Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Diane stood up beside the operating table, much as she had a week ago. On that day, she had looked in terror at the massive, milk laden breasts that had miraculously appeared on her chest.

They were gone, replaced with gravity defying DDs that would have made a Playboy model weep with envy. She turned to the left and right looking at herself in the mirror. "Oh, my God."

Heather smiled and ran a finger down the side of her breast. "You like?"

"Oh, definitely. They're unbelievable."

"I gotta say, those look perfect on you, Diane," Heather said with a shake of her head.

"I'll have to second that."

Diane turned to see Gwen standing in the doorway. Her breasts were also gravity defying, but they were twin 'Jupiters' in comparison to her twin 'Earths'. Diane squinted at her for a moment. "Hey, the other night? Did you bring me in here and..."

"We talked. Yes. You said you wanted to join us."

Diane nodded. "I do."

Gwen held out her hand. "Walk with me."

"I... I'm naked."

Gwen laughed. "You haven't worn clothes in a week, but now you're self-conscious?"

Diane turned red. "Well, I guess I am. Yeah."

Gwen shook her head. "Okay. Heather, could you help her get dressed? I'll be waiting out front."

Diane emerged in a pencil skirt, a tight white blouse, and heels a few minutes later.

Gwen took her hand and led her out into the sun.

"Wow. Bright. It's been a while since I saw the sun."

Gwen nodded. "What did you think of our little spa?"

"Amazing. I never dreamed I could be so free, so... sexual."

Gwen looked far away for a moment. "I know - that's what our goal is: to free people from their prisons. Both society's shackles and their own."

"You're a true believer?" Diane asked.

"I am. Oh, I was skeptical before, just like you. But, I can see where this future can lead. It's a beautiful place." Gwen stood with her in the field. "We may have to cross dark territory to get there."

Diane nodded. "I won't hurt people. I'm sorry. I just won't. If that's a problem..."

Gwen sighed. "No. I don't think you will be called on for anything like that. You won't hurt anyone."

"Good."

Gwen caressed Diane's face. "It's easy in this life to forget who we are. To forget what we believe and what we value. But, I need you to know: no matter what happens, Diane Krantz, you will still be you. No matter what dark places you travel through - there is a light. And, you will find it. Or, it will find you. You will not be abandoned. Cling to that."

Diane looked into the woman's eyes for a moment, unsure of what she meant. "Um, okay."

Gwen smiled. "Your car is waiting. Goodbye, Diane."

Diane walked alone toward the parking lot behind the barn. The conversation with Gwen had been strange. There was pain in the woman's eyes and was their a touch of fear in her words?

Diane searched for her keys in her purse. They were gone. She turned back toward the barn.

"Lose something?"

Diane stopped in mid-step. She turned around.

Regina was leaning against a long, black limousine. She was dressed in a skin tight black latex dress with a white latex inverted cross over her big breasts. Her long blonde hair was perfectly styled and pulled back.

She wore dark sunglasses above a million dollar smile.

"Regina?"

"In the flesh... well, rubber. Need a lift?"

A chauffeur got out of the driver's side. She was a knockout redhead with ample curves and huge breasts. Her outfit was skintight gray latex.

She opened the back door for Diane.

"My car..."

"...Is on its way back to the city. One of my people is driving it. That way, you can ride with me."

"Oh, I see." She kissed Regina smelling her gentle perfume and tasting strawberries on her lips.

She climbed into the backseat.

Chas was sitting in the rear facing backseat diagonally across from her.

"Chas?!"

"Hi, sweetheart," he said with a smile and more than a little leer.

Regina slid in beside him facing Diane.

"You are full of surprises. Both of you," Diane said.

"You have no idea," Regina said. She smiled at her as the chauffeur closed the door.

"I spoke to Gwen," Diane said. "She's fine with me joining the 'club'."

"Of course. The whore caste denies me nothing. My caste has privileges."

"Professional caste, right? I thought technically the whore caste was over professional..."

Regina laughed. "Professional caste? Oh, darling, you misunderstood. I am not professional caste."

Diane's brow knitted. "You're not?"

"No. Not at all. I am Regina Medea di Diabolo, a Mother Superior of the Church of Morpheus." She smiled behind the sunglasses.

"I... you never said you were part of the Church... you said..."

"Be still."

Diane's body went rigid. She started to hyperventilate.

Regina took off her sunglasses revealing eyes that were completely black from one corner to corner - twin black orbs that seemed to look right through her. "Wearing contact lenses for a week was absolute murder - but you made it all worth it, Diane."

Diane's eyes grew wide.

"When my father passed, he left Lady Lace cosmetics to my brother." She turned her piercing, strange gaze to her left. "Charles. I always called him Chas."

Chas continued to smile.

"When the Church came to Chas with their plans for the company, I'm afraid he didn't want any part of it. So, when the Church came to me and offered me not only Lady Lace but also my brother as a sex toy? I couldn't say no. Even better, when they gave me religious caste Ambrosia? I didn't turn into one of the nuns as they had planned, it turns out I had the right genetics to become... this. A Mother Superior. With powers that rival the White Witches. Such as the mind control I've placed you under."

"You... don't have to. Regina... I love you," Diane stammered.

"I know you do, that's what makes this so wonderful. I have... well, certain fetishes that require a woman with specific looks and abilities. I crave big titted sluts like you, or rather like you were, and will be again. But, only a handful of human beings have the IQ to be able to communicate after being turned into what I desire. I've only known two: Patsy, whom they won't let me have because they want her scientific accumen... and you."

Tears began to roll down Diane's cheeks. "I love you. Don't you understand? You can have me... you don't have to do anything..."

"What? And have you as an equal? Worse, intellectually my better? Oh, no. My ego is far too great for that. No, you are going to be my toy, my pet, my submissive sex slave. Not only that, we're going to clone you so that you can replace all my servants. You see, I like to surround myself with beautiful things, Diane. And, nothing is more beautiful to me than you. On your knees, my love."

Diane's body slid forward and she knelt between Regina's thighs. "Why can't you understand? I'm in love with you. I wouldn't deny you anything. Please, Regina, my heart is breaking."

Regina laughed. "Silly girl. I don't care if it does. So long as you are my obedient little pussy worshiper. It's really what you want, Diane. You want to be owned. By me. Now, enough tears." She spread her legs and the rubber dress slid up her hips revealing her shaved pussy. "This is your god now, my darling."

"But, I love you. Why? You don't have to be..."

"Cruel? Oh, believe me, this is not cruelty. You will see me when I'm cruel, and you will thank your lucky stars that I'm not being cruel to you."

Diane sobbed. She had fallen into this creature's trap. And, it was too late.

Dark places. That's what Gwen had said. She would go through dark places. "No matter what dark places you travel through - there is a light. And, you will find it. Or, it will find you. You will not be abandoned. Cling to that..."

And, Diane clung to it. She clung to it with all her might as she felt her will slip away.

"Gwen programmed a sweet, submissive personality for you, my love. All that is needed is the key phrase to put the old you to sleep."

A voice whispered in her head. "To sleep, yes... but not gone. We will come for you, Diane. We will never abandon you. Be patient and do not give up. We are his hand."

Regina smiled "Now, Diane, are you ready to be my... Good Girl?"

There was a white light that washed out everything else. Only the voice remained whispering in her mind: We will never abandon you.

"What is your name?" Regina asked. It was the voice of her world, her god, her love, her mistress.

"I am Slut," Diane said.

"Who do you belong to?"

"My mistress, Regina Medea di Diabolo."

"Service me, Slut."

"Yes, Mistress." Diane leaned forward and kissed her goddess's cunt.

***

Back on the porch, Gwen opened her eyes. Diane Krantz was asleep. Slut was beginning her servitude.

Gwen sobbed.

Alex put his arm around her. "I know. I know."

"What are we that we can tolerate creatures such as that? We are cruel sometimes, but they are cruelty in its most evil form. She doesn't love Diane. She just wants her the way she might want a piece of jewelry."

Alex nodded and watched the limo disappear in the trees."It's the game. We have to play it."

"I know. But, Alex?"

"Yes, my love?"

"When this is over? I want you to take Mother Superior Regina Medea di Diabolo and tear her fucking head off."

"Whatever you want." He held her tight.

"Morning," Lita said as she stepped onto the porch.

Alex and Gwen turned.

The little brunette was stark naked carrying a blanket and a bottle of suntan lotion. She stepped down off the porch and headed for the backyard.

Alex and Gwen watched the woman's shapely ass as she made her way through the manicured grass.

Alex drew in a breath. "Is our wife heading to the backyard to sunbathe nude?"

"Yes."

"She does realize there are probably police and FBI searching the woods for Bear's body? And, they have binoculars?"

"I think she does," Gwen said. "It might even be why she's doing it."

"But, does she realize: the transformed don't tan?"

Gwen shook her head. "I don't think we told her that."

"Should we?"

Gwen sighed. "No. I think we should join her. Really give the cops something to look at."

The End

*****

The story continues in Transformations: Curse of the Were-Bimbo

1...5678910