All Comments on 'Transformations - Travelers Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 2 years ago

I already know that this story is awesome!!!!

traskentraskenalmost 2 years ago

Fucking gorgeous! I love the definition of Whoremaster you put in there. Thank you both, again!

redheadslut32redheadslut32almost 2 years ago

This was a great chapter in the Transformations saga! I like how the puzzle pieces are starting to show the fuller picture. I also can't wait to see what happens with Nancy, I think her future is sealed but you two might surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is coming along nicely. I can't wait for the next part when they are in Cuba, keep up the good work! Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Another weird but great instalment. I have no idea how you keep control over all the characters. Slowly moving towards some crescendo. Maria's working her plans and I wonder how the merged Britney / Britt will work out.

Well done again.

zesstrazesstraalmost 2 years ago

GREAT as usual, i agree i do not understand how you are juggling so may different characters at one time. You do a great job with it though.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

We wanted a feeling of organized chaos like the beginning of the old Airport movies: numerous people with their own stories thrown together. Many of the stories to follow will focus on small groups (Second Book of Adam, Demonica, and Hellstorm) while the finales (Aeternus Ascendant and Ad Astra) will have major characters from all of the books interacting... I'm tired just thinking about it :).

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

Hopefully there isn't the gap between chapters next time but damn this was a good read.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTayloralmost 2 years ago

IMO this is the next chapter in the Maria/Slutznet story that started at the Galleria Mall.

Starting to re-read Morpheus. I wonder if I will finish it before Travelers?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is about halfway complete. Hoping to finish this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was hoping that when Baphista but that guys cock and some venom went into him....he'd change into a futa or a demon like Baphista

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

:) patience, Anonymous, patience…

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

You think they would let THAT plot thread just dangle? The frat president's life is going to get VERY interesting unless I miss my guess.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

@JamieCTaylor, LOL...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This entire series is incredible and the only reason I look at literotica monthly. On one hand I hope you guys end it the in a satisfying way, and in another I hope you just don't end it at all.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, ending the series will be bittersweet... but it's quite a way off. The final two books in the series are already planned out and we really don't think you will be disappointed in the endings. But, again, that's a long way off. There are still a lot of stories to tell in this universe.

And, after that? We have other universes ;).

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

ETA on chapter 4? ;-)

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

We’re at 12000 words. Hopefully it will drop this week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait!

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

Hoping it’ll drop soon 😏

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

"The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts" - Willie Wonka

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Lol... Willie Wonka... Sorry, guys, lost a boot drive last week - nothing got lost but it slowed us down a bit. Soon, I promise.

Alejandro_sFORZANDsoAlejandro_sFORZANDsoover 1 year ago

"He then opened a side door and pulled out a bizarre looking helmet. It looked almost like a plastic crown. It had an articulated arm attached to it holding a gleaming steel needle. He placed it over her head and plugged it in to a cable on the bed. The helmet had earphones that covered Jessica's ears and a visor that covered her face.

The robot arm whirred and clicked. It moved through several gyrations, then it angled the needle toward a spot on Jessica's scalp.

The needle drove into her skull."

We've come a long way from Witnesses, haven't we? No pretense of choice was shilled then

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No choice is being offered now, merely the illusion of choice which is even more nefarious.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

That's kind of the point.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

Dear Sirs or Madame.

I am concerned about an aircraft left suspended in mid air, thousands of feet over the ocean with no discernable time of arrival. No discernable momentum either. This is defying the laws of time and space.

I hope you give this matter the attention it deserves.

yours Truly,

A Nony Mouse(Someday I hope to be THE Nony Mouse)

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

You two always deliver a superior story. I continue to applaud and appreciate your and your Muses' imaginations and creative abilities to bring it to your stories. As always, a giant thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, I am so in love with this shit

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

@JamieCTaylor... LOL! We're getting there - Chapter 4 is verry LOOOONG!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 1 year ago

Can you at least give notice with Chapter 4 is about to go live so I can re-read the first three chapters to remember who everyone is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we get a little snippet for that “website” ? I think we all are on the edge of our seat for the transformation me series !

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

The snippet will go up this weekend, probably on Sunday. We will be submitting the last chapter to the Lit queue this weekend as well. We're over 30k words on this section, so it probably should have been broken into two pieces.

zesstrazesstraover 1 year ago

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 1 year ago

Any day now. Patience.....patience............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patience is a virtue and we're a load of sinners.

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

Is Literotica that slow or did you change your plans to submit last weekend?

zesstrazesstraover 1 year ago

I wonder how many of you are like me and check daily (usually twice a day for me) to see if anything is uploaded

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

And Chapter 4 is in the queue. It came out to... 44,000 words. I know it's nuts. I know it should have been broken into two pieces (at least). In any event, I'll let you know as soon as Lit gives me a projected publish date. In the meantime, the first 7,000 words or so are on that other site... Thanks for sticking with us!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure why my last comment didn't show up... The last chapter is in the queue and Lit says it will go live 10/24.

It came out to around 45,000 words - sorry, we should have broken this up into at least two chapters :).

And, yes, the first 7000 words is... elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Do you mean by elsewhere?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, contact us through our profile on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...