Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree with you - most of Whore Caste agrees with you. But, it's a necessary evil. Please trust me on that."

Tracy kissed her. "I do. For you, for Whore Caste, it's a necessary evil." Then she shook her head. "But for the Church? It's for kicks. It's a power trip. We're just toys, pawns to them."

Cathy smiled. "Oh, my dear, we are all pawns to someone - humans and transformed, Whore Caste and Religious."

Tracy shook her head. "You ever stop with the old and wise, Gandalf act? I mean, I get it that you are basically old and wise, but somebody stuffed Gandalf in Wonder Woman's body and..."

"That doesn't work for you?"

"Mmm, I didn't say that," Tracy said and pressed her lips to Cathy's.

Someone knocked on the door.

Cathy narrowed her eyes. "If that's Hecate, I'm going to scream."

Tracy laughed.

Cathy stood up and walked naked to the door.

Tanya was standing outside in her full latex dominatrix outfit. "Morning. Sorry to wake you."

Cathy smiled and leaned on the doorframe. "We were awake. As a matter of fact, we were thinking about a morning quickie. Want to join?"

Tanya faltered. "Umm, I'd love to... but... I need your help."

Cathy stood up straight. "With?"

"Uh, it's easier if I show you..."

***

"Oh... fuck," Cathy said. She was standing with Tracy and Tanya on the floor below Tanya's penthouse. "Is that who I think it is?"

"Teresa Adkins," Tanya said.

The actress was held securely in a high-tech white bondage machine - four mechanical arms held the woman upright by the wrists and ankles. Her head with its mane of long brown hair was lolled to the side. Teresa Adkins was asleep.

"Does that... hurt?" Tracy asked.

The nurse-giant walked up behind them. "Gosh, no. It keeps her body fully displayed with easy access, but it senses when she is in any discomfort and then shifts the restraints slightly to make her comfy again."

A bright red, knobby vibrator attached to a black cord hummed away inside her pussy.

Nurse Raquel nodded toward Teresa Adkins' crotch. "I've started conditioning her pussy muscles for maximum tone - I thought her buyer would appreciate it."

Tracy turned and looked up at Raquel in shock.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

Tracy turned back to Tanya. "Where the fuck did you get this machine?" She looked around the room and held out her hands. "All of this?"

The floor was crowded with BDSM rigs straight out of some sci-fi porno flick.

"SlutzNet," Tanya said. "I just told the television upstairs what I needed and a whole team showed up with moving vans."

Cathy brushed Teresa's long hair out of her eyes. "She was hiding here the whole time."

Tanya nodded. "Yes..."

Cathy smiled and whispered: "That wasn't a question."

Tanya looked confused.

Tracy tapped Tanya on the shoulder. "Cathy's in her head. She's reading Teresa's mind."

Cathy frowned as her fingers trailed across Teresa's brow. "Poor thing. All alone and frightened. Her body betraying her, changing. She called and called, and no one would help." Cathy stepped back. "We're monsters. To cause so much terror. Yes, she's a spoiled brat. Selfish, vain... but no one deserves to be that frightened. I've been where she was."

"I think we all have," Tanya said.

Cathy stared at the BDSM rig.

There was another directly behind it. There was a brunette in that one as well with her back to Teresa Adkins.

Cathy frowned. "Wait... that hair." She walked around to the other restraint on her stiletto heels. "Oh, for fuck's sake!"

Tracy hurried to her side.

There was another Teresa Adkins.

Cathy stood with her mouth open.

"Now, hear me out," Tanya said as she joined them.

"You cloned her? You cloned a world famous actress who is going to be recognized by everyone who sees her? Are you insane?" Cathy said.

"Just listen: Thomas Jeffries wants her. He's in love with her..."

"Yes, her! Not a clone of her!"

Tanya shook her head. "Yes, and we're going to give her to him - the original. The woman he's in love with."

"And, what are you going to do with the clone? Because she's a perfect clone - not one hair follicle is different, Tanya..."

"Jeffries wants Teresa Adkins, not the actress Teresa Adkins. I went back through the gossip rags - they broke up because he wanted her to give up acting and live her life with him."

Cathy nodded. "Yes, that's part of what he'll be getting for his $15 million. I'm supposed to program her to give up acting..."

"It's $20 million now," Tanya said. "And, I still need you to program the original Teresa. Only I also need you to program the clone to be an actress. I need her to be the Teresa."

"I'm confused," Tracy said.

"Jeffries gets his Teresa. She marries him, gives up acting. The clone takes on the identity of Teresa Adkins, actress," Tanya said with a smile. "The paparazzi follows the clone and, if anyone notices that Thomas Jeffries marries a woman who looks exactly like her? Who cares?"

"But, why?" Cathy asked. "For what purpose..."

"PR."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"PR," Tanya said. "Public Relations. The Teresa clone is going to be swamped with the press the moment she leaves the zone. You program her to tell the world how wonderful the Church is, how they helped her, how they took care of her, and how they have protected the people of New York. How they're protecting the world."

Cathy turned away. She returned to the original Teresa and touched her hair. "They would listen. All her fans."

Tanya nodded and walked to Cathy's side. "You people want to take over the world? Get the famous people on your side. Make them be on your side." She nodded toward Teresa. "She changes shampoos, and the stock market feels the effect. She'll have the masses begging to be transformed."

Cathy nodded slowly. "The clone. She'll need to be augmented - to make it obvious she's embraced the Church..."

"I can get Raquel started immediately. But, I need you, Cathy. None of this works without you. The clone is an empty vessel without White Witch voodoo."

Cathy put both hands on the real Teresa's temples. "She does love him. Thomas Jeffries. He's the love of her life. She's driven by her craft and that kept her from him."

"In a way? She can have both lives now," Tanya said.

Tracy shook her head. "By taking away her choice, though... and that's still wrong, Cathy."

Cathy turned to Tracy and gave her a weak smile. "No system is perfect. All we can do is try to do the least amount of harm possible."

***

A Few Hours Later

Tanya stood in the glass walled office at the center of the Transformation Floor - that's what they called it now. Soon, the medical restraints would be filled.

Cathy stood with Thomas Jeffries and the real Teresa Adkins near the elevator.

Teresa wore a white dress and her hand never left Thomas's.

It had taken a while to convince Thomas their plan was workable - and a little longer to convince him he had been given the real Teresa Adkins. Luckily she had a small scar on her right knee from a bicycle accident as a child. The cloning process didn't include scars.

Cathy touched Thomas's face briefly as he and Teresa stepped onto the elevator.

As for the Teresa clone? She was upstairs in bed with Lexi and Keith - they were a bit star struck and Teresa was a total slut after transformation.

Betty hobbled over to Tanya. She was still wearing her maid outfit and had added a spreader bar attached to her ankles. She'd wanted another bar to make her hold her arms out straight but that got in the way of her accounting work.

She held out a tablet. "$20 million in your Cayman Islands account, Mistress."

"We'll have to transfer some of that to the Church," Tanya said as she watched Thomas and Teresa leave by the elevator.

"No problem. They have accounts all over the Caribbean. Simple transfer."

Cathy walked into the office. "Happy couple."

Tanya nodded. "You did something to him. I saw you touch his face before they left."

Cathy stood beside Tanya. "I simply made sure he will be good to her for the rest of their lives. He moved heaven and earth to get her, so I don't feel badly for making sure he stays with her, and they live happily ever after."

"You're a romantic, Cum Slut Cathy," Tanya said and leaned on her shoulder.

"I am what I have to be. We all are. One day it won't be that way." She pointed out the glass walls at the Transformation Floor. "You have plans? Beyond the millions you made off Teresa Adkins?"

Tanya smiled. "Yes, I intend to search the zone for those who aren't fully transformed - people who can be cloned... pretty ones."

Cathy nodded. "You're going into the clone sex toy business?"

"Yes. I'll start by cloning Cassandra. I believe Caitlyn clones will make a huge profit..."

Betty held her tablet up to Cathy. "My market research indicates that a base model Caitlyn clone will MSRP at $150,000. We should be able to produce a thousand per year. That's a profit after equipment expenditures, medical costs, transportation, and marketing, etc., of $100 million per year - and that's if we don't expand the Transformation Floor to the floors below. Oh, and that's only one model."

Tanya smiled. "Thank you, slut. Now, be a good girl and go change out your butt plug for the larger one."

Betty swallowed. "Yes... Mistress." She turned and hobbled away, the base of the huge butt plug plainly visible between her cheeks.

Tanya winked at Cathy. "We'll charge more for custom fetishes, of course. Oh, and I've spoken to Dr. Demona, and she has some ideas for cloning men as well."

"I'm impressed," Cathy said. "I hope Hecate and Sister are similarly impressed. They might decide to lobotomize you for being so clever."

Tanya shrugged. "Then they'd be idiots. Sooner or later, they're going to open these gates. I assume they want to turn the red zone into Manhattan's red light district?"

"Yes."

"When they do? The elites will come. Hollywood, pop stars, athletes, trophy wives, and boy toys... all the beautiful people. They'll come to party and play with all the transformed toys. And we'll clone them. We'll mass produce them and sell those clones to the highest bidder, and while we're at it? We'll turn the originals into spokesmodels for the Church. All I want is half the profit."

Cathy laughed. "Half? Are you insane? The Church will give you 10%."

"40% and that's a bargain."

Cathy shook her head. "I might be able to get you 20% and keep the lobotomizer out of your eye socket..."

"25% then... and I'm only agreeing to that because you say we're saving the world."

Cathy laughed and held out her hand. "Fine. 25%."

Tanya gasped and chuckled. "You really think you can get me 25%?" She shook Cathy's hand.

"Oh, I'll have to spend a lot of time on my knees and between Hecate's, but I'll get you your 25%. You're worth it."

Tanya took a deep breath. "My coven is going to be rich. We're going to be mega-rich."

"Yes, and soon you'll live in a world where money means nothing."

Tanya shrugged. "Maybe. But we're going to have a hell of a lot of fun till then."

"We haven't addressed the elephant in the room," Cathy said.

"We need you to make it work. No White Witch, no working clones - unless we want to let a computer do it."

"No, the machine can't clone a mind the way a White Witch can." Cathy nodded. "I can help with that."

***

A few days later, Cathy and Tracy stood with Tanya outside the subway entrance near Washington Square Park. The medical facility the Church setup in the park was quiet as they passed by.

During their walk, they had seen less than a dozen terrified "normal" humans being led into the tent by Church agents or Whore Caste.

On the far side of the park, they saw agents dragging a screaming woman toward the tent. The woman looked like she hadn't bathed or slept in days. Cathy reached out absently and touched the woman's temple as they passed.

The woman immediately stopped screaming and went limp in the agents' arms.

The lead agent looked at Cathy and nodded. "Thank you, Mistress."

Cathy waved him away without acknowledging him.

"This White Witch you're bringing in, you know her?" Tanya said as she looked at the steps leading down into the subway.

Cathy smiled. "It's... complicated. All the White Witches know each other, even though many of us have never met in person. I know this White Witch, but I've never met her."

Tanya nodded. "Okay, but if you vouch for her, I'm good..."

Cathy sighed. "I don't... vouch for her. Listen, this girl is a powerful White Witch. Next to Maria Marapova, maybe the most powerful."

Tanya frowned at her. "You're afraid of her."

"No, I'm afraid for her. Power, absolute power, corrupts. If you don't come to terms with the power you possess, it can consume you. It's a constant danger for White Witches."

"Okay, now I'm afraid..."

"Don't be. Carrie is powerful but not dangerous... to Whore Caste anyway. Her boyfriend has a stabilizing effect on her." Cathy looked at Tanya and bit her lower lip. "Since he won't be here, you must become that stabilizing factor."

Tanya started to ask her what she meant by that, but a woman with curly brown hair wearing a white latex dress emerged from the subway stairs.

"Jesus... all of you really are perfect, aren't you?" Tanya whispered as she took in the sight of the tall, buxom brunette.

The woman had a dazzling smile.

A naked man and woman crawled on their hands and knees behind her.

Tanya stopped smiling.

"Yes, she's absolutely beautiful. And unbelievably twisted. You must watch her at all times," Cathy whispered. Then she smiled and stepped forward. "Carrie. Just as beautiful as I've heard." She held out her hand.

"Cum Slut Cathy," Carrie said. Then she embraced Cathy and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Well, fuck me," Tracy said as she watched Cathy return the kiss with fervor. "No, no, I'm not jealous of my Wonder Woman kissing Bat Girl, no. Not at all."

The naked couple behind Carrie began licking the young White Witch's boots.

Carrie looked down at them and smiled. "Aren't they adorable? They're NRO agents. They followed me from the train station in Connecticut when I arrived from Ithaca. I couldn't resist. I need a shot of cock grow for the male. He isn't very impressive."

The man whined and tongued the white latex boot harder.

Cathy frowned. "NRO? You weren't followed, were you? I mean other than by these two?"

"I don't think so, but I think it's safe to say they know where the sub docks."

Carrie smiled at Tanya and looked her up and down.

Tanya felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up - the woman oozed with power. Even if Tanya was immune, she could still feel the woman's psychic energy.

"You must be Tanya?" Carrie asked.

"Yes."

Carrie walked toward her.

Tanya half expected the same lip lock she had given Cathy.

Instead Carrie held out her hand.

Tanya took it.

"I hear we're going into the sex toy business?"

Tanya smiled weakly. "Yes."

"Good. I've gotten bored with my club in Ithaca, The Pussy Pot. It'll be fun to work on clones for awhile." Carrie snapped her finger and her naked slaves rushed to her heels. "We should clone the female here, don't you think?"

The woman, a blonde with short hair and smallish breasts, was running her tongue up and down the stiletto heel.

Carrie bent her foot and the blonde woman squealed in excitement as she sucked the entire heel into her mouth.

Carrie laughed.

"Have you had them on their knees all the way from Connecticut?" Cathy asked. She was trying to hide her horror.

"Yes. They're going to tear their knees to shreds if we have to walk far," Carrie said. She looked at Tanya and smiled. "You like that, though, don't you?"

Tanya swallowed. Had she looked into Tanya's dominatrix mind and seen the truth? The truth that she was incredibly turned on by the adoring slaves?

Carrie smiled wider as if she had read that thought as well. It shouldn't have been possible given A) that Tanya was an immune, and B) that the transformed were immune to White Witch mental powers.

And, yet...

"I'll make some slaves to follow you, if you like," Carrie said.

Tanya stared at her for a moment. Then she smiled.

"I will call for a car," Cathy said.

Carrie shrugged but didn't take her eyes off Tanya.

***

Tracy watched as Tanya and Carrie walked into Tanya's building with the slaves crawling after them. "What a freak show."

Cathy shook her head. "A very powerful freak show."

"You really think the Church will let Tanya have her little business?" Tracy asked.

Cathy nodded. "Yes. The plan is sound. My guess is Tanya will be running operations like this one in every red zone within a year."

Tracy watched the whores on the street. The red zone was a non-stop orgy, indoors and out.

"Not much longer now," Cathy said.

"Not much longer till what?" Tracy asked.

"Not much longer till we go home."

The car pulled out cruised slowly down the street.

***

Detective Patricia Kennedy paced back and forth in the otherwise deserted hall of the Betty Ford Clinic.

She jumped when the ear bud in her right ear whispered, "Movement on the street at the Betty Ford Gate."

The sniper was a quarter mile away at the top of a construction crane looking through his rifle scope into the zone.

"Is it her?"

"Brown hair, green eyes, built. Yes, it's her," the sniper said. "Stand by. Second target."

"What target?"

"Redhead... Jesus, she's hot."

Patricia winced. "Let's pretend I'm your superior and a woman and I really don't like hearing a neanderthal talking about a woman like he's in the varsity locker room with his bros..."

"Sorry, detective. Target one is with a tall woman with red hair. The second woman is wearing a... dominatrix outfit. Targets have entered the building.

Patricia turned as she heard a door close somewhere inside the hospital. She touched the butt of her.38 snub nose in the shoulder holster under her jacket.

Teresa Adkins appeared at the far end of the hall wearing a white dress with a floral print and short heels. She smiled when she saw Patricia. "I'm Teresa Adkins - nobody's going to shoot me are they?"

"No. No, Miss Adkins, my name is Detective Kennedy. I'm here to escort you out of the zone."

The tall redhead in the dominatrix outfit appeared behind Adkins from the darkened hallway.

Patricia stared at her for a moment. "Wait... I know you."

The dominatrix smiled. "We've met here before. Tanya Manetti."

Tanya and Teresa walked toward her.

"I'm only cleared to allow Miss Adkins to leave the zone," Patricia said.

"Oh, I'm not leaving. I'm just her escort," Tanya said.

Patricia kept looking from one woman to the other. Did Teresa Adkins have those big breasts before the invasion?

"Miss Adkins, were you infected?"

Teresa smiled a million dollar smile. "No, thank goodness. I'm fully vaccinated."

Patricia looked at Tanya's even more impressive breasts. "You didn't have those before."

Tanya laughed. "No. I definitely didn't. A lot of things have changed about me."

Patricia squinted. This Tanya was a far cry from the woman she had met in this hallway before. "You wanted to leave before. What changed?"

Tanya shrugged. "I changed. Everything changed."

Teresa and Tanya stopped a few feet from Patricia.

Tanya smiled. "Detective Kennedy, on behalf of the Church of Morpheus, I release Teresa Adkins into your care."

Teresa turned and smiled at Tanya.

Then she kissed the dominatrix - not the friendly kiss of two girls meeting for cocktails on a Friday night. No, this was the kiss of two lovers parting.