass with kisses.

"Hi, what's your name?" Diane asked.

"Mmm, huh?" The woman asked sleepily. Then she giggled and drove her tongue up Diane's ass.

"Fuck! Oh, wow!" Diane trembled.

"Don't stop eating me! I'm so close!" Patsy whined.

"Sorry, Patsy," Diane whispered. She attacked Patsy's wet cunt with renewed vigor, enjoying the Asian woman's anal probing at the same time.

She had never done that before. It felt... naughty.

Diane smiled and fucked Patsy faster.

"Time to go home, Miss Tanaka."

Diane glanced behind her, her tongue still in Patsy's cooch.

Heather was standing over the Japanese girl, gently rubbing her back.

"N... N..."

"I know," Heather soothed. "No one ever wants to leave, but you knew this day was coming."

Diane groaned as the woman pulled her tongue out.

The Japanese woman stood up, slowly teetering from the weight of her massive tits.

Heather braced her with an arm under her shoulders. "Let me help."

The woman looked down at Diane and smiled drowsily as Heather walked her out the door.

***

In the farmhouse sub-basement, Hailey lay on her back on the floor working a long pink dildo in and out of her swollen pussy. Her eyes were half closed, lost in an orgasmic fog.

Gwen and Mikaela stood over her watching.

Karen had returned to her studying at the lab table.

Gwen smiled down at Hailey. "She's very pretty. She's going to make a great porn star."

"You want Hailey to do porn?" Mikaela asked.

"Yes. Pretty, innocent looking, she's every man's fantasy. Maria Marapova, she's a White Witch like me, she's starting a porn studio. Maria is going to take ownership of Hailey in a few days and get her started - of course, when she's not acting, she'll be back at Ithaca College. Can't neglect her studies."

"Oh... okay." Mikaela was more than a little upset. She felt responsible for Hailey - which made no sense. Hailey was an adult, she could take care of herself.

"Don't chastise yourself for caring. That's a very desirable trait," Gwen said.

Mikaela jumped. The witch had read her mind.

Gwen squeezed her hand. "No one will ever hurt Hailey."

"But, if you are going to force her to become a whore..."

Gwen laughed. "I don't think we'd have to do much forcing, do you?"

Hailey rolled onto her knees and began fucking herself even harder with the rubber cock.

"I... guess not..."

"She'll stay with you. As a matter of fact, the two of you will be together most of the time."

Mikaela swallowed. She was going to be a porn star as well apparently.

She shook her head. "What about Karen?"

"What about her?"

"She... I know you told her she was going to be a whore. But, look at her - she's working so hard."

Gwen laughed, "Oh, that... she needed motivation. She's terrified I'm going to make her a mindless bimbo, so she's trying hard to show me she's capable of more." Gwen leaned close and whispered. "I know she is. She's going to be a doctor. She'll be trained by Dr. Demona herself if I can arrange it. I need a medical professional here."

"Oh, that's... wonderful. I guess."

Gwen sighed. "But, then there is the question of you."

"I know. I'm not doctor material."

"Certainly not - you're just not nerdy enough. But, my goodness what a whore I could make of you. Those eyes, those cheekbones..."

Tears rolled down Mikaela's cheeks. She sniffed. "You're right. I deserve that. I really did bully that girl almost to suicide."

"But, you're sorry for that, aren't you?" Gwen asked.

Mikaela stared into her beautiful eyes. "Yes. I am so sorry."

Gwen hugged her. "Oh, what do I do with you? A beautiful, smart, strong woman who's been put in touch with her empathy because I sort of unlocked it."

Mikaela blinked. "What?"

Gwen winked. "I turned on your empathy. It wasn't hard." She wiped away one of Mikaela's tears. "Still, I suppose you'll technically be a whore."

"Technically?"

"Yes. Like me."

Mikaela stared at her. "Like you?"

"You love them, your friends. You're brave and smart, and you would fight to protect them both. There are all different sorts of White Witches, but I think those are great qualifications."

"You're going to make me like you? With the mental powers and..."

She caressed Mikaela's face. "You will be a goddess. One of the most powerful creatures on earth. Men and women alike will fall down and worship you. What do you think? I mean you can always be a porn star bimbo instead." She grinned mischievously.

"I... yeah, I'll do it." She licked her lips. "A White Witch."

"Good, then it's settled..."

She wrinkled her nose. "You know, it sounds kind of racist. I mean White Witch?"

Gwen rolled her eyes. "It's the color of the uniform."

"Still..."

"One more word and you're doing porn," Gwen whispered.

"No, no. I'm going to rock the fuck out of white rubber."

Gwen smiled. "Yes, you will."

***

Rebecca sat at the kitchen table wearing a white silk blouse and black pencil skirt Alex had brought her.

There was no bra or panties, and the heels Alex had found were far too small for Rebecca.

Alex sat across the table from her, an amused expression on his face.

He didn't speak, which was somehow more unnerving to Rebecca.

"Thank you. For the clothes."

"You're welcome. They look good on you." He was unabashedly looking at her, admiring her.

It was chilling. "These belong to your wife, what's her name? Gwen?"

Alex laughed. "You really are a reporter, aren't you? Even terrified, you're looking for a story."

"Habit."

"To answer your question? No. They belonged to my first wife." He looked down at the table. "She's gone now."

"What did you do to her?" It felt good to be on the offensive.

His eyes clouded. "I buried her, Miss Tanner. Cancer."

"I... I'm sorry."

"Long time ago. Gwen's clothes wouldn't fit you, I'm afraid."

"Why?"

A woman's voice came from behind her. "Because I'm not quite size eight."

Rebecca turned.

Gwen stood behind her, towering way over six feet tall in her stiletto boots. Her outfit was blinding, shiny white latex. The leotard had a zipper that ran all the way up from her crotch to her neck. It was unzipped to the middle of her cleavage.

She had the biggest breasts Rebecca had ever seen.

She smiled at Rebecca, full red lips. Her hair was light blonde and cut short.

Her eyes were a crystalline green.

Gwen Kincaid wasn't striking - she was a goddess.

For the first time since the forest, Rebecca felt a rush of lust.

Gwen nodded. "Fight it, Miss Tanner. You can if you try."

Rebecca blinked. "What?"

"My pheromones. You've already become immune to Alex's, you can fight against mine if you try. Just don't think about fucking me."

"I... I'm not... well, I mean, I am now, thank you for that," Rebecca said with a hint of sarcasm.

Gwen laughed. "You're honest. I like that."

"I don't suppose it would do any good for me to ask you to undo whatever you did to Bear and let us go?"

"Afraid not... what makes you think Bear would want to leave?" Gwen glided around the table.

Alex pushed his chair away from the table and she sat down on his lap, reclining back in his arms.

"You brainwashed him."

"Yes. And, now he's happy. Happier than he's ever been."

"As a slave."

Gwen shrugged. "Oh, it was different when he was your slave?"

"What? He wasn't..."

"Of course, he was. You used him to get what you needed: a hard fuck whenever you needed it and an obedient sidekick."

Rebecca shook her head. "No, you're twisting things around."

"Am I? I looked in his mind. He was madly in love with you and completely without hope. That's very sad, don't you think?"

"And, now he's fake in love with a wacko who is in fake love with him?"

"No, he's head over heels in love with Heather, and she feels exactly the same about him. It's all real, and I promise you, even if I changed his mind back to the way it was before, he would choose Heather over you."

That hurt. Especially because Rebecca knew it was true.

Bear was lost to her.

"Okay," Rebecca said. "How does this work? You wiggle your nose or something and I turn into a bimbo?"

Gwen laughed. "No, nothing like that. Oh, I could do that if I wanted. But, I don't want that any more than you do."

"Then what..."

There was a beeping noise.

Alex pulled a cellphone out of his pocket. He looked at it and then up at Gwen. "Heather. She needs us in the barn - your special project is in recovery."

Gwen smiled. "Miss Tanner, we'll finish this discussion later." She stood up.

"You going to chain me up again?" Rebecca asked.

Gwen seemed to ponder her words for a moment. "Tempting. But, on second thought, you want a story, correct?"

Rebecca bit her lower lip. "Yes."

"Then come with us."

***

"Miss Tanaka? Time to wake up," Heather said.

The Japanese woman's eyes fluttered open. "Wh... Where am I?"

Heather wiped the woman's forehead with a cool cloth. "We undid your Hucow procedure."

"My..." She looked down at her chest.

Madelyn Tanaka now had a beautiful set of DD breasts with perky upturned nipples. "Wow. Jesus! I was afraid..."

"That they'd stay the beach balls you've had this week?"

The woman giggled. "Yeah. I was a little worried." She stretched on the operating table as the back raised and the legs lowered, putting her in a sitting position. "So strange to be able to think clearly again."

"How do you feel?"

"Rested... very rested." She was staring intently at Heather's breasts.

Heather laughed. "Not all the effects will wear off."

The woman smiled. "May I?"

"Of course," Heather said.

The woman reached up and caressed Heather's breasts through the halter top. "I... wow. I feel like I've been bi my entire life."

"Good. We want everything to feel natural for you."

The door to the operating room opened.

Heather turned and smiled. "Miss Tanaka, this is Gwen and Alex. Do you remember them?"

A third person followed them in.

Heather frowned and then grimaced at Rebecca Tanner.

Gwen looked at her and shook her head.

Heather sighed and nodded.

"No," the Japanese woman said. "I think I would remember..."

"No, you wouldn't," Gwen said as she approached the table. "Miss Madelyn Tanaka, CFO of Nakamura, Ltd."

"Yes?"

"But, that's not your real name, is it?" Gwen asked, her green eyes twinkling.

"What? Of course, that's my..."

"No, your name is Akimi Maru. Graduate of Georgetown with a degree in Political Science. Currently employed by the CIA as a field agent."

"What?! That's silly! I'm a CFO..."

"Of a company called Nakamura, Ltd. And, yes, you're picture is right there on the website. Everything checks out on your resume," Gwen said as she leaned close. "Unfortunately, we learned last year that Nakamura, Ltd. is a CIA shell corporation. You are Akimi Maru, and you are a spy."

The color drained out of the naked woman's face. "I... don't have any idea what you're talking about."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Enough." She put two fingers on the woman's temple. "The truth. You will answer all my questions truthfully."

She gritted her teeth. "My... name... is..."

"Yes?"

"Akimi Maru," Akimi groaned. "Look, bitch, the agency is expecting me back today. There'll be a strike team here by sundown to take all you sick fucks out."

"Oh, they'll get you back shortly. But, I doubt they would send in a strike team in any event - but kudos for fighting to lie." Gwen nodded over her shoulder. "May I present Rebecca Tanner from WNYC. Miss Tanner, why would you say the CIA won't lift a finger to save Akimi?"

Rebecca sighed. "The CIA is prohibited from conducting an operation on US soil. They're in deep shit if this is exposed."

Akimi glanced nervously around the room.

"Surely you knew the risks before accepting this mission?" Gwen asked. "So many others have failed before you."

Akimi nodded.

"Others?" Rebecca asked.

Alex nodded. "CIA, FBI, Defense Intelligence, NRO - and that's just domestic. We've had Interpol, British Intelligence, French Intelligence..."

"Canadian Intelligence," Heather continued. "And, the FSB - that's Russian Intelligence. Not to mention the Chinese..."

Gwen laughed. "We've even had elements of the Vatican Swiss Guard - sent one man back to Rome with a nice bouncy set of tits. The Pope wasn't amused."

"The government knows about you and they're doing nothing?!" Rebecca asked.

"Told you there was a story," Alex said.

***

In their bed on the second floor of the farmhouse, Jason spooned Lisa as she sobbed.

"Hey," He said. "Come on now."

He held her as she shook.

When he had found her crying in their bedroom, he had removed her clothes and his own before putting her on the bed.

Sex. Typical man, she thought.

But, when he had gathered her into his arms and comforted her instead of trying to fuck her, his body pressed warmly against her back, as he whispered soothing words to her, she realized there was more to her mate than she realized.

She wasn't just another set of holes to use.

And, that unconditional love was something she had never known from a boyfriend.

There was a bond between them. Maybe not a bond they chose, but a bond nonetheless.

"She hates me, Jason."

He kissed the back of her neck. "No, she doesn't."

She rolled over, her lips inches from his.

He was smiling at her, warm and loving.

"You didn't hear her. God, I think she hates both of us..."

Jason laughed gently, his hand stroking her midnight black hair away from her gray eyes. "She doesn't hate us. She's confused..."

"But, what we did..."

"What about her? She and Dad were swingers, and I never knew. Fuck, he isn't even my father - she doesn't know who I belong to..."

She hugged him tight. "I know, I'm so sorry."

"Babe, no, you don't understand. I'm not upset by that."

She drew away from him slightly. "What!?"

"That's life. Shit happens. People make... mistakes, I guess. Look at us: our lives have been completely turned upside down - morality is flipped, belief is reversed..."

"We're evil."

He smiled and shook his head. "No. We're not. Yeah, we've done some shitty things..."

"I destroyed your Dad."

"Did you? You nudged him toward what he really wanted."

She rolled her eyes. "That was more than a nudge. And, fuck, Jason, what I did at the adult store? Those poor newlyweds... I ruined their lives."

He shrugged. "You turned that girl into a were-bimbo or whatever. So what?"

"So what!? I..."

"We're baby snakes."

She blinked and stared at him. "Huh?"

He snuggled her closer. "Did you know a lot of poisonous snakes are more dangerous as babies than they are as adults?"

"What does that..."

"Because, an adult snake can control itself. It's learned to control its venom. A lot of time, they don't use their venom when they are just trying to protect themselves. Baby snakes, they just strike and squirt venom into anything that threatens them. We're like baby snakes. We have all this power, but we don't know how to control it, not yet. We're going to make mistakes."

"We know right from wrong!"

"No, we know right from wrong according to humans. Babe, we stopped being human a few days ago."

"I don't... Jason, what if she never forgives us?"

He shrugged. "Then she doesn't. And, we live with that. But, we are gods... I know how nuts that sounds, believe me. But, it's true. Morpheus says he's trying to save the world, and we're part of that. Right or wrong, good or evil, we're here to save the world. The rest is going to sort itself out."

"I know all that," she sighed.