Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He practically scooped her up, drawing her leather clad breasts against his chest.

She hooked a leg around his waist.

God, he could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy against his cock.

She winked and slid slowly down his body.

He smiled. She was going to suck him.

At that point, the self-preservation circuits in his brain finally overrode the sex circuits.

"No!" He pulled her to her feet.

She blinked those huge eyes at him. "Why? What's wrong?"

"You... you bit that giant guy..."

Lita giggled. "Oh, of course! You're afraid of me. I understand."

He pulled her closer again.

She put her hands on his shoulders and looked up into his eyes. "I don't bite anymore, Drew. But, that's okay." She pulled him down and he complied, dropping to his knees in front of her. She slowly raised the hem of the miniskirt, exposing her shaved pussy. "Could you go down on me, though? I really like it now. It makes me feel sooo good, Drew."

He leaned forward and kissed her little wet clit and then slid his tongue along her pussy lips, letting the tip curl up into her warm depths.

"Ooo, yeah, just like that, Drew. You're so good! Lick up all my girl cream. It really turns me on when guys do that," she whispered as she rubbed his hair.

Drew was completely lost in giving Lita oral. He didn't notice the doctor standing just outside the cell door taking notes on her tablet. Nor did he notice the blonde in white latex who stood a few feet outside the cell smiling and nodding at Lita.

All that mattered was the tiny sex goddess and her pussy.

"Drew? Can you fuck me? I need you sooo bad," she said.

Drew leaned back and looked up at her.

She turned showing off her heart shaped ass.

Lita leaned forward and grasped the bars of the cage, arching her back and spreading her legs.

Drew stood up and put the head of his cock against her pussy. If he had ever been this hard, he couldn't remember it. "Wait. Condom. Do you want me to..."

"No! Drew! I want you. I want to feel you inside me. Filling me, Drew. I crave it now. Something they did to me... Oh, Drew, I need it sooo bad!" Her back was turned, so he couldn't see her triumphant smile as he pushed deep inside her.

He had to be careful with most girls, but ironically the petite brunette had the longest vaginal canal he had ever been inside. She was tight, incredibly tight, but he was balls deep and still hadn't pushed against her cervix.

"Yeah, Drew, oh fuck me!"

He began to thrust, still afraid he might hit her cervix and cause her pain.

"Harder, Drew. More! I want more!"

He grabbed her waist and pulled her back against him as he fucked her.

Her juices were literally dripping on the cell floor as they moved together.

"Lita... I'm not going to be able to hold back..."

"Cum! Cum inside me!"

He went rigid as he pumped inside her. "Jesus... oh, Jesus!"

Her body seemed to milk him, muscles deep inside her grasping and constricting as she joined him in orgasm.

He held her tight against him as the throbbing subsided.

She was laughing as he slid out of her, his cum pouring out in thick streams on the floor.

He collapsed against the wall behind him.

She turned and pulled her short skirt down, cum still dripping down her thighs. "How was that?"

"Huh? Amazing..."

"I wasn't talking to you, Drew," she giggled.

"You were perfect, darling," Gwen said.

Lita skipped out the cell door and closed it behind her. She threw her arms around Gwen and nuzzled her bosom.

"How was he?" Gwen asked as she stroked the girl's hair.

"Small. And fast. Did I do it, though?" She asked.

Drew blinked and shook his head. Wait. Small?

"Yes, you did," the doctor said. "His body temperature is already elevating."

Lita giggled harder. "It was fun! You were right, Gwen. I really liked doing that to him."

"What are you talking about?" Drew mumbled. His skin felt flushed and, it seemed impossible, but he was getting another erection.

"My name is Dr. Demona," the doctor said. "Lita just infected you with an STD. You must already be feeling the effects?"

Drew blinked. "What!? An STD!? What the fuck?"

"We call it Bimbo Flu. You're now a carrier in remission. That wood you're getting? That's going to be almost constant. You're going through a second puberty. Expect to grow another three inches in the next day or so - not in height... in length."

Drew stared down at his dick. It was rock hard and dripping, and fuck if it didn't look bigger!

"Balls are going to get a bit beefier as well. Now, you're going to want to fuck constantly - don't fight it. Your pheromones are going to draw human women to you like flies, just enjoy the ride. But, you need to practice some abstinence with any woman you give a shit about."

"Why?" He asked, but he was already afraid he knew the answer.

"Any woman you fuck, orally, anally, vaginally? Hell, if you even piss on them, they get the 'flu'. Within a few minutes, their IQ drops, their inhibitions go bye-bye, sex drive goes into overdrive. Within two hours? Playboy tits. Three hours? Bimbo tits... big ones. The kind you have to go to eastern Europe or South America to have installed."

"Oh, my God," Drew grumbled. His balls were on fire and he felt like he might blow his load without even touching his cock.

"The changes are permanent. To tell you the truth, they're cute as buttons. Dumb as rocks, but fun to play with." Demona knelt outside the bars. "Now, you get to walk around with a porn star dick and fuck anything that moves. But..."

"But?!"

"But, you need an injection of anti-viral once per week. You'll be Joe stud as long as you're getting your juice, but if you miss it? That bimbo flu stops being dormant inside you - you get the full bimbo treatment, right down to a cute pink pussy and a cotton candy brain. Understand?"

"For fuck's sake!" Drew groaned. They were insane!

She handed a smartphone through the bars along with a black credit card.

"What're those for?" Drew gave up on propriety. He needed relief. He began jacking off.

"The phone is for taking pictures of your victims - you need to infect seven women per week. Shouldn't be a problem, just stand still long enough and they'll come to you. You take their picture and send it to the number provided. Miss your quota? No shot. Try to go to the police or the government or the newspapers? No shot. Be a good boy and fuck all the girl's senseless... literally... and I'll make sure you get your juice. Got it?"

"This is blackmail!"

"Sure is. If you'd prefer to have Gwen over there mind fuck you, just ask. But, trust me, blackmail will be easier for you. The credit card is for you to live off of. Don't lose it. Pay for everything with it - the Church takes care of its own. Seriously, this is a great deal."

"You've ruined my life!"

Demona shrugged. "I didn't tell you to fuck her. Now, some advice: take the train into Manhattan to troll for sluts. Don't shit where you eat. In other words, no infecting girls in your hometown. Hunt in the city. That way you'll stay clear of five oh. Which, by the way, if you're caught - although for the life of me I don't know what they would charge you with. But, if you're locked up? Game over. Church won't come for you. You just won't get your juice and you'll go bimbo... in jail... won't be pleasant. So, don't get caught."

Drew gasped and shot a huge load on the floor of the cell.

"God, men are disgusting," Demona grumbled. "Anyway. Remember this part: Stallion's Adult Video west of Ithaca on the Interstate. That's where you come for your shots. Got it?"

Drew nodded. "You're a doctor. How can you sleep at night?"

"Me? I sleep like a baby in a room full of hot chicks and a whoremaster with a dick as big as your forearm." She stood up and opened the cell door. "Out you scoot."

He looked at the door in confusion.

Demona rolled her eyes. "You can go. Vamoose. Make like a tree and leave. Get the fuck out."

"How do I get back home!?"

Demona stared at his hands. "Phone. Credit card. Call an Uber, dumbass."

***

Karen sat on the spanking stool and watched as Lorraine and Kim lay on the floor and scissored, rubbing their pussies together.

The younger woman had cum over and over.

Lorraine smiled at her daughter knowingly as she ground against her pussy. "See. I know best, don't I?"

"Oh, yes, Mommy! I love you!"

Lorraine stopped scissoring her and kissed her cunny before standing up. "Karen brought you an outfit."

Kim got gracefully to her feet, her thin legs hoisting her overinflated upper body upright.

Her smile seemed to be painted on. Lorraine and Karen had pulled her trailer trash blonde hair into pigtails. They had completed the look with big steel rings in her nipples.

She looked at the outfit and giggled. "I can't wear that. I'll look silly!"

Lorraine winked at her holding up the little tartan miniskirt and half shirt. "Why what's wrong with it?"

"That skirt is so short it'll show my ass... and where are the panties?"

"Oh, no more panties for you. You're too juicy for panties. And, of course people will see your ass - don't you want boys to fuck you?"

"Of course! Totes! But, I might get arrested."

"Well, cops need to fuck too, honey. Here. Put it on."

She took the skirt and stepped into it, drawing it up her long, supple legs.

Karen was trying hard not to stare. The girl was pure sex.

"How's this?" She danced around on her tiptoes. Her round ass cheeks bounced under the hem.

Lorraine laughed. "Priceless. Here, now the shirt."

The blouse was tiny in comparison to her huge boobs. "Let me guess: no bra? Mother?!"

Lorraine rolled her eyes. "Now, how will they be able to see your pretty nipple rings if you're wearing a thick bra?"

Kim shrugged. "I guess so." The thin fabric barely held her generous upper assets in place, and the steel rings showed through.

Lorraine handed her white stockings, and the girl pulled them up her long legs. They ended just below the hem of the skirt.

"Mmm, I like these," Kim whispered.

"And, finally," Lorraine handed her a pair of white patent leather stiletto heels.

"Yay!" She put them on her feet and danced around the room.

"Wow," Karen whispered. "I think we've created a monster."

"Monster slut," Lorraine whispered back as she watched her daughter dance - a study in bimbo perfection.

"My goodness, what a change!" Mary said. She was leaning against the stairwell doorframe naked.

Kim blushed a little and gave her a shy look. Her eyes lingered on the futa's thick cock that dangled near her knees. "Hi," she breathed.

Mary crossed the room. She took Kim's hand and spun her around on the heels. "I have to say, she's astounding, Lorraine."

"She is a wonderful fuck toy, aren't you, dear?" Lorraine said.

"Thank you, Mommy," Kim giggled.

"Dumb, just the way a bimbo is supposed to be."

"Thank you, Mary," Kim said. She didn't appear to take it as an insult.

Lorraine picked up the bottle of pills Demona had given her. "Kim, honey, I have some medicine for you to take."

She blinked her big eyes. "What is it?"

"It's a special pill to make you ovulate - do you remember what that means?"

Kim appeared to think for a second. Then she smiled. "Yes!"

"Well, you see, Mary here wants to make you pregnant."

Kim's eyes grew wide. "I... that scares me..."

"Now, now. She's already made me pregnant. Can't you see how my tummy has swollen?" Lorraine turned sideways and showed her baby bump.

Kim gasped.

"I'm going to have a baby in a few hours... only, it's actually going to be a clone of me. Fully grown and it's going to have all my memories. A twin."

Kim looked confused. "Why?"

"Because somebody has to go back and live with Daddy and your brothers and sister. Obviously, we can't do that, now can we?"

"No... I wouldn't want to go back."

"That's right, but we need to keep them from suspecting we've moved on to new lives. So our clones will take our place. You see?"

"Umm, I guess. I'm still scared."

Mary smiled and caressed her face. "Don't be. I'll be very gentle when I make love to you. And, the doctor says the baby will be super tiny when you have it. It'll grow outside your body instead. By tomorrow there'll be another you."

Karen walked around behind her and nuzzled her neck. "That's right. I read all about it. It'll be super easy."

"Oh... Okay... I guess."

Lorraine held the pill to Kim's lips.

The girl opened her mouth and let the pill fall on her tongue.

Mary looked at her hungrily.

She swallowed it down.

Mary smiled.

***

"That's right, honey, push!" Demona said as she held the pregnant woman's hand. "Crazy day, huh? You lose your cock and balls and now you're five centimeters dilated."

The woman screamed again and squeezed Demona's hand hard. Her eyes were rolled back in her head.

"How much longer?" Gwen asked.

"How the fuck should I know? This is the first clone I've delivered."

Gwen's eyes grew wide. "What!?"

"Oh, yeah, she's the first. All we did before this was SlutzNet computer simulations - don't worry, everything's going fine."

The woman screamed again.

"Push hard!" Demona yelled.

"Jesus, how much pain is she in? Can't you give her something?" Gwen grumbled.

Demona looked at her with a confused look. "Pain?"

"Oh, my God," Lisa said as she arrived at the basement landing.

"Hey, super vixen, welcome to my OB/GYN unit," Demona laughed.

Lisa stood beside Gwen. "Okay, if I had any reservations about being sterilized, they are gone now. I never want to have that happen to me... ever."

Demona looked from one of them to the other. "What the fuck are you two talking about?"

The woman on the table convulsed and screamed.

Demona dropped down between her thighs. "Yeah, there we go! Six centimeters. Baby, you're a machine."

Gwen took Lisa's hand. "Let's get out of here. Now."

Gwen practically dragged her to the steps.

"You mean you're going to miss the miracle of perverse clone birth?"

'You're goddamned right we are," Gwen said as she ran ahead of Lisa up the stairs.

***

In the sub-basement, Kim was bent over an operating table. She gripped the padded edge, digging her long bimbo nails into the vinyl.

"Goddamn whore! Take it all, you cunt!" Mary screamed.

Kim had taken the little brown pill and, a minute later, she started feeling warm and her tummy tingled.

Then Mary went nuts.

It was totes hot, but a teensy bit scary as the muscular woman had bent Kim over the table and shoved her thick cock deep in Kim's tight pussy. She had bumped Kim's 'kervix'... 'dervix'? She wasn't sure of the word. It hurt like a motherfucker, though!

Mom had saved her, making the big futanari slow down and not fuck her so hard.

Mom was the best!

After Kim had gotten used to having the big dick inside her, it started feeling reeaall good. She started rotating her hips and lunging back to meet the thrusts. That's when Mom had used her fingers and held Kim's pussy lips open so Mary could get nice and deep!

"God, she's so fucking tight!" Mary growled.

"Mmm, hmm," Lorraine laughed. "You're going to fill her little cunt full of futa cum, aren't you, Mary?"

"Fuck yes! I'm going to knock your slut daughter up, you perverted bitch!"

Kim giggled. It was funny to hear them talk dirty. Not only was all the attention totes wonderful, she was really, really happy to be making Mary and Mom happy.

Making people happy was like, her whole reason for living now.

"Feel good, baby?" Lorraine asked as she pulled Kim's little pussy lips even wider.

"Ooo, yes! It's so big and it feels so good! Please make a clone baby in me, Mary?"

"Such a fucking whore," Mary grunted as she pounded Kim even harder.

"Yes, I am. I wanna be a pregnant fucking whore, too!"

Lorraine laughed. "Karen, if I give her another ovulation pill, do you think she might have twins?"

Karen was masturbating on a stool nearby. "Maybe, but her body couldn't support both."

"Fuck, it'd be amazing to have another one," Lorraine grumbled. "Then we could take one with us and the little slut would have a twin to strip with."

"Mmm, I'd totes love that!" Kim giggled.

"God, I need to fucking cum!" Mary cried.

"Go on, Mary, give it to her. Knock the little slut up. I want that tight little belly all swollen," Lorraine said. She leaned down and tongued Kim's asshole as Mary plunged in and out of her wet pussy.

"Aiggh!" Mary screamed. She jerked Kim back against her cock and held her there.

"Oh! Mommy! She's cumming in me. Wow, so much cummy in my cunny."

"Take it all you whore," Lorraine laughed.

***

"That was intense," Gwen said as she walked hand in hand with Lisa into the field behind the farmhouse.

"Just out of curiosity, does Demona ever stop coming up with perverse things to do to humans?"

Gwen laughed. "Not so far. She's very committed to the 'Mad Scientist' image." She abruptly stopped and dragged Lisa down into the long grass.

"Hey!" Lisa giggled. She landed on top of Gwen. The blonde leaned up and kissed her.

Gwen caressed her long black hair. "A few days ago, you were pretty upset. How are you now?"

Lisa laughed. "Not upset. Happy. Excited." She shook her head. "And, fucking evil. I mean dark evil. I want to do things, Gwen. Some of them are..."

"Frightening?"

Lisa nodded. "They don't even seem like people any more."

Gwen nodded and turned a lock of black hair in her fingers. "I know. That's something we have to fight. All the time. Yes, we use them and do unspeakable things to them, but we have to try to hold on to our humanity. Just a little. Try to make sure that what we do, even if it's truly awful, will end in their happiness."

"What doesn't destroy them will make them... weirder?"

Gwen smiled. "More or less. We're goddesses now, Lisa. I want to think that we can still have a human outlook, but I don't think we can. Not really. Call it, absolute power corrupting absolutely if you want. The rules just no longer apply to us - we're completely alien to what we were." She poked Lisa's dangling medallion. "Question is: Can you live with what you are now?"

A slow smile spread across Lisa's lips. "Yeah, I think I can. I love it. I frighten myself, but, God, I love it." She kissed Gwen. "Every bit of it."

Gwen smiled up at her. "Do you love me, Lisa?"

Lisa's eyes grew wide. "I... wow... I didn't even think about that before." She turned her head to the side and gazed into Gwen's eyes. "Yes, Gwen, I love you. I don't even know when..."

"How about Sugar Tits?"

Lisa smiled. "I love Sugar. And, Constance too." She sat up. "Oh, my God. I love Alex and Demona..."

Gwen nodded and smiled. "That's our gift, Lisa. We love them. All the transformed. We love them, unconditionally."

"And, Sister Asmodea... I love her too."

Gwen looked away. "Not too much, Lisa. Don't love her too much."

Lisa gently turned Gwen's face toward hers. "What's wrong?"

"The Church, they aren't like us, Lisa. They love us, yes, but they love themselves more. They believe they are the hand of Morpheus, destined to rule over us. Destined to rule over the entire world. We are their minions, not their equals. And, the humans? They would destroy them if necessary."

Lisa shook her head. "No. Gwen, we're supposed to save the humans, we're not supposed to... kill them? That's not what Morpheus wants! It can't be."

Gwen sat up and held her close. "No, it isn't Lisa. We are his hand, and we are here to save the humans, from themselves... and, if need be? From the Church."

Lisa looked startled. "What are you saying?"

1...45678...10