All Comments on 'Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 06'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

I wonder how much longer things can hold up between both sides of this before the whore and reglious class start killing each other.

So Demona is Evey's daughter. That's unexpected. But it does explain a few things.

Tracy is playing hardball.

Tanya found her peace. Good for her. I was kind of expecting her to become a white which through.

kansaibboykansaibboyover 2 years ago

Great way to wake up on a Saturday!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

At one point earlier, Cathy is talking to Hecate and alludes to the Church not wanting to have Whore Masters or White Witches in the zone - she then goes on to say the other designations will simply fill the void. No White Witches or full Whore Masters are created in the zone.

ambernight3ambernight3over 2 years ago

This was amazing all chapters were beautiful.

Though I think the war between the Whore Cast and the Religious Cast has just begun maybe not the full on, but things have just moved beyond the cold portion. I eagerly wait for the next part...

More than once left me in tears at the power, strength and beauty of your words.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another great story!! Wasn't expecting a chapter 6, but I will take it and run. Still so many plot lines out there. Can't wait for more. Thank you both for your time and effort. Stay safe, stay strong.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

Honestly the more I thinking about this the more I'm wondering what the fate of Patricia is going to be. She seems like a good person even if she working against the Whore Caste. Honestly the more I see of her the more I think she is perfect white witch material. Now we can just get her to understand and accept that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm reading through the comments and one fan indicated that Demona is Evie's daughter. Where did it say that within the six chapters. I know in chapter 1 it indicates Adam was her child but that's all I could find? Just trying to understand. Thanks!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

I didn’t say she was Evie’s daughter :)… not saying she isn’t either… time will tell. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this whole story. It may not work in live action, but have you given thought to something along the lines of The Heavy Metal Movie. Just a thought.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

One figure that I now what to know the whereabouts of given the mini time skip at the end of the chapter is Detective Kennedy. Did she take Tanya up on her offer and see what the Whore Caste offers (possibly ending up as professional caste or even heading out to the Farm or Stallions to become a covert White Witch), did she join with the NRO and Menser or is she still on the fence?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

A movie version? From your lips to God’s ears, Anonymous :). Yes, we would love to do something like that. Ann is chomping at the bit for digital art applications to progress to the point we could create our own, even short, films. Right now, in order to produce studio quality you still need a team of animators.

But, if Hollywood calls? We’d answer ;).

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Det. Kennedy’s story will be explored in an upcoming book…

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10over 2 years ago

I will be on pins and needles until the next book comes out!!!! You guys are spectacular

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

Thank you. I have enjoyed every chapter of the entire saga and I am more excited than ever for the next piece of the puzzle to be read.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Story Timeline Breakdown

What would be handy is a 'story' or even an illustration to walk us through the Transformations timeline because after rereading Return to Sinful Suburbia (because of the reintroduction of Carrie) it gets a little bit confusing where everything fits on the timeline. You could almost say its how Adam feels whenever a new vision is given out becuase he can't figure quite exactly when in their timeline he is speaking to them from.

MrDaddyWolfMrDaddyWolfover 2 years ago

Dose anyone remember when future Adam warned Brittany not to trust the girl in pink? Anyone else automatically think of Demona.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Adam told her not to trust the ‘plastic’ girl…

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hopefully, Book of Adam and its sequel will help to straighten some of the timeline out. At this point in the story, the MILF Whores from Sinful are spreading out across the country, most major cities in the US have been hit with the Bimbo flu and Futa virus and have created red light districts. Book of Adam takes place at roughly the same time as New Normal and Naughty vs. Nice (the Christmas book) happens slightly after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Terra_Lupis below; a quick overview of what the story and each overlapping plot line and where we left off at the beginning of each new story, along with at what point the current chapter takes place in, would be absolutely perfect. Just to help us keep the timeline good, because it’s difficult to remember all the important moments with a story this size

SpiritSarcynSpiritSarcynover 2 years ago

So I’ve now finally caught up to the ‘live’ releases and gah… I can’t wait for more. By far the most enjoyable story I’ve ever read on this site. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait for more!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

It would be nice to have a chart showing where the different books fall on the timeline. We'll look at how we can accomplish that here on Lit.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter pulling together a few things for me but still creating havoc 😁😁. I love it but have no idea how you manage to keep things in order. Looks like Hecate could be very dangerous from now on.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

"It would be nice to have a chart showing where the different books fall on the timeline."

I can see it now. It would look like string theory with yarn in all directions.

"Time is fluid. It bends."

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

@jaimectaylor Lol! Indeed…

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

I don’t think Demona is Evie’s daughter, I think she is Eric and Melody’s daughter, or possibly Melody cloned or somehow revived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Adam ready to drop?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

We’re about 12000 words in - we like a ‘chapter’ to be about 15000 words. Well post here when we put Adam in the queue.

ReidabielReidabielover 2 years ago

I think Eric engineered Demona for her intelligence and after her time with Lillith, she is the one that will figure out how to bring Melody back as she was and not as a clone.

By doing to that will bring Eric back to being a true part of the world again. Least that is where I think the story is going.

Don’t care if I am wrong by the way as the not knowing is the fun.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

These are all very interesting theories (and well thought out) - not that we’re going to confirm or deny any of them ;).

14,000 words into Book of Adam chapter 1. We anticipate putting it in the queue this weekend.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Finishing up edits on The Book of Adam Chapter One. It came out to about 22,500 words, which is insane. I’ll be adding it to the queue later tonight. Book of Adam has a playlist if you are interested - we create to music.

Transformations: The Book of Adam Playlist

———————

“Walk on Water,” Thirty Seconds to Mars

“I Knew I Loved You,” Savage Garden

“Calling Dr. Love,” KISS

“Half God Half Devil,” In This Moment

“Collide,” VNV Nation

“How Did You Love?” Shinedown

“Freak of Nature (feat. Tove Lo),” Broods

“Wish I knew You,” The Revivalists

“Forever is a Long Time (The Wicked Symphony),” Avantasia

“Life Eternal,” Ghost

“Skin,” Sixx:A.M.

“Timeflows Part 1,” The Eden House

“Imagine (Remastered 2010),” John Lennon

“Break In (feat. Amy Lee),” Halestorm

“Anyone Can Fly (Rise Up)”, The Spiritual Machines

“Believe,” Two Steps from Hell, Thomas Bergersen

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

...and Chapter 1 of The Book of Adam is in the queue at almost 23,000 words. Sorry for the insane chapter length but it seemed the right place to break it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh God...I'm so excited for the next chapter in this awesome story. My pussy's wet and clenching just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it weird that I want Agent Jones to be added to Tracey's coven? Seduced in or otherwise?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

According to Literotica, Book of Adam chapter 1 will go live tomorrow, 16-November.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

Referring back to your playlist and one song that should (IMHO) be on it.

"Ceremony," Deftones

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...