Transformations - The Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? You didn't need me to mansplain it?" He smiled mischievously.

"Fuck you. I didn't need a 'mansplaination' - but, I did need to talk it through. With you."

"Because?"

She smiled. "Because I love you, you jerk."

"I love you too." He leaned forward and kissed her.

His hands played over her body, tracing the curve of her body. His hand clasped her right buttock and squeezed, pulling her against his stiffening cock.

She wrapped her right leg around his buttocks.

Jason brought his left hand up and caressed her right nipple.

She was wearing the gleaming silver clamps, and he began loosening it.

"Mmm, hey, we'll get the bed wet," she whispered.

"I don't care. I want you all over me."

She looked at him and nodded.

The clamp came off and her Ambrosia jetted out, wetting his chest.

The jet became a trickle and then a drip as she pressed her big breasts against him, coating them both in her lactation.

He rolled onto his back, carrying her with him.

She smiled down at him as she straddled him, his long, thick cock pressed against his stomach.

His own juices were leaking from him, mixing with hers.

She laughed gently and leaned down rubbing their bodies together, coating them both in their combined moisture.

She sat back up, arching her back, and brushing her dark hair back.

Jason smiled up at her, his hands finding her big breasts.

Lisa moaned as she began to leak more.

She raised her crotch, and guided his thick cock inside her.

Lisa sank down and down. She marveled again at his length, his girth. Her body opened and shifted inside.

They were literally made for each other.

Finally, her crotch touched his pelvis, his member implanted in her completely.

Jason slid one hand down and found her clit.

"Unnh," she whispered, biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes.

"I love it when you do that."

She opened her eyes and looked down at him. Was there lust in his eyes? Of course, but there was something else. Love.

It had taken her over twenty years and becoming a goddess to find it, but she had.

She teared up, felt them trail down her cheek. They fell on his chest along with her Ambrosia.

"Shh, I know. I feel it too." He pulled her down. Her lips found his.

He began to move beneath her, each thrust unbelievable in the feelings it caused inside her.

This was Morpheus's plan. It had to be. If everyone felt this, even once in their lives - if they could feel this purity of love and lust, there would be no more war, no more greed.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths as Lisa added a rotation of her hips to Jason's powerful thrusts.

They were one. A goddess and a god.

She screamed in his mouth, an animal sound that said what her words alone could not. She came, her body squeezing him as he continued to move under her, his hands closing around her waist, holding her against him.

She laughed out loud as she felt him throb inside her, his cum finally, wonderfully filling her.

He was still, but she began to ride him again, concentrating on squeezing every drop from him.

Finally, she collapsed on top of him, their bodies slick with sweat and their juices.

***

Akimi Maru, CIA agent, looked miserable strapped into the operating table that had folded into a chair.

She said nothing as the tall, blonde sex goddess smiled down at her.

"I'm surprised they would risk you on a mission with such a low possibility of succeeding," Gwen said as she caressed the woman's shoulder.

"What are you going to do to me?" Akimi whispered.

"Hmm," Gwen said. "Well, if this was an old spy movie, I'd strap you to a table and dissect you with a laser or feed you to my pet shark."

Akimi grunted a laugh. "Go for it."

Gwen knelt in front of her chair. "Absolutely not. We're not going to harm a hair on your head. I really wish you could go back and tell your bosses that we are committed to non-violence. We really are trying to save the world."

"You're a fucking nut case," Akimi said through gritted teeth. "I mean, fuck. Even addled as I was in the milking room, I heard enough to tell me you people make the Mafia look like school children..."

"Yes, heard and saw... that's you're strength isn't it?" Gwen asked with a smile.

"I... don't know..."

"Akimi Maru. Physically, so perfect. Trained as a ballet dancer, a gymnast, proficient in eight different languages... but, with one little imperfection. Nothing really. But, the CIA turned that into your greatest strength, didn't they?"

Akimi's eyes grew wide.

"What, you didn't think we would notice?"

Akimi shook her head.

"We knew you were a spy ten minutes after you walked in the door. You confessed it to Heather under the influence of the tea and sonic hypnosis, and she immediately called me in. Oh, I've been in your mind, Akimi. I know everything about you."

Akimi swallowed.

"Extractor, please, Heather."

"No, don't!" Akimi whined.

"Shh. This doesn't hurt. You know that."

Heather handed Gwen a small metal tube with a suction cup on one end.

Gwen smiled and, using her thumb and index finger, held Akimi's left eye open. She put the suction cup against it.

"What the fuck!?" Rebecca asked.

"Don't worry," Gwen said. "She does this all the time, don't you, Akimi?"

Gwen drew back on the instrument. "Her gymnastic career was cut short. Lack of depth perception."

Akimi's eye pulled free of its socket.

"For fuck's sake," Rebecca whispered.

Gwen held up the instrument with the eye attached.

The eye was glass.

"For the humans, this is high tech." Gwen explained. "Tell them how you lost it, Akimi."

She tried to turn her head away. "I fell. There was a stick."

"Here," Gwen said. She placed a black eye patch in place over the empty socket.

"Thank... Thank you," Akimi whispered.

"You're welcome." Gwen held up the eye. It was longer than a normal prosthetic. Gwen touched a hidden button on top of the eye and a clear cylinder popped out of the side. "A recording device. It records everything she sees and hears. Everything she experienced while she was here, written to this crystal memory card. Ingenious."

Gwen set the eye down on the medical cart, and then opened a small box beside it. "Of course, we examined it completely when you arrived. And, we duplicated it." She held up an identical glass eye.

Akimi gasped.

Gwen smiled. "This one does everything yours does - only we recorded a different video for your masters at the CIA to examine. A rather boring visit to a luxury spa."

Gwen flipped up the eye patch. "Hold still." She slid the new eye in place. "When we're done with you, in a few years? We'll give you a real eye. We'll make you complete again, Akimi."

Gwen took the patch away.

Akimi once again had two matching eyes.

Gwen stroked her black hair. "Perfect. They'll never notice the change - but, there are several differences."

"What differences?" Akimi asked.

"This one records on the crystal medium just as the old one did - but, it also transmits live... and receives. Oh, don't worry. They'll never detect the broadcast. It's decades ahead of what they understand."

Akimi frowned. "I'll tell them, you stupid bitch."

"No, Akimi, you won't. Because, you're going to be our agent in the CIA."

Akimi laughed. "Yeah, fuck you..."

"But, you will be, my good girl."

Akimi's body seized. "What... did you... do?"

"What? When I called you my good girl?"

"Aiggh!" Akimi cried out. She squirted as an intense orgasm took hold of her body.

Gwen rubbed the woman's shoulders as she moaned. "That's it. I built a new personality for you that first day. It's been dormant this whole time. It's active now."

"N... No! Please!"

"Shh, Akimi, stop fighting and be my good girl."

"Oh! F... Fuck... Stop!"

"Akimi, you are my good girl, now and forever."

The woman stopped seizing. She sat staring straight ahead and blinking.

"Talk to me, Akimi," Gwen whispered gently.

She stared at Gwen's lips. "Mistress?"

"Yes, darling. It's me." Gwen began undoing Akimi's restraints.

A smile slowly crept across Akimi's lips. When the last strap was loosened, she slumped forward in Gwen's arms.

"That's right, my good girl. You're going to be mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress, now and forever!"

***

The world was upside down for Belynda. Literally, as well as figuratively.

She was doing a handstand in the middle of the white tiled basement floor.

Her new, massive tits, which should have been smothering her, were hanging only slightly from their postion when she was right side up. Firm.

And, sexy as fuck.

She giggled. It turned into a laugh and she bit her lip to keep from waking the sleeping woman who occupied one of the operating tables.

She had been admiring her new body in the mirror and wondered how they would look upside down.

Belynda had always been strong, but never like this.

She wondered idly if she could balance on one hand.

She tried it, lifting her left hand off the floor and shifting her weight to her right palm.

"Holy fuck," she whispered as she held herself motionless as a statue inverted on one hand.

Her eyes sparkled as she flexed her fingers... and supported herself with only her fingertips.

"Madre Dios."

She broke into more giggles as she flexed her right arm, did a single handed push up. And another. And another.

She didn't break a sweat, didn't waver. Her muscular body flexed and bent.

She pushed down hard with her hand and launched herself into the air, arcing her body over in a somersault and landed on her toes.

Belynda spun back around, smiling at herself in the mirror.

Words flashed through her mind - Japanese words she couldn't possibly know, yet she did. Words describing a 'Kata' - an intricate martial arts dance routine.

Her body performed the movements with no aid from her brain, executing shadow punches and spinning roundhouse kicks in the empty room, the only sound the slap of her feet on the floor and the rush of air past her ears.

She finished the routine with tears in her eyes, unable to believe the being she had become.

Not bad for the little girl from Ciudad Juarez whose mother told her she would never be more than a cheap whore.

Clapping.

She whirled around.

Jason and Lisa were standing at the foot of the stairs, looking at her and smiling. They were clapping.

Belynda blushed.

Lisa ran to her, pulling her close. "Amazing! You're amazing, Belynda!"

Belynda laughed. "I... woke up and I was fucking Wonder Woman." She looked past Lisa at Jason. "You did this? For me?"

Jason nodded. "Yes. Alex helped."

"Why? Why did you do this for me?"

Lisa stepped back and looked at her. "Because we love you."

Jason joined them, put his hands on the small of their backs. "And, because I took something away from you. I took your will. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"Hurt me!? Are you crazy?! You've given a hell of a lot more than you took. And, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but my will is intact. Yes, I'm bound to you - I love you both, but if you had shown me this? If you had told me I could be this? I would have chosen it. I would have chosen the two of you."

Jason smiled at Lisa and nodded.

She returned the look.

"Jesus, what's a chick got to do to get some fucking sleep around here?" The woman on the other table groaned as she rolled over.

Lisa looked at the woman's face for a moment.

And, then she recognized Mary.