Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya stepped into the kitchen and stopped. She took a step back.

Teresa Adkins, Oscar winning actress and world class beauty stood in gray sweatpants and a thin white t-shirt in the kitchen. Her reddish-brown hair hung in messy waves down her shoulders.

Her eyes were wild, and she held a butcher's knife in each hand. "Stay back."

Tanya got over her initial shock and then smiled. "There you are."

"Stay the fuck back!" She held out her right hand and pointed the knife blade toward Tanya.

"Teresa... may I call you Teresa?"

Teresa said nothing.

"Okay... Teresa then." Tanya took a step toward her. "The entire transformed population of the red zone is looking for you. You're the Church's most wanted." Tanya smiled at the woman's swollen breasts that pulled the t-shirt tight. "And I can see why."

The woman stumbled back but kept the knives pointed at Tanya. "Stay back!"

Tanya held up her hand. "Teresa, I promise I won't hurt you. You're very lucky I found you instead of the other transformed. Why they'd just turn you right over to the Church."

"What do you want with me?"

Tanya shrugged. "I've never fucked an Oscar winner before."

"W... What?"

Tanya smiled. "I've slept with lots of men... a few girls now too. But never a star."

"Bitch, you are crazy."

Tanya looked at the knives and then up at Teresa's eyes. She had to get closer but not so close that she would be in knife range. "Oh, Thomas Jeffries sends his love, by the way."

"Thomas? How do you know Thomas?!"

"Your ex-boyfriend?" She took a step closer. "He's offering $15 million for you. Everybody in the zone knows about Thomas by this time."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's going to buy you from me for $15 million. You're going to be a good little wife slash sex slave for him. But I'm going to fuck you first - I think of it as a finder's fee." Was she close enough now? Tanya stared into Teresa's eyes. They looked a little sleepy - was that the first stage of her pheromone effect?

Teresa shook her head. "I left Thomas over a year ago. I'm not going to be his wife and I'm sure as fuck not going to be his goddamned sex slave!"

The woman looked furious, but the knife blades began to point lower as her arms dropped slightly.

"Why don't you put down the knives, Teresa?" Tanya asked.

Teresa jerked her arms up and blinked. "I'll stab you! I swear to God, I will!" She was staring at Tanya's lips.

Tanya smiled. "You don't want to do that, do you? Not really. You like my lips don't you?"

Teresa's eyes closed a little. "Please, go away."

"I'll bet you've been masturbating like an insane woman, haven't you?" Tanya asked. "I masturbated in the bath tub a lot. Is that where you masturbate?"

"Bed... in the bed." She blinked and dropped her arms lower.

"You must be so tired. Hiding here all by yourself."

"Tired..."

"So tired," Tanya repeated. She stepped closer. She was close to the knives now, but Teresa was beginning to waiver on her feet.

Tanya reached out gently and grasped Teresa's wrists.

Teresa moaned.

"First person to touch you since all this started, huh?"

Teresa lowered her chin and nodded.

Tanya smiled. Then she squeezed Teresa's wrists and felt the bones grind.

Teresa whined as the knives clattered to the floor.

"Shh," Tanya soothed. "I won't hurt you."

"What's... wrong with me?" Teresa asked as she looked up at Tanya's lips.

"My pheromones. The effect won't last long. Long enough for you to make me cum, though." She leaned down and kissed Teresa.

"You're doing something to me," Teresa whispered.

"Umm, actually, you're going to do something to me," Tanya laughed. She gently guided Teresa down to her knees on the kitchen tile.

Tanya spread her legs. "Look up, darling. See anything you like?"

Teresa stared sleepily up at Tanya's pussy. "I'm... not a lesbian."

Tanya mock gasped. "How un-progressive of you! Well, you'll learn." She gently caressed her own labia. Her fingers glistened with juice. "Open."

The enthralled woman parted her lips.

Tanya gently swabbed Teresa's lips with her juices.

The woman licked her lips and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Mmm, oh, God!"

Tanya giggled as she curled her fingers in Teresa's dark hair and pulled her up to her pussy.

She bit her lip as Teresa took her first tentative taste. Teresa moaned and began to gently caress Tanya with her tongue.

"Oh, yes. Just like that. Now a little higher..."

Teresa was gaining confidence - Tanya's Ambrosia laced body fluids were having the desired effect. She grew bolder as her tongue explored higher and higher still.

Tanya gasped out loud when Teresa found her clit. "Oh, God. Yes! Just like that. Little circles with your tongue."

Teresa obeyed and her hands slid up the back of Tanya's thighs. She cupped the cheeks of Tanya's ass and pulled herself harder against Tanya's sex.

Tanya kept her grip on Teresa's hair while her other hand squeezed her own left breast.

Teresa abruptly released her grip on Tanya's ass and shoved her right hand into her sweatpants.

Tanya laughed as the overheated starlet began furiously masturbating while she continued sucking Tanya's clit.

"No. Stop touching yourself, Teresa," Tanya commanded.

Teresa whined with her lips locked on Tanya's clit, but she obeyed. She withdrew her hands from her sweats and resumed her grip on Tanya's ass.

Tanya felt her orgasm building. How much longer would the pheromones work? Certainly no more than another five minutes. She had to cum soon. "Harder! Right there!"

Tanya screamed as her release finally came and her knees shook.

Teresa didn't stop nursing her clit till Tanya pushed her away.

The actress stood up and sat down on the edge of the counter. She yanked off her sweatpants revealing her swollen, shaved pussy. "Me! Please... Please do me! I can't stand it!"

"Call me Mistress," Tanya said as she stepped between the woman's thighs and lifted Teresa's chin with her fingertips.

"Mistress... oh, please, Mistress! I need to cum! Please, make me cum, Mistress!" The woman was in tears.

Tanya smiled. "Oh, I will." She turned her head. "Keith? I need your help."

She heard the front door open.

"We're in the kitchen. Get hard."

"Huh?" Keith said as he turned the corner and stood with his mouth open. "Holy fuck, is that?!"

Tanya laughed. "Yes, it is. And she needs some relief."

Teresa's eyes were locked on Keith's stiffening cock.

Tanya leaned close to her ear. "You know? It's fourteen inches long." She whispered.

Teresa said nothing but she was breathing hard.

"Have you ever had one that big?"

Teresa shook her head.

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

She said nothing but lay back on the kitchen counter and pulled her thighs back against her breasts.

Keith smiled as Tanya walked over and kissed his cheek. "Keep her busy for a few minutes?"

Keith nodded. "Absolutely not a problem," he said as he stepped between Teresa's thighs. "You know I've seen all your movies."

"Really?" Teresa whispered as she used her hands to spread her legs wider. She craned her neck to watch as Keith gently rubbed his cockhead up and down her wet slit.

"This is kind of a fantasy for me," Keith whispered as his cock wedged between her pussy lips and began to disappear inside her.

Teresa screamed and writhed as Keith slowly stretched her.

Tanya smiled and left the penthouse.

***

"If you have a patient, you should get Dr. Demona," Raquel said as she adjusted her watermelon sized tits in her latex nurse's uniform. She picked up her medical bag. "She's a real doctor and not..." She pouted and looked at the hallway floor.

"Not what?" Tanya asked.

"Not... stupid."

Tanya pinched the giantess's boob.

"Ow!" Raquel whined.

"Raquel Leviathan di Manetti, you are not stupid! You just grew bigger than you were meant to, that's all. Now, I need you."

"But, Demona is right in the bedroom..."

"I barely know Demona and this needs to be kept quiet. Are you going to help me or not?" Tanya said as she tapped the toe of one of her stiletto boots on the marble floor.

"I... yes, Mistress. I'll help. I'll do anything for you."

Tanya smiled. "What do they call that stuff that makes you sleep?"

"Knock Out?"

"Yes. I need you to inject a human with Knock Out. How long will she sleep?"

"Depends on the dose," Raquel said as she dug through her medical bag. "How much does she weigh?"

"I don't know. One-twenty maybe?"

"Ten cc's will put her out for eight hours."

"Perfect. Follow me," Tanya said.

She led the way out of the penthouse and into Penthouse B.

"Fuck! Yes! God, so fucking big!" Teresa cried as Keith thrust his hips between her thighs. He was holding her ankles as he fucked her.

"I'm scared of hurting you," he grunted.

"Hurt me! Split me in two! Just don't stop! I'm so close!"

Tanya leaned over beside them and watched as Keith fucked the woman slowly with his huge cock. "See? I told you there was nothing to be afraid of."

Teresa lay her head back and thrashed on the counter.

Keith could get barely more than half his length inside her.

Teresa screamed and raked his shoulders with her nails, drawing blood as she climaxed.

"I think she's ready for a nap," Tanya said as she looked behind her.

Raquel was standing with the needle in her right hand. Her mouth was open. "Is that...?"

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Yes, it is. Now get over here and put her to sleep."

"What?" Teresa said as she caught sight of the enormous nurse. "No! What are you...?"

"Relax," Keith said. "We won't hurt you."

Raquel leaned in close and slipped the needle into Teresa's neck.

Then she readied a second syringe.

"What is that?" Tanya asked.

"I'm inoculating her against bimbo flu and the futanari virus," Raquel said as she pushed the second needle into her arm.

Tanya smiled. "Good thinking, nurse."

***

"Jesus, do you think the Church is going to be okay with this?" Lexi asked as she looked at the sleeping movie star.

Tanya, Keith, and Raquel had left Teresa Adkins in Penthouse B's master bedroom after the Knock Out put her under. Then they had returned to their own master bedroom and slept until dawn.

Dr. Demona's limousine had taken her back to Union Square and the subway to the submarine.

Then Tanya had told the other members of the coven about Teresa.

"I honestly don't care what the Church thinks," Tanya said.

Everyone else winced except for Jeremy who was busy licking Tanya's boots.

Betty paused in her dusting - Tanya had decided this morning that, since Betty was wearing a black latex French maid outfit, she might as well tidy up the place. "Pissing off the Church is a bad idea," Betty said.

"Did you say something, slut?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Nobody crosses the Church."

Tanya was sitting on the couch. She put the toe of her boot against Jeremy's hip and shoved him away. He landed on his ass on the rug. "I'm not... crossing them exactly. I'm just turning the situation to our advantage... that's all."

Keith laughed from the opposite couch. "Yeah, I hope the Church sees it that way. You do realize those Mother Superiors like Hecate can kill you with a single word, right?"

"Not all of us," Tanya said with a smile.

"Yeah?" Lexi said. "Well nobody's immune to a bullet."

Tanya shook her head. "Would you all just calm down? Nobody's going to get 'brain whammied' or 'shot' - whatever else the Church is, they are at their heart a business. I know how to handle business people. Profit. Profit is the key."

Caitlyn and Cassandra sat side by side on the other side of Keith. Caitlyn spoke up. "I don't understand. How are you going to even get in touch with this Thomas Jeffries?"

Tanya smiled and held up a black plastic phone. She unfolded a stubby antenna. "Found this in her bedroom. It's a satellite phone. She's been frantically calling everyone she can think of to get her out of here. But, she keeps declining one caller - her contact list identifies him as 'Tom'." She held up the phone so they could see the screen. "Tom calls at least ten times a day."

Keith frowned. "What are you going to do? Just call him and say, 'Hey, Tommy old son, we've got your girl. Pay up and she's all yours'?"

Tanya winked and held the phone to her ear. "As a matter of fact..."

"No fucking way," Lexi said as she leaned her head on Keith's shoulder.

"Hello?" Tanya said into the phone. "No, this isn't Teresa, Thomas. We're friends of hers. She's staying with us." Tanya smiled as she listened to the voice on the other end.

"Why, yes, Thomas, she's fine. Sleeping like a baby. Listen, I understand you are offering $15 million for her? Would you care to make it $20 million?"

"Jesus," Keith hissed.

"$20 million isn't a problem? Wonderful!" Tanya said. "Are you in the zone? Can you get here? Perfect. Tomorrow afternoon will be perfect. I'll send two beautiful girls to pick you up at Union Square - oh, you can't miss them they're identical twins. One's a blonde and the other's a brunette - only way we can tell them apart."

Caitlyn and Cassandra looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh, and do bring the money with you, Thomas," Tanya said.

"No!" Betty hissed as she threw her feather duster at Tanya.

It bounced off her cleavage. "What?!" Tanya whispered.

"Tell him we'll call back with the bank information," Betty said. "Trust me. I'm an accountant." She crossed her arms over her huge boobs. "I may be wearing a latex maid's outfit but I'm still a CPA, goddamn it!"

Tanya moved the phone back to her lips. "Umm, we'll contact you with the bank information. Call you soon." She hung up. "Why did you do that?"

"Look, you don't want to do this in cash," Betty said. "First of all, where are you going to put it?"

"A safe? A mattress? I don't..."

"No! We need it in a bank account."

Tanya shook her head. "None of the banks in the zone are open..."

"An offshore bank account. You don't want the government in your shit. We need him to transfer the money to an offshore account - one in the Cayman Islands. I know a bank down there and, now that you have a phone, we can setup an account."

"I don't get it. We don't need money. The Church gives us what we need," Caitlyn said.

"Yes, but in the outside world, money talks," Tanya said. "I don't plan on staying in the zone for the rest of my life, do you?"

"Guess not," Caitlyn said

"Okay," Tanya said. "That takes care of the sale. Now, I need you, Lexi."

Lexi stared at her. "What do you need?"

"I need you to find a friend for us..."

***

Lexi walked toward the apartment building with her 'friend' in tow.

"So, I'm like going to fuck a real live movie star?" Vivi asked for the tenth time since Lexi had found her in the popup brothel near the wall.

"For fuck's sake, yes! How many times do I have to tell you?" Lexi grumbled.

The punk rock Futanari Type B hadn't bothered to get dressed - she had simply grabbed her heels and followed Lexi onto the street. Her thick, flaccid futa cock was swinging like a pendulum as she walked.

Tanya had been very specific: "Find the bitch who knocked up Caitlyn and bring her to me."

"This is fucking amazing!" Vivi giggled.

"So, you were actually a teacher?" Lexi asked.

"Fucking A."

"Goddamn, maybe we are saving the world," Lexi mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

***

The elevator opened one floor below the penthouse.

Vivi stepped out of the elevator and stared up at the enormous nurse who towered over her.

Then she looked to her left and saw Tanya.

"Hey! Wait a minute! You're that crazy slut with the whip!"

Tanya smiled. "Raquel? Restrain her."

Raquel nodded and clasped her big hands on the skinny futa's shoulders. She lifted her into the air. "This is kind of fun," Raquel said as the futanari squirmed in her grasp.

Vivi threw a kick which bounced off Raquel's big left breast without effect.

"Stop that!" Tanya said. She tapped Vivi's buttocks with the coiled cat o'nine tails.

Vivi drew in a sharp breath and froze.

"If you harm my nurse in any way, I'll flay you alive. Understand?" Tanya warned.

Vivi gritted her teeth. "Listen, you psycho: I didn't know the little bitch was your girlfriend. You should have known better than to send a breeder out without..."

"Vivi! I didn't bring you here to punish you. I brought you here to offer you a job."

Vivi stared down at her from Raquel's grasp. "What kind of job? Wait! You mean you really want me to fuck that Hollywood chick?"

Tanya's lips drew slowly into a smile. "Well... sort of."

***

"Goddamn you! You fucking cunt! I swear to fuck when I get out of this... ahh! Fuck!!!" Vivi screamed over her shoulder at Tanya.

Tanya laughed.

The futanari was standing in the middle of the otherwise empty floor. Her knees were slightly bent, and her hard cock was balls deep in a sleek white device attached to an aluminum pipe bolted to the floor.

'Man Milker XL' was stenciled on the side of the white plastic box.

Vivi's cock was inserted in a rubber tube inside the box and a tight black rubber ring squeezed the base.

A small flat screen attached to the top of the box displayed a constant stream of porn.

A black cord coiled from the bottom of the box up between Vivi's thighs. It was attached to a vibrating butt plug in her ass.

"Ooo, I've gotten two whole ounces of sperm out of her already!" Raquel announced as she examined a control panel on the other side of the Man Milker XL.

Vivi tried to back away from the machine, but her cock was stuck fast.

She screamed in frustration. "Let me go! Please let me go," she whined.

"Oh, relax," Tanya said. "Just watch the porn and shoot your loads. I'll let you go in a few days - and I'll make sure you're well compensated." Tanya ran her finger up the slit between the dickgirl's balls and slid her middle finger into Vivi's wet pussy.

"Mmph!" Vivi groaned.

"We'll even get you a chair in a few hours, won't we, Raquel?"

"Oh, we'll have to. Otherwise, she might pass out and break her cock," Raquel said.

"Break my...!? Oh, fuck!" Vivi cried out and leaned against the machine.

"Another half ounce!" Raquel announced.

Lexi peered over Tanya's shoulder at the machine. "Can Keith and I borrow that every once in a while?"

***

Eighteen Hours Later

Cathy woke up alone in the hotel room bed.

She rolled onto her side.

Tracy was standing naked in front of the picture window staring down at the street below.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're beautiful when you brood?" Cathy asked.

Tracy kept staring down at the street. "I'll never care about them, Cathy."

"Who?"

"Religious Caste. They're evil, demented, psychotics. You can't see it - I think it's because you're Whore Caste. I think all that universal love shit you have for each other clouds your view of what the Church really is."

"Less cloudy than you think," Cathy said.

Tracy turned toward her with tears in her eyes. "I have this awful feeling. She's going to kill you, Cathy."

"Hecate?" Cathy sighed. "She's certainly capable of it. But, I believe in her, Tracy. I believe that deep inside, she knows the difference between right and wrong."

Tracy laughed. "Right and wrong? Coming from a mind controller who turned me into a fuck toy against my will?"

Cathy smiled and shrugged. "Touché."

Tracy sat down on the bed and Cathy rubbed her back.

"Do you wish you'd never met me?" Cathy asked and then she kissed her way up Tracy's spine to her neck.

"Of course not. I love you. I will always love you. But that doesn't mean I think what you... what we... are doing to humans is right."