Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 06

Story Info
Business. White Witch. Red Light District. Gathering Storm.
13.5k words
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 6

Comments welcome!

This is the last chapter of The New Normal. The next book in the series will be Transformations: The Book of Adam.

------------------------

"Golly, this place is HUGE!" Cassandra squealed as they entered the 6th Avenue Penthouse. She and Caitlyn ran hand in hand across the marble floor. "We're sharing a room, right?" They yelled back in unison.

"We're all sharing one bedroom," Tanya said as she followed behind them. "But, each of you can have your own room for privacy when you want it."

The clones slid to a stop in front of Jeremy who stood naked in the huge living room.

Their eyes traveled down to his groin. "Doesn't he have...?" Cassandra whispered.

Jeremy stared at the floor.

"A penis?" Raquel said as she walked into the living room behind them. "Actually, he has two. This is a dual cock modification they pioneered in Havana." Raquel knelt in front of him and twisted the topmost silver disk. "See?"

Jeremy's long, thick cock pushed out of his abdomen and through the iris.

"Ooo," Cassandra said.

Raquel smiled and then blinked. "Oh... I see they removed your urethra?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"From both penises?" Raquel asked as she opened the lower iris.

His lower cock appeared. "Yes, Mistress."

Raquel nodded. "Wow... someone really hated you, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I have massage methods to ease the congestion in your prostate from all that recirculated cum," Raquel said.

"Thank you, Doctor...?"

"Nurse... I'm Raquel... I can't wait to get my fingers on your prostate."

Jeremy looked down at Raquel's huge hands with her long, thick fingers and swallowed. "Whatever... you think is best, Nurse Raquel."

Keith stifled a laugh from the hallway and Lexi elbowed him.

"Don't laugh or I'll massage your prostate," Lexi warned.

He took her hand and kissed it. "With these little fingers? Maybe."

"Fingers if you're a good boy," she said with a wink.

"Feisty? Are you getting feisty?" Keith asked and he scooped her up off the floor.

"Jesus, get a room you two," Tanya said but she smiled and winked.

Betty stood close by Tanya. She was still naked from the orgy but the sight of a naked woman in Manhattan was now a normal occurrence.

"Jeremy, this is Betty. She is my submissive, but she is still above you. Do you understand?" Tanya said.

Jeremy nodded toward them. "Of course. Welcome, Mistress Betty."

Betty looked at his twin cocks and smiled.

"Yes. You may enjoy yourself with him," Tanya said. "Just don't forget to close his chastity when you're finished with him."

Betty smiled. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Jeremy, find Betty some clothes."

"The Church installed a latex clothing printer in the laundry room, Mistress," Jeremy said.

"A what?"

Raquel turned toward her. "Oh! It makes clothes. You choose the design, and it makes the garment out of latex in just a few minutes."

"Hmm... Raquel, help Jeremy with the printer." Tanya took a step back. "I'm thinking a French maid outfit with an open bust and no panties..."

"Oh, and stiletto boots?" Keith said.

"Nice..." Tanya said.

"Stiletto ballet boots," Lexi added with a smile.

"What are those?" Betty asked as Raquel took her hand and led her toward the back of the apartment.

"Ooo, super sexy!" Raquel said. "You're going to absolutely hate them!"

"Huh?"

"They're going to hurt like the dickens!"

Jeremy smiled weakly as he led them to the laundry room. "Welcome to my life."

The television winked on by itself as Betty was led back to the printer.

"Good evening, citizens of the Red Zone," Mother Superior Hecate said from the tv. "Tonight we need your help locating an untransformed human..."

A picture appeared on the screen of a pretty woman with long, flowing brown hair and green eyes.

"Hey, that's Teresa Adkins," Keith said.

Tanya stared at the image. There was something...

"The actress?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah, she was in that movie... you know... the people in that cabin in the snowstorm... won an Oscar or something..." Keith said.

Tanya walked toward the television as Hecate continued: "...all efforts to locate her have failed. We believe she is hiding somewhere within the zone. For some reason, she is resisting the Church. She must be found..."

The face looked so familiar to Tanya... and then she knew.

She looked at the door to the penthouse and remembered the face in the doorway of the other apartment.

***

The doorbell rang and Lexi untangled herself from Keith's embrace. They hadn't made it past the living room in over an hour. Keith had tossed her on the couch, and they had been making out ever since.

"I'll get it," Lexi said.

"Let somebody else do that," Keith said as he lounged back naked on the couch, his thick cock pointed toward the ceiling. "Isn't that Jeremy's job?"

Lexi looked back over her shoulder at him. "Just jerk off while I answer the door, you oaf."

"Aww, I like it better when you do it." He stroked his thick cock and the veins bulged.

She opened the door.

A beautiful brunette in a pink nurse's outfit stared at her with violet colored eyes. "Found her," the brunette said as she reached out and grabbed Lexi's cock under her short skirt.

Lexi laughed. "A little forward but with those eyes I'll let you get away with anything." She looked over the brunette's shoulder and saw Cum Slut Cathy and Tracy smiling at her.

"Alexis Karigiledes, may I introduce Dr. Demona," Cathy said.

Demona reached up and put the back of her hand against Lexi's brow. "How are you feeling, beautiful?"

"I... I'm fine."

"Dark thoughts?"

Lexi blinked and frowned. "Um... I did have a few but..." She looked over her shoulder at Keith who was now standing in front of the couch. "Everything is okay now."

Demona smiled. "Coven magic. Damned close to having balanced hormones." She opened her bag and produced a syringe. "I need to give you a shot."

Lexi frowned and took a step back. "I... why?"

Cathy smiled. "No, it's okay, Lexi. This will help you. It's nothing bad."

Lexi relaxed. There was something about Cathy that set her at ease. White Witch mind control didn't work on the transformed but somehow Cathy could make everything seem like it was going to be okay.

Demona took her hand. "When I designed the viruses, I didn't think about someone contracting both bimbo flu and the futa virus at the same time. It causes a hormone imbalance leading to depression." She put her other hand on the side of Lexi's face and tilted her head to the side.

"Is that why I was so... upset?" Lexi whispered.

"Partly. Partly from the fact that we took away your freedom." She gently slipped the needle into Lexi's neck. "Some people think depression is all chemical, some think it's all psychological... truth is? It's both." The liquid disappeared into Lexi and Demona smiled. "At least I can fix one of them."

Demona removed the needle and dropped it in the sharps container in her bag. "Last one. Thank God."

The doctor looked unsteady, and Lexi embraced her.

Cathy rubbed Demona's back. "She's been going since early this morning."

"I didn't lose one. Not one," Demona whispered as Lexi and Cathy led her to the couch.

"No, you didn't," Cathy said.

Demona collapsed onto the couch.

Keith knelt naked in front of her. "Can I get you some water or anything?"

"Water would be great," Demona said. She looked at him groggily. "You're pretty. I'm strictly pussy... for the most part. But I'd make an exception in your case."

Keith laughed. "Thank you, I'm flattered. I'll get you the water."

Lexi sat down beside her on the couch and smiled as Keith stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

"Damn, we do good work," Demona whispered as she stared at Keith.

Lexi laughed.

Demona smiled at her. "You two are an item?"

"Yeah. I think so."

Demona leaned her head on Lexi's shoulder. "That's the way it works. Complex relationships in a coven. You all love each other but you don't aways like each other. Some people you like more than others." Demona closed her eyes. "Short nap. Just a little one. But, when I wake up? I want dick - girl dick and boy dick. Same time."

Lexi laughed as Demona conked out on her shoulder.

When Keith returned a moment later, he put the glass of water on the coffee table and slid in under them, holding them both against his chest.

***

Tanya stood in the living room and looked at the doctor lying between a naked Lexi and Keith. "They look comfortable."

"She's had a long day," Cathy said as she embraced Tanya.

Tanya kissed her deep. It felt natural to her.

Cathy smiled and looked into Tanya's eyes. "That was... unexpected."

"What can I say? I think I've seen the light."

Cathy nodded over Tanya's shoulder. "It looks like your coven is growing."

Tanya looked behind her.

Betty was dressed in her new latex French maid's outfit and sitting on the edge of the dining room table. Her legs were spread, and Jeremy knelt between them.

He kissed and licked her pussy that was still laced shut with the silver chain through the labia piercings.

"Oh, them? Jeremy is a slave, not part of the coven. Betty is just a visitor, for now. Although I am growing more and more fond of her."

"Fond enough to unlace her pussy?" Cathy laughed.

"No. Not yet." Tanya said. Then she looked into Cathy's eyes. "Thank you."

Cathy stared at her quizzically. "For what?"

"Making my life... interesting. For making me immortal."

Cathy's eyes glistened. "Figured it out, did you?"

"That you gave us back much more than you took? Yeah. Took one of my Street Whores to make me see that."

"Oh, don't underestimate them. They're wiser than they appear." Cathy laughed. "So you're a complete convert?"

"Getting there... hey, this actress they're looking for: Teresa Adkins? What's the deal?"

Cathy shook her head. "Hecate wants her found. She's hiding somewhere in the zone."

"Yeah, but why does she want her?"

Cathy looked away. "Someone very rich offered the Church a great deal of money for her."

Tanya laughed. "Yeah, Tracy was talking about that little 'auction' the other night. So, in this brave new world the Church is creating, is it going to just be the same bullshit with the rich running everything?"

Cathy shook her head. "No. No, it isn't. These billionaires are a means to an end right now. Thomas Jeffries is paying the Church $15 million for Teresa Adkins. For the war effort, we need every dime we can get."

"$15 million doesn't seem like much in the grand scheme of things."

"No, but that's only part of it. Jeffries has influence in hundreds of different industries, media ties, government ties. He can help influence public opinion, steer the US government in ways beneficial to the Church."

Tanya looked away. "We scratch his back, and he scratches ours, huh?"

Cathy stroked Tanya's arm. "It's a means to an end. Now, why are you asking about Teresa Adkins?"

"Just curious."

***

The master bedroom was almost the size of the entire floor Tanya and Caitlyn had lived on. The room had been filled with modern art sculptures at one time - most were still there but they had been relocated to line the walls.

Nine king sized mattresses had been arranged in the middle of the floor and fitted with Egyptian cotton sheets. Jeremy had apologized for the lack of actual bedframes - it was difficult to get furniture in the red zone.

The orgy had started after Cathy and Tracy departed.

Dr. Demona had stayed behind, and she was now straddling Keith's thick cock. It slid in and out of her pussy in rhythm with Lexi's cock thrusting in and out of her ass.

Lexi held the doctor's waist and pumped her ass from behind.

Demona moaned and thrashed as she was double penetrated.

Tanya lay on her side as Jeremy lay behind her, his modified cocks thrusting into her ass and pussy. She smiled as she watched the threesome of Lexi, Keith, and the beautiful doctor a few yards away.

Jeremy's hand snaked around her body, and he rubbed her clit with two fingers while he fucked her.

While she enjoyed torturing him, she had to admit her attitude toward him was growing more tender. Whatever his transgressions with the nun who created him, he was attentive and selfless.

She smiled as his lips caressed her neck. "You spoil me."

"I want to be a good submissive, Mistress." He then returned to kissing her neck.

Tanya bit her lower lip as the combination of the dual thrusting, the clit massage, and his exploring lips pushed her toward the brink.

His body stiffened and he moaned against the back of her neck as he 'orgasmed'. A moment later he returned to thrusting, his cocks not softening in the slightest.

"Bad... boy," Tanya scolded. "You... came. Before me. I'm going to punish you for that." Tanya trembled in his embrace.

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you want."

"Oh, God!" Her orgasm burned through her from the inside out as Jeremy continued to thrust while her body milked him.

She pulled herself free of him and he rolled onto his back.

His cocks stood stiff and straight. He raised his hips slightly so that Tanya could close the irises of his chastity.

She rolled onto her elbow and smiled down at him. "We'll close your chastities tomorrow."

He smiled back, his face turning red in gratitude.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Demona cried as she came from the combined fucking of a futanari and a junior Whoremaster.

Tanya snuggled in beside Jeremy to watch as Lexi and Keith joined Demona in orgasm, filling her with cum.

Lexi fell on her side.

Demona pulled herself off Keith's cock. Then she lay down beside Lexi and kissed her. "Okay. Enough boys. I've got to fall asleep looking at a pretty face."

Lexi laughed. "Well, I think he's pretty."

"Yeah, you said I was pretty earlier, doc," Keith laughed as he sat up behind her.

"I was exhausted and not in my right mind. I have to re-assert my lesbian... ism? Lesbianality? Fuck it, I'm tired and cock drunk."

Keith and Lexi laughed.

Lexi pulled her close. "Go to sleep, doc."

"Way ahead of you," Demona said as she laid her head on Lexi's arm.

Keith lay down behind Lexi and stroked the futanari's side. "I love you."

Lexi smiled. "I love you too."

"Yeah, I love you both," Demona groaned. "Now shut up and let me sleep."

***

A few hours before dawn, Tanya got up and went into the master bath. She showered and then dressed in her dominatrix outfit.

She walked as quietly as she could back into the bedroom.

Caitlyn, Cassandra, and Betty were snuggled in Raquel's arms, asleep. The giantess was snoring gently.

Jeremy was curled into a ball alone on the mattress she had shared with him earlier. She picked up a blanket and draped it over his sleeping form.

Tanya knelt beside Keith and touched his arm.

Keith stirred. "Tanya?"

Tanya nodded toward Dr. Demona and Lexi beside him. "Shh. Don't wake them. I need your help."

He rose gently and followed her out of the bedroom and into the hall.

Tanya smiled at him as she closed the door behind them. "I need your help..."

Keith abruptly pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Tanya moaned into the embrace and reached down to stroke his hardening cock. "Mmm... what was that for?" She asked as she opened her eyes.

"You know what it was for," he said as he passed the fingers of his left hand through her red hair.

She licked her lips. "That was as much for me as for you or her."

"I know. But when you brought Lexi back to us? It made us a coven. A real coven. I'll follow you to hell and back."

Tanya laughed. "Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that. The heaven of that bedroom will be enough for me."

"So, did you call me out into the hallway for sex? Because I'm definitely ready for sex."

Tanya looked down and ran her finger along the curve of his thick cock. "I can see that. But, don't distract me. I need your help with something else."

"What's that?"

"I'm getting ready to do something. I'm not sure if I should. But, if I do, I think I might need your help."

Keith nodded. "Anything."

***

Fifteen minutes later, they were standing by the elevator when the doorman emerged. It was the same man from earlier in the day.

He was holding a key in his hand.

"Do you work twenty-four hours a day?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I lockup after midnight but I remain on duty. You said you needed the key to Penthouse B?" The doorman said. He looked at Keith who stood naked beside Tanya. "Did you want a threesome, Mistress?"

"Hmm? Oh... no. Not right now." Then she smiled. "Well, maybe later."

"Has to be a straight threesome," Keith said.

"Really?" Tanya asked. "But, you're fine with Lexi..."

"Girl with a dick is different than a dude," Keith said. He nodded toward the doorman. "No offense."

"None taken, sir."

Tanya frowned. "How is that any different? I mean, there's still a penis."

"It just is." He nodded toward the doorman. "You explain it to her."

"I follow orders, sir. I'll do whatever she asks."

Tanya smiled. "Now that's a nice attitude. You could learn something from him, Keith."

Keith shook his head.

"The key, Mistress," the doorman said and then handed it to her.

Tanya stared at it. "Just like that? I ask for a key to an apartment that isn't mine and you just hand it over?"

"It is your apartment, Mistress," the doorman said.

"I'm sorry? What?"

"The entire building is yours."

Tanya stared at him and blinked. "How...?"

"You are a dominant member of Whore Caste with a coven. When you claimed Penthouse A, you claimed the building."

Tanya looked at Keith. "Did you know about this?"

"Didn't you? It's the way the Caste system works. In the video..."

"Oh, that fucking video again..." She turned to the doorman. "Thank you, that will be all."

He gave a short bow. "Yes. Mistress."

She watched him get back in the elevator and head down.

"What do you want the key to B for? You planning on joining the apartments?" Keith asked.

"No... well, maybe later. I need to talk to someone inside."

"I thought it was empty."

Tanya smiled. "I don't think so." She took his hand. "Just stay outside. I'll call you if I need you."

"Sure you don't want me to come with?"

"Not yet."

***

Penthouse B was dark when Tanya stepped through the front door and closed it behind her. She fingered the handle of the cat o'nine tails on her hip.

She thought back to the quick glimpse of a face she had gotten yesterday through the partially open door.

She had almost recognized that face when she saw it. Memory is a strange thing. When you see a familiar face in a location you aren't expecting to find that person, it takes the brain a while to sort it out.

Now she was positive of the identity of the person she saw.

And, that person was hiding somewhere inside the sprawling penthouse.

"Hello?" Tanya called as she turned on the lights with the switch by the door. "I know you're here. I saw you earlier."

Tanya stepped across the marble hall.

Was the woman dangerous? Of course, she was cornered. Cornered humans were always dangerous.

What an odd thought.

Cornered humans were always dangerous.

The realization she was no longer human was starting to take root in Tanya's thinking.

"You must be very frightened," Tanya said as she walked into the living room. The layout of this penthouse was the same as the other - only a mirror image. "I know I was. But there's really nothing to be afraid of." Tanya moved slowly, checking behind the big, white leather couch.

Tanya laughed nervously. "At first, I couldn't figure out why I was so horny. I mean it's like I was in heat or something. And, the breast growth? It's the water, did you know that? They put it in the water - they call it Ambrosia."